• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Baldurs Gate 3 RP 1x1 Doubling (OPEN)

DracoBrooklyn

Roleplay Type(s)
Hi there. My name is Millie I am 26 years old (She/Her) and I’m looking for someone to do a BG3 RP with me.

The Main rules I have:
-you have to be 20+ to RP with me please, I do RP adult themes. So please keep that in mind, you don’t have an age on your about page I will not reply

-I RP Semi literateral so I at least write 3-4 paragraphs onto my replies so no script.

-I like to plot first before we give each others Discords so please PM first before we do that.

-any other questions please let me know.

I have two ships I have in mind if anyone feels inspiration for one or the other.

Fem!Tav x Cannon Dark Urge DragonBorn

1710591559879.jpeg

Fem!Tav x Mindflayer Emperor

1710591623879.png

I can RP Astarion, Gale, and Karlach. Though if you want to throw some other characters you like me to RP don’t be afraid to ask!

I can do MxF, MxM, FxF please ask my any questions that are in your mind. I’m very easy going

Last edited:
Hi! I’m interested but I can’t figure out how to edit my profile via mobile?

I was born 1999 and currently am 24, will be 25 in August though. If that helps anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back