• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Batman: Something Something Yada Yada

Queen Nala

Possibly Existant
Yada Yada, Something Something.

This is to let you know that I shall be creating a Batman RP in the coming months. This shall be a highly detailed Rp that shall involve a lot of research of the characters, comics, and general lore. I will be expecting detailed posts.

Characters already present in the universe shall be auditioned for. Whoever shows the most knowledge of lore, and of the character, or brings them in an interesting way shall be the most likely to play the character. Also, who ever's sheet looks the nicest will get the most points. I shall be setting this up in a manner similar to that of a play or a musical. You shall receive points for everything that works. You shall also need an in character writing example that is highly detailed. Oh, and if you can try to "voice" your character, that'd be pretty cool too. I know I will when I audition for Joker.

Original characters shall be accepted in few conditions. Unless you work with someone who is auditioning for a character in the universe, you likely shall not be related to a character in the universe.

I shall have a list of characters in the RP. And a short, simple description. Take from there what you wish to make them your own. I want originality.

This RP shall be up hopefully by August or October.

One last thing, be respectful in the SB. How you are as a person in the Sb will impact your chances in my RP's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back