• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Bandoms!

HoneyPhantomhive

Byakuya Kisser
Hello there :D As you can see, I'm looking for bandoms.

• Please please please be active! At least one post a day please. Please.
  • I don't do anything other than fandoms. You have to make it past me to do anything else.
  • Must be able to play male or female.
  • You don't have to know the whole history to RP me.
  • Pretty pretty please, use correct grammar. I'm a grammar Nazi. Sorry.
  • Fade to black when romance gets graphic.
  • RP in third person. I am so bad at names that third person is a necessity. I don't ever forget my own character's names because I have like 3 characters xD
  • If you're loosing interest, tell me. I won't hold it against you, I promise. I totally understand.
  • I'm generally okay with matching post lengths.

• I'm at school weekdays from 7:30 AM to 2:30 PM (CST). I'll be available most times until 9 PM weekdays and 10:30 PM weekends. My parents are very strict about my time on the internet, so if I suddenly disappear on weekends, that's probably why.
  • I love love love to ship. Even especially gay ships.
  • I love to double.
  • I will combine any of the below fandoms.
  • I prefer PM. You'll get faster replies.

I do My Chemical Romance, Panic! At The Disco, Fall Out Boy, and Set It Off. I ONLY DO SHIPS. I WILL DO ANY SHIPS. OCs are fine with me. Sorry I sound desperate, but I am.

O.o Thanks so much!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back