• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Band RP.

Instantly, Henry and Nicole were doing it on the couch. Afterwards, Nicole got dressed, used the bathroom, and fixed her hair. Henry just got dressed. He kissed her softly. "Thank you for calming me down." Nicole smiled. "You're welcome. It's not every day I save your cute butt." She said. Henry chuckled. "Right. Oh hey, Jim mentioned going to the beach when he dropped me off. If you're up to it, we can join them." He said. Nicole nodded. "Sounds like fun. I can show you my new swimsuit." Henry kissed her neck. "Not if you unless want me to rip it off you at the beach." Nicole giggled and swatted at him. "Go get ready, you raging hormones teenager." She joked. Henry laughed then went to his room to take a shower.

Jim got a shower then got dressed in a pair of black gym shorts and a red sleeveless shirt that had a Harley Quinn design on the front. He put on some socks and went back downstairs. Becca looked up from the potatoes and stood as Jim came in the kitchen. "About time, love. I missed you." She said as Jim walks over kissing her softly, holding it for a few seconds. Becca kissed back with a smile and a light giggle. She was happy to see her fiancée. Breaking the kiss Jim sighed. "Thank you, babydoll. Love you." He said patting her butt. Becca jumped giggling. "Love you too!" She said with a bright smile as she finished the peeling and cutting the potatoes and washed them off putting them in the pan to fry.

Jim sat down at the table relaxing. "I was thinking that we could all go to the beach after lunch. It's too nice of a day to spend inside." He said with a smile. "What do you two say?" He asked as Becca and Angie looked at him then to each other. Angie gave a shrug. "Sure. The girls and I will have to go back home real quick to get their bathing suits but we can meet you there." She said with a nod. Jim gave a nod back. "Then it's decided." He with a smile. He was glad that they were all going to spend the day together.

Nicole took out her phone to text Jim. Hey Jim. Henry told me about your plans for the beach. We're going to join yawl if that's okay. Henry got out of the shower, hair wet and no shirt on, and kissed her cheek. "Texting Becca?" He asked. Nicole turned her head to kiss him. "Not this time. Jim, actually. I was telling him we plan on joining them at the beach." She said. Henry pulled on a shirt. "Oh, okay. Are you going to change?" He asked. Nicole rubbed his chest. "No, my swimsuit is under my clothes already. I'm always prepared for a swim. You know, the gym is good for you. Your abs are more defined and delicious." She said. Henry chuckled. "Don't try to flirt with me to keep me going to the gym, cuteness. I already decided to stick with it. It actually wasn't so bad with company." He said. Nicole smiled. "So, you and Jim bonded?" She asked. Henry shook his head with a smile. "I guess you could say that."

Jim and the others were sitting at the table eating when his phone went off. He picked it up reading the text. "Nice! Nic and Henry are joining us." He said with a smile. "This meal is awesome by the way, Ladies. Thanks very much." He said with a smile to both of them. Angie nodded looking at Jim. "Bec and I were talking and she thinks that I should get back with Ricky. What do you think?" She asked him. Jim gave a simple shrug. "I think that's a great idea. Ricky's a good dude. He's been a real good friend to us for a lot of years. I'd say go for it." He said as Jenna looked up. "Who's Ricky?" She asked curiously. She wanted to know who her mother was going to be seeing. Angie patted Jenna's hand. "He's a nice guy that I used to date before I met your father. He's nice. Don't worry." She said with a smile.

After lunch Angie helped clean up then hugged her sister. "We will meet you at the beach in about a half an hour or so. I need to get the rugrats in their bathing suits. Love you." She said with a sigh. Becca hugged back. "Love you too. We will see you there." She said letting the hug go then she and Jim hugged the girls and they left to go get ready. When they were gone Jim let out a sigh. "One day we'll be struggling to get our kids ready for the beach." He said kissing Becca lightly. Becca smiled kissing back while thinking to herself. He's been mentioning marriage and kids a lot.. Could he be settling down? Jim broke the kiss and smiled. Better go get yourself ready, dollface. I can't wait to see your bikini." He said grabbing her butt. Becca jumped and giggled smacking him on the arm. "You're being bad today. I might have to punish you later.." She said and went to get changed.

Last edited:
Nicole and Henry decided to head to the beach. Henry drove. "Babe, do you think a lot of people will be at the beach? I didn't think about this before, but if there are a lot of people we might be attacked by hundreds of fans." Nicole said. Henry glanced at her. "Oh the cons of being world famous." He said and laughed. Nicole hit his arm playfully. "I'm serious. We might not get the chance to just hangout and be us if that happens. I love seeing fans, but now is our down time." She said. Henry shrugged. "If there are a lot of fans, we'll just deal with it. It won't be the end of the world. Besides, you guys can just say you want some privacy. I'm sure your fans would be willing to give yawl the entire beach." He said. Nicole giggled. "Yeah, you're right."

Becca quickly got changed into a black bikini with a black sundress over it. She grabbed a ball cap wearing it backwards and came back downstairs with a smile. She was anxious to hangout with everyone. Jim gave her a look and smiled. "You look hot, hon. Black looks so good on you.." He says kissing her softly. Becca kissed back and giggled. "Thank you, loverboy. Love you." She said walking into the spare bathroom to get the suntan lotion and two beach towels along with the blanket. She came back out with a smile. "Let's go! I'm excited!" She said as they locked the place up then left for the beach. As Jim drove he put on a pair of sunglasses as did Becca. She sent a text to Angie. We're just leaving. See you there! Love you! She sent it then took a selfie. Jim laughed lightly shaking his head. "You take so many selfies, babe. But you're cute so it's okay." He said as Becca giggled tilting her head. "Thanks! You're cute too, babe!" She said putting her phone in her purse. Jim reached over rubbing Becca's leg as they stopped at a red light. "You want to do it later?" He asked giving her thigh a light squeeze. Becca held his hand looking over at him. "Maybe... If you behave." She said with a playful smile. Jim smiled back driving again and they were soon at the beach. Jim parked and sat in the car waiting for Nic and Henry.

Henry parked next to Jim and Becca and they got out. Nicole stretched her arms while Henry put his arm around her.

Jim and Becca got out joining Nicole and Henry. Becca took a deep breath of fresh air as her sun dress blew in the soft sea breeze. "I love the beach.. I swear that I must have been a mermaid in my past life..." She said with a giggle. Jim laughed lightly shaking his head. "You've got the Sea legs that's for sure." He said as Angela soon pulled in parking beside them getting out.

Nicole giggled and waved at Angela. "Bec, you've been a lot of things in your past life. Honestly, we can't keep track of it all." She joked and winked at her. Henry kissed her cheek. "Maybe we can get away and have some fun in the water. I can't wait to see your bikini. And then take it off." He whispered in her ear. Nicole blushed and hit his chest playfully. "Babe, we are here to spend time with the gang. We can have alone time later." She said.

Becca giggled at Henry and Nicole. She loved how caring Henry was and how physical they were. Angela and the kids joined them. She was in a red bikini and sun dress. She smiled waving at Nicole as she rounded up the girls. "You two stay with the group the whole time. No wandering off." She said as she looked to the group. "I'm excited to get in the water. I've been under a lot of stress lately.." She said as she stared out at the sea. Becca giggled walking over to Nicole. "Henry, could I ask Nic something private?" She said with a smile.

Nicole frowned at Angela for a moment, then looked at Becca curiously. Henry shrugged. "Sure. You don't have to ask me for permission." He said.

Becca giggled. "Okay. I just wanted to have a little girl talk." She said as she waited for the others to walk ahead far enough that they couldn't hear. Once it was clear she continued. "Have you ever sent Henry pictures?" She asked with a smirk. "I don't mean selfies or of your guitar or food or whatever. I mean pictures." She said looking over at Nic with a smirk.

Nicole blushed. "No, we aren't really in that stage yet. I mean, we've barely even started having sex. I have given it a lot of thought, though. I'm just not sure how Henry will take it." She said slightly lowering her voice.

Becca nodded smiling. "I've sent a couple to Jim. He really liked them." She said with a blush. She and Jim had a wild and strong relationship. Becca noticed people starting to come their way and sighed looking at Nicole. "We can't get a moment's peace can we?" She asked rolling her eyes. She could hear Jim getting annoyed too as he told them that they wanted privacy.

"Peace? Never heard of it." She said and sighed. "Yeah, Henry and I were talking about this in the car. This might be the only, but very annoying, downside of being famous." She said.

Becca stopped turning to a fan who had their phone in her face which she hated. "Please take that out of my face.. We just want some time alone. Thank you.." She said taking Nicole's hand. "Let's join the others.. I'm starting to get very uncomfortable.. and it takes a lot." She said as Jim turned around waving them both to pass him. "I'll walk behind you. Go." He said as he was going to be the muscle to get them through the crowd. We're going to need some security.. I'll call for some when we get situated.. He thought to himself.

Nicole stopped for a moment and turned to the crowd, putting her hands on her hips. "Excuse me, I know you all are huge fans of us and we love our fans, but that doesn't mean we want to be bombarded all the time. We came to the beach to relax and be normal. But, we can't even do that with all of you crowding us. Is it too much to ask to be left alone for a day at least?" She asked. Nicole looked at everyone slowly with a raised eyebrow.

Jim and Becca watched Nicole talk to their fans and looked at each other impressed. Jim patted Nicole's shoulder. "That's telling them, kid. Come on, let's get going. We...." Jim is interrupted by Becky who tugged on his shirt. Jim smiled as he knelt down. "What's up, baby girl?" He asked as Becky held out her arms wanting to be carried. Jim smiled big picking her up and standing to follow the others at the fans parted watching them.

Jim nudged Becca as they walked. "Can you call Mr. Douglas and see if he can get some muscle out here for us? These people are driving us nuts.." He said as Becca took her phone out calling their manager.

Henry put is arm around Nicole frowning at the crowd. "You sure told them, love, but this is getting a bit out of hand. People can really be star crazy. Who knows what these people would do just to be close to you guys." He said. She smiled and squeezed his bicep. "I don't have to worry about that. I have my big strong man here to protect me." She said and kissed him softly.

Becca finished talking to Mr. Douglas and hangs up kissing Jim's cheek. "He said that he'll send some big guys out to protect us. " She said with a smile as she poked Becky in the side causing her to giggle. Soon they were at an open area and Jim sat Becky down and laid the blanket down taking his shirt off. Some girls swooned cheering which made Jim blush. Becca turned around pointing at them with a smile. "He's mine, girls. Go get your own!" She giggled.

Angie rolled her eyes shaking her head as she sat her own blanket down sitting on it. "Okay, time for sunscreen. Hold still you two." She said as she held Jenna's arm spraying her with sunscreen. She then sprayed Becky who protested. "I hate the smell of that stuff!!" She said whining. Angie rolled her eyes again. "I don't care. You'll thank me when you don't have a third degree sunburn." She said in a stern voice.

Henry pulled Nicole to the water. "Come on, let's go for a swim." He said. Nicole stopped him and stripped to her swimsuit. The chest part was white lace that tied in the middle and the bottom was also white lace with brown belting on the sides. Henry's eyes looked over her with heat and desire. "Whoa. That must be new." He said. Nicole winked at him. "Just for you, love." She said. Henry reached for her, but she ran into the water laughing.

Becca giggled taking off her sundress and sitting next to Angie and the kids. Jenna looked at her Aunt and Mother grinning. She loved how they were identical twins. "Momma.. What was it like when you and Aunt Becky were little? Was it hard to tell you apart?" She asked sitting down next to them. Angie smiled while spraying herself with sunscreen. "It was. Especially since Grandma insisted on dressing us alike." She said looking at Becca with a grin.

Soon a black car pulled up and Robert with three other big, muscular men got out heading towards the group. Jim looked over seeing them coming and smiled. "There's our bodyguards. Right on que." He said as he walked over to greet them. Robert smiled. "Hanging at the beach today, eh sir?" He said as they began talking. Becca let out a sigh of relief feeling safer now that they were around.

Henry caught Nicole, arms around her waist, and they fell in the water laughing. They sat there for a moment just laughing. Henry looked at her and suddenly turned serious. "Cuteness, I want our wedding to be tomorrow." He said. Nicole stroked his cheek. "Tomorrow? I don't know, Henry. What about your parents? My parents?" She asked. Henry grabbed her hand and leaned into her touch. "My parents aren't invited anymore and I can't wait for your parents to get here and meet me. I want you to be my wife now." He said. Nicole bit her lip. "Henry, our parents should be there. Just give your dad some time." She said. Henry shook his head and dropped her hand, frowning. "Time? He's going to need two years to get over this. My dad is unbearable. I don't want him there." He said.

Becca gave a sigh knowing that Angela was right. "And that's why I'm so different now. Because of all of those years of being dressed the same." She said with a giggle. "Now, who's ready to go swimming?" She asked as she got stood up and ran for the water. The girls got up following her while Angela watched them, taking a few pictures with her phone before getting up and running to the water.

Jim finished talking with the guards and laid down on the blanket to get some sun. He felt at ease now knowing that the security was there.

Nicole sighed. "We are not getting married without our parents being there. It would break my mom's heart if she wasn't there and I'm sure it would do the same to yours. How about this, I'll give my parents a call and bring them out here tomorrow. Tonight, we go talk to your parents and get everything sorted out. Okay?" She asked. Henry looked at her, a hint of anger and frustration in his eyes. "Fine. I'll wait for now, but I won't wait too long." He said. Nicole splashed water in his face, catching him off guard. She laughed as she swam away and his smile returned as he chased her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back