• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

Virus

Official enby virus
IC

• Dear henry. It seems like a lifetime since we worked on cartoons together. Thirty years really slip away, doesn't it? If you're back in town, come visit the old workshop. Your best pal,
    Joey Drew

It's been over a week since Henry has defeated the ink demon, evil Boris, and Alice Angel, but everything seems quite different. The workshop needed fixing, but Henry wanted to do things himself.

One morning, he came to the first floor and marveled at the brilliant ink machine; one machine could bring animations to life.
    "Look at this, we created life itself...", the thoughts from the tape raced through his mind.
    "Alright, joey. Lets see what you wanted to show me.", Henry pushed the lever forward to turn on the machine.
    SPLASH
    One of the pipes burst open, causing a huge leak in the theater room. "Not again...". He rubbed his inked hand on his face in annoyance to the pipe bursting open and spraying ink everywhere.

tumblr_pr2k74yX5n1uq8j7mo1_500.png

He quickly called for Tom to help him patch it up and fix it, but changed his mind and decided to do it himself, leaving tom a bit concerned,"uh Henry, why don't you need help? This thing is a big mess, can I he-"
    "No!", he shouted at tom.

tom_boris_full_body___batim_au_by_e_specter_dcdr9j4-pre.jpg

"Henry, Why?"
    "Just leave..."
    Tom felt a bit miserable when he walked out. Allison Pendle saw him walk out, making her look a bit miserable,"Henry Stein, w-why are you mad?"
    "Leave me alone, miss pendle. I'm busy"
    allison_angel__game_portrayal__by_gamerboy123456_dcds1u4-pre.jpg

There was a knock on the door, and a teenaged girl stood there, with a few others. Henry slammed the door and walked away in anger,"send them away, i don't need them."
    "At least let them help!", Alice wanted to see the workshop back in its hayday again, but Henry wanted to do it alone,"no..."
    Tom couldn't stand it, he opened the door and greeted the newcomers; Henry was cross,"tom!!!"

To be continued...

This Role play is based off of the game, BATIM with a bit of Boris and the dark survival mixed in it.
Wiki: Discuss Everything About Bendy And The Ink Machine Custom Wiki | Fandom
We will have discord given through messages, for the ones who have it.

Coded by: me, all by myself ^^

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back