• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Band RP Characters

Any band name ideas?

• no not really

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • The Freebirds (have to get my freebird joke somewhere)

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • The Outcasts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Bad News Crew

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
I'm terrible at naming important things, so I agree with anything any of you says for band names.

both are accepted. I'm assuming Apollo hides his fear of talking to girls with being mute, as you mentioned that. We now have the basics of the band in place, and there's still one last guy who mentioned wanting to join.
we have a k-pop vocalist, a harmonica, a potential rapper as the person never corrected me, a loli guitarist, a mute bassist who listens to completely different music, and an abandoned child who moved across the entire US for California's music scene or whatever. very diverse lmao, plus i can put down an extra name for the band
hides his fear as in hides that he freaking out on the inside, and yes use his muteness to his advantage lol

Isn't apollo mute? Does he just prefer not to talk or is he incapable of speaking?

yes, vic is the guitarist, unless i fucked up the sheet and cant remember

Name:
Danny Stoyanov

Instrument:
Drums/Guitar, he can do either as well as provide vocals.

Personality:
Danny is every stereotype about metalheads dialed up to 11, his motto of "proud to be loud" whenever he's on the drum kit holds true, as he puts every ounce of strength into playing, and on the off chance he grabs a mic or guitar, he's always headbanging or trying to hype up a crowd.

Danny also possesses the temper of most who enjoy metal music , and has been kicked out of venues many times for fighting. His fiery attitude is often translated into his playing, anything besides 100% in his mind isn't worth being performed.

Influences:
Metal and punk, Danny has diversified recently with the more modern flavors of the venerable genre's with a blend of metalcore and post hardcore punk.

Other Info:
Will most likely drink everyone under the table, his alcohol tolerance is ridiculous.

A very hot temper and a mouth that would put sailors to shame.

So bad with women that its funny

Absolute gym rat

Backstory/Why They're In The Band:
Adopted from Russia, Danny always struggled with feelings of being an outsider, his outlet for his turmoil was fighting with anyone who tried to insult or make a joke out of him. His adoptive parents were alarmed by his behavior and in an attempt to stop his physical altercations, they tried a multitude of extracurricular activities. Percussion instruments were what stuck with him and he took to it like a fish to water. Eventually he joined a high school garage band, mostly they just played covers and Danny's interest grew in other instruments. Danny picked up the guitar in this time and experimented with writing.

Eventually Danny got tired of having to play the same old songs for pocket change and decided he could do more than just play someone else's music, Danny struck out on his own, initially it was hard finding anyone who actually wanted to play his style of music. Danny became a session artist while he waited in order to make some money, he eventually found a post hardcore band that needed a stand in drummer and played with them, his skill and on stage personality made him a favorite among the fans and the bands popularity soared, eventually the bands original band returned from hiatus and Danny was released from his contract. He then returned to being a session musician while still looking for a band to join. In order to rake in some more funds he started competing in local mix martial arts competitions.

Appearance:
20200607_213427.jpg

where
Name:
Danny Stoyanov

Instrument:
Drums/Guitar, he can do either as well as provide vocals.

Personality:
Danny is every stereotype about metalheads dialed up to 11, his motto of "proud to be loud" whenever he's on the drum kit holds true, as he puts every ounce of strength into playing, and on the off chance he grabs a mic or guitar, he's always headbanging or trying to hype up a crowd.

Danny also possesses the temper of most who enjoy metal music , and has been kicked out of venues many times for fighting. His fiery attitude is often translated into his playing, anything besides 100% in his mind isn't worth being performed.

Influences:
Metal and punk, Danny has diversified recently with the more modern flavors of the venerable genre's with a blend of metalcore and post hardcore punk.

Other Info:
Will most likely drink everyone under the table, his alcohol tolerance is ridiculous.

A very hot temper and a mouth that would put sailors to shame.

So bad with women that its funny

Absolute gym rat

Backstory/Why They're In The Band:
Adopted from Russia, Danny always struggled with feelings of being an outsider, his outlet for his turmoil was fighting with anyone who tried to insult or make a joke out of him. His adoptive parents were alarmed by his behavior and in an attempt to stop his physical altercations, they tried a multitude of extracurricular activities. Percussion instruments were what stuck with him and he took to it like a fish to water. Eventually he joined a high school garage band, mostly they just played covers and Danny's interest grew in other instruments. Danny picked up the guitar in this time and experimented with writing.

Eventually Danny got tired of having to play the same old songs for pocket change and decided he could do more than just play someone else's music, Danny struck out on his own, initially it was hard finding anyone who actually wanted to play his style of music. Danny became a session artist while he waited in order to make some money, he eventually found a post hardcore band that needed a stand in drummer and played with them, his skill and on stage personality made him a favorite among the fans and the bands popularity soared, eventually the bands original band returned from hiatus and Danny was released from his contract. He then returned to being a session musician while still looking for a band to join. In order to rake in some more funds he started competing in local mix martial arts competitions.

Appearance:
View attachment 747262
I cannot remeber where or If I have seen you before

Users who are viewing this thread

Back