• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Baptism by Fire. [OOC]

Main
Here

Asa Loko

Lightning
*smacks lips* The OOC thread for questions regarding everything. Feel free to ask, even if you are not playing a character in the story itself.

Depends on their size, strenght or rice I would say. Being a soldier doesn't go hand in hand with being a superhuman. If anything, being superhuman would have to be an ability in itself to choose from.

Depends on their size, strenght or rice I would say. Being a soldier doesn't go hand in hand with being a superhuman. If anything, being superhuman would have to be an ability in itself to choose from.
I meant more in terms of fighting ability, like as a summoner how many people could I hope to match with my summons and stuff like that

Ohhhh, really depends on the character itself and the person playing them, I guess. But as for summoner, I guess one or two summons at the beginning would be fair, so you can take on - idk - 3 or 4 enemies?

Ohhhh, really depends on the character itself and the person playing them, I guess. But as for summoner, I guess one or two summons at the beginning would be fair, so you can take on - idk - 3 or 4 enemies?

Cool thanks just getting a grasp so I don’t go too strong or something like that

I mean honestly, if you play your cards right you can always take on that much as a normal human too. John Wick ain't superhuman, but just damn good at what he does. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ah, sorry for answering so late. I read it half-asleep and then completely forgot to reply.

In your case, you could say, that your OC was already there beforehand and is currently at the local inn drinking or just have him be in a wagon too. For those who are completely new to the army, they would be transported there.

Oh, the descriptions of buildings and such are fine. The only thing, that would be not completely true is that there were only some animal attacks, given I already described goblins watching from the edge of the forest, as the caravan arrives ^^' So you can guess, that they didn't show up just today

So, I assume people in the Canthan (Kanto?? XD) capital will mostly have Japanese names like Aiko or Edogawa rather than western ones?

To a majority, yes. But by now you can assume there is a fair shair of western names too. *smacks lips in cultural integration*

I would always say, that it depends on what you want to add. For example, adding a completely new race of elves, that I first didn't have in mind when creating the lore, would be totally okay. That's what Xenobiology did and I am fine with that, no need to ask in the first place ^^' As long as I would be then aware of it afterwards or informed, so I won't mix up things later on and it would collide.

Official duty hasn't really started for those 3 yet and Kaezar is the only one, who is currently not on-duty, given he is having a break. Unless I am mistaken, of course. Thus I leave up to you guys what you are going to do for the moment. The only that is mandatory is going to be the morning afterwards, where the first real action is going to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back