• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Band RP.

Nicole grabbed her keys and kissed Henry. After dinner, they decided to watch a movie, so she had to leave right in the middle of it. "Cuteness, it really can't wait?" Henry asked. Nicole smiled softly. "Sorry, love. Becca said it's important." She replied. Henry sighed and nodded. "It's alright, I understand. Sisters before misters." He said. Nicole laughed. "Correct you are. I'll see you later. Good night Helena. Tony." She said and drove to Jim's.

Becca looked up as Nicole pulled into the driveway giving a half smile. This isn't going to be easy... She thought to herself as she stood up and walked over to the car to hug Nicole when she got out.

Last edited:
Nicole hugged Becca back with a smile. "Hey Bec. So, what do we need to talk about?" She asked. She was very curious now.

Becca held the hug for a full minute wanting to hold her best friend. She then gave a sigh letting go and taking her hand leading her to the porch, sitting down with her legs dangling over the edge. "It's time I told you about someone that I lost four years ago today.. " She said as she took another swig of her beer.

Last edited:
Becca swallowed hard as she tried find the words to tell her story. Letting out a heavy sigh she began. "I had a friend named Kendra Dombrovsky and she and I were as close as you and I are.. We were sisters.." She said looking at Nicole, holding her hand tight. "She was a beautiful person.. She had a kind heart and a beautiful soul but she was a drug addict..." She said as she wiped away the tears that had welled in her eyes. "It was a day just like this and I had just dropped her off at her place after we'd spent the entire day together...." Becca started to tear up again as her lip quivered. She tried to tough through the pain long enough to tell the story.

Nicole frowned and wiped Becca's tears away. She squeezed her hand again. "It's okay, Bec. You don't have to force yourself to tell me if you don't want to." She said gently.

She took another drink of her beer and swallowed the sadness, shaking her head. "No... I have to. I have a reason." She said with a deep sigh. "Later that night I was just about to go up and get a shower when my phone rang. I stopped and answered it and it was her Mom saying that they hadn't heard from her all evening. She always called her parents. I told her that I'd go check on her so I hurried out the door and drove to her place..... I found her laying in the middle of the living room floor with an open pill bottle next to her..." She said as she cried. "I dialed 911 as I knelt next to her and held her in my arms saying 'Everything's going to be okay. Help is coming'....." She said sobbing. "She opened her eyes and said.... 'I love you, Rebecca..' and I said 'I love you too. Just sit tight..' but by the time the ambulance got there.... It was too late... She died in my arms, Nic...." She said as she broke down crying.

Last edited:
Nicole hugged Becca tight. "I'm so sorry, Sis. That must've been terrible for you." She said. Nicole ran her fingers through Becca's hair and rubbed her back to help ease her pain.

"And when the Paramedics tried to take her away I... I screamed at them 'Leave her alone!!!!! Get away from her!!!!!' As loud as I could... I didn't want them to take her away from me..." She said as she hugged Nicole as tight as she could, crying into her shoulder. She was terrified of losing Nicole. "The reason why I decided to tell you this story is because on the day that Jim told me that you had attempted suicide.. I had flashbacks..." She said as she hugged her tighter. "I love you, Sis...."

Becca sighed as she let go of the hug as she took another drink of beer. "Just please promise me that you will never do that again.." She said wiping her tears away and sitting back, leaning on her hands. "So, how did dinner go with Henry's parents? Did they accept you?" She asked with a light smile.

Nicole smiled too. "They did. Dinner went smoothly. Henry and his mom cooked, so his dad and I got to know each other better. It felt like I was part of the family. I'm so glad everything worked out. At this rate, Henry and I will be married in no time." She said.

Becca giggled as she patted Nicole's leg. "Look at you... All grown up and getting married. I'm so proud of you." She said with a smile. She was happy for Nicole and Henry getting married and starting a future together. "Jim and I might go looking at mansions tomorrow.. I'm kind of nervous. I've never lived in a that big of a house." She said giving a light sigh as she watched the sun start to set. "Look at all that we've accomplished as a group, Nic. Together we've become one of the biggest groups in the world. Can you believe it?"

Nicole laughed. "Can I believe it? If someone told me a few months ago that I'd be part of the most famous band in the world, I'd laugh in their face and say they're crazy. It's a little surreal." She said looking up at the sky. "As for the whole mansion thing, you guys must be planning to fill it up with kids. I hope your endurance is long." Nicole joked with a wink at Becca.

Becca blushed a deep red at Nicole's comment shaking her head with a giggle. "My endurance is fine. I've worn Jim out on a few occasions. I know that you don't want to hear that but it's true." She said with happy sigh. "How about yours? Have you made Henry run out of gas yet?" She asked nudging Nicole teasingly.

Nicole blushed and shook her head. "No, I'm not as strong willed as you in that department. So far, he's won every round. I won't have any more chances until after our wedding either. Not with his parents around. Henry's not going to like it, but he'll live. Speaking of our men, where's yours?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

Becca gave a nod as she listened to Nicole explain her sex life. She was happy that Nicole had a good man that could keep her satisfied. When she brought up Jim she nodded her head in the direction of the door. "He's inside watching TV. He mentioned going live on Twitter later for a Q and A with the fans. He keeps tabs on that sort of thing." She said with a smile as she took her phone from her pocket to take a picture. "Let's take a selfie." She said with a giggle as she put an arm around Nicole.

Becca once again kissed Nicole's cheek much like their prior selfie when they were waiting on the limousine. She took the picture and posted it on Twitter with the caption Chillin with my Savage Sister Nicole Jackson. I love you Nic! She tags Nic in the post then tweets it out.

Jim comes out onto the porch to see them, sitting beside Becca who kissed his cheek and laid her head on his shoulder. "How's it going, Nic? " He asked with a smile as he took Becca's beer and took a swig of it which caused her to gasp, smacking his arm. "Get your own, freeloader!" She said with a giggle.

Nicole laughed. "Hey Jim. Everything's going great. Henry and his parents are finally getting along. It's like a dream come true. From what Becca tells me, everything's going great for you two as well. Especially in the bedroom." She teased elbowing Becca.

Becca giggled as she looked at Jim who gave a blush followed by a nod. "Yeah, things are good in the bedroom. We've decided that we're going to conceive on our honeymoon." He said as Becca nodded. She was excited about having kids. She wanted to be a wife and a mother so bad. "Just so you know, hon.. Twins run in my family." Becca said with a giggle before looking to Nicole. "When are you two going to conceive, Sis?" She asked with a wink back.

Nicole laughed nervously. "We haven't talked about that yet. I'm not sure if I even want kids. At least, not right away."

Becca gave a nod. "When I see Becky and Jenna they make me want kids of my own. I get jealous of Angela.." She said with a sigh. Jim took a joint from his pocket and nudged Becca. "Want to toke later?" He asked as Becca rolled her eyes nodding. "Yes, honey. We can do that after the Twitter session." She said as she took a drink of her beer. "Nic, you don't smoke Marijuana do you?" She asked hoping that she didn't.

Nicole wrinkled her nose. "No way. I don't do drugs or anything. Not my style. I think I'll stick to alcohol. Only when I'm alone though. Henry's a buzz kill." She said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back