Batfamily Roleplay: the bat, robins and archer (2.0) (closed/making new one)

Barbara smiles a bit, forcing that smile."I would say a little but I am just getting to know you so I'm not too surprised." She stretched."Maybe we could sleep put here like a slumber party unless you'd rather go to your room." She puts her hands on her hips."Those boys better not be out all night either or Richard's going to get it."
Lily thought about it:"i cant really sleep so sure we could sleep out here....."

Barbara goes to grab some blankets and pillows, throwing them to the girls before making herself a makeshift bed on the floor."This is soemthing I haven't in awhile either."

roxas roxas the guys arrive a big pizza and arcade place, for pete sake it has two floors and Mitch says "Not what I was expecting" Dick says "What I didn't mention it was a rising chain?" Mitch said "No"

Rose sighs "Alright, just for tonight" she says, she just hoped that no one would close the window "Who did tell Alfred we were going to stay here?" she asks.

Tim pushes open the door."Come on and get your butts inside." He follows after once they go inside, he looks around at the people and he shoves his hands in his pockets."Mitch, want to hack some games for tickets?" He whispers.

Barbara sits down on hers with a smile."No need to." She wraps her blanket around her shoulders."Maybe we could put in a movie?"

Tim pushes open the door."Come on and get your butts inside." He follows after once they go inside, he looks around at the people and he shoves his hands in his pockets."Mitch, want to hack some games for tickets?" He whispers.

Barbara sits down on hers with a smile."No need to." She wraps her blanket around her shoulders."Maybe we could put in a movie?"
Mitch snickers "heck yeah" a ahem is heard behind them it was from Dick "You guys aren't gonna cheat. that's what we do"

Barbara goes to grab some blankets and pillows, throwing them to the girls before making herself a makeshift bed on the floor."This is soemthing I haven't in awhile either."
Lily makes a small bed on the floor adding few blankets:"i never done anything like this before...."

lily asked curious:"maybe something funny? I dont like scarry movies especially after tonight...."

Tim puts his hands on his hips."Okay I know I got us kicked out from the last arcade we went to but come on Richard." He pouts at him but he leans over to whisper again."We'll just have to be sneaky about with him around too then we'll just get something for him to do to distract him" He smirks."Oh Richard maybe the girls would like a prize?"

Barbara grabs the remote to turn on a funny movie for them."Sure, a funny should be a good one." She smiles.

Tim puts his hands on his hips."Okay I know I got us kicked out from the last arcade we went to but come on Richard." He pouts at him but he leans over to whisper again."We'll just have to be sneaky about with him around too then we'll just get something for him to do to distract him" He smirks."Oh Richard maybe the girls would like a prize?"

Barbara grabs the remote to turn on a funny movie for them."Sure, a funny should be a good one." She smiles.
Lily lay in her made bed on the couch and watch the movie with them
Crystal mentally told her:'see it hasnt been bad, maybe you can stop fearing other things too....'

Barbara gets herself settled on her makeshift bed on the floor, she quietly watches the movie with them almost drifting off to sleep."Like it here?"

Dick says "Hmmmm not a bad idea Tim" Mitch says "clown" Dick says "huh?" Mitch says "Oh nothing"

Rose sighs "It's a bit early to decide if I like it here" she says, Gotham and Central city were too different, but it hadn't been boring yet, so who knows.

Tim snickers."You should go win them a prize then." He pats his brother on the back then pushes him forward while taking Mitch with him."Let's go."

Barbara shrugged her shoulders."I've been there before, I'd say the place is alot more pleasant in some ways then here but this is where I'm needed."

"News that the Flash saved the day once again gets kinda boring though" Rose points out "Since it happens at least twice a week or so"

Barbara gets herself settled on her makeshift bed on the floor, she quietly watches the movie with them almost drifting off to sleep."Like it here?"
Lily frown:"not yet.....i mean its nice but its scarrier than starling..."

Barbara pulls her blanket to her shoulders."He's cool though so have you met other metahumans?" She sighs."It probably is...we should probably get to bed."

Lily lay in the bed and tries to sleep curling up, she felt sad

Barbara nods slowly."Oh okay..." she curls up herself trying to get some rest.

Tim snickers."You should go win them a prize then." He pats his brother on the back then pushes him forward while taking Mitch with him."Let's go."

Barbara shrugged her shoulders."I've been there before, I'd say the place is alot more pleasant in some ways then here but this is where I'm needed."
Mitch follows Tim as Dick goes to play Skeeball

Tim takes him with him as he goes to hack into some of the games for the tickets, having Mitch stand guard and he hands over some tickets and by the end of the night he's gotten them alot of tickets."Here we go, wonder how much Richard managed to get."

Lily turn over opening her eyes a few minutes later and sigh

Crystal mentally spoke:'maybe we should sneak out'

Tim takes him with him as he goes to hack into some of the games for the tickets, having Mitch stand guard and he hands over some tickets and by the end of the night he's gotten them alot of tickets."Here we go, wonder how much Richard managed to get."
Dick lays down 3000 tickets "Boom! master skeeballer" Mitch says "Boom you sound like a virgin" Dick glares at Mitch

Tim laughs before nudging Mitch."So are we though, so you're calling us out too man." He pushes his tickets over."How is it you got the same amount as us?"

Tim laughs before nudging Mitch."So are we though, so you're calling us out too man." He pushes his tickets over."How is it you got the same amount as us?"
Dick says "What do you mean how? I'm a master at Skeeball, what did you guys play to get so many?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back