• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Batman & Co Drama/Mystery RP *OPEN*

Having Deathstroke wouldn't be a bad idea for Jason, and might even add more to the role play. Maybe since Jason still harbors feelings against Bruce, he might see Slade as more of his guide, though it'd take a little more getting used to. I was thinking Slade's the one who approaches him first, and the two already have some history together before they integrate themselves with the Bat family, the RPer taking on Deathstroke would definitely have to be on board, and maybe we could talk about in PM. Nothing's set in stone.

Having Deathstroke wouldn't be a bad idea for Jason, and might even add more to the role play. Maybe since Jason still harbors feelings against Bruce, he might see Slade as more of his guide, though it'd take a little more getting used to. I was thinking Slade's the one who approaches him first, and the two already have some history together before they integrate themselves with the Bat family, the RPer taking on Deathstroke would definitely have to be on board, and maybe we could talk about in PM. Nothing's set in stone.
Great to hear you approve. I’ll leave it to the both of you to discuss the relationship between the two characters, as you both seem to have different takes, and for now put Deathstroke down as taken

Err, I'm not 100% sure that's how that'd go down, I really don't see Jason wanting to associate himself with Slade, nor do I really see Deathstroke really wanting to do anything with Red Hood, considering more than anything they tend to bash heads. Considering Red Hood is basically the Punisher of DC, if anything if they saw each other Jason would probably try to pick a fight. And while I am one for a good fight, I wasn't intending Deathstroke to constantly get into fights with the Bat-family unless it'd fit because more often than not it's gonna be another win for Deathstroke.

Besides Deathstroke does have a lot of respect for Batman himself, it's a bit more shaky for the rest of the family though considering the Teen Titans and all that. If anything now that the Joker is going to get involved later on that's gonna cause a massive conflict for Jason and Joker. Since obviously he holds a deep grudge for having killed him, before being resurrected with the Lazarus Pit.

Ok all: If you would like to begin working on your character sheets feel free to at Fandom - Batman & Co Character Sheets. Feel free to post your WIPs, as I understand the amount of information is edging on the higher side.

It is regulation for a role play to have begun before a Hosted Project may be issued, so I’ll put in an application once we get going. I will also begin working on a ‘lore’ page, one that will go into further detail about the mechanics and background of this role play.

1516950505738.png We have 5/5 Robins but only 1/3 Batgirls. I'm giving people a little more time to pick Babs before I decide to make Steph Batgirl instead of Spoiler.

View attachment 392404 We have 5/5 Robins but only 1/3 Batgirls. I'm giving people a little more time to pick Babs before I decide to make Steph Batgirl instead of Spoiler.
I’m honestly very surprised about that. I was sure the Batgirls would be gone in a blink of an eye. I guess it’s because the Robins have always been treated better by the media.

I’m honestly very surprised about that. I was sure the Batgirls would be gone in a blink of an eye. I guess it’s because the Robins have always been treated better by the media.

It's weird Babs has appeared in a lot of things as Batgirl so she should be pretty well known. Cass appeared in a couple of games but nothing that would make her known outside comic fans and Steph at least gets to be in Young Justice: Outsiders as Spoiler.

It's weird Babs has appeared in a lot of things as Batgirl so she should be pretty well known. Cass appeared in a couple of games but nothing that would make her known outside comic fans and Steph at least gets to be in Young Justice: Outsiders as Spoiler.
Ah yes. I’m very excited for Stephanie’s apprearence, and I’m really looking forward to seeing how else Earth 16 is going to expand!

It could also have something to do with Cass and Steph having both been rebooted out of their Batgirl positions, too. You’ve taken Steph, sure, but way to many people don’t know about Cass, which is honestly a tragedy.

Last edited:
Err, I'm not 100% sure that's how that'd go down, I really don't see Jason wanting to associate himself with Slade, nor do I really see Deathstroke really wanting to do anything with Red Hood, considering more than anything they tend to bash heads. Considering Red Hood is basically the Punisher of DC, if anything if they saw each other Jason would probably try to pick a fight. And while I am one for a good fight, I wasn't intending Deathstroke to constantly get into fights with the Bat-family unless it'd fit because more often than not it's gonna be another win for Deathstroke.

Besides Deathstroke does have a lot of respect for Batman himself, it's a bit more shaky for the rest of the family though considering the Teen Titans and all that. If anything now that the Joker is going to get involved later on that's gonna cause a massive conflict for Jason and Joker. Since obviously he holds a deep grudge for having killed him, before being resurrected with the Lazarus Pit.
Alright, so we could scratch the relationship idea and have it as if the two just really despise each other in lame man's words. Jason would probably be a lone wolf, same with Deathstroke and only try to relate with the bat family concerning the case.

I was just wondering ^^ I was confused as to the coding. However, I can find a different character, don't worry, I'm still interested, guys.

Well, if you know who Hush is, you know how he operates. From the shadows, manipulating people, confusing people and getting into his enemies mind. So it's really, really hard to say what you want to do with Hush as this heavily relies on what Batman does The Omen of Death The Omen of Death

But he has worked with Jason Todd in the past...so there is possibility there.

Well, if you know who Hush is, you know how he operates. From the shadows, manipulating people, confusing people and getting into his enemies mind. So it's really, really hard to say what you want to do with Hush as this heavily relies on what Batman does The Omen of Death The Omen of Death

But he has worked with Jason Todd in the past...so there is possibility there.
Definitely explore the connections with Red Hood, as that could make for some interesting plot points along the way. I was unaware they had worked together before; do you know what run that was in?

I know a little about Hush, but not heaps. Just...the basic rundown. So I’m afraid I won’t be much help in planning ways for him to be included.

Finally, the most important thing we need is a reason for him to be involved with the murders. That’s what I want everything to come back to, otherwise things could get too complicated. Any ideas?

It was in his first appearance. Riddler, Todd and Hush all worked together, manipulating all of Batman's villains for their cause. It was pretty cool to be honest.

Well me and Omen have been talking about it. I think Hush would be trying to give red herrings to the Bat family (more specifically Bruce and Tim as they are the best detectives) while also trying to frame them on Bruce himself. Hush looks exactly like Bruce Wayne so it is possible. His reason for him to be involved is simply to fuck over Bruce. That's his character in a nutshell.

It was in his first appearance. Riddler, Todd and Hush all worked together, manipulating all of Batman's villains for their cause. It was pretty cool to be honest.

Well me and Omen have been talking about it. I think Hush would be trying to give red herrings to the Bat family (more specifically Bruce and Tim as they are the best detectives) while also trying to frame them on Bruce himself. Hush looks exactly like Bruce Wayne so it is possible. His reason for him to be involved is simply to fuck over Bruce. That's his character in a nutshell.
He is right this is what we discussed and agreed on.

He is right this is what we discussed and agreed on.
Awesome. It sounds good, and though I don’t know a lot about his character I’ll trust the both of yours’ judgment. I’ll put him down as a character :)

Hello! I’m glad you found your way here; would you be interested in participating?
Indiddly deed
I was hoping I could sign up as Two-Face
In a way I have an idea on how he could be of use in the story, given his past occupation and what he does now.
Sorry if that's vague but I can explain in a bit more detail!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back