• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Barsen'thor - A Star Wars RP

Bunesh

Filled with DETERMINATION
So, blame this on the fact that I have been playing waaaaaaaay too much The Old Republic, but I had an idea I was curious if anyone was interested in. Basically, someone from the old republic (my Jedi) is pulled into the future by a mcguffin, the exact details of which would depend on the time period she lands in; Pre-Clone Wars, Clone Wars, Galactic Empire, post-Empire, I imagine all of these would have different methods and reasons.

Having a Barsen'thor from a thousand years or so ago appear in the 'modern' star wars era could be a major uproar. Obviously OC's would feature heavily, though I don't see why this would be a huge issue; star wars is monstrously vast. Anyways, if you are interested PM me, we can hash out the details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back