Badly Explaining Games

The Sims:

1000 ways to die/ Dumb ways to die, so many dumb ways to die, dumb ways to die-I-I-iiii, so many dumb ways to diiiiieeee.

Identical said:
Firewatch:
I keep getting all these hilarious out of context spoilers for this game and I don't even know what to think any more. xD ;

Definitely gonna rush through this one soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dishonored:

'Ok now, we're gonna stealth this shiz like a pro' *three seconds later* 'F*ck I missed the balcony' *Has no choice but to slaughter everyone*

Final Fantasy 4:

All your friends die, except not really because their sprite hasn't faded away; your best friend spends the entire time betraying you constantly and you're gonna trust him anyway; the main villain is really an alien from the moon the whole time. The End.

Prototype:

Guy creates a disease that's essentially a lovechild of space AIDS and turbo Cancer, infects himself with it and gains powers cause he's the main character, then destroys Manhattan for teh lulz.

Dark Souls:

Congratulations! Death is inevitable, nothing has meaning, and you achieved and arbitrary milestone.
Unknown

Blighttown has ruined me...

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance

Killing the fantasy world your friends and family dreamed up, where all their dreams come true, all because "this isn't reality."

Halo: Combat Evolved

A robot named Halo who goes around shooting aleins and doesn't afraid of anything.

Civ 5: "We seek peace and knowledge alone" = Gimme all your stuff or I'm nuking you back to the stone age. (Spoilers: We're nuking him anyways!)

League of Legends:

"Mid or feed"

Mario Party:

Fastest method to ruining a friendship since 1998.

To The Moon:

"I am not crying, there's something in my eyes."

Persona 4:

Beat up your friends with the Power of Friendship! No! Not those friends, the freaky eyed ones! You know, the one who sounds and look nearly the same as you other friends.... you know what? Just beat them up!

Just Cause:

Blow shit up.

Just Cause 2:

Again, blow shit up.

Just Cause 3:

And once again, blow shit up.

Identical said:
Dishonored:
'Ok now, we're gonna stealth this shiz like a pro' *three seconds later* 'F*ck I missed the balcony' *Has no choice but to slaughter everyone*
Assassin's Creed

(...Every. Gatdang. TIME.)

[QUOTE="Kinky Shinigami]Assassin's Creed
(...Every. Gatdang. TIME.)

[/QUOTE]
I feel ya man, I feel ya.

Heavy Rain:

SHAUN! SHAUN! SHAUN! SHAUN! SHAUN! SHAUN! SHAUN! SHAUN! SHAUN!

Ball cringing quick time events

Users who are viewing this thread

Back