• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Batman & Co Drama/Mystery RP *OPEN*

DatBoi DatBoi I am sorry for the late notice, but I am sorry to say but I will be dropping Batman, I want to make it clear I AM NOT dropping the RP as a whole. I lost my confidence in being able to do Batman, so I am just gonna stick with my guns and stick with Deathstroke, even if it means I join in the RP at a later moment in time.

MainEventMan MainEventMan If you wish, you can take on Batman.

Sorry to all this may inconvenience! I am still looking forward to RP this!
No problem! Only do what you’re comfortable with. Thank you very much for warning me and not attempting to take him on half-heartedly.

DatBoi DatBoi I am sorry for the late notice, but I am sorry to say but I will be dropping Batman, I want to make it clear I AM NOT dropping the RP as a whole. I lost my confidence in being able to do Batman, so I am just gonna stick with my guns and stick with Deathstroke, even if it means I join in the RP at a later moment in time.

MainEventMan MainEventMan If you wish, you can take on Batman.

Sorry to all this may inconvenience! I am still looking forward to RP this!

I appreciate it, but now I can't take on Batman, as I'm playing The Joker XD

I can switch out Catwoman for Broos, I've got some p good experience with him so if no one else wants the char ;)

Vsland Vsland , of course you can take on Batman, if you’d like to. I understand that you’ve read the additional information on him in the original post? If you have any more questions about the finer parts of the mechanics, feel free to DM me!

Coldpopz Coldpopz , if Ethan ever drops the position you’ll be our next reserve! Thank you for the offer :)

My bad, I'd been forced to take a break though I'm still interested. Could I switch from Jason Todd to maybe Duke Thomas // Signal? He'd be adopted by Bruce Wayne at this point, so would that be okay by the Batman RPer? BTW, are they all living with Bruce?

If Huntress isn't as important to the story as Babs, I can switch. 10/10 would rather start than stick to Helena xP

My bad, I'd been forced to take a break though I'm still interested. Could I switch from Jason Todd to maybe Duke Thomas // Signal? He'd be adopted by Bruce Wayne at this point, so would that be okay by the Batman RPer? BTW, are they all living with Bruce?
Sure thing!

As for living with Bruce, that really depends on the character. As I’ve said, all of their positions in continuity don’t have to line up as long as there are no glaring issues, like two characters carrying the same position.

If Huntress isn't as important to the story as Babs, I can switch. 10/10 would rather start than stick to Helena xP
If you would like, I could change you to Barbara only if she is the last remaining necessary character. That way you get to stick to your first choice but we still get to start as soon as possible? After all, we still have to find people to write as Jason Todd and Cassandra Cain.

Sure thing, that'll work. Or if anyone else wants Huntress, they can have her and I'll just hop over to Babs

I'd like to play Cassandra Cain. I think she'd bring a unique perspective as her lack of detective training would force her to try and understand the murders from a different perspective. One based more around her training as an assassin. Plus it seems you like you guys are looking for someone to play her :P

I'd like to play Cassandra Cain. I think she'd bring a unique perspective as her lack of detective training would force her to try and understand the murders from a different perspective. One based more around her training as an assassin. Plus it seems you like you guys are looking for someone to play her :P

1517813712745.png

Thank you very much for joining us! I’m already loving your take of her outlook on the situation.

We have character sheets up and running, but likely a long while until all are expected to be up. The link is in the original post. I look forward to writing with you :)

Ilikepie Ilikepie That picture is amazing :hearteyes:

Thank you very much for joining us! I’m already loving your take of her outlook on the situation.

We have character sheets up and running, but likely a long while until all are expected to be up. The link is in the original post. I look forward to writing with you :)

Alright, if there is anything else you need just let me know and I'll get right on it.

Gosh, it's like only half the war has been won, its like we are so close to having every single character that is needed, but Barbara and Jason are so elusive! lol but then Batman and some others need they're CSes finally ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back