• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Battle of the Ages - OOC

I kinda want a third character to myself, and think an optimal party size would be 7 characters, but I'm not gonna push either of those :P
Well if everyone made two characters each then we would that party size no problem.

Alright, but if it takes to long to find one or two more characters, then I'll start the RP regardless and adjust the difficulty according. You're down a character during the trials anyways.

If you nerds are interested in lore, I added a little data on the titans. This is data gathered by other trial goers but failed.

Kumii Kumii
Hi, so I have some questions on the lore and setting.
So I assume that our characters are on a quest to find these 6 titans, which would probably involve them leaving the city where they are currently located right. (Do I have this right?)

and also, how exactly does magic fit in this setting? Is it your typical fantasy setting where all kinds of magic are practiced by different people? Are the majority of people magic users or are the majority non-magic users?

Kumii Kumii
Hi, so I have some questions on the lore and setting.
So I assume that our characters are on a quest to find these 6 titans, which would probably involve them leaving the city where they are currently located right. (Do I have this right?)

and also, how exactly does magic fit in this setting? Is it your typical fantasy setting where all kinds of magic are practiced by different people? Are the majority of people magic users or are the majority non-magic users?
Yes they will be leaving the city. Before the scourge hit, all magics were practiced, some more so then others. All powers, however, are borrowed from the World Spirit, the all-being who created life on this planet.

Yes they will be leaving the city. Before the scourge hit, all magics were practiced, some more so then others. All powers, however, are borrowed from the World Spirit, the all-being who created life on this planet.
Ah, that makes sense.

I should have my CS up and ready in the next hour or so.

I just have to take a moment to think of and appreciate what this must look like. OH, I don't know why but I'm cracking up so much right now
Let me help you. A neko girl laying, what I assume to be, freefall laying on top of an 8 foot golem and a strange man who cracked a joke at said girl and is now ignoring the golem and talking directly to the golem as if it didn't exist almost like, to him, the girl is floating.

Let me help you. A neko girl laying, what I assume to be, freefall laying on top of an 8 foot golem and a strange man who cracked a joke at said golem and is now ignoring the golem and talking directly to the golem as if it didn't exist almost like, to him, the girl is floating.
And now I can't breathe.

Thanks!

How would you guys mind Jin starting trouble with some guards?
It could make way for a combat situation, and in terms of plot, it could provide an immediate reason for leaving the city.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back