Batfamily Roleplay: the bat, robins and archer (2.0) (closed/making new one)

Tim leans into his seat."What Mitch said, she does intrigue me a bit more than other girls." He shrugs."Though what're you asking us for? Going to try play matchmaker? I should question if you plan on flirting with Rose." He sticks his tongue out at him.

Barbara put her hands behind her."Is there anything you'd specifically want for a snack or does it not matter?" She asks her.

Tim leans into his seat."What Mitch said, she does intrigue me a bit more than other girls." He shrugs."Though what're you asking us for? Going to try play matchmaker? I should question if you plan on flirting with Rose." He sticks his tongue out at him.

Barbara put her hands behind her."Is there anything you'd specifically want for a snack or does it not matter?" She asks her.
Lily shook her head:"it doesnt matter..."

Barbara gives a small nod as she leaves to go raid the kitchen for some snacks, bringing them to the room for the girls."Here we go, help yourself to any of it." She takes a seat.

Dick says "Oh I do she is really pretty" Mitch says "Tim has one red themed hero to other you and I both know there is no teasing with Dick and girls only action" Dick says "As for match maker maybe I will for whoever wants to be with her more" Mitch says "OK I think speak for both Tim and I when I say we hardly know"

Tim lightly hits Richard's shoulder at that."No kidding, he just takes the teasing he's the golden boy and is the only one of us Joker hasn't been able traumatize or manipulate...so to sum it up he can take a hit." He mumbles, he turns in his seat and looks out the window."But if you try to make this into a competition and we turn on eachother Richard, I'm coming for you as I'm not going to fight Mitch over a girl I'd rather let Lily choose for herself as we all know we're geeks not flirts." He explains.

Barbara gives a small nod as she leaves to go raid the kitchen for some snacks, bringing them to the room for the girls."Here we go, help yourself to any of it." She takes a seat.
Lily picks up some chips and starts eating sitting on the couch

Crystal mentally joke to her:'is rose ok? She seems bit more off...'

Barbara hums a tiny bit as she takes a chip from the bag."So Lily, what do you think of our little group and Gotham city?"

Barbara hums a tiny bit as she takes a chip from the bag."So Lily, what do you think of our little group and Gotham city?"
Lily look at barbra and swallow caught bit of guard by the question:"gotham seems scarier than starling. I dont know yet...."

Barbara giggles a tiny bit."That's Gotham for you, just know you can trust us." She looked over at Rose briefly, wrapping her arms around herself."Its better to have people to rely on in this city though it's true for any hero." She smirks a tiny bit."So any boy caught your attention?" She was just teasing.

Barbara giggles a tiny bit."That's Gotham for you, just know you can trust us." She looked over at Rose briefly, wrapping her arms around herself."Its better to have people to rely on in this city though it's true for any hero." She smirks a tiny bit."So any boy caught your attention?" She was just teasing.
Lily look at her suprised:"i dont know yet, any hero? Why are we talking about this? Boys? No not really..." she silently blush

Barbara gently nudges her."I'm only teasing but it looks like I got you to blush." She smiles."Just some girl talk, I just want you two to get use to me and feel at ease to trust me, to know I can be someone you can lean on if you ever need me kinda like a sister." She explains.

Barbara gently nudges her."I'm only teasing but it looks like I got you to blush." She smiles."Just some girl talk, I just want you two to get use to me and feel at ease to trust me, to know I can be someone you can lean on if you ever need me kinda like a sister." She explains.
Lily nod and frown:"i guess its nice..." she eats another chip and turn on the tv
She relax there on the couch

Rose takes some snacks "This is my first time in Gotham, but I think it's more interesting then Central City" she says "Can you... open the window for some fresh air?" she asks looking at Barbara. Maybe it's a weird question since it's evening, but she needed some air.

Barbara nods as she gets to her feet, going over to open a window for them before giving the controller's to the game to the girls."Here so you can play." She was trying her best to make these girls feel welcome.

Barbara nods as she gets to her feet, going over to open a window for them before giving the controller's to the game to the girls."Here so you can play." She was trying her best to make these girls feel welcome.
Lily grab the controller and press a few buttons confused on how it worked or how to play

She only knows how to play chess and read mainly when it comes to acitivities

Rose looks at Lily "Most game have a tutorial" she says "We could check that if you wanted to" she adds.

Barbara goes to sit back down with the girls with her own controller."Might as well, so she can learn the ropes of how to play."

Rose nods slightly "I usually play games in the evening, but not for too long because according to my grandparents a proper lady shouldn't waste her time with such things" she says "But I usually only play call of duty and that stuff".

Barbara hums."Who cares about being a proper lady, girls can be what they want." She nods to her befor helping Lily figure out the controls and what to do.

Barbara hums."Who cares about being a proper lady, girls can be what they want." She nods to her befor helping Lily figure out the controls and what to do.
Lily listen to them learning how to play and eventually was getting the hang of it:"this feel great..im not really used to this kind of thing..."

She was playing the game calmly with them enjoying it

Tim lightly hits Richard's shoulder at that."No kidding, he just takes the teasing he's the golden boy and is the only one of us Joker hasn't been able traumatize or manipulate...so to sum it up he can take a hit." He mumbles, he turns in his seat and looks out the window."But if you try to make this into a competition and we turn on eachother Richard, I'm coming for you as I'm not going to fight Mitch over a girl I'd rather let Lily choose for herself as we all know we're geeks not flirts." He explains.
Mitch says "What he said, I feel your making some sick bet with the other titans about this" Dick says "Will you guys relax.....but just saying Mitch she is staying at our place....and Tim Mitch did try to bring her to his" Mitch says "Ok Dick keep in mind my fellow brother in red here made a teleport device, so I'm not afraid to pull the worst and meanest pranks on you" Dick says "Ok Ok I'll stop I was just trying to help"

Tim just holds his fist to Mitch."You bet we'll pull some pranks on you, it'll be the two of us after you if you try to pit us against eachother." He sticks his tongue out at him again."I wonder why she chose to go to our place then, Rose is there too." He makes a kissy face before laughing."Though yeah don't mess with the geniuses here or maybe a few embarrassing secrets might slip out infront of Rose." He smirks.

Barbara plays with the girls for a bit."Its nice to just relax and goof off sometimes." She shrugs, it was starting to get late and she stretched."Anything else you girls want to do?"

Tim just holds his fist to Mitch."You bet we'll pull some pranks on you, it'll be the two of us after you if you try to pit us against eachother." He sticks his tongue out at him again."I wonder why she chose to go to our place then, Rose is there too." He makes a kissy face before laughing."Though yeah don't mess with the geniuses here or maybe a few embarrassing secrets might slip out infront of Rose." He smirks.

Barbara plays with the girls for a bit."Its nice to just relax and goof off sometimes." She shrugs, it was starting to get late and she stretched."Anything else you girls want to do?"
Mitch fist bumps Tim and Dick says "Ok ok I get it, but no more jokes real talk, if you guys had to think about it, would you wanna get to know her to date her or be her friend?" Mitch says "Well if we're real talking......hm good question for once"

Tim smiles at him before turning towards his brother, he was blushing again."Mitch...I'm not a flirter and I don't know how to act around a girl I like you know how I was last time Richard, made a fool of myself and ran so you could atleast help your brother out." He fiddles with his fingers before turning away from him."I would do both, easy as that Richard." He nods.

Users who are viewing this thread