• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Band RP.

Becca smiled when she saw Nicole come in. "Congratulations, Sis. Jim and I are very proud of you." She said as Jim gave a smile as well. "Yes we are. Very much." He said while shaking Henry's hand. "I'll bet that you are ecstatic."

Last edited:
Nicole released Adam. "Fantastic! I'm finally free of that bastard." She said and turned to Becca. "Thanks Bec. I feel so relieved and free." Henry snorted. "Ecstatic? I'm elated. On cloud 9. Although, it would be better if I was able to get one punch in. But, as long as that piece of crap isn't around to hurt Nicole, I'm happy." He said.

Becca hugged Nicole. "Our little girl is growing up!" She said jokingly, wiping away fake tears even though she could feel real ones coming. Jim let go of Henry's hand and hand and gave a nod. "Trust me I wish I could have gotten an hour alone with him but he'll get what is coming to him in jail." He says and sits back, looking to Adam.

Nicole's eyebrows furrowed. Henry elbowed her. "Cuteness, give Adam the gift we got him." He said. Nicole reached in her pocket. "Oh, that's right. Well, I've noticed how much you like K-pop, so we got you two tickets to a K-pop concert. You can take whoever you want. When they release you, of course." She said.

Jim and Becca looked at each other like 'whoa.' when they saw the tickets that they got for Adam. "Nice going, you guys. That was very sweet thing to do." Becca said with a smile. Jim looked out the window with Adam but he was looking at the City skyline. "I can't wait to get back to Cali. I just want to veg on the couch and do nothing.." He said giving a sigh.

Becca walked over and sat on Jim's lap, and Jim put his arms around her. "You okay?" He asked while holding her. Becca gave a nod. "Just wanted to sit and you are in my chair.." She said with a giggle while looking at everyone having a good time and smiled big, looking back at Jim. "So are you really going to just veg out on the couch when we get back home?" She asked. Jim gave a shrug. "Probably. Unless you've got other plans." He said while holding her. Becca thought for a moment then gave a shrug. "Well, depending on what time we get back we could go out. Just us. On a date." She said. Jim sighed. "As nice as that sounds I have had my fill of people for a while. I just want to relax for a bit. Can't we sit on the couch like this?" He said with a half smile.

Last edited:
Nicole smiled contently. She was glad that everything was finally looking up. She was rid of David, they're dreams of becoming rockstars came true, and she had Henry. Nicole tugged on Henry's sleeve. "Let's go home. I need to rest. Today's been...hectic." She said. Henry nodded. "Well, we'll be heading out now. See you guys." He said. Nicole gave everyone one last hug and nodded at Adam's brother. "Bye everyone. I hope you get released soon, Adam, and it was really a pleasure to meet you, Samuel." She said.

Jim and Becca gave Nicole a hug and said their goodbyes before she left. Upon sitting back down Becca grinned to herself knowing exactly what they were going to be doing. She took out her phone and sent a quick text to Nicole. Protection! 😝 Then pocketed it. "Adam, do you mind if we go soon? Or would you rather us stay overnight?" Jim asked.

Last edited:
Henry drove them to his place. Nicole looked at Becca's text and blushed. She texted her back. Geez Bec, I know that! Henry grabbed her hand. "We don't have to do anything now if you're not ready. I can wait." He said. Nicole squeezed his hand and smiled at him. "No, I'm ready." She said.

Jim gave a shrug and sat up after Becca got up off of his lap. "We are going to take off. We'll keep in touch and come back in a couple of days." He said gently patting Adam's shoulder. Becca gives him a gentle hug. "Love you lots, Adam. Get well soon." She said and they left. Soon they were in the limo going to the airport. Jim gave a sigh of content. "I'm liking this whole limo service thing." He said with a smile. He would never abuse it though. Becca giggled still thinking about Nicole and Henry.

Once the two got home, they went straight to the bathroom. About half an hour later, Nicole got out of the shower and changed into a red dress with black leopard spots, a black leather jacket, a black scarf, and a pair of black red cross platform shoes. Henry was pulling a black t-shirt over his head when she came in the living room. "Hey cuteness. How was your shower?" He asked. Nicole leaned over and kissed him. "It was great. I feel completely relaxed." She said. Henry studied her clothes. "You look hot. Going somewhere?" He asked. Nicole pulled eyeliner out of her jacket pocket. "Of course we are. Let's go on a date."

Jim and Becca were at Jim's house and were sitting on the couch watching TV. Jim seemed to be deep in thought when Becca nudged him. "You okay?" She asked. You haven't said much since we got home." Jim let out a sigh. "I'm bored as hell, hon.... I thought this was going to be the ideal way of spending the evening but I was wrong.." He said as Becca rolled her eyes and went to the bathroom to start the shower. "Might as well call it an early night...." She said with a sigh. While she was gone Jim got an idea and got up to tell her. He walked up from behind and wrapped his arms around her waist, kissing her earlobe which caused her to shiver. "Let's go to the beach. Wha'dya say?" He asked as Becca thought for a few moments then turned in his arms to face him, wrapping her arms around his neck. She gave a shrug. "Good idea. A lot better than going to be early.. I'm NOT tired in the least.." She said and kissed him and he kissed back. "Well, let's get ready and go. It'll be just us. Perhaps we can...." He said giving a hint. Becca giggled. "Maybe.. loverboy.." She said and went to get ready.

Last edited:
Nicole and Henry left his house and went on a walk to the park. He put his arm around her and she leaned into him. "Cuteness, you wanna get some ice cream while we're out?" Henry asked. Nicole smiled at him and kissed him softly. "That's all the sweetness I need, but if you really want ice cream we can stop and get some." She replied.

Becca changed into a black bikini that has skulls all over it and puts on a black sun dress then slips her feet into her flip flops. She then stood in the bathroom, looking at her hair just as Jim walked in wearing red swim trunks with Dragons on them. "Do you think I should dye my hair blue or green?" She asked while running her hand through her hair. Jim gave a shrug. "That's up to you, babydoll.. I'll still think that you're hot either way. " He said and kissed her cheek. Becca blushed and gave a sigh, leaving the bathroom and grabbing one of Jim's hats to wear. Jim grabbed his backpack and they left for the beach.

Last edited:
They talk for a while about everything. Eventually, he's allowed to go outside so they go to the nearby park. Running ahead Samuel laughs at Adam.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back