Bad Beasts Rising In Character

Genesis Caligo

"Little Wolf"

tumblr_mzluy3lLFV1r7kr43o4_250.gif

Alliance:  The New Hope / Aurors (Rookie) | Location:  The Ministry of Magic, London (Auror Office) | Scenario: Remember, be kind | With: Niklaus @Starfish | Mentions: Konstantina, Saga @PixieDust

A woman stormed into the office.  She was a blonde, and one who possessed a hawk-like gaze.  Her resolute glare was fixed upon another woman at the opposing end of the office.  Genesis was not a witch who could be easily startled.  However, there was something about the manner in which she entered the room that was unnerving.  It was evident that the woman's abrupt entrance and the slammed office door caught instant attention.  Gen noticed everyone's gaze was focused upon the blonde as she marched hastily toward the desk.  Gen was especially interested to know what the seemingly urgent matter was.  She averted her eyes, though listened with avidity.

"Saga.  Where the hell is my fire whiskey?"  

Great.

In spite of the ordeal being completely irrelevant and therefore being somewhat irritating - she found it marginally amusing.  Regardless, she remained expressionless.  Gen returned to observing those who accompanied her in the office.  Many were already in the midst of conversation and introducing themselves to one another.  The room was filled with lively chatter.  Needless to say, Gen had already been expecting a difference between here and Headquarters of The New Hope.  Her expectations had unquestionably been met.  

Genesis felt a slight impact against her back.  The pure-blood tripped forward.  However, she caught herself before she could take a stumble.  Gen whipped around.  Her natural reaction would have been to snap at the culprit.  Fortunately, the woman had learnt to be quick to bite her tongue.  She took a slight step back and focused her attention on the person who had accidentally bumped into her.  A man with dark hair looked down at her.  There was something about his appearance that was quite striking.  Gen had to catch her breath.  This, she found rather bothersome.

"Oh. Sorry."  He apologised.  The man appeared rather impassive as he eyed Gen.  He did not seem regretful in the least.  Though, it had only been a minor jolt.  It was not as if anything problematic had occurred.  However, his stoic expression communicated to her that he simply did not care - at all.   In any other case Gen would treat him with the same indifference.  Although, it was different here.  The corner of her lips quirked into a small smile, "Don't worry about it."  The witch dismissed the minor incident with a nonchalant wave of the hand.   Genesis was seldom the person who would strike up a conversation.  Though being in her position required her to reconsider her choice before she committed to turning away from the man.  She couldn't act in her usual manner.

"I'm Genesis, by the way."  She introduced herself and flashed the boy a brighter smile.  "or just call me Gen, I don't mind." She beamed and shrugged her shoulders, "Whatever you fancy."  Genesis was rarely addressed by her nickname.  In fact, she couldn't recall a time that she ever was.  However, there was a thought lurking in the back of her mind.  It told her that she had been - that she had even been referred to as Genny.  But that she would never believe.  It was ridiculous and distasteful.

"and you are - ?"

Last edited by a moderator:

Catriona Riddle

Veteran Auror/New Hope Alliance || Codename: Blonde Fatale

tumblr_lzigxrh5gk1r5tdn1.gif

Location: A London Alleyway || Scenario: Let's go || With: Corinth @PixieDust || Mentions: 

Catriona smiled a tiny bit as she watched him, holding his hand carefully in her own as she pushed a stray strand of her hair behind her ear. "Not at all... It will tickle for a moment because we will be jumping somewhere entirely different... And your welcome my dear... My name is Catriona Riddle by the way... Now... Let us get going to your new home shall we?" She said while smiling at him before making her way into the portal disappearing almost immediately as the two of them were taken through the portal and landed on grassy hill in the lush country of Scotland, before them stood what appeared to be ruins of an old Scotland castle. However the moment Catriona stepped forward past the barrier, the castle was returned to it's luxurious state as she made her way towards the entrance. "We must'en keep Morningstar waiting..."

f71373170f55147061eaa1233814f5da.png

[COLOR= rgb(238, 130, 238)][SIZE= 28px]ROOKIE AUROR, CODENAME: GOLDIE[/COLOR][/SIZE]

tumblr_ndtnyxBxpz1u0oggko3_250.gif

LOCATION: Auror Office, Ministry of Magic || SCENARIO: Exquisite Dress Robes || WITH: Patrick @Saru and Antoine|| MENTIONS:

Leandra gave Patrick a kind and reassuring look, knowing that he, like her, was uncomfortable in crowded spaces. If she could just remember the spell, she would make the room able to hold more people without changing the size. [COLOR= rgb(238, 130, 238)]"Mmm..." [/COLOR]she started nodding, [COLOR= rgb(238, 130, 238)]"Claustrophobic too huh? Don't worry, we'll be out of here soon hun." [/COLOR]She gently patted his hand before turning her attention to the dashing blonde who had drawn her attention and was now apparently attempting to keep it.

"Thanks dear! I never turn down the opportunity to look good while taking action or simply enjoying it." The man replied with a relaxed posture as if he was used to this sort of semi-flirtatious banter. Lea smiled, pleased that someone at least understood the value of fashion. [COLOR= rgb(64, 224, 208)]"Speaking of which... you do look quite breath taking yourself. Fashionable and beautiful but deadly, I bet. Am I right?" [/COLOR]Lea found that she was actually blushing a little at this remark. She gave a small, girlish shrug and nodded with wide-doe eyes.

[COLOR= rgb(238, 130, 238)]"I don't think I'm at liberty to say. It would ruin my mystique!" [/COLOR]she gave him another of her flirty looks before turning her attention back to Patrick who introduced himself as though feeling left out.

[COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"Ah yes, well names Patrick. And you?" [/COLOR]He said to the blond man.

[COLOR= rgb(64, 224, 208)]"Ah, yes, sorry about that... my manners seem to have escaped me. I'm...." [/COLOR]The blond trailed off and Lea instantly turned her attention to where his eye-line was. He was distracted by a man at the far end of the room. Letting her curiosity get the better of her, she tried delving into the young man's mind to see what was troubling him. Nothing. An occlumens of course. She did sense that the males had a connection of sorts though. She didn't need to be a mind reader to know that. When you have constant access to the emotions of others, you tend not to need to hear thoughts anymore.

[COLOR= rgb(64, 224, 208)]"Uh, hmm.... I'm Alastor, least that's what they call me these days. Well met Patrick." [/COLOR]He then turned his attention back to Leandra, as if trying to resume the previous mood. Being the sensitive soul that she was, Lea pretended she hadn't noticed the change and let her gaze return to that of polite friskiness. [COLOR= rgb(64, 224, 208)]"And if I may have the pleasure... Whats your name? In all my captured attention. I seemed to have forgotten proper introductions and the learning of your name." [/COLOR]

Lea giggled a melodic laugh. [COLOR= rgb(238, 130, 238)]"My aren't you formal? I feel like Marilyn Monroe!" [/COLOR]she said, making the name of the Hollywood starlet sound as though she was Marilyn. [COLOR= rgb(238, 130, 238)]"My name is Leandra. Pleasure to meet you Alastor." [/COLOR]She suddenly stood, apparently irritated by something. She approached him with abandon and reached out, gently flicking a piece of lint from his dress robes. She gave him a discreet wink. [COLOR= rgb(238, 130, 238)]"You had a little something on your dress robes." [/COLOR]With that she sat back down as if nothing had happened.

IMG_0192.PNG

IMG_0191.GIF

Location: Aurors office || Role: Rookie || Scenario: A charming and fun meeting, || With: Leandra @PixieDust and Patrick

Antoine took note of Patrick's condition as the room filled with more people. Giving a genuine look of understanding and sympathy, it was too bad he never learned the spell that could help here. "It's too bad we are inside and not out in the fresh air  and bright sun of the day. Sorry friend... I understand how you must feel, I had some friends with similar experiences in filled rooms." Antoine spoke with a honest tone and genuine words. While then turning to the beautiful woman he had been speaking with since the compliment of his robes as he neared her and was about to past. He made certain to make note of her little blush and reaction to his comment giving a charming corner smile before responding to her flirty response to him. "Oh? How confidential. But fair enough.... after all I wouldn't wish to ruin such a mystique especially when it's not often found these days. It's rather fun... isn't it?" Antoine winked with a brief smile before looking to Patrick for a moment who had quietly nodded and smiled to alastors earlier concern for him and his claustrophobia before now. Then turned back to Leandra pondering if she noticed his distraction? He wasn't obvious was he? Shaking it off and returning to his more openly flirtatious manner and smiled to her giggling of a melodic laugh that brought his looks back toward her and catching his eye. "I always felt it best to use ones formal side... especially in the presence of such lovely and attractive ladies like yourself, " He softly chuckled and found the mention of Marilyn Monroe both surprising due to his rarity of hearing the name by those around his age and quite refreshing at the same time. "Well dear, if I can make you feel like a legend of the screen and of beauty then I've succeeded." He continued sounding rather high in his speaking of Marilyn and knowledgeable of her which he was after all he had been of many films over the years and actressses and actors. "The pleasure is all mine Leandra...." He paused however noticing her sudden stand and pondering what may have changed or occurred, then noticing her reach and flick of some lint off his shoulder and robes. "A gentle touch and my thanks. Hadn't noticed the missed spot of my robes during the rush." Alastor gave a small nod and gesture of his appreciation to her as she discreetly winked and sat back down. 

"I'd imagine this meeting will soon commence and we can get some air soon, Patrick. Are you two curious as well? About the partnering system and all I mean." Alastor spoke kindly and asked of their opinions on the matter. 

Patrick meanwhile nodded and smiled giving thanks for the mans kindness and understanding of his state of which had improved a bit with some reassurances and breathing exercises and having his mind taken off with conversation and listening to Alastor and Leandra. "Thanks Alastor! And yes I am actually quite curious. Being new here and everything that is going on.... I'm both curious and excited to get started." Patrick smiled and looked to Leandra

64011e53d3962077ef3326f93706816b.png

[COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 128)][SIZE= 28px]VETERAN AUROR, CODENAME: FIREBALL[/COLOR][/SIZE]

tumblr_mdspszG0Gl1qdpmluo11_r2_250.gif

[COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 128)]LOCATION: [/COLOR]Auror Office, Ministry of Magic || [COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 128)]SCENARIO:[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(64, 224, 208)] [/COLOR]Setting Things Straight || [COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 128)]WITH:[/COLOR] || [COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 128)]MENTIONS: [/COLOR]Every Auror @crucialstar @StarrySkyofLostSouls @Starfish @Saru @mxlly @ReverseWells @explosiveKitten @TheWeirdPhilosopher @Ritzy @PixieDust

Alexa couldn't really pretend she was still listening intently to either of the men addressing her. She had work to do and it seemed as though the majority of aurors were now assembled. Those that weren't would receive a magical memo either way. The small details of how would not be dealt with by her, but the young admin hovering close by with a quick quotes quill in hand. Rolling up her sleeves with a brisk nod to Potter and the other two men, she proceeded to the middle of the room. 

"Miss Pendragon," she said pointedly to the redhead with the notebook, who lifted the notebook to show she was ready to scribe.

Alexa gave her wand a little wave and her voice suddenly carried over the din of the room.

"Aurors listen up. I know you would all like to know why so many of you have been assembled here. As most of you are aware, werewolf attacks have been on the rise all over the world. We suspect this has something to do with a group called The New Hope Alliance. They've been slowly gaining notoriety for a year or so and it seems they've gained backing from the werewolf community." She stopped for a moment, taking a deep breath before she continued onto the part that troubled her the most.

"These werewolves have been deliberately targeting the non-magical community and they don't show signs of stopping. It's our job to detain them and question them. Obviously we can only do so on a full moon which happens to be tomorrow night, however a member of the German Magical Beasts Division has recently invented a way for them to be detected in their human forms. Miss Isla Fey will be here later to explain further.," She took one last look around the room at each of them and continued,

"Aurors in training will need to be partnered with veteran aurors as a safety precaution. You wouldn't normally be out missions such as this until third year of training, but the fate of the wizarding world is being called into question right now. We need all the help we can get from both no-majs and magical people. The partner list is as follows..." She then began reading from the list and instructing all to find their partners in the room if they were there.

3490-25921.gif

Willie One-Eye

Mentions: Alexia, Lea @PixieDust

An old man with an axe and a bottle of cheap scotch come in out of nowhere. "Yeh canne be serious!" He shouts. "Sendin these kids out ta fight!" He takes a swig out of his bottle. Lea's name in mentioned next to his and he sighs. "Lassie. I've trained morea yeh than aye can count and I can count ta at least twelve when I'm sober." He puts his hands to his head as he looks her up an down. "I canne believe tha I got the clothes rack. Did I do sumtin to offend tha Americans? I only broke yer damn clock once when I was there." He took a swig out of his bottle. "Well Lassie. First yeah need sumtin. He goes back and loud swearing can be heard from his office. "Where did I put tha damn thing? I know it's around here!" He comes back out with a thin rapier. "This is a proper weapon. Goblin wrought so yeh can be sure it canne break on yeh. You'll be joinin me on tha front line. Well you'll be behin me, I'LL be onna tha front line." He hand her the blade.

"New Hope." He spits. "I was born when Grindelwald was defeated, I've killed more Dark Wizards than alla yeh got years onna yeh. These buggers shanna nay be a problem. We just gotta crush em quick afore they gain ground. Tha was the deal with Voldemort. Tha idjit Fudge waited too long even though I warned him, he swore it was Dumbledore wantin power." He took another swig. "That idgit cost us lives. At least Granger knows wha's she's doin."

He looked at the others. He was particularly worried about this new batch. The last time they sent out trainees was when Voldemort came to power. This did not bode well. He just hoped it was just to crush them quickly and be done with it as soon as possible.

"Remember how ta counter werewolves." He said sourly. "Yeh dinne want ta end up on tha mouth side a one a tha buggers. I know it's nay fault. They feel like outsiders but they joined dark wizards so dinne feel guilty killin them. Protect yourselves first. Constant vigilance!" 

"I like this guy. Reminds me of the drunken grandpa I wished I had." Said one guy in a strange get up. "Wha's with tha funny outfit Laddie, yeh look like a tree." "It's a uniform. I'm part of the American Army." He said.

"An now they are sendin us Muggles." Willie grunted, taking another sip. "Merlin's left bollock we are screwed."

1aed3521e8831dd75e06e6d77a6b9f2c.png

d65682a1714b73f787a4afca4a5da90f.png

tumblr_inline_mm2u49Oq9N1qz4rgp.gif

________________________________________________________________________________

LOCATION: Ministry of Magic || SCENARIO: You've got to be joking. || WITH: (Formerly) Saga @PixieDust, Antoine @Saru || MENTIONS: Alexa @PixieDust 

Unsurprisingly, Konstantina was unphased by the plethora of eyes on her, in fact, she kept her ice blue eyes locked on the face of her co-worker.  "Top cupboard on the left in your office. That's where I saw it last...Ms Ibsen." Koni visibly rolled her eyes at the formal attitude that Saga had taken on. Sure there were a bunch of people in the room, but that didn't mean you should act any differently. In fact, one should always act as themselves, unless they were awful people. In that case, they shouldn't be awful people, simple as that. 

"Top cupboard on the...?" This first part was said rather loudly until she realized that people were still staring. Not that she cared really, but frankly this conversation was none of their business and if they had nothing better to do than watch her then they seriously needed a hobby. She leaned in close to Saga, and her next words were hushed, but her annoyed tone still slipped through. "Don't tell me you took it upon yourself to organize my office again! How many times have I told you that my mess isn't actually a mess? I usually know where everything ends up. Not including that one that time that I-"

"Perhaps you could just sit for a moment. I know you've had a lot of paperwork. We've all had a lot of things on our plates as of late..." Again, Koni couldn't help but roll her eyes. Honestly, at this point, she didn't feel like getting the same lecture from Saga that she usually did, so she allowed her gaze to roam as she pretended to listen to her co-worker. Her eyes fell on a great number of interesting people really, some still staring at her. There really were a lot of people, the room was almost filled to the brim. Come to think of it...

"Saga. Why are there so many people in here?" Her question was answered soon enough, however, at the arrival of Alexa Chen. Or rather, it at least kick-started her memory. Harry Potter has called all sorts of Aurors here for some sort of announcement. Today was the day of the meeting. Right. Honestly, she had forgotten what with the ten million other important things she had to do. Probably not best, considering that she was given a debriefing of what was going to be discussed today. Had she read over the file? You bet your ass she hadn't. Honestly, this line of work was just about enough to kill a person. 

When Alexa began to speak, Koni had a slightly hard time focusing at first, given that Alexa was, well, a very attractive woman despite being considerably older than herself. Luckily, Koni did care about her job and on some level had the value of professionalism, so she leaned back on Saga's desk with her arms crossed, her gaze intent on Alexa, her mind whirring with ideas and plans as it usually was. At the mention of werewolves, she noticed quite a few people give startled glances, but she was unphased. She'd known a good amount of werewolves in her day, in fact, her best friend happened to be one. She knew how to handle them, no problem.  "Miss Isla Fey will be here later to explain further." 

Koni's eyes grew wide at the mention of her friend since...oh first year at Durmstrang? Her head whipped around to Saga and she hissed under her breath, rather annoyed. "Why the bloody hell didn't you mention that to me? You could have told me she was coming and I....oh....right. File." She sighed in frustration, mostly at herself, leaving Saga to hopefully follow whatever thoughts had come spewing from her mouth. She never kept track of what she said anymore, which was probably a bad thing.

Desperately, she tried to tune back into what Alexa was instructing the room. "Aurors in training will need to be partnered with veteran aurors as a safety precaution. You wouldn't normally be out missions such as this until third year of training, but the fate of the wizarding world is being called into question right now. We need all the help we can get from both no-majs and magical people." Koni nodded, absolutely agreeing with that statement. In times like these, with dark wizards, no one should take chances. Besides, these kids would do just fine paired up with somebody more experienced. Wait. Wait. Was that her name she just heard? Konstantina Ibsen and Antoine Warbeck. Yep. 

Nope. This was not something she was excited about in the slightest. "Oh! You've got to be joking!" Sure, she had spoken up a bit too loudly and been given some looks. So what? That being said, her next words were spoken quietly to Saga alone. "Are they bloody insane? You think I ought to be paired up with some juvenile auror who doesn't even know how to hold a wand properly? Especially with all the work I have left to do?" 

Finding no help in Saga, she let her eyes roam the room for whomever this Antoine guy was. Her eyes landed on a thin blonde with a physical attitude that was cockier than it needed to be. "Please don't be him," she mumbled under her breath before stalking towards him. She was still quite intimidating in all her glory, and she wasn't smiling despite her next words having a rather pleasant quality to them. "Do you happen to be Mr. Warbeck? I'm Konstantina Ibsen. The Emporer." She held her hand out, looking for a greeting. She also studied his face, looking for recognition. Honestly, there was hardly a young, aspiring auror who didn't know who The Emporer was. 

IMG_0177.PNG

IMG_0148.JPG

IMG_0196.PNG

Location: Aurors Office || Role: Veteran || Scenario: Blasted inventions.... || With: (Formerly) Nobody, (Present) Jack @Ritzy || Mentions: Alexa @PixieDust Konstantina @Starfish sorta everyone present (indirectly) 

The gathering of Aurors from all around the globe was commencing and the pending announcements were coming along at a fair pace. Alexa moved away and took her presence of the room with a wave of her wand and raising the volume of voice so that all could hear her clearly as she spoke. Zacharias would turn and listen with folded arms and a steely gaze of narrowed eyes as he focused and listened to what this announcer would be. He knew of the mission and he heard about this partnership for all Aurors takin part in the alliance against the new hope. 

However Zacharias felt about being partnered with another, the daily risk and increase of it, the ever looming thought of his problem being discovered by some rookie to blab about or reveal secretly to another.... perhaps a higher ranking official? However he felt about the dangers of it all and everything he was used to by working alone on his missions, tasks and hunt for dark sods to avoid putting others at risk for daily partnerships with him and the curse he bears was of no use here. Zacharias would have to accept it and move on, though it would take some time. Habits of occasional partnerships and working alone with helping train new Aurors was far more comfortable and common for Zacharias as opposed to the now daily work with another. But who was he now partnered with? 

But as he listened and thought things over something else caught his ear....... a Werewolf detection invention? What's this about now? The mention brought both worry and anger broiling within the veteran Auror... how could they possibly go and do that? If isn't dangerous enough to find them without knowing their human forms, now we risk this. Truthfully he understood and could stand the idea if not for a certain problem and his own risk with it. "Wait a bloody moment.... this inventor isn't even here yet to explain? I'd rather be more curious of the invention. Is it a spell? A device? A potion to grant incredible eyes to see through such forms and find Werewolf trace?" Zacharias thought with folded arms and full upright posture as he stood and listened. Taking a moment to glance around the room at the other Aurors before spotting Konstantina and hearing her speak up, a brief grin and nod of his head as he closed his eyes and aimed to quiet his mind. The woman was certainly was a woman of her own style and fiery nature along with a intimidating presence about her that he understood well and liked. The Aurors life wasn't easy and her job in particular he didn't wish on anybody but she managed it well enough with her dedication to work. 

After hearing his name mentioned and his partners name, he seemed to fade out blocking all else from his mind and using it for a attempt to ease his mind and not concern himself with this blasted invention that began to bother him more. Despite how useful it could be and perhaps life saving..... he rather preferred the old ways of tracking the beasts and being able to keep his secret close to the vest and known to only those close enough to him that he came to trust with it.  Now his years of that would be at risk and what remained for him likely gone as he knew it. 

It wasn't a pleasant thought nor ever nearing reality..... 

"So, Jack right?" He suddenly spoke with a strong voice and kept form and closed eyes. The young Auror was near the American lead around the same time as him from what he recalled and if not then his words could be seen as a making sure type of question either way his motion could carry. 

IMG_0192.PNG

IMG_0191.GIF

Loaction: Aurors office || Role: Freelancer (Formerly) Rookie (Currently) || Scenario: Charmed I'm..... || With: Konstantina @Starfish || Mentions: Leandra, @PixieDust Patrick, Zacharias 

The day had been going by seemingly fine and his meeting of Leandra and Patrick was quite thrilling. He had a chance to trade looks and pleasantries with a young woman of beautiful nature and shared love for finer clothes, while making the acquaintance of a fellow young Auror by the name of Patrick, a kind and claustrophobia hindered Guy of who Antoine liked well enough from first encounters. But now the meeting was getting along and the attractive lead from the United States had taken charge with a noticeable voice, naturally Antoine had his attention captured. He wasn't your typical rookie, due to a brief freelancer role before turned Auror after making the call to learn about his father under the guise of Alastor and do right by joining the cause against this New Hope alliance. While he was still rather young, quite easily over the top at times and distracted by women whenever his attention isn't drawn away by serious matters or similar circumstances, he did have certain skills and could handle himself in a duel. The young man had his moments of excelling in school while attending Hogwarts. How difficult could this be? 

Then that moment struck and his name mentioned......... "Oh hell...." He thought his eyes widened as his name was called..... Antoine Warbeck?! He had forgotten to put his alias instead or was there paperwork? Of course there was paperwork. How could he be so mindless?! Antoine immediately looked over toward his father of whom seemed not to notice as he seemed rather shut off at the moment, perhaps blocking all else and clearing his thoughts or leaving himself with only that? Antoine certainly hoped so. Then he shortly returned to form and smiled at the woman's name who was mentioned, Konstantina Ibsen? Sounds quite charming. Antoine put on his smile and turned toward the woman as she approached hearing his name called. Expecting to attempt his charm as he did often but soon upon noticing the woman who had come to greet him his face sunk into a shocking and paused expression. "Did you say.... The emperor? The same Auror of note? Wow. I mean yes I'm him, Antoine Warbeck though I don't really have a code name yet, alias yes a failed facade now by my own doing. But a pleasure to meet you Mrs or shall I say Miss Ibsen Konstantina." He spoke rather fumbling at first but soon enough recovered and returned to his more natural form. Taking her hand with a respectful shake..... normally with a woman he would use more old fashion and kissing of the hand style of approach to fit his charm. But truth be told this woman was rather intimidating at the moment and quite tall for what he was used to seeing and meeting with women, she stood around his own height and had the studious look like she was studying the young Auror right off. 

Maybe he should try lightening the mood?.... no better not try it, she might do more then slap at what he may attempt. "So..... code names I gather are common, do we choose our own or are they selected for us? If we choose I could think of some Catherine zeta jones movies to draw easy inspiration from or something I suppose." Antoine asked with a chuckle but clearly showing by the way he brought up the beautiful actress that he was quite the fan of hers. " Either way, a pleasure it will be working with such a..... a pleasure to work with someone of your stature." He continued deciding it was still best to watch his words and flirtatious ways with this woman no matter how much it may persist on occurring and slipping out. 

After all he didn't have a death wish, no matter how risk taking and seeming his behavior might be............

________________________________________________________________________________

LOCATION: Ministry of Magic || SCENARIO: Okay, so he could stand to loosen up a bit.  || WITH: Antoine @Saru || MENTIONS: Niki @crucialstar

Koni would be lying if she said she didn't take a small thrill of pleasure from the sheer look of intimidation on the face of the guy before her. She maintained a small, forced smile as he took his own turn in sizing her up. Clearly, nothing about her screamed weak to him, because his eyes still held that note of uncomfortability. He was a touch scrawny, but he certainly looked like he could manage himself in a situation of danger, or perhaps a duel. Didn't look like he'd be able to spar, though. Hand to hand combat was likely not his specialty. Then again, Koni had fought her fair share of skinny pricks that had come close to kicking her ass. Well, that statement was relative. Of course, the only person she had ever met that was truly a match for her was Niki, her best friend. Nobody else could hope to match her skill. Sure, she sounded sure of herself, but she hadn't lost a fight yet. 

"Did you say.... The emperor? The same Auror of note?" A well-knowing grin slipped onto Koni's expression. Honestly, it was more of a smirk. She was proud of her codename and the recognition that sparked on people's faces when they heard it. And frankly, it was a well-known name. Not quite as well-known as say, Mad-Eye Moody, but she was rather respected. of course, almost everyone knew the tale of the young female auror who worked her way up the ranks to where she was now: Assisting Harry Potter, himself, at the Ministry of Magic at the mere young age of twenty-eight. 

"The very same." She had developed her own codename, sure. Her parents had four children, each dubbed with some variation of an Emperor's name. She, herself, was named after the great Emperor Constantine. Her sisters were Wilhelmina and Augustina, and her younger brother was Leopold. Naturally, then asked what she thought was the name best suited for her, The Emperor was the first thing uttered from her lips.

"Wow. I mean yes I'm him, Antoine Warbeck though I don't really have a code name yet, alias yes a failed facade now by my own doing. But a pleasure to meet you Mrs or shall I say Miss Ibsen Konstantina." Alright, so maybe she intimidated him a little too much. Ever s slightly, her shoulders dropped, showing that she was morphing into a much more relaxed persona. 

Waving her hand in the air, she chose to respond to his musings, rather than let him embarrass himself further. "The codename will come soon enough, do not worry so much about that in this moment." Her ice blue eyes skated over him, hardly recognizing that he had stumbled and referred to her as Mrs. "Yes, you're right. Miss will do just fine. That is if you're the type to stuff yourself into the box of formality. I, for one, find it massively ridiculous to uphold such standards, so you may call me whatever you wish, so long as it isn't disrespectful." After he shook her hand, she folded her arms in front of her chest, but not too look intimidating. Rather, it was a posture that suggested comfort and calm. "It's a pleasure to meet you too. I do have to say, I'm not really looking forward to working with someone else. Honestly, I've grown so used to working on my own. Well, unless you count my endeavors at Durmstrang and Ravenhurst, but we won't delve so far into my past, eh?" 

" Either way, a pleasure it will be working with such a..... a pleasure to work with someone of your stature." Koni could recognize an attempt at flattery and flirtation in an instant, no matter how hard someone could try to hide it. The fact that this guy stopped himself amused her even more than she would have been had he gone through with his original intent. Being well versed in such cat-like ways, Koni couldn't help but break into laughter. It was a short bout of laughter, and rather loud, so they might have gotten a few looks, but it should be clear by now that Koni couldn't be brought to care just who was eyeing her. 

All in all, despite being amused, Koni was rather dulled by the absolute lack of personality in the boy, given that he was trying dutifully to impress her. "You'll find that when dealing with me, it is always best to be honest to yourself. In that, you will earn my respect. It matters not whether someone likes you or dislikes you. These are things that no one should worry about. Respect is what should be sought after. I guess, what I'm getting at, is don't shove your personality in a drawer and lock it. That will get you nowhere with me. Be yourself, and at the very least, you will earn my respect." She offered him a genuine smile, but it was short lived. "So tell me, what do you want me to call you?"

602fa03bf86bc80f8fe2a41046c20996.png

02aeea6d63dad0056c5342d9ea70d13c.png

tumblr_inline_mp4aruQZQ31qz4rgp.gif

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

LOCATION: Ministry of Magic || SCENARIO: Hm.  || WITH: (Formerly) Genesis @mxlly Grant @ReverseWells || MENTIONS: Alexa @PixieDust

_________________________________________________________________________________________

So sure, he felt bad. Sure, he messed up and got distracted and ran into this...hm. There really wasn't a way to describe her, now was there? Vixen was a word that sprung to mind. She really did remind him of a fox now that he thought about it. That red color to her hair, the way her nose turned up. The way her eyes titled just ever so slightly. He allowed his gaze to study her for just a bit longer, roaming down her frame. She was lithe like a fox too. That settled it. To him, she would always be vixen. Not that he would ever call her that out loud of course. It was times like these he thanked his lucky stars for the skill of occlumency. Otherwise, people would know just how far his mind wandered. And it did wander, of course, his outward persona was much more calm and focused. That was clear, given that his eyes were now set strongly upon those of his current conversation partner. Not that it was much of a conversation, as Klaus wasn't really much to ...respond. Of course, he would respond just enough to make it seem like he was giving input. That was his strategy, it always had been. 

"Don't worry about it." Klaus had to arch a brow at that statement. Surely the vixen couldn't be that quick to forgive. After all, he had bumped into her and treated her with a touch of indifference. Any sane person would make a biting remark and move as far away from him as possible. And yet, she kept talking to him.  "I'm Genesis, by the way. Or just call me Gen, I don't mind. Whatever you fancy. And you are-?"  The vixen smiled at him as she made her introduction, a smile that was a little too chipper in his opinion. And not the easy chipper that he was used to dealing with when it came to his sister. Nevertheless, it wasn't his place to judge on one's tone of voice. If the little fox wanted to make pleasantries, then he would have to abide. After all, what could it hurt?

"Niklaus" It was a really simple response, and it was clear tht he wasn't going to elaborate. His tone wasn't unkind, merely straightforward and serious. After all, she had asked a simple question, so it deserved and equally simple answer, right? Unless his assumptions were incorrect and she was expecting him to be a better conversationalist. Well, he supposed he could give her that. "Genesis? Like the first book of the Christian bible? Your name is indicative of beginnings. I find that rather...charming, if a bit cliche considering cultural allusions to literature are a rather dull way to name your children." Ah. Speaking of charming. He knew instantly that what he said was remotely offensive, but he made no move to right it. After all, he wasn't wrong. It did seem to be the latest trend in naming children. It seemed everyone around his own generation had some sort of nomenclature in reference to some well-known and well-respected literary figure. 

Whatever her response was, he either didn't hear it, or chose not to pay attention to it. Instead, his focus was pulled to Alexa Chen, a well put together woman who seemed to be from the States. She was making some sort of announcement apparently. Klaus, being all business, was immediately hooked, and listened intently, everything about his physicality screaming seriousness and intention. It was rather alarming really. Honestly, it seemed as if this boy never smiled or had any fun. And perhaps, if one made that assumption, they would be close to being right. At least, about the public facade that he always made sure to utilize. Deep down, after layers of rock hard substance was a sweet boy who smiled often. Someone would just have to melt him down over time to get there. 

"Aurors listen up. I know you would all like to know why so many of you have been assembled here. As most of you are aware, werewolf attacks have been on the rise all over the world. We suspect this has something to do with a group called The New Hope Alliance. They've been slowly gaining notoriety for a year or so and it seems they've gained backing from the werewolf community." Bloody hell. Werewolves. Well, this was likely to dredge up some past trauma. Not that he would let that show. Though his thoughts couldn't help but drift to his sweet older sister, who was plagued with the bite herself. Not all werewolves were bad. They would need to be careful. 

"These werewolves have been deliberately targeting the non-magical community and they don't show signs of stopping. It's our job to detain them and question them. Obviously we can only do so on a full moon which happens to be tomorrow night, however, a member of the German Magical Beasts Division has recently invented a way for them to be detected in their human forms. Miss Isla Fey will be here later to explain further.," Isla Fey! Now that was a name he recalled from his Durmstrang days. She was in his sister's year. Rather sweet if a bit lost in the clouds. Not that it mattered to him. If the Ministry thought they could trust her with whatever new idea she had formulated, then so could he. 

"Aurors in training will need to be partnered with veteran aurors as a safety precaution. You wouldn't normally be out missions such as this until third year of training, but the fate of the wizarding world is being called into question right now. We need all the help we can get from both no-majs and magical people. The partner list is as follows..." Niklaus only half listened as she read off the pairs, his ears perked and ready for his name and whatever name he heard with it. Wehn he heard the name, he made no move. Instead, looking around the room to see whoever might have reacted. There. An older man who didn't seem too pleased to be here. Sighing ever so softly, he made his way over to the man. He said nothing, merely waiting for the man to refer to him first. You never knew with the older guys. Sometimes they got all pissy of you just took a breath wrong. Better to stay safe and figure them out before making any hasty decisions. 

8db841b48a43850d818dad264fade7d4.png

[COLOR= rgb(0, 128, 0)][SIZE= 28px]NEW HOPE ALLIANCE[/COLOR][/SIZE]

tumblr_m0zo1jSuAL1r99f4t.gif

[COLOR= rgb(0, 100, 0)]LOCATION:[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(64, 224, 208)] [/COLOR]A London Alleyway, Scottish Highlands, HQ || [COLOR= rgb(0, 100, 0)]SCENARIO:[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(64, 224, 208)] [/COLOR]Leap of Faith || [COLOR= rgb(0, 100, 0)]WITH:[/COLOR] Catriona @StarrySkyofLostSouls || [COLOR= rgb(0, 100, 0)]MENTIONS:[/COLOR] Verona De Fontenelle and Clarion Morningstar @Ritzy

Now that Corinth was fully reassured of the safety and painlessness of stepping into the strange portal, he was far more willing for the adventure. In true fashion as a curious youngster he went in wholeheartedly as Catriona did. The soft breeze there had been was now a swirling cool wind, quite pleasant and as she had said, rather ticklish.

Corinth did something he had not done for over two years. He chuckled as his feet left the ground and soft blue light whizzed around him. He felt completely weightless, and though he wanted desperately to let go of Cat's hand and explore the portal, something in the back of his head told him that that was an unsensible, even dangerous notion. He kept a firm hold on her hand and gasped in awe as the blurred form of an old mansion began getting closer and more focused. After a few short seconds, they were back on solid ground at the gates of the grand mansion.

"Th-this is where he lives?" he asked the blonde, his eyes wide. Just as he spoke, a tall and regal looking woman in a long black cloak with cascading dark hair strode past them and through the gates, addressing Cat in a haughty way and looking upon Corinth with a too warm smile. He disliked her instantly.

"Who's that?" he asked, feeling less bold than he had a moment.

"Follow me Miss Riddle. We don't want to be late for the master do we?" the woman chided as she took out a small pocket mirror and inspected her own reflection with approval. Corinth wondered if she might be trying to impress whoever this master was. It seemed a likely thing for girls to do and since women were just grown up girls, it was probable.

85a624dd3ac3d57ad298dbec35c3b47b.png

[COLOR= rgb(64, 224, 208)][SIZE= 28px]VETERAN AUROR, CODENAME: LADY OF THE LAKE[/COLOR][/SIZE]

tumblr_inline_mm552xsK5A1qz4rgp.gif

[COLOR= rgb(64, 224, 208)]LOCATION:[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(64, 224, 208)] [/COLOR]Auror Office, Ministry of Magic || [COLOR= rgb(64, 224, 208)]SCENARIO: [/COLOR]Hello Mr Fletcher || [COLOR= rgb(64, 224, 208)]WITH:[/COLOR] Formerly: Konstantina @Starfish Currently: Patrick @Saru|| [COLOR= rgb(64, 224, 208)]MENTIONS:[/COLOR] Alexa Chen

Koni was ranting at her now. Usual. Manageable. Saga began the countdown from ten in her head as Konstantina tried to defend the mess that was her office. 'Ten, nine, eight, seven....' The blonde was a good friend of hers and Saga knew that a tidy desk helped keep a tidy mind for her overworked boss. At least, it did for her anyway. Saga simply could not help organising and rearranging. Order was beauty and clarity and everything good. No chaos, no impulsive decisions that may break up families or get people killed. 'Four, three, two, one.' Saga caught the last line of whatever it was Koni was saying to her, both distracted by the countdown in her own head, and by the increasingly obvious crinkles in Koni's shirt as she leaned over the desk. Damn it Koni.

"Saga. Why are there so many people in here?" Saga sighed. She had no inclination to explain again and she luckily did not have to as Alexa Chen made her announcements. Once again the mention of werewolf attacks bothered her. Her cousin's best friend was a werewolf and one of the nicest people she had ever made acquaintance with. Speaking of her cousin...

"Miss Isla Fey will be here to explain further." Isla was coming to England. Of course she had already said as such in her last owl, but the thought made her smile and the expression on Koni's face also amused her as she ranted to her again about not letting her know Isla was coming.

Finally she heard her name called out on the list alongside Patrick Fletcher, the perky kid who had smiled at her and made quite the impression on Zacharias. She stood from her desk and approached the boy who was stood next to a sunny looking blonde woman.

"Good morning Mr Fletcher. It appears we are working closely together." Her tone was completely neutral. Inside she was not thrilled with the prospect of a partner. Especially of the male variety. Being a veela had its drawbacks...many in fact. "I am Saga Lindqvist. You may call me Ms Lindqvist until I decide we are well enough acquainted. How would you wish to be addressed?" She only asked him this because apparently it was the polite thing to do. She hoped he would reply with a formal term of address. She really could use some of her boss's fire whiskey right about now.

f71373170f55147061eaa1233814f5da.png

[COLOR= rgb(238, 130, 238)][SIZE= 28px]ROOKIE AUROR, CODENAME: GOLDIE[/COLOR][/SIZE]

tumblr_ndtnyxBxpz1u0oggko3_250.gif

LOCATION: Auror Office, Ministry of Magic || SCENARIO: [FONT= 'Courier New']Speechless[/FONT] || WITH: Formerly: Patrick @Saru and Antoine Currently: Mr One Eye @Ritzy|| MENTIONS:[FONT= 'Courier New']Alexa Chen, Saga and Konstantina @Starfish[/FONT]

It was obvious that Leandra was greatly enjoying being flattered by someone who's thoughts she could not discern, and she certainly revelled in the fact that this Alstor person appreciated the stars like Marilyn Monroe. However the conversation was now being cut short by her boss's announcement. The thought of no-majs being killed by werwolves truly unnerved her. Her demeanour had changed from that of playful innocent to serious and stoic in a shot. Her father had always taught her to never be biased against werwolves, stating that one of the best professors he had at Hogwarts was a werewolf. Leandra did not hate werewolves, but she was ashamed to admit that given the choice she would rather avoid them. Not for the reasons one might think, but simply because the turmoil in their minds was something she knew for sure she could not deal with well. Getting close to a werewolf might literally be the death of her.

Leandra was glad that Ms Chen had finally skipped to the list of partners. She was excited to know who she had training her. Perhaps it was the woman getting grilled by the intimidating presence at her desk demanding fire whiskey. She was heading toward them after all. Well actually both blondes were striding over to them, one looking decidedly unamused (her thoughts also said as much) and the other with a completely neutral expression. Neither women were her mentor for they addressed Patrick and Alastor respectively. She gave both men a small wave of farewell, her expression not quite as enthusiastic as it had been before mention of werewolves.

"Yeh canne be serious!" Lea jumped in surprise as an old man appeared in the room from out of nowhere practically roaring his disapproval. "Sendin' these kids ta fight!" He was now approaching her and quite honestly Lea was intimidated. She did not need to be introduced to know who this man was. He was the single longest living auror in Great Britain, a legendary hero. Apparently he was to be her mentor.

Lea was simply stunned as the smell of scotch wafted over to her along with the man.

"Lassie. I've trained morea yeh than aye can count and I can count ta at least twelve when I'm sober." Lea blinked but nothing more. "I canne believe tha I got the clothes rack. Did I do sumtin to offend tha Americans? I only broke yer damn clock once when I was there."

Finally Lea spoke, realising that he had just insulted her, but deciding not to dwell on it. He was clearly drunk. "Mr One Eye. It's an honour. I'm...I mean my name is Leandra Goldstein. You met my Great Grand Aunt Tina once...and uh my great grandma Queenie. I can't tell you how pleased I am to meet you." She was incredibly embarrassed, her cheeks reddening.

He apparently was not listening to her because he had left her standing there, stumbling into his office and coming back with...a sword? He handed it to her and her eyes widened as he explained she would need to use it on the front lines.

"Oh...thank you sir!" She stared at the elegant rapier, dumbfounded.

3a39fb45add12e74cd7f6ca2b1f069de.png

[COLOR= rgb(178, 34, 34)][SIZE= 28px]NEW HOPE ALLIANCE[/COLOR][/SIZE]

tumblr_o2tctcIFpe1rp2oueo2_250.gif

[COLOR= rgb(178, 34, 34)]LOCATION:[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(64, 224, 208)] [/COLOR]The Scottish Highlands (HQ) Morningstar Mansion || [COLOR= rgb(178, 34, 34)]SCENARIO:[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(64, 224, 208)] [/COLOR]The Gathering || [COLOR= rgb(178, 34, 34)]WITH:[/COLOR] Formerly: Morningstar @Ritzy, X @Saru, Arwen and Morticia @crucialstar Currently: Tempest @Starfish|| [COLOR= rgb(178, 34, 34)]MENTIONS:[/COLOR] Verona De Fontenelle

Donovan had been enjoying watching proceedings from the back of the room. It was the perfect vantage point. He watched as Morticia kicked the body of the lifeless no-maj out of sight and Wuffles the house elf dragged it away. It was not a completely neutral observation. The callousness of it all made his stomach churn. Killing was one thing that still affected him whether he let on or not. Morticia's gaze eventually snapped to him and she demanded of him that he move into the room properly. He only did so because Morningstar addressed him personally, requesting that he and X aroused the giants to the cause.

"Of course sir. Wherever I can help I will." He nodded to X, "Strength and persuasion go well don't you think?" He smiled slightly at the man, not really expecting one back, but it was best to be amiable with other members. Morningstar was real big on love thy neighbour.

He did not follow the others when they went out to look at Morningstar's no-maj fan club. Instead he took the opportunity to make a discreet exit. He was of the mind to take a walk and clear his head of all the nefarious plotting for once. It was pretty draining. As he meandered, Verona De Fontenelle passed him with a charming smile. He returned it with a smile of his own, adding just a hint of flirtation simply to assuage her. The woman was full on in love with herself and it never hurt to keep himself in her good books. She could be brutal and everyone knew what happened to her husband when he crossed her.

It was just as he turned to walk into the kitchen that he spotted an unfamiliar girl heading into one of the nearby rooms. She must have been a new recruit of some sort. Donovan smiled and decided he would make the good impressions for her. No one else was going to that's for sure.

"They went that way," he called, pointing in the direction of the balcony. "I'm guessing you were looking for Morningstar anyway. I'm Van...or Donovan is cool too you know?" 

It was nice to be able to be completely himself for at least a moment while he gaged her reaction and general personality. Most people here were so morose it started to rub off on him. "Want me to show you the way or were you cool just wandering around like that?" He shot her a brief, warm smile whilst waiting for her reply.

c5b8508842b0e29e9f0b817a5b7d9093.png

tumblr_inline_mve4ljfLIi1s9jtpg.gif

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

LOCATION: The Scottish Highlands (HQ) || SCENARIO: Oh! He's cute! || WITH: Donovan @PixieDust || MENTIONS: n/a

The kitchen was nice enough, really. Nothing she couldn't find at her own estate here in Scotland or the one in Italy even. Exploring this place had been rather dull so far. She hadn't come across any hidden passages, trap doors, dark secrets, or even an embarrassing photograph. It was all rather simple and gloomy, really. Still, that didn't stop her from heading towards the next room. This monotonous adventure sue as hell beat living with her mother's hawk-like gaze and bony fingers digging into her neck. And then having to deal with a whole bunch of uptight dark wizards? No, thank you. That just wasn't her style. Too many exacts that one would have to abide by. 

She had just about reached the doorway when she heard a voice. "They went that way," It was a rather nice voice....quite....masculine. Smiling, but with a question on her expression, Tempest turned around and met the eyes of the male in her presence. Oh! He was very attractive. Cue the hint of flirtation in her smile. "I'm guessing you were looking for Morningstar anyway. I'm Van...or Donovan is cool too you know? Want me to show you the way or were you cool just wandering around like that?" Hm. So he was just a touch sarcastic. Absolutely marvelous! Her smile grew wider just before she let out a rather adorable giggle. 

"Heavens no! I'm not looking for Morningstar! Why would I want to fake-worship a self-righteous prick while my mother's beady eyes glare at me? No, thank you. I'd rather fight a basilisk blindfolded." Okay...perhaps she went too far, but that was who she was. Sometimes she couldn't help what came flying out of her mouth. "I mean....not that I think that of the great Morningstar or anything...." She trailed off, biting her lip and looking to the side before she recalled that he had introduced himself. Instantly, her eyes were back on him and she pushed a strand of hair from her face.  "Van? Donovan? Both are so simple. Hm, I suppose I will just have to call you Van until I can scrounge up something more fun. That is, if you're okay with that? My name's Tempest. You'll hear my mother refer to me as Miranda, but if you call me that you can expect that you won't live another day." She chuckled ever so softly, to show that she was joking, and yet there was some note of seriousness in her tone, found within her Scottish accent, of course. "As for the whole wandering around bit, if you want to show me around, I couldn't complain. You seem like good company." 

LOCATION: Ministry of Magic || SCENARIO: Okay, so he could stand to loosen up a bit.  || WITH: Antoine @Saru || MENTIONS: Niki @crucialstar

Koni would be lying if she said she didn't take a small thrill of pleasure from the sheer look of intimidation on the face of the guy before her. She maintained a small, forced smile as he took his own turn in sizing her up. Clearly, nothing about her screamed weak to him, because his eyes still held that note of uncomfortability. He was a touch scrawny, but he certainly looked like he could manage himself in a situation of danger, or perhaps a duel. Didn't look like he'd be able to spar, though. Hand to hand combat was likely not his specialty. Then again, Koni had fought her fair share of skinny pricks that had come close to kicking her ass. Well, that statement was relative. Of course, the only person she had ever met that was truly a match for her was Niki, her best friend. Nobody else could hope to match her skill. Sure, she sounded sure of herself, but she hadn't lost a fight yet. 

"Did you say.... The emperor? The same Auror of note?" A well-knowing grin slipped onto Koni's expression. Honestly, it was more of a smirk. She was proud of her codename and the recognition that sparked on people's faces when they heard it. And frankly, it was a well-known name. Not quite as well-known as say, Mad-Eye Moody, but she was rather respected. of course, almost everyone knew the tale of the young female auror who worked her way up the ranks to where she was now: Assisting Harry Potter, himself, at the Ministry of Magic at the mere young age of twenty-eight. 

"The very same." She had developed her own codename, sure. Her parents had four children, each dubbed with some variation of an Emperor's name. She, herself, was named after the great Emperor Constantine. Her sisters were Wilhelmina and Augustina, and her younger brother was Leopold. Naturally, then asked what she thought was the name best suited for her, The Emperor was the first thing uttered from her lips.

"Wow. I mean yes I'm him, Antoine Warbeck though I don't really have a code name yet, alias yes a failed facade now by my own doing. But a pleasure to meet you Mrs or shall I say Miss Ibsen Konstantina." Alright, so maybe she intimidated him a little too much. Ever s slightly, her shoulders dropped, showing that she was morphing into a much more relaxed persona. 

Waving her hand in the air, she chose to respond to his musings, rather than let him embarrass himself further. "The codename will come soon enough, do not worry so much about that in this moment." Her ice blue eyes skated over him, hardly recognizing that he had stumbled and referred to her as Mrs. "Yes, you're right. Miss will do just fine. That is if you're the type to stuff yourself into the box of formality. I, for one, find it massively ridiculous to uphold such standards, so you may call me whatever you wish, so long as it isn't disrespectful." After he shook her hand, she folded her arms in front of her chest, but not too look intimidating. Rather, it was a posture that suggested comfort and calm. "It's a pleasure to meet you too. I do have to say, I'm not really looking forward to working with someone else. Honestly, I've grown so used to working on my own. Well, unless you count my endeavors at Durmstrang and Ravenhurst, but we won't delve so far into my past, eh?" 

" Either way, a pleasure it will be working with such a..... a pleasure to work with someone of your stature." Koni could recognize an attempt at flattery and flirtation in an instant, no matter how hard someone could try to hide it. The fact that this guy stopped himself amused her even more than she would have been had he gone through with his original intent. Being well versed in such cat-like ways, Koni couldn't help but break into laughter. It was a short bout of laughter, and rather loud, so they might have gotten a few looks, but it should be clear by now that Koni couldn't be brought to care just who was eyeing her. 

All in all, despite being amused, Koni was rather dulled by the absolute lack of personality in the boy, given that he was trying dutifully to impress her. "You'll find that when dealing with me, it is always best to be honest to yourself. In that, you will earn my respect. It matters not whether someone likes you or dislikes you. These are things that no one should worry about. Respect is what should be sought after. I guess, what I'm getting at, is don't shove your personality in a drawer and lock it. That will get you nowhere with me. Be yourself, and at the very least, you will earn my respect." She offered him a genuine smile, but it was short lived. "So tell me, what do you want me to call you?"

IMG_0192.PNG

IMG_0191.GIF

Location: Aurors office || Role: Rookie || Scenario: A return to form... || With: Konstantina aka The Emperor @Starfish || Mentions: Zacharias and other veterans (indirectly)

The young Auror stood impressed and relieved by the woman's easier presence upon learning more about her and her personality of interaction. "A pleasure for certain. Not every day a young Auror is partnered with a renowned and accomplished witch of wizard... amongst other pleasures I'm certain." He replied with smile and honest enough eyes meeting the woman's gaze. She didn't appear like most women he met she was attractive sure, but rather tall and a sure presence and intimidating aura about the woman stood out amongst the the majority of the girls he met over the years. He was quite certain Leandra could handle her own and strike with great power but she seemed more approachable and sweet a contrast to one another but still no ill spoken words about them or would there be from this wizard. 

"Oh shouldn't I? Hmm.... I thought with the mission for us all that it would be required. But alright, no rush or anything though curiosity looms a bit. Rather official now and I'm not so used to such official matters and ministry working methods." Antoine spoke in reply and indirectly referring to his days as a freelancer and artist of duel ways where jobs were not so serious and only required himself or a small select few others who got hired alongside him. Usually working for the rich and travel bound folk who were not as capable in martial affairs and snatcher defense or other such roles and jobs for people like Antoine. 

"Miss? Understood and yes out of habit, personal style and until knowing a woman or person best... I make use of more formality and known to older, darker but romantic times and traditions as well.  But I'm not without reason or another's preference so emperor or Konstantina perhaps would be better suited amongst partners, no?" Antoine replied in explaining briefly while showing he was more then simply formality and charm though the rabble rouser of taverns and duelist of more showman quality did enjoy his endeavors and ways, but wasn't above being more balanced then one sided. He did after all have some talents worth granting him opportunity to become a Auror. 

"Certainly a curious path coming from Durmstrang and Ravenhurst, but we all have stories better left untold.... so yeah no delving got it." Antoine spoke while he was curious of others tales and adventures he hadn't desired pressing the issue. After all the young Auror had his own reasons for being here and not all were exactly simple, he had reasons to keep his motives hidden and relation secret atleast until confronting or rather meeting his father and revealing himself on his own time and terms and readiness."Understood.... I gather a number of folk here especially veterans going by some reactions I've noticed.... silent or otherwise. As a freelancer formerly I can appreciate and respect the lone Auror or duelist-adventure r types." Antoine nodded understanding the mind set and experience as a solo act. 

"So I should resume my ways of flirting, charming, using more entertainment and showman qualities rather then dial back and heed ones patience? Sure. I could do that though you might tire of it sooner then not." Antoine chuckled but ultimately nodded in agreement and understanding. That was before taking a more serious expression and folding his own arms taking one glance toward Zacharias from afar, thinking over the question and what to call himself or be referred to now. He was still preferable to keeping his unknown life and relation to Zacharias secret at the very least to he man himself as others could easily enough connect the dots now since his true name was called and he having forgotten at the time to cover all his tracks before joining the Aurors. Maybe it was a subconscious thing? Looking toward Konstantina closing his eyes for a moment then opening them again with a shrug and sigh. "I don't know honestly... I didn't cover all my tracks back then with the name deal. So my alias has been comprised likely for its purpose and until codenames come and needed for official matters, I suppose Antoine is more then fair and better actually." Antoine spoke honestly 

[COLOR= rgb(64, 224, 208)][SIZE= 28px]VETERAN AUROR, CODENAME: LADY OF THE LAKE[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR= rgb(64, 224, 208)]LOCATION:[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(64, 224, 208)] [/COLOR]Auror Office, Ministry of Magic || [COLOR= rgb(64, 224, 208)]SCENARIO: [/COLOR]Hello Mr Fletcher || [COLOR= rgb(64, 224, 208)]WITH:[/COLOR] Formerly: Konstantina @Starfish Currently: Patrick @Saru|| [COLOR= rgb(64, 224, 208)]MENTIONS:[/COLOR] Alexa Chen

Koni was ranting at her now. Usual. Manageable. Saga began the countdown from ten in her head as Konstantina tried to defend the mess that was her office. 'Ten, nine, eight, seven....' The blonde was a good friend of hers and Saga knew that a tidy desk helped keep a tidy mind for her overworked boss. At least, it did for her anyway. Saga simply could not help organising and rearranging. Order was beauty and clarity and everything good. No chaos, no impulsive decisions that may break up families or get people killed. 'Four, three, two, one.' Saga caught the last line of whatever it was Koni was saying to her, both distracted by the countdown in her own head, and by the increasingly obvious crinkles in Koni's shirt as she leaned over the desk. Damn it Koni.

"Saga. Why are there so many people in here?" Saga sighed. She had no inclination to explain again and she luckily did not have to as Alexa Chen made her announcements. Once again the mention of werewolf attacks bothered her. Her cousin's best friend was a werewolf and one of the nicest people she had ever made acquaintance with. Speaking of her cousin...

"Miss Isla Fey will be here to explain further." Isla was coming to England. Of course she had already said as such in her last owl, but the thought made her smile and the expression on Koni's face also amused her as she ranted to her again about not letting her know Isla was coming.

Finally she heard her name called out on the list alongside Patrick Fletcher, the perky kid who had smiled at her and made quite the impression on Zacharias. She stood from her desk and approached the boy who was stood next to a sunny looking blonde woman.

"Good morning Mr Fletcher. It appears we are working closely together." Her tone was completely neutral. Inside she was not thrilled with the prospect of a partner. Especially of the male variety. Being a veela had its drawbacks...many in fact. "I am Saga Lindqvist. You may call me Ms Lindqvist until I decide we are well enough acquainted. How would you wish to be addressed?" She only asked him this because apparently it was the polite thing to do. She hoped he would reply with a formal term of address. She really could use some of her boss's fire whiskey right about now.

IMG_0178.PNG

IMG_0181.GIF

Codename: Tinker 

Location: Aurors office || Role: Rookie || Scenario: How the partnerships form || With: Antoine & Leandra (formerly) @pixiedust now Saga @PixieDust || Mentions: 

The encounter and meeting with Antoine was pleasant and seeing Leandra again was quite fun. It had been a long while since he last saw the woman and fellow ilvermony alum so he was quite thrilled when seeing her again. When the names began to be revealed with partners and seeing everyone's reaction as far as his eyes could notice. Patrick smiled seeing the older woman approach him as she was his partner to be for this mission and overall quest to end such a foe like the New Hope, unlike others present who seemed rather opposed to the idea of partnerships Patrick was thrilled by the idea. He always did enjoy the company of others and saw strength in numbers..... as long as the room was without walls and he wasn't overwhelmed by the crowding nature of great numbers and limited space. 

When Saga approached him and introduced herself to the young Auror Patrick smiled in turn just as he did before and he did immediately recognize her from his earlier glances toward her and smile as he first entered the room. "Oh yeah, great right? But good morning miss." Patrick smiled standing up and showing a excited reaction to the news in which could be in contrast to Saga Lindqvist's more neutral reaction. 'How is nobody thrilled by this adventure?.....Well it is dangerous and tragic. But come on!' Patrick thought in observation of the collective reactions and seeming lack of adventure and thrill by its prospect. "It's nice to meet you Ms. Lindqvist.... well it's formal but I'll abide. As for me well I'm Patrick or Tinker..... Mr. Fletcher works too either of the three work. Though Patrick or Tinkeer is more fun and less awkward for me.... I'm not that old yet for Mr and Fletcher to be used together, I think. But I'm flexible and fine with it too.." Patrick nodded leaving the option up to Ms. Lindqvist respectfully responding to her and still keeping his positive and light nature in tact. 

"So what's next Ms. Lindqvist? Venturing to the scene, tracking werewolves or waiting for some news and such?" Patrick asked with a bright smile and interest in the seen as adventure like quest. 

85a624dd3ac3d57ad298dbec35c3b47b.png

[COLOR= rgb(64, 224, 208)]LOCATION:[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(64, 224, 208)] [/COLOR]Auror Office, Ministry of Magic || [COLOR= rgb(64, 224, 208)]SCENARIO: [/COLOR]Hello Mr Fletcher || [COLOR= rgb(64, 224, 208)]WITH: [/COLOR]Patrick @Saru|| [COLOR= rgb(64, 224, 208)]MENTIONS:[/COLOR] 

Saga was struck instantly by the sheer enthusiasm of this boy Patrick. She was not quite sure how she felt about it. It seemed that he was almost oblivious to the circumstances of their meeting and was more interested in the adventure of it. It put her in mind of her first day working at Gringotts. She too had been hopelessly green about the job and all that it entailed. The Goblins had made quite a joke out of the young woman on her first day. With that in mind, Saga decided to relax slightly and let her guard down just a bit for his sake.

[COLOR= rgb(178, 34, 34)]"It's nice to meet you Ms. Lindqvist.... well it's formal but I'll abide. As for me well I'm Patrick or Tinker..... Mr. Fletcher works too either of the three work. Though Patrick or Tinker is more fun and less awkward for me.... I'm not that old yet for Mr and Fletcher to be used together, I think. But I'm flexible and fine with it too.." [/COLOR]Saga listened to his ramblings with her arms folded and a cool look, leaning slightly on one leg.

[COLOR= rgb(64, 224, 208)]"Perhaps you are right about 'Mr Fletcher' being a moniker too formal for someone of your youth. A compromise seems to be in order. I will drop the formality a little and address you as Patrick, as long as we maintain a formal atmosphere in which you do not divulge too much of your personal life and neither do I. Believe me Patrick, in a job like this it is the wisest thing to do."[/COLOR] She gave him a small smile of approval. She already guessed that he would not be able to fully live up to his end of the deal, however she also gaged that he would try to keep himself less of an open book as asked.

[COLOR= rgb(178, 34, 34)]"So what's next Ms. Lindqvist? Venturing to the scene, tracking werewolves or waiting for some news and such?"[/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(64, 224, 208)]"First of all we get a head start on locating the werewolves. Since you are so enthusiastic it seems I won't have any trouble motivating you to do so. Follow me Patrick." [/COLOR]With that she began making her way to her desk where the newspaper clippings lay.

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]
qKOoTWlqBkIMFgRcTpMjCBcqcfiNi70KRGyTlS-VnQbZuhRKtfODtHlZI5LXzwEwIrwzmAtUu4m0HInJewFzaIiJoMDD51qK7rOTIARB2TzCYxSKOjjwm9CUmKRXVNng52iDFb70
[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 22px]Gambit - Rookie Auror[/SIZE]

j5BlXsXOO_AJpkQI2QhP4hBi0UUQv0CMMDhO8HJztnONdpVEtK7PTIKgfL9NisDFcc_DCLZF_N9OliQ8Xl7Jgczh91xU3FbgXxy-A7Cm51pF_jt_o8rLX-p1aNA9cAbycaO0fnMf

[SIZE= 12px]Location: "Onwards, to the future!" |[/SIZE][SIZE= 12px] Scenario:[/SIZE][SIZE= 12px] "Just in the nick of time - Dragon Lady?"[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]With: Alexa Chen[/SIZE][SIZE= 12px] @PixieDust[/SIZE][SIZE= 12px] | [/SIZE][SIZE= 12px]Mentions:[/SIZE][SIZE= 12px] Juju[/SIZE][SIZE= 12px] @TheWeirdPhilosopher[/SIZE] and Hana @explosiveKitten

Levitated items scattered across the air in an orderly fashion. Drawers were being opened all at once as shirts, socks, boxers, and other necessities made its way towards the luggage of Ezra's now well-made bed. Ezra always hated the idea of packing since well, he absolutely had no idea what to pack, especially if he was going to be away for such a long time. Sure, he knew to bring his hygenic items, but how many shirts? Pants? Boxers? Would he even have enough for a year? However, then again, there were washers and maybe he could always pick up some items along the way. Nevertheless, Ezra now understood the pain of what girls had to go through, it's no wonder girls had more than two luggages! It was hard making the right decisions on what to keep and what not to keep. Once the packing was done, the luggage closed and locked itself as Ezra made sure to he had everything to go and read up on his spell books to prepare for himself in case he needed to do something on the fly. 

Taking a deep breathe, Ezra made his way out of his room, taking one last look at his bed as he sighed, "I'll miss you bed, I'll be back soon, promise." He said, keeping his lopsided grin before he walking down the hallways of his empty, quiet house. The house used to be lively with chatter, but after the incident with his parents being taken away under the impression they were following their Messiah, the once happy atmosphere was now barren. Nevertheless, he was grateful for Juju's presence and sometimes, Voudou whenever he visited. But even he too, disappeared. Gripping the luggage in hand, Ezra decided not to fret on what was to come, instead knew if he kept Juju waiting for too long, she'd have his head for sure. A slight chuckle escaped his lips as he walked out his house, locking and closing the door behind him. 

As he met up with his long-term closest friend, Juju, Ezra grinned, before they transported themselves to England and soon enough were walking down the cobbled streets. Listening to Juju's ranting he shook his head, "Don't be such a downer, Juju, come on! Adventure lies on the horizon! Aren't you a little pumped to be out there, doing things for what we believe in?" [SIZE= 12px]He questioned lightly before approaching the telephone booth. Waiting for Juju to get in first, he took a deep breath, shaking his head as he manuevered himself inside, careful not to squish Juju. However, as he stared at the keyboard, Ezra narrowed his eyes, not remembering the numbers. But, he didn't have to ask since it seemed Juju already caught on as she slipped the numbers to him.[/SIZE][SIZE= 12px] "Oh! That's right! It does spell 'magic'! You wouldn't think that would be easy to predict, don't you think?" [/SIZE][SIZE= 12px]He said, before punching in the numbers. Soon enough the telephone booth wired. Looking down at Juju he chuckled before ruffling her hair[/SIZE][SIZE= 12px], "I love you too, Juju! But. .  . but It's not my fault I am so tall! It's the same as how tiny you are! Need me to carry you?" [/SIZE][SIZE= 12px]He teased his fiesty friend before grinning his trademark grin [/SIZE][SIZE= 12px]"I would hug you but the quarters are still so close." [/SIZE][SIZE= 12px]Ezra pouted slightly before the post moved and they were soon taken underground and towards the Ministry of Magic. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Soon enough, they arrived and Ezra stepped out of the booth first, extending his hand, [/SIZE][SIZE= 12px]"Milady, would you like a hand out?"[/SIZE][SIZE= 12px] He genuinely asked before laughing softly. However, soon enough the building took his attention away as he never could get used to the extravagance of the place.[/SIZE][SIZE= 12px] "We're not in Louisiana anymore, Juju." [/SIZE][SIZE= 12px]Ezra's whispered softly before walking towards the elevators,[/SIZE][SIZE= 12px] "If Voudou was here, he'd have something to say about all of this!" [/SIZE][SIZE= 12px]Ezra stated before remembering how much Voudou loved bashing on the extravagance of the Ministries in the Wizarding World. As they got the elevator he groaned slightly,[/SIZE][SIZE= 12px] "Not another small enclosed space?!" [/SIZE][SIZE= 12px]He frowned before getting in, much happier that the elevator had more space than the booth. [/SIZE][SIZE= 12px]"Next time, remind me to think of a spell that would make the telephone booths bigger than it seems! Remember how much items are? They're much bigger inside than how it looks outside!" [/SIZE][SIZE= 12px]Ezra exclaimed, not loosing his energeticness even when they reached the Auror's office. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]"What do you think is going on? I mean, werewolves, right?" [/SIZE][SIZE= 12px]He questioned, letting his mind roam everywhere before he felt the itch to make some beignets to ease his nervousness. However. as they approached the crowded room, a few minutes after Miss Ibsen's outburst, Ezra narrowed his eyes, seeing a familiar red-head. Nudging Juju on her side, Ezra blinked, [/SIZE][SIZE= 12px]"Wait. . is that.. ? Hana? Juju, ,look!"[/SIZE][SIZE= 12px] He whispered loudly, feeling excitement in the air as his feet walked head first before his mind could register if it was his friend: Johanna Hayes. But, low and behold, it was! With a quick hug from behind, Ezra made his way in front of her, quite estatic to know it was the girl he was looking for![/SIZE][SIZE= 12px] "Johanna Hayes! Hana! What are you doing here? Wait. . .  you're an Auror?" [/SIZE][SIZE= 12px]He gasped loudly before he grinned at her, "[/SIZE][SIZE= 12px]It looks like we both are! Juju's here too! This is incredible!" [/SIZE][SIZE= 12px]He said, not stopping his excited chatter as he signaled Juju to come over. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]However, as the chatter had to end, Ezra moved to stand by Johanna and Juju's side only to see the Dragon Lady standing before him and the rest of the people that were called for the mission. For the first time, in a long while, Ezra's aura changed from his playful, care-free side to one that was determined and serious. He clenched his fist tightly as he listened on the Miss Chen, briefing them about the mission that laid ahead. It wasn't the werewolves that angered him, but the mere mention of the Dark Alliance worked him up a lot. He would find all of them, put them where they belong, if it was the last thing they do, especially the Leader of that group. Nevertheless, Ezra blinked, hearing the idea of there being a partnership: rookies and veterans, together. He wondered who he would be partnered with, especially on such a high-end mission as this. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]But, before he knew it his named was called and he couldn't believe his ears. He was partnered with Miss Chen?! The woman who recruited both him and Juju? What are the odds? Ezra stood there, his mouth gaped open in surprise as he would have never thought. But nevertheless, shaking his head to make sure he was hearing correctly, he looked between both Johanna and Juju. Soon enough, everyone spreaded apart, finding their partners only for Ezra to stand there speechless. [/SIZE][SIZE= 12px]"You guys. . .  I'm partnered with . . . the Dragon Lady?!"[/SIZE][SIZE= 12px] He questioned, quite surprised and even perhaps a little starstruck with the revelation.[/SIZE][SIZE= 12px] "I can't believe it! This is just. . . a great opportunity!"[/SIZE][SIZE= 12px] Taking a deep breathe he grinned at his friends, nudging the both of them, "Don't have that sour look on your face, I am sure things will work out in the end! New people!" He exclaimed towards them before pouting, [/SIZE][SIZE= 12px]"But ..  it seems a reunion party will have to wait. I'll make sure to make a lot of beignets and gumbo for all of us!"[/SIZE][SIZE= 12px] He grinned, nodding his head in reassurance as he patted his friends. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Making his way to Miss Chen, he gulped back the nervousness as he stood in front of her, giving them a good amount of distance. She was, afterall, his supervisor and his boss. With a slight wave, Ezra grinned nervously, [/SIZE][SIZE= 12px]"Hi Dragon Lad- , I mean, I mean, Miss Chen!" [/SIZE][SIZE= 12px]He bursted out quickly, shaking his head as he scolded himself mentally for being so starstuck in front of the woman. [/SIZE][SIZE= 12px]"My name is Ezra Solis! It's officially nice to meet you, again. I am happy to be working with you!" [/SIZE][SIZE= 12px]Ezra genuine said to Miss Chen as he kept his friendly easy-going smile. [/SIZE][SIZE= 12px]"Wow, partners! Kind of like partners-in-crime, except the crime. Or maybe, perhaps like Sherlock and Watson! Anyone would be honored to be partners with you! I do have a lot to learn, so I hope I can help in any way I can!"[/SIZE]

IMG_0177.PNG

IMG_0148.JPG

IMG_0196.PNG

Location: Aurors office || Role: Veteran || Codename: Songbird || Scenario: And so the time comes.... || With: Arwen @crucialstar || Mentions: Konstantina @Starfish

Many things crossed Zacharias's mind of which much was troubling, the idea of werewolves running about unchecked and out of control though whether that control existed or was desired by the true form and being was unknown. Every sufferer was different and some might just like such forms and rage, power and body shredding ways to get to that bloody meat. Second was the batch of fresh rookies thrown into the fire..... but not even a decent frying pan to offer first? Of course not. The inevitable war of present time took precedence over looking after the young ones safety. Third was the idea of working with another when Zacharias Warbeck was a solo act for the most part... why endanger innocent lives and allies by teaming a cursed man to another? Such a young witch placed in the war aged veteran like Zacharias's tutelage and care. But truth be told how could they know? The man kept it quiet and let only a small number learn of his secret, or else he would lose it all and his years of service be for not. 

Then again now it was possible it could end with a more painful and punishing result, secrets would matter not then. Perhaps however that was simply a dark reality that could be prevented and never come to happen? Maybe.... 

The idea of working with another wasn't so much the person but rather the risk, a risk Zacharias posed and one he couldn't always control. The man silently prayed as soon as the news hit him that partners would be aligned that he would be strong enough to overcome his fears and prevent such a tragic reality. 

Now rising from the silent and closed stance allowing his eyes to return to sight of the room, Zacharias eyed the place like a scanning eye of a robotic camera thoroughly searching the office for his partner. Cross was it? Ms. Cross.... Arwen..... and there she was appearing observant and in the presence of another young Auror. 

A soft and noticeable sigh escaped him as a head shook slightly, walking over toward the young woman and offering a nod with hands in his coat pockets. "Ms. Arwen Cross I gather? Prepared are you..... The journey ahead and task set will not be taken lightly. Understood?" Zacharias spoke up with his strong voice and gruff expression. He noted her prior observant nature and thought well of that trait, however he would ensure every step taken from here on out was thoroughly and effectively thought out and taken before hand. A mental exercise of which he was certain was necessary and would be useful. After all despite Zacharias's physical style and forward approach in combat, he was a very mentally adept and strong individual who saw mental preparation and capacity a highly effective tool and convenient method to use in place of files and and papers, also why reports often were late with him..... he didn't prepare them as timely as others. The reason his desk was clean and orderly was because of his mental practice and method. He kept it all inside his mind under lock and key of Occlumens with many prepared defenses to ensure it. Thus his papers were made small through spell and kept inside his top desk drawer with a neat stack. While plenty was fit inside as well. 

If all went well maybe he could pass on such methods or atleast offer them. It was one reason why he could never do Konstantina's job.... the paperwork and his patience would be tested greatly on a daily basis and mind overdone with Intel and details of all kinds and far too much paperwork. No..... He was a field agent and nothing more and Konstantina did a great job in his opinion as the head of Aurors second. 

IMG_0178.PNG

IMG_0181.GIF

Location: Aurors office/Sagas desk || Role: Rookie || Scenario: Ms. Lindqvist and Werewolves... Codename: Tinker  || With: Saga @PixieDust || Mentions: None||

Patrick stood with focus and a smile as Ms. Lindqvist spoke surprising the young man of her slight relaxing of guard and lowering the formal hand a bit. The senior Auror was rather extending the gesture of allowing a bit less formality between so long as some perimeters were met and agreed to by Patrick. It was the gift of compromise and if only so many others could see such opportunity..... then again if they did where would adventure derive? *Chuckles* Patrick wondered the that thought with a slight chuckle in his perked smile with a shared of time nod responded to a Saga. He was focused on multiple things on his mind but was very aware of Saga Lindqvist and her compromise of words and formality. 

"Great!.... I understand and agree to your terms Ms. Lindqvist and I shall not reveal any personal details such as my clow...... hmm, uh, yeah I mean, no.... because that's personal and not within the boundaries of our agreement.... got it. Thanks for the advice Ms. Lindqvist, always glad to learn." Patrick nearly stumbled into crossing the line while correcting himself mid sentence and chuckling a bit at his own fumble. 

Then his comical near misstep switched back to a enthused smile and listening ear as Ms. Lindqvist spoke about how they would proceed. Quietly and attentively listening to every word Saga spoke, restraining his excitement of getting closer to adventure and field work, hide his enthusiasm or least tone it down to appear professional. That's what Aurors do right? Act professional and none excited for such things? Yeah... I think so... maybe.... 

"Cool, yeah lets do it Ms. Lindqvist. I'm all set to begin," He nodded with attempt of professionalism and calm in his tone as he replied, while once Saga turned toward her desk and head for the news clippings. He took a quick second to release his energy and restrained excitement "Awee...someeeee" He lipped he words without sound and motioned with raised hands and enthusiastic energy about him, before quickly shaping up and went back toward the desk following Saga as she requested from him. 

"Ok cool, so I imagine your experienced right?.... with werewolves I mean, obviously your experienced.... as a Auror I mean." Patrick spoke though clarified to ensure his words were not misinterpreted by his phrasing. "So how do we go about... getting a head start on locating such creature or beings? I mean they are not predictable really... are they?" Patrick asked seeking to learn and gain wisdom and knowledge from the senior Auror. Appearing very much like a studious and interested learner as he spoke about the topic. "Or is that how the device or invention Ms. Chen referenced is for?" 

Willie

With: Lea @PixieDust

Where: MOM A. Office

Time: Time ta learn ya idjits! 

Willie took another swig of his scotch. "Goldstein eh? Yeh aye remember. At least yeh come from good stock." He thumped her hard on the shoulder. "Be like them and we nay have a problem. An enough oh this Mr. One Eye toss. It's bad enough the American's giggle when tha hear mah name. Yer my partner. It's just Willie. Be careful with tha blade. It's been dripped in poison ov'r tha years and even I dinne remember all the cures. Won't kill instantly, but whoever ya stab will be having a rough last moments. It's mine. Bought it off a goblin that thought he'd be smart and try and trick a young'n out of fortune. We made a bet. If aye lasted 50 years, a fool's bet at tha time, he'd give up his claim on it. Boy was I chuffed when I won. Bet he's still gnawin on his liver." Willie laughed at the memory. 

"Well now. Are we gonna kill us some Dark Wizards or are we going to sit on our asses an braid each other's hair? If so, lemme get tha flowers outta my desk so I can feel all fancy like when I cut off a few heads." Willie said darkly. 

THE EVENSTAR - ROOKIE AUROR

tumblr_inline_nr8nfmHKgd1r2z5wy_500.gif

Location: Auror's Office [London] || Scenario: "Sis? Werewolves? Partners?" 

With (currently): Rory @TheWeirdPhilosopher and Zacharias @Saru  || Mentions: Isadora @PixieDust and Morningstar @Ritzy

Her stormy, blue-grey eyes observed those that were crowded around her. It unnerved her to no end that just few moment prior, she had been in a dark and gloomy place that no man should ever had to venture or experience. Her heart still felt that warmth of pain as she placed a hand on her chest, clenching her fist slightly. It didn't hurt, but the sensation was still burning inside her. However, what bothered her most was the fact that perhaps, maybe, she wasn't the only one sent by Morningstar. If he had sent her to the Aurors and vice versa, then, wouldn't that mean someone among her peers was also, perhaps, someone like her? Who was she suppose to trust? She never imagined it to be this complicated, but the more she thought about the insanely sane man that captured her in a daze, the more her heart grew heavier and her shoulders sagged, just a bit. Nevertheless, she knew now wasn't the time to be caught up in her own issues, there were more urgent problems at hand. But, to keep her mind and heart at ease, it wouldn't hurt to stay cautious and perhaps, make mental notes and details of her peers. With a small smile, Arwen took another deep breathe, scanning her surroundings once more. However, as her eyes looked around and she focused on what was in front of her, she hadn't expect to hear a voice above her and for someone to be next to her, speaking directly towards her.

[COLOR= rgb(165, 42, 42)] [/COLOR]"Noticed anything interesting? About the people. [COLOR= rgb(165, 42, 42)]I'm Rory. Muffin?[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(165, 42, 42)]"[/COLOR]

Blinking back her surprise, Arwen turned her head to get a good look at the person who was next to her. She took in his silhouette as she kept a mental note of his stature and face, including his accent and voice tone. Shaking her head, Arwen let out a slight laugh, "Oh, you noticed I was. . ." It wasn't as if she was embarrassed, but rather, was it odd she had been looking at others so fervently? Maybe she should tone it down, but it was a bad habit of hers. "I kind of like people-watching, it's interesting to me, especially seeing someone's quirks and the faintest detail about them without them knowing themselves." She responded, thoughtfully, before extending her hand out. "I'm Arwen, it's a pleasure to meet you, Rory." Arwen knew a part of herself wanted to shy away and not trust the stranger before her, but she knew, she didn't know anything about Rory, so why not give him a chance? He took a risk to speak to her, so shouldn't she also meet him halfway as well? When Rory offered his muffin to her Arwen couldn't help but accept his offer. "Yes, please, if you don't mind. Thank you, Rory, for offering the muffin. It looks delicious." Arwen politely responded before her curiousness got the best of her as she tended to ramble on or repeat herself. "Are you from London?" 

However, before Arwen could boggle Rory down with more questions, her attention turned back towards the front when Miss Chen demanded the room. But, despite Miss Chen grabbing everyone's attention, her eyes widened in shock as she noticed of the familiar red-haired, "Isadora." She whispered the name to herself as she couldn't believe what she was seeing. What was Isa doing here? Furrowing her brows, she tried to remember the last time she sent her letter to her family, the Pendragons, but, she knew it was at least a few months ago. Arwen never knew Isadora had wanted to work at the Ministry, much less as a secretary of the Ministry in England. Where was everyone else? Arwen's thoughts went a mile a minute, thinking of why Isadora was here only for her face to pale slightly at the idea of her getting hurt or finding out what her mission was aside from the profound obvious one. For a while, Arwen stood there, frozen, trying to see if she could catch her step-sister's attention, but of course, it failed. Nevertheless, seeing how hard-working Isa was, pride filled her, as she thought of positive thoughts of knowing she could protect her step-sister, especially since she was in front of her. 

Soon, her attention was back to the matters at hand only for her heart to stop slightly at the words "The New Hope Alliance". Arwen pondered on, moving her eyes side to side as she listened intently. Was that what happened? The New Hope managed to deceive and manipulate the werewolves? Arwen furrowed her brows as she listened more on their mission as she took a deep breathe. The Aurors are onto the New Hope but, would they be able to catch the werewolves on time? Arwen could only hope she would be of use to everyone, not wanting to be a burden. However, at the mention of partners, her head perked up. She never had a partner before and she had to be partnered with a Veteran? Shaking her head, Arwen slightly let out a laugh at the irony of the advice Morningstar had told her: try to avoid the older ones, neh? She was doing the exact opposite, the irony. But, that was tough on her, this is a double whammy. Biting her lips, Arwen took a deep breathe focusing on the actual mission at hand: the werewolves and pushed all other thoughts to the back of her mind. Once the briefing was over, Arwen looked around trying to find her Veteran partner: Zacharias Warbeck. 

Turning towards Rory, Arwen regained her composure, her soft, polite demeanor was back and she gave a small nod to Rory. "What do you think of the mission? I am worried." She spoke truthfully, not sure why she decided to speak her mind, then again, when did she not? Soon, she noticed an older male walking towards her. Out of reflex, Arwen took a step back before waiting for the his greeting.

"Ms. Arwen Cross I gather? Prepared are you..... The journey ahead and task set will not be taken lightly. Understood?"

Straight and forward, Arwen thought to herself as she took in her first impression of Mr. Warbeck. Arwen couldn't shake the feeling off that Mr. Warbeck definitely had a strong and powerful presence.  Her eyes stared directly into his own, as Arwen couldn't help but take notice of Mr. Warbeck's eyes as she felt as if he's been through more than she could ever comprehend. However, something inside her knew, most of the Veterans here never came out unscathed, but what was Mr. Warbeck's story? With a nod, Arwen politely spoke up, "Yes, sir. It is nice to meet you, Mr. Warbeck. I wouldn't ever think of these missions as light. Especially during these times." She said honestly, a glint of hope reached her eyes as she spoke once more, "But, there's still hope left on this journey, that's why we are here, aren't we?" Her head tilted to the side slightly before she turned towards Rory and back at Mr. Warbeck. " Mr. Warbeck this is Rory. And Rory this is my partner, Mr. Warbeck." At those words, Arwen tried to look for her step-sister, but it seemed she disappeared amongst the crowd of people as well. Bringing her focus back, Arwen wondered,"Mr. Warbeck, where are we going? As in, are we going to be front and center or behind the scenes?"

745ca8efb1eb316bb59d7f1216276528.jpg

Willie Thundershield

'One-Eye'

With: Goldie @crucialstar Elysium @Starfish

Place: MOM A. Office

Scene: Daft Idjits and The Old Man

The list was going off and Willie gave another groan. "I get TWO?" He grumbled. "I'll be right back." He rumbled back to his office and there was a loud smash of glass. He came back wielding another axe, this one considerably smaller than his own. "Here, catch." He said as he threw it to the new guy. "It was mine before aye added mah wand to the current head lopper." He thumbed at his axe. He sighed. "Two. Merlin's sweaty, swollen, meaty, tender left bollock. Aye know aye am tha best one ta train them but bloodly hell now I have to watch ou fer three people?" He looked at the two of his recruits. "Learn teamwork. Yeh canne read his mind so yer' screwed in tha department but you can feel each other. I wish I had a month ta train tha two a yeh as a team but tha jus dinne seem to be the plan. Watch each other's backs but don't go being a hero. If the other falls then don't do somethin' stupid. We die. It's what we all signed up fer. Dinne go all muddled up in the head just cause of a death. Cry on yer time, nay mine." He took another swig from his bottle.

"Stay behind me. Aye got some years on me, but aye dinne wanna fall to some routine deal. I'll watch yer backs but if you do something stupid, dinne expect me to pull yer ass outta tha fire all the time. I didn't get to be my age by coddlin'. Sweet Warbuck inner thighs, two." He looked at the two of them. "If yeh got any jokes, get them outta yer system now. This may very well be tha last time you giggle before yeh buy it."

"Yeah, Gramps is darker than I thought." Miles mused. "I thought I was a cantankerous bastard. Maybe I will be like him when I get to be a thousand." 

THE EVENSTAR - ROOKIE AUROR

Location: Auror's Office [London] || Scenario: "Sis? Werewolves? Partners?" 

With (currently): Rory @TheWeirdPhilosopher and Zacharias @Saru  || Mentions: Isadora @PixieDust and Morningstar @Ritzy

Her stormy, blue-grey eyes observed those that were crowded around her. It unnerved her to no end that just few moment prior, she had been in a dark and gloomy place that no man should ever had to venture or experience. Her heart still felt that warmth of pain as she placed a hand on her chest, clenching her fist slightly. It didn't hurt, but the sensation was still burning inside her. However, what bothered her most was the fact that perhaps, maybe, she wasn't the only one sent by Morningstar. If he had sent her to the Aurors and vice versa, then, wouldn't that mean someone among her peers was also, perhaps, someone like her? Who was she suppose to trust? She never imagined it to be this complicated, but the more she thought about the insanely sane man that captured her in a daze, the more her heart grew heavier and her shoulders sagged, just a bit. Nevertheless, she knew now wasn't the time to be caught up in her own issues, there were more urgent problems at hand. But, to keep her mind and heart at ease, it wouldn't hurt to stay cautious and perhaps, make mental notes and details of her peers. With a small smile, Arwen took another deep breathe, scanning her surroundings once more. However, as her eyes looked around and she focused on what was in front of her, she hadn't expect to hear a voice above her and for someone to be next to her, speaking directly towards her.

[COLOR= rgb(165, 42, 42)] [/COLOR]"Noticed anything interesting? About the people. [COLOR= rgb(165, 42, 42)]I'm Rory. Muffin?[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(165, 42, 42)]"[/COLOR]

Blinking back her surprise, Arwen turned her head to get a good look at the person who was next to her. She took in his silhouette as she kept a mental note of his stature and face, including his accent and voice tone. Shaking her head, Arwen let out a slight laugh, "Oh, you noticed I was. . ." It wasn't as if she was embarrassed, but rather, was it odd she had been looking at others so fervently? Maybe she should tone it down, but it was a bad habit of hers. "I kind of like people-watching, it's interesting to me, especially seeing someone's quirks and the faintest detail about them without them knowing themselves." She responded, thoughtfully, before extending her hand out. "I'm Arwen, it's a pleasure to meet you, Rory." Arwen knew a part of herself wanted to shy away and not trust the stranger before her, but she knew, she didn't know anything about Rory, so why not give him a chance? He took a risk to speak to her, so shouldn't she also meet him halfway as well? When Rory offered his muffin to her Arwen couldn't help but accept his offer. "Yes, please, if you don't mind. Thank you, Rory, for offering the muffin. It looks delicious." Arwen politely responded before her curiousness got the best of her as she tended to ramble on or repeat herself. "Are you from London?" 

However, before Arwen could boggle Rory down with more questions, her attention turned back towards the front when Miss Chen demanded the room. But, despite Miss Chen grabbing everyone's attention, her eyes widened in shock as she noticed of the familiar red-haired, "Isadora." She whispered the name to herself as she couldn't believe what she was seeing. What was Isa doing here? Furrowing her brows, she tried to remember the last time she sent her letter to her family, the Pendragons, but, she knew it was at least a few months ago. Arwen never knew Isadora had wanted to work at the Ministry, much less as a secretary of the Ministry in England. Where was everyone else? Arwen's thoughts went a mile a minute, thinking of why Isadora was here only for her face to pale slightly at the idea of her getting hurt or finding out what her mission was aside from the profound obvious one. For a while, Arwen stood there, frozen, trying to see if she could catch her step-sister's attention, but of course, it failed. Nevertheless, seeing how hard-working Isa was, pride filled her, as she thought of positive thoughts of knowing she could protect her step-sister, especially since she was in front of her. 

Soon, her attention was back to the matters at hand only for her heart to stop slightly at the words "The New Hope Alliance". Arwen pondered on, moving her eyes side to side as she listened intently. Was that what happened? The New Hope managed to deceive and manipulate the werewolves? Arwen furrowed her brows as she listened more on their mission as she took a deep breathe. The Aurors are onto the New Hope but, would they be able to catch the werewolves on time? Arwen could only hope she would be of use to everyone, not wanting to be a burden. However, at the mention of partners, her head perked up. She never had a partner before and she had to be partnered with a Veteran? Shaking her head, Arwen slightly let out a laugh at the irony of the advice Morningstar had told her: try to avoid the older ones, neh? She was doing the exact opposite, the irony. But, that was tough on her, this is a double whammy. Biting her lips, Arwen took a deep breathe focusing on the actual mission at hand: the werewolves and pushed all other thoughts to the back of her mind. Once the briefing was over, Arwen looked around trying to find her Veteran partner: Zacharias Warbeck. 

Turning towards Rory, Arwen regained her composure, her soft, polite demeanor was back and she gave a small nod to Rory. "What do you think of the mission? I am worried." She spoke truthfully, not sure why she decided to speak her mind, then again, when did she not? Soon, she noticed an older male walking towards her. Out of reflex, Arwen took a step back before waiting for the his greeting.

"Ms. Arwen Cross I gather? Prepared are you..... The journey ahead and task set will not be taken lightly. Understood?"

Straight and forward, Arwen thought to herself as she took in her first impression of Mr. Warbeck. Arwen couldn't shake the feeling off that Mr. Warbeck definitely had a strong and powerful presence.  Her eyes stared directly into his own, as Arwen couldn't help but take notice of Mr. Warbeck's eyes as she felt as if he's been through more than she could ever comprehend. However, something inside her knew, most of the Veterans here never came out unscathed, but what was Mr. Warbeck's story? With a nod, Arwen politely spoke up, "Yes, sir. It is nice to meet you, Mr. Warbeck. I wouldn't ever think of these missions as light. Especially during these times." She said honestly, a glint of hope reached her eyes as she spoke once more, "But, there's still hope left on this journey, that's why we are here, aren't we?" Her head tilted to the side slightly before she turned towards Rory and back at Mr. Warbeck. " Mr. Warbeck this is Rory. And Rory this is my partner, Mr. Warbeck." At those words, Arwen tried to look for her step-sister, but it seemed she disappeared amongst the crowd of people as well. Bringing her focus back, Arwen wondered,"Mr. Warbeck, where are we going? As in, are we going to be front and center or behind the scenes?"

IMG_0177.PNGIMG_0148.JPG

IMG_0196.PNG

Location: Aurors office ---- Role: I'm a Veteran ---- Scenario: Werewolves and Partners.... Who thought it? ---- With: Arwen @crucialstar Rory @TheWeirdPhilosopher ---- Mentions: The New Hope 

Focus and straight to the point... Zacharias never understood the need for dancing around the topic not since he was a young pup in school, back at Hogwarts and a brief couple of years after were the last time he really ever understood it and used such methods. But that was a different time and much experience followed for good or for bad it followed. Now standing before Arwen and fellow rookie it seemed in Rory or would Zacharias come to learn his name at this moment he was a young looking man likely an Auror and rookie from what Zacharias gathered upon notice of him. Meanwhile the observant lass in front of him seemed taken aback upon his approach.... hmm, standard reaction or troubling past? The move made him wonder but it was all together possible that it was merely a reflex with no other motives behind it. Either way she seemed quick of mind and able to grasp the mission ahead well enough and that was good, Zacharias didn't want to discover any over the top heroics lying beneath the surface or a grass addled mind between the ears.... never know what each generation of young minds will conjure next for experiments.... but that was a whole another story and far from the task. The good news was this Arwen Cross appeared smart and youthful and if she was wise to taking matters seriously especially in these odd times then Zacharias could ask no more, perhaps this partnership will work after all then? Less of course other risks plague him and overcome... But enough of that he'd taken precautions nearly all day with his own secretive addiction that appeared as simple drinking on the job then what it truly was for and what it masked. Nothing should or will happen. 

Zacharias had done all he could to ensure that much... Once she spoke to him however he noted some prior eye contact, direct look into his eyes before a nod and speaking up in response. Hmm... what did she see? "Yes well... A pleasure Ms. Cross or Arwen do you prefer? And that's good, otherwise you'd be dead inside the week... perhaps your first encounter with a werewolf could do it." Zacharias responded at first sounding a bit behind on the pleasantries but attempted to appear less gruff and reply nicely, followed by a mindful question to which his new partner would prefer to be called and then a level but brutally honest reply to her words and how glad he was to hear she wouldn't be taking things lightly... for her sake of course, despite his ending with complete honesty on how he thought it would turn out if she had thought it easy or lightly taken the task... He had more caring reasons behind them. Zacharias was of the old guard even older then his generation by which he handled matters as a Auror, while his methods seem harsh and unveiled honesty they were seen as necessary by the Songbird himself. 'Teach them well, teach them right, truth at every second or suffer their blood on your hands and consciousness. Better harshly honest then a family losing a loved one or if lover then losing a cherished one.' He always thought it his motto would be said. Though he rarely spoke it beyond those who knew him well as an Auror and those he felt needed to correct there style of teaching the rooks. 

The next word she spoke seemed to possess a bit of hope as honesty had been spoken before. The eyes of this girl were noticeable quite already but the sign of hope in them only brightened there gaze. As she spoke and asked of him of why they were here now and rather speaking of such hope remaining..... he couldn't help but recall a past view on life and how similar it might have been to this girls view and remaining hope. "In a way yes... Hope is a worthwhile thought, but we are here yes to stave off corruption and prevent complete loss. Everything else can be minimized and managed by effort and determination or maximized pending the need, a Strong Will goes far in this business or rather service." He spoke in reply emphasizing on the possessing a strong will as an Auror would be well suited. After all it had served him well in the past, it would no doubt serve her just as well if her will was strong. He had a feeling hers just might be....

Then her head tilted..... why did her head tilt? Did he have something in his beard? No. nope. No he did not have something in his beard. He checked twice this morning and once before a mirror, no way did he miss a crumb or something else in his beard. Just no. But soon he realized his minor vanity was relieved and it was in fact the girl about to introduce him to her friend here, Rory. "Well met Rory." He spoke with a nod in place of a handshake. "Hmm...?" Zacharias looked toward Arwen as she spoke and asked of where they were going and possessed a deeper meaning then point A or point B locations. No she wanted to know about the approach, their approach on the matter and task at hand. Good! Zacharias liked the question and forwardness to ask it, to him it showed a certain... to the point and intelligence by speaking up and finding out sooner rather then later. "Your sweet to keep up the Mr. Warbeck... But please Zacharias is fine, we're partners after all and it'd be easier then Mr. Warbeck unless you prefer the formality of Mr and such things." Zacharias spoke as kindly as he could manage to appear appreciative of the respect shown as he did appreciate it truly. But he was also of the mind that it was fine to use first name as well or nicknames if you've got one or one was given or something, while anything too long can be odd while out on field assignments though maybe it was just him? 

"Good Question though.... glad your asking the questions and not just waiting on me to share the answers. I'd probably be considered your mentor but mentors don't always have to answer the unasked questions. Prepare yourself as much as they prepare you, got it?" He spoke plainly though did praise her on the question. It was a trait he liked in young Aurors... it showed a curious mind and keen nature both were quality strengths for any Auror in his opinion. Plus it brought about the first lesson.... 'Prepare yourself as much as they prepare you.' It was a deeper lesson then it sounded but true none the less. While mentors were present to teach the youthful and pass on knowledge to safeguard and benefit them in the future, it did not mean they alone would teach. Experience would teach them, enemies would teach them even if unwillingly or unknowingly... perhaps both, but students could teach as well and sometimes even better the mentor in time, if not teach the mentor a thing or two in turn during their time. "As for the question it's self... Each veteran has their own style, their own method and while mine may differ and some may disagree I find it works. You'll find your own way in time but until then we try my approach.... and I never do behind the scenes work, I see behind the scenes as all in the head and thought out ahead of time, mental preparation and thorough overseeing of tactics to start off. First: you place yourself in the mind of what you seek and Second: you utilize that of which you know. Lastly.... you act within your mind such as they would to the best of your ability and understand them. You'll find experience plays key in such matters... but it can work still. Understood?" Zacharias spoke in nearly full explanation but took pause ensuring she was keeping pace. Which he was certain Arwen would be fine in he keeping up but he did have tendencies to talk quick and speak longer during what he saw as 'lessons' for the younger Aurors. "My style and the way it's going to be done for us.... we'll be front and center. Behind the scenes is all mentally done in my book unless we're doing sensitive, covert operations and I doubt it here. No, front and center, you and I- Arwen will be taking what we know and using it out in the field. Werewolves hunger for raw meat, blood in a way and the best way to find them except perhaps this new 'invention'deal.... is to look where they would hunt. We go where they were last and track them. If all likely hood fairs in this situation then the wolves of man will not have gone far and will strike again." He spoke almost certain of it while answering Arwens question in full. "In short: Stay keen and mentally be prepared- use sense and get down to the field! Follow it and your golden as Aurors can be. Otherwise.... succumb to the dangers and be overwhelmed. I'd prefer see you live Ms. Cross so heed the former." Zacharias continued a brief glimpse of honesty and someone not as gruff and stern as he came across before returning to form. The advice could seem lacking but Zacharias always saw it that magically these kids would manage just fine or else they wouldn't be here, physically they could cut it or may not that was true for everyone no matter the teaching. But between dueling skill, mental preparation and keen, active senses and mind would do wonders to keep a man or woman alive while experience only sharpened your tools before you and your mind. And experience only came by experiencing it first hand that's where field work came into play. Acting on not idle sitting would advance your cause and abilities. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back