• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Baptism by Fire

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Victoria giggled as she titled her head back and forth a few times like she was thinking. "Hmm which one I wonder, I wonder, oh I really do wonder." Propping her head up with her arm she looked at Aeson again. "Bridal." Then she held her arms out to Aeson so she would be able to pick her up more easily. Her comrades in arms might be suspecting that Victoria is acting the way she is because she's drunk, and that if she was sober this would be far from her usual self. Yet come tomorrow they would most likely be surprised to find the only difference between a sober Victoria and a drunk Victoria, is that drunk Victoria doesn't realize she's being annoying.

Aeson sighed before walking over and lifting the woman to her feet, holding her steady with a hand against her back before she lowered herself just enough to grab under Victoria's knees and lift her into a bridal carry with a grunt. She wasn't the strongest person, but she could at least carry Victoria till she found an unoccupied tent to throw her in, "Let's go.." She muttered, slightly strained as she walked out of the tavern while using her foot to open the door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back