• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Band looking for members! (MxM +18! )

Yuippi

Dreamer
Hi everybody!

So I have this plot idea and would like to have somebody to do it with!

There was an all boy band that was really successful. They conjured the world together and some of them had known each other for their entire lives. Then suddenly when they were on top, their lead singer left to the group to do a solo career. He even took some of the songs with him.
They decided to take a year off to think about what they want to do.

Now it has been a year. The lead singer as a great career on his own. The rest want to get the band together with a new singer so they stumble on to a young man with a great voice. And from here our story begins.

I am thinking we could do two characters each who are the old band members. And you could have the new singer and the old singer could be my character.
The rest we can figure out together.

Hope you are over 18 years old, okay with mxm pairing and anime face claims.

Would like to rpg in discord but in here is okay as well.

Send me a pm!

I like a couple of paragraphs per answer depending on the scene. I don't really have any triggers as long as things don't go to extremes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back