• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Bandits working against each other

SachiGrl

Indecisive Being
Hi there,

I would like to start out by saying that if you can't write a paragraph, I will lose interest quick. And, a comprehensible paragraph at that!

Plot:

Well, I have created a male character (Demonic Elf) bandit and my plot was that we worked for different bosses (made a contract with them) who want the same rare item(s). Perhaps a treasure/scavenger hunt of some sort. I plan on using dice rolls to determine who successfully steals the item for their boss (to be fair). I have multiple characters made. My character has a sister and as a plot twist, she's on the opposing team.

I want someone who can handle multiple characters. Just two characters: one on my team and one on yours. Sadly, I'm only going to pick one person maaaaybe two.

Thanks for reading

~Oh to be fair... I only want one 1x1 because I don't want to overdue myself. Maybe if I'm tied between two people, we have just us 3. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back