Batfamily Roleplay: the bat, robins and archer (2.0) (closed/making new one)

Tim just holds his fist to Mitch."You bet we'll pull some pranks on you, it'll be the two of us after you if you try to pit us against eachother." He sticks his tongue out at him again."I wonder why she chose to go to our place then, Rose is there too." He makes a kissy face before laughing."Though yeah don't mess with the geniuses here or maybe a few embarrassing secrets might slip out infront of Rose." He smirks.

Barbara plays with the girls for a bit."Its nice to just relax and goof off sometimes." She shrugs, it was starting to get late and she stretched."Anything else you girls want to do?"
Lily looked at barbra and asked;"what other ideas can we do? Maybe prank?" She yawn trying to think of ideas

Barbara shrugs."We could try some pranks or something like a ice cream sundad unless you two want to go to bed, it is getting late." She hugs a couch pillow.

Tim smiles at him before turning towards his brother, he was blushing again."Mitch...I'm not a flirter and I don't know how to act around a girl I like you know how I was last time Richard, made a fool of myself and ran so you could atleast help your brother out." He fiddles with his fingers before turning away from him."I would do both, easy as that Richard." He nods.
Dick asks "is it that easy?" Mitch says "Can we just go eat and talk about this another time?"

Tim nods quickly."What he said, seriously I told you I haven't ate all day man." He gives Richard a look."Like I said easy as that, afterall couples are like friends on a more romance way or they're just friends literally has friend in the word boyfriend and girlfriend."

Tim nods quickly."What he said, seriously I told you I haven't ate all day man." He gives Richard a look."Like I said easy as that, afterall couples are like friends on a more romance way or they're just friends literally has friend in the word boyfriend and girlfriend."
Dick has as they arrive and he parks "But are they a friend who is a girl or girl who is a friend that is also your partner?"

Tim just leaves the vehicle and goes to the doors."As I said Richard, it's simple." He glances at him."Just come on brother, you can play matchmaker when we're actually around her but for now its boys night for boys."

Barbara shrugs."We could try some pranks or something like a ice cream sundad unless you two want to go to bed, it is getting late." She hugs a couch pillow.
Lily thinks about it:"how do pranks work?"
She shook her head at the thought of ice cream needing to stay awat from carbs

Barbara stands from the couch, she glances at her."You know like the syrup and feathers thing for example though the boys aren't here, maybe Rose might have an idea for a prank to be set off when they get home or we save the pranks for later when they are home." She throws the pillow on the couch, going to put the games and snacks away when they were done with them.

"Well" Rose says "There's this prank I used to pull on my older cousins" she says, although she hesitating "But it might not have the desired effect if we try it with the guys" she says leaning back "Sometimes I would use fake blood to make it seem like something horrible happened, it worked every time, but they'd realize it was a prank soon too"

Barbara flinched at that."I don't know Rose, they might really freak out but it is fake..." She shrugged."What would you do then? I wouldn't want to freak them out too much..."

"If you need normal pranks don't come to me" Rose says "My family goes to the extreme half the time since nothing else works" she points out, at least, didn't work anymore, after having fallen for those a lot.

Barbara sighs."We could try a scare prank or have a trigger prank, like one where it pelts them with pie tins filled with whipped cream when they get home?" She suggests."I'm not much of a prankster."

"We could throw pie tins at them, or we could cover them in slime and feathers?" Rose suggests with a smile "It's not one of my usual pranks, but it'll work I think" she says.

Barbara smile a bit."We could try one of those yeah." She snickers as she thought how they might react."You seem a bit like a wild child, a rebel...reminds me of someone I use to know."

Barbara smile a bit."We could try one of those yeah." She snickers as she thought how they might react."You seem a bit like a wild child, a rebel...reminds me of someone I use to know."
Lily thinks about it carefully:"should we get started on it? We dont know when they will be back....."

Rose tilts her head, slightly confused "Remind you of someone?" she asks "And Lily's right, we don't know when they get back. Also, I'm actually one of the most well behaved ones at family gathering"

Last edited:
Barbara rubs her arm."There was a second Robin, Jason you just remind me a little of him though he's gone..." She mumbles, she glances at them."That's why I said you'd make it so the prank is triggered when they get home, not sure if theres anything else you want to do or if hou just want to turn in for the night."

"Oh" Rose mumbles "Mitch mentioned him too. And then freaked out when I asked if he was dead, because Mitch talked about him like he was alive, so it was a bit confusing" she says "At the gala, when he named everyone".

Barbara stiffened, her brows furrowed."What did he say? He was tortured and killed by the Joker years ago so maybe Mitch was mistakened?"

"He asked 'Why would you think that?', but it was in just about every newspaper" Rose says and she sighs "I just thought his reaction was weird, that's all".

Barbara sighs."Then he must've been mistakened..." She looked a little broken at that, it was obvious they were close as they all were."You being the most well behaved you said?"

Tilting her head slightly Rose takes in the sigh "Yes, at family gatherings, and that's from people a bit older then I am, say a year, sometimes two or three" she says "Hard to imagine isn't it?"

Barbara smiles a bit, forcing that smile."I would say a little but I am just getting to know you so I'm not too surprised." She stretched."Maybe we could sleep put here like a slumber party unless you'd rather go to your room." She puts her hands on her hips."Those boys better not be out all night either or Richard's going to get it."

Users who are viewing this thread