• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Battle Academy

• With Nemu finally awake, the whole team would now go back to their room. Your mentor tips his fedora, adding one number to the meter of the many tips he has done. Once you're all back in your room, its now time to make introductions. "Okay, well, I'm pretty sure you know what I'm about to say, but if not, introduce yourselves to me and explain briefly." Your mentor says.
    Raku Raku Uasal Uasal Mena Mena

images+(23).jpg
Before anyone could say anything, they all heard a knock at the door. Rojelio stood, headed towards the door and answered. There stood no one until he switched to a different visual mode and saw a handsome man standing over him. The man's physical appearance was petrifying, in a good way, to Rojelio that he just could not look away. "Wow," he gasped. Realizing his reaction, he grew embarrassed and stepped aside to allow the man to enter. "I mean, good day sir," Rojelio stumbled. The man was such an appealing sight to Rojelio that he grew awkward, but didn't want to make their mentor feel uncomfortable. So this man will be above us, he thought to himself. He always felt it was weird that he was an android capable of attraction. It wasn't impossible if he had feelings and individual thoughts, but it just felt weird to him. The man spoke with a heavy tone asking for the names of them all in the room. "Good day, sir," Rojelio started and flinched, "oh wait, I already stated that. my name is Rojelio Hernandez, or Red for short. It's a fine pleasure to meet you, sir." Rojelio couldn't help his awkward state at the site of the man and kept quiet for Botch and Hatate to answer as he stood back trying to fix himself quietly within his head to not make things uncomfortable.

Zamasu Zamasu

Last edited:
He needs a sharp object, huh? thought Aaron. He gave up, a bit interested in their mentor.
"Alright... our other roommate hasn't arrived yet." said Aaron, shrugging.

Hatate stood there for a good second, watching the interaction of her roommates. She hoped that they didn't get too freaked out over her robbing a bank, it would mean lots of problems if they did. "Oh, I just didn't want any of you guys to hear about that from school gossip. I mean I am a hot topic and all." The girl replied. Speaking of freaking out, why was she being too much concerned over what her roommates think? Maybe this first day thinking was getting to her, she supposed she needs to make a good impression anyway.

"It wasn't so difficult, I actually only trashed half the place believe it or not." Hatate informed while waving her hand at him, seemingly mocking him a bit. She was going to continue but the door to their door opened, making her turn to see who it was. A strange pale person came walking in, he seemed a bit uptight than the others.

Oh great....a vampire looking dude just came into our room, I guess he will be our mentor? The red haired girl thought, staring at the strange newcomer. He sure is bossy for a teacher, barking up a storm while asking for our names. The least he could do is ask politely, although I don't think that's in his description. Hatate rolled her eyes, instead making her way towards her bed and sitting down.
%C0%CC%B9%D9%B6%F3%C5%B0_%C4%AB%BC%BE.jpg

Time:
9:01 AM

Interaction:
With Others

Tagging:
AkioTheHero AkioTheHero
SinisterFreak SinisterFreak

H
A
T
A
T
E

Last edited:
As soon as he was done listening to Hatate prattle on in awkward boasting, he felt an oppressive atmosphere pour into the room just from Rojelio opening the door to their mentor. He shot a sideways glance at the obnoxiously loud as-he-had-confirmed-vampire, trying yet to keep from succumbing to the pressure this man emanated inherently. As distant as he could be, and with all he had seen, Botch was still yet not impervious to intimidation. Though he certainly wasn't intimidated by the thought, he was sure the teacher wanted him to think, of what he'd do to him physically -- he was certain the staff at this school wouldn't legitimately harm them -- but with how strict he already seemed, Botch was certain that with him he could be a risk of losing his place here and he wasn't willing to let something like that happen, even if it meant letting go of a small piece of his pride.

"Botch Blythe." He answered -- simply, like he was sure "Lord-self" would have preferred it like any drill sergeant or "lord" would -- standing, finally, at attention, facing his mentor fully. Flagellation was now held in both hands, firmly, at Botch's waist. "Are we to assume you're our mentor, then?"

Mena Mena SinisterFreak SinisterFreak

• The cat guy let's out a sigh before he could say "Well, while we're waiting, I'm Ryuga...Ryuga Sockervect, once a soldier of Valtimor's Knight Order until I met and fought that headmaster of yours. He was...an EXTREMELY powerful adversary, well, at least back in his prime." Extremely powerful he says? That's a hint on what the headmaster is 'capable of'.

Elias was intrigued by Tyler's power. It was an interesting thing. Although Tyler went into a very detailed description, Elias had a very simple gist of it. He heard it as chargeable performance enhancer. He thought Tyler was finished after he stopped to catch his breath after that in-depth rundown of his powers, but when Tyler continued Elias raised his eyebrows. It was partially in disbelief that he had more. It made him wonder if Tyler did research on his own abilities. As he finished once again Elias smiled. "Not bad. Well-" he started before being interrupted by who was assumably their mentor by how they spoke. Strict and to the point, and not to mention the serious tone. Although the man gave them a menacing stare, Elias kept a grin on his face.

As Tyler introduced himself Elias readied his intro. Hey, this guy wants a story, Elias will give him one.
"Alright, let me give you a quick rundown on my origins before I get to the meaningful stuff. Born and raised in the Australian outback, I spent most of my life out there before moving into the city shortly before receiving the invite to this place. Now, when I was around 15 I dabbled into some darker magic. Summoning spirits was what I was mostly in to. Well, I misread own of the summoning rituals that involved conjuring the soul of an evil dragon lord named Karai. I believed the ritual meant they would do my bidding. Instead, Karai entered my body and began altering my form" he paused as he made a motion to display the changes of his forearms and legs, a don't forget the tail. "Not much for 'powers' per say. The scales act as decent armor. My strength was somewhat increased. These claws are pretty damn sharp and the tail can be a good 'weapon'. And one more thing. I am able to transform into a large dragon at will." Elias finished. He waited for the mentor's response

@RoxasTheExalted Zamasu Zamasu

Jaxson was glad they reached the clinic quickly. He thought it was a little embarrassing to have one of their teammates pass out on the first day. It was probably some reaction to the loud noise, but it still felt a tad awkward. Upon entering the clinic, the first thing he sees is one of the nurses watching one of those Japanese animated shows on their computer. A little strange Jaxson had to say. Clair once again had things under control so Jaxson stood to the side. He couldn't help but chuckle as the nurse spoke with a mix of English and what sounded like Japanese. Clair had began filling in the nurse on what was going on and Jaxson set down the case.

It seemed like it would be quick and easy, that was until he heard someone yell behind him. Jax was able to quickly hop out of the way, the others were not so lucky. Whatever damage the newcomer had down appeared minimal as everyone was fine. This person, Torga, made themselves sound like their mentor. They also seemed to know the nurse. It really wasn't a question how. Clair seemed to have the talking down, so Jaxson kept quiet for now. The nurse performed a little magic and was able to help Nemu out of her little collapse. Now that she was awake and okay, they could go back to the dorm.

Back in the dorm, it was time for introductions. He raised his hand as a signal that he was going first.
"Of course. I'm Jaxson Morgan, but you can call me Jax. I'm not gonna bore you with my simple history so let's get to the important stuff. My abilities are what I call 'Combat Focus'. Basically, my reflexes are extremely enhanced. Now I mainly go straight up hand to hand combat, but I'm sure it could work well with weapons as well" he said while extending a hand to Torga. Jax tended to stick with short and sweet intros. He thought stretching them out was just stupid

Zamasu Zamasu Uasal Uasal Mena Mena

images+(23).jpg
Rojelio listened to everyone speak then actually paid attention. The man referred to himself as 'Lord-self' an unusual amount of times. He turned to Botch, without Lord-self noticing, to show a face of 'did he just refer to himself as 'Lord-self' several times?' hoping he'd understand. The man that will now be their mentor did show confidence, but also too much pride. It was a little off putting for Rojelio, and everything was getting him excited. He noticed botch was now tense and Hatate discontinued her backstory as she sat down not really caring. "Well, sir," Rojelio turned back to Lord-self, "Where did one come up with the title 'Lord-self?'" Rojelio was very curious to know how as, to him, it was a strange name. Although, it did remind him of one of the scientists from Supremopolis who came from space.

Zamasu Zamasu Mena Mena AkioTheHero AkioTheHero

Noire listened in quitely, watching as Lasky does an impressive show with his magic. Noire didn't notice Lasky fail at all, or he simply didn't think that was the problem as the figure forms but suddenly shrinks in the corner. Were they making a strategy of what to do later? Noire's not sure, as after Boomer comments about Lasky's magic, she seems to suggest that she wants him, Noire, to perform something notable as well. He takes the hint; Noire slowly floats upward a bit in his sitting position above his bed without moving his head, let alone his mouth. Still, he noticeably wavers to the sides a bit, trying to impress them while struggling to keep his sitting position in the air instead of an awkward Superman flying position. Before feeling he'd lose his balance, he quickly landed in the bed with a soft thump looking as if he wasn't just carried by an invisible chair to the air five seconds ago.

Noire believed he didn't need to introduce himself. Since Boomer and Lasky were in the same room.

((Yes, I edited it)) Zamasu Zamasu Agent Agent

Last edited:

latest

Clair O'Reilly (Cu Chulainn)

Upon returning to room 301, Clair proceeded to continue inspecting the cases that were left upon her bed. She had initially planned to check the case Jaxon had carried with him in the infirmary, however, the nurse had dealt with Nemu a lot more quickly than she had anticipated. And so that's where she began. As Jackson went on to introduce herself Clair set about opening the case.

What lay within was an HK 416 assault rifle and five empty magazines. After taking a few seconds to glance at the weapon Clair proceeded to remove it from the case and then to take it over to her desk where she took a seat and began dismantling the rifle piece by piece. It was easy to see she was extremely proficient at this and had great care for the rifle she was handling.

After Jaxon had finished introducing himself Clair had fully dismantled the rifle and was now oiling and cleaning the separate pieces as she went about introducing herself in turn "Well I'm Clair, Clair O'Reilly. I'm seventeen years of age and I'm an ex-member of the US Seal Team Six with seven hundred odd confirmed kills. I've been retired on medical grounds and for some reason unbeknownst to myself I've ended up here. I personally believe myself to hold no ability, however, the chief of state seems to think otherwise. If you have any further questions feel free to ask."
Zamasu Zamasu Mena Mena Raku Raku

• Already, your mentor has taken a liking on all of you, though he finds Nemu to be very interesting among the rest, probably because of her ice cream-colored hair. He leaned at Jaxson and then he whispered into his ear, saying "Fox boy, you are one lucky bastard to be in this room with two beautifully stunning girls." He then gets off of the fox boy's ear and then he begins to speak.

"Well then, I guess its time for me to introduce myself. My name is Timothy Garfield, also known as 'Torga'. I am currently the chief inspector of the Upton Police situated in Modernville. I...have no powers, I was born normal. But, I'm a tactician, a special kind. Perhaps you may heard about some stories about me fighting against some god-like entity bent on destroying the world. That's actually true, but most of the credit goes to the headmaster, at least back at his prime. By the way, are there any limits when using your powers?"
    Raku Raku Mena Mena Uasal Uasal

Noire looks at Boomer, taking notice of her yawn. Does she sleep in the morning, too? Although she looks nothing like someone like that, he felt like he can sympathize with this Boomer person. Then, she asks for his name then gave a mean stare. She probably couldn't think straight of her lethargy and crankiness, then.

"I'm Noire Ferrell. Nice meeting you." Noire said, bowing his head slightly towards to her direction. Noire looks at Lasky, too. "And greetings to you, too."

Zamasu Zamasu Agent Agent

Azul Naximus
Azul was waiting along with Aaron and Ryuga. Ryuga seemed to be quite powerful than what he looked. Or maybe he's as powerful as he looked? Azul couldn't tell the difference. His mentor must have some kind of power if he was able to fight the President, seemingly capable of great power. Azul broke up the silence and questioned, "So, uh, how's your day? Does the school have student records or something?" Just some casual questions.
Zamasu Zamasu

images+(23).jpg
Rojelio was a bit confused as he already stated his name. "I apologize," he started, "I assure you I had no intention of doubting your... character." Rojelio was a little nervous trying not to upset the mentor they had just met. It's not like he did anything, he was just curious on his name. Rojelio was curious of almost everything he had no knowledge of. The man was obviously angry at Rojelio for asking, and he didn't know if he should ask again, or keep quiet this time. "I was just cusrious," he started nervously, "where it is your name is from?" Rojelio wasn't scared, he didn't know what fear was; more specifically, he has never encountered fear. Anything dangerous that would happen, he already knew he'd just be repaired. "Was that an offensive question, sir?" Rojelio asked in hopes it wasn't.

Zamasu Zamasu

Hatate stayed quiet between the whole exchange between the mentor, trying to determine what she should do. Would she interrupt the pair or would she let this play out for her own personal entertainment? Neither options sounded like a bad idea, although the girl would probably face consequences against her mentor. She was secretly betting in her mind, who would chicken out first and apologize. Maybe the robot would step in and settle this? He was curious enough but I doubt that our mentor has that bright of a brain to distinguish between a question and a mocking tone. The red haired girl thought, glancing at the two of them.

Rejelio looked like he could smooth talk his way out of this predicament, from what she heard it seemed to work for now. However there was no telling what their crazy nut job of a mentor would do, this was a case of waiting out their opponent sadly. So instead of tempting the crazed male, Hatate swung her legs onto her bed, sitting on the edge, and watched the balcony. The sky looks so pretty and peaceful today....I wonder what my family back home is doing? She thought in wonder, tapping her foot lightly against the bed.
%C0%CC%B9%D9%B6%F3%C5%B0_%C4%AB%BC%BE.jpg

Time:
9:06 AM

Interaction:
With Others + Mentor

Tagging:
AkioTheHero AkioTheHero
SinisterFreak SinisterFreak
Zamasu Zamasu

H
A
T
A
T
E

N
E
M
U
cbf383cdd23361b582a325ea672695a313f1d88df8a9147729e2f9cdc32413a7_6.jpg

Time:
9:09 AM

Interaction:
With Others + Mentor

Tagging:
Uasal Uasal
Raku Raku
Upon returning to the room, Nemu distanced herself from her roommates again but this time staying even closer to her bed. It was probably in case she would faint again and needed something to catch herself before she hit the ground. She had lightly held her head along the way from leaving the nurse's office, well at least she didn't suffer any brain damage from her fall. She was still dizzy from passing out but at least the nurse had given her more medicine before they left.

When her eyes laid upon the bed, she instantly dived into her bed and rolled onto the sheets. "We should introduce ourselves to food later." Nemu mumbled, feeling slightly peckish from all the traveling around she did. After a good relaxing minute, the ice cream girl pulled herself underneath the sheets that dressed the bed. Nemu listened in on her mentor introducing himself but the bed just felt too good, she found herself drifting off to sleep.

• Ryuga clears out his throat before he begins to say "Well, my day has been good so far, and yes, the school does have student records and something like that." He isn't sure if the school DOES have any student records, probably he just recently got hired to do the teaching.
    NextGenRolePlayer NextGenRolePlayer

Mariana was introducing herself quickly without cutting herself off to explain some things and that. Noire tries to take it all in, with every word she says becoming more bewildering. Not unbelievable, just bewildering. Noire definitely has not heard of these Ryuseijins, then again he doubted he would have been bothered to be taught about it by his tutors. They seemed like interesting people, to say the least. Beautiful people too, to say some more. Might also be why she is an evening person, if his assumption was correct. I mean, space right?

This top-down approach seemed a bit too much to handle, but it did confirm one thing.

"Thanks for that... introduction, Ms. Mariana. Qyk ly. But then, where's Boomer?" was what Noire thought about, looking between Mariana and Lasky. According to his tutor, expressive concern towards others help in people believe that you care for other individuals. Whatever how would that benefit him, he just did as he was taught.

Zamasu Zamasu Agent Agent

"Well, nice to meet you too, Noire." he said when the dragon boy decided to wake up and start showing... whatever he had to show.

When the woman introduced herself, the long name coupled with the background about being the queen of a distant kingdom outside of Earth's atmosphere along with the fact that her body was made of meteorites put him off, for now. Lasky would soon forget much of what he just heard and would only remember 'Marina Morena'. Or maybe half of that. He just said: "Oh... kay." in response.

Computing Magus Computing Magus Zamasu Zamasu

Last edited:
"So, when are we beginning this lil' test?" asked Aaron. Excitement danced in his eyes.
This is going to be great... he couldn't wait to finish and succeed the test. He still wondered what his mentor's powers were, but he'd find out soon enough once the test started.

Zamasu Zamasu

Eye
Eye's emotional programming was kicking in. Nervousness. She identified it as she tugged on the neck portion of her crisp-white turtleneck shirt. The tugging, to any human eye, may appear she is uncomfortable in her attire. Maybe she was surrounded by too many beings. Eye predicted the emotional programmed was an unnecessary flaw installed by her creators. It seemed she has developed, through her emotions, a discomfort of being among many. She was, of course, accustom to the few mechanical, electrical, and programming engineers from Chordate. They all were of humanoid, aquatic forms. Much more variant in appearance than humans. Eye found herself lingering behind all her classmates. Keeping her distance.

It was time to enter their designated rooms. Eye was hesitant. She needed to establish some sort of bond with these additional two beings, Tyler and Ellias, throughout the four years of her education here in Battle Academy. She was tugging at her blonde wig, twirling it in her finger nervously. She stood before the dorms uneasily. She was hoping to place her belongings after her roommates left. Approximately an hour later, she found no one was leaving their dorms. Perhaps, something significantly was occurring. She did recall during the President's speech, he mentioned a mentor. Inevitably, she needed to greet this being. With a frustrated digital sigh, she walked to the front of her designated room, 303.

She listened to the voices within. They shared their abilities. Tyler, it seemed, already finished elaborating and she missed his power. She heard slightly of Ellias power. Some mention of a dragon. She eavesdropped far to late to accurately discern their abilities. Alas, their mentor spoke inquiring more about Ellias' power. She opened the door slowly, hoping not to interrupt their conversation. The room was in pristine shape, but this was normal to see for an A.I. like Eye. If the room was anything but pristine, she then would express shock. Her luggage was placed by the seemingly unoccupied bed and she stood silently watching the being converse. She utterly hoped they assumed her power and decide their own strategies as she stood idly in the corner.

Mentioned: Raku Raku Zamasu Zamasu @RoxasTheExalted

Mademoiselle Chicken?

Miriam was separated by her newfound friend, Clair, and found herself utterly lost. She wasn't certain as to how the people knew of their designated locations.The air head she was at times, apparently, missed the memo. She asked a few folks for guidances, but rather than explaining, they pointed in a general direction. This, obviously, did not help Mim in the slightest. She felt like a headless chicken. Suddenly, she was a chicken, wailing about as she struggled to find her room. BUCK! Buck. Buck. Buck. Buck. She can be heard bucking as she squandered the halls. Most students already found their rooms, but of course not Mim. The punctual, usually on top of things, Miriam Isabelle Marin.

With her sharp ears as a chicken, hearing between 0.5 and 8 kHz unlike a human hear sounds between 1 kHz and 4 kHz, she heard a mention of a missing roommate. "Alright... our other roommate hasn't arrived yet," was the words she heard from a masculine voice. Her long toes of herons padded over in the direction of this man's voice. Without a second thought, her beak pecked at the door, providing a soft, yet strange knocking sound. As she waited patiently outside of the room, she listened to whatever rambling they were having. Her mentor's name was apparently Ryuga Sockervect. Quite the intricate name to pronounce. She tried to say it herself , but managed to say 'buck, buck, buck." She then heard a familiar voice that caused her feathers to ruffle unhappily. His voice was similar to the man who had asked about the weather, and was now spontaneously asking the mentor how was his day. BUCK! she barked. She pecked at the door now, a little more impatiently. Hearing the unknown gentleman's voice asking eagerly when their next assignment starts. She needed to be there at once!
Mentioned: thatawesomedude thatawesomedude NextGenRolePlayer NextGenRolePlayer Zamasu Zamasu

*Ding*

What's that?

*Ding*

The school bell?

*Ding*

I guess its time. Your mentors takes out their bells from their pockets and ties them up around their necks. "Its time..." They all say, and then they proceed to go out of the room. Before they could fully leave, they turn to you to make their final statements.

• "Just so you know, the reason why we had to make you team up is because most of you rely solely on weaponry. I mean, Jaxson, your 'Combat Focus' thing is just an enhancement, Nemu, your telepathy would work best for reconnaissance or something like that, and Clair, you're a marksman, and I can get that. I wish you all the best of luck." Torga says and then he finally leaves.

Once your mentors have left, you could all hear the sound of the speakers ready to say something. "Attention all students, this is your headmaster speaking. Please remain in your rooms for a while to get yourselves ready until the assistants arrive in your room to take you to the forest. Thanks you and have a nice day." That's all that you hear. Looks like you guys are in need to be prepared, so better hurry up before the assistants arrive.

Spoiler

Off a distance from the island, a mysterious figure watches over, standing on top of what appears to be a tidal wave.

"So this is the Battle Academy that my comrades have told me. Interesting, I should probably pay them a visit."

He lets out a sinister smile as he makes his way towards the academy itself. Something tells me that things are about to go down soon.

"We... we... have a chicken... for our roommate? This place is nuts.." said Aaron. He walked over to the chicken and crouched, examining it. "Well... hello, roommate..." he said, awkwardly.

Uh... a chicken. Is this a joke or something? he thought, looking at it.

SachiGrl SachiGrl

Azul Naximus
Azul was about to make a quick remark about the bell collar on Ryuga but wasn't quick enough to do so. Hearing the speakers, he was bummed that he would have to wait some more. Ey, calm down, calm down, it's not too frustrating... the boy thought. He moved his attention towards the... purple chicken?! Quickly thinking of a joke, Azul carried the chicken roommate to the vacant bed closest to the door. He kneeled down and said, "Praise the almighty chicken god!" He bowed several times, worshipping the animal. Just a little gag he came up with.

"Yo, Aaron," he called out. "Let's worship the chicken!" As he kept bowing down, he took small, quick glimpses under his bed. His outfit was neatly and carefully hidden away. That's good, it relieved Azul. After bowing a couple times, he got up and stared at the chicken. I swear, if it has some kind of weird power like eating my dreams or whatever, I'll cook it! he schemed. Also, what kind of school has a purple chicken as a student?

Mentions: thatawesomedude thatawesomedude SachiGrl SachiGrl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back