• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Bailey's Search!

That idiot Bailey

She/Her pronouns, please!
Hello, folks! I'm Bailey. A few things about me!

• I'm genderfluid! I use she/her or they/them pronouns most often, however I do sometimes use he/him! If I don’t specify and you are unsure, ask!
  • I’m 26 and, surprisingly, have no reservations about playing with anybody of any age. However I will not do romance with anybody under 16 and will not do mature themes with anybody under 18.
  • I match, and I can do anywhere from 150-800 words!
  • I want to be your friend! OOC chat is pretty much necessary.
  • If you don’t want to listen to me gush about my girlfriend, don’t come at me, please. She’s incredible, I’m literally proposing to her in a few weeks-you will have to put up with me being immensely gay for a WHILE.

Fandoms!

Games

~ <3 ~

Don’t Starve
Stardew Valley
My Time At Portia
Little Dragons Cafe
Skyrim
Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Anime

~ <3 ~

Hunter x Hunter
Madoka Magica
My Hero Academia
Mob Psycho 100
Ouran Host Club

I’m not interested in much more, honestly. Non-Fandom ideas are entirely welcome!

If you don’t want to listen to me gush about my girlfriend, don’t come at me, please. She’s incredible, I’m literally proposing to her in a few weeks-you will have to put up with me being immensely gay for a WHILE.
Be as gay as you want.
With that out of the way I’d be down for some bnha, I can play ocs and cannon and enjoy doubling so we both get what we want

Users who are viewing this thread

Back