Bad Beasts Rising In Character

IMG_0181.GIF

IMG_0178.PNG

The rookie Auror just looked at Zacharias for a moment and smiled with the uttering of words to attempt a smile out of him. But to no avail as the elder Auror just shook his head and sighed. Patrick meanwhile shook his head and shrugged while turning to Saga of whom smiled a small smile in response it seemed to the young mans positive persona and optimistic intro to the group of veteran Aurors. "Well I tried. The old man seems a grump....... are all Aurors like this at his age? I hope not. Even the woman with the smile seemed more friendly and she's a veteran, right?.... Yeah totally." Patrick thought and smiled to Saga in return while walking over and finding a seat near the side wall. Once more looking over the room and seeing Mr. Potter again doing his work, the Auror would be a fool if he hadn't known of him and was quite stoked at the opportunity to work with the wizard of legend and power. 

Location: Aurors Office  || Role: Rookie || Alliance: Ministry of Magic, Aurors alliance || Scenario: Come On! || With:  || Mentions: Saga @PixieDust Zacharias || 

Attachments

• 8444373ed48fd6a365c545aea7c51880.png
    8444373ed48fd6a365c545aea7c51880.png
    45.3 KB · Views: 0
Chris-Evans-Captain-America-GIFs.gif

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Names: Cpt. Jack Walker[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Call Signs: Bandit 1[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Location: Redacted [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Time/Date: Redacted [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Personal Attached: Bookworm, Owl Queen @explosiveKitten Goldie @PixieDust[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]I look at the three kids in front of me. Damn it. Jack’s bad enough but, to have people like this watching his back? Good thing I came. I look at my watch, then realize I’m in another time zone. I set it correctly. I look around at all these Wizards and Witches. Some of them are giving me evils. Probably never seen an armed normal. I probably scare them. I don’t give a rat’s ass. Princess Jailbait at least seems nice. Still, mind reader. Gotta be careful around her. This other one, Odd Jailbait. Bit of a crazy one. Who in their right mind goes looking for stuff to get them killed? This is supposed to be the Line against evil. Makes me laugh with sadness.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Guess they forgot the sign.” I sigh and look around. There is a desk. I walk up to it. A woman sits at it. “Wand for identification, please.” She says. I look hard at her. “Don’t have one. Just questions.” “What sort of Wizard has no wand? Is that an American thing?” She asks in surprise. “I’m not magical, is it a British thing to assume?” I growl. “A muggle? How did you get in here!” She says, alarmed. “Floo powder. I’m asking questions now. How do I get to the Auror Office?” “A muggle? You got in by Floo!” She points her wand at me. I pull out my pistol and aim it at her left eye. “Wanna see who’s quicker?” I snarl. I feel a hand on my shoulder. “Easy Miles. Easy. They probably are not used to seeing no-maj here.” Jack says calmly. I still keep my finger on the trigger. “He’s here to help. The American Government sent him as part of the taskforce.” Jack explains. The Witch hesitates. “Tell him to drop the fireleg.” She says nervously. “You first.” I growl. Jack looks at the woman. “Please.” He says. Always soft. He should have disarmed her. The woman puts away her wand and I holster my pistol. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Can I get my question answered now?” I ask with my eyes narrowed. “Level two. There is a lift to your right.” She says nervously. “Thanks.” I say dryly. I motion for the others to follow me. “Are all American Muggles so rude?” The woman huffs. I flip her the bird as I leave. “Are all British girls a bitch like you?” I say calmly.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]I’m a simple man. I like my battles nice and simple. I’m a silver star recipient thanks to my bravery at the battle of the DMZ. The first push into North Korea. Saved a lot of men thanks to me risking my ass. Saw a lot of buddies die too. Probably what Princess Jailbait saw when she rummaged through my mind. I’ve killed men. I’ve done things that haunt me to make sure people back home stay safe. I thought Miles would live in his world and me in mine. Mistake one. Wizards are always bringing bad shit into my world, this new stuff is not new. It’s just the now. People die thanks to the ignorance of others. Drawing a wand on me just cause I’m not magical. They wonder why they have so many problems. Floating airplanes pass me. Shit, this stuff is odd. One thing to get respect is to demand it. I walk in like I own the place. These people aren’t better than me. They just can shoot sparks out of their asses. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]I’ve seen some shit but, this? This is new. Werewolves for god’s sake. You can’t even tell who they are. Are we just going to set up a big doggie bowl with a huge box and a stick next to it? Damn it I wish intel gave me more to go on. ‘Top Secret’ my ass. I need that info if I’m going to get Jack and me alive at the end of this. If they won’t give it to me, maybe I’ll get some answers out of the older guys. At least they should be real soldiers. [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:

Location: Ainhoa, France - Scottish Highlands || Scenario: "Everything is not as it seems."

With: Clarion Morningstar @Ritzy, Xavier "X' Brickentop @Saru, Morticia Lestrange || Mentions: N/A

tumblr_o5sj6hxjD41tfgjnso1_250.gif
A quiet hum echoed through the room along with the sound of old, parchment paper flipping ever so gently. A young woman with long, wavy brunette hair perched atop the bench near the window, gazing upon her book in wanderlust. A soft smile came upon her lips as she read Romeo and Juliet with interest yet confusion. Was it necessary for Juliet to fake her own death for the sake of being with the one she loved, Romeo? Would she have been able to do that? However, before she could get to the end of the story of the million and one question that flew through her head, a soft alarm broke her from her concentration as she found herself twirled back to reality.

Blinking slightly as she looked around the room, Arwen's eyes adjusted to her surroundings as she saw her bedroom filled with maps, shelves of books, musical instruments, and a writing desk stacked with quills and paper. Before she stood on her toes, her eyes were drawn to the outdoors. Her home was always quaint and quiet, as she lived in Ainhoa, France. The growing fields of flowers, the smell of baked goods in the morning, and the home-body feeling she felt when she was back at home. Her village was a small yet welcoming one as she looked out her window, seeing the busybody of her neighbors. Nevertheless, as she took the sight in once more, committing it to memory, she found herself lingering for a moment's longer wanting to remember the peaceful scenery before her before she faced what laid ahead. 

As a few minutes passed during the time Arwen packed her belongings, she soon felt a presence that she hadn't before. Turning her attention back towards the window, she noticed a figure standing outside. Nervousness coursed through her as she closed her eyes, breathing in and out. She knew now wasn't the time to be nervous as she couldn't turn away now. Finally regaining her composure, she took her what she needed and headed out the house, briefly taking in her home before departing. She made sure to have written a letter to her family of her departure, even though the night before, they celebrated her success. Closing her house door from behind and locking it, Arwen politely smiled at the Guard before her and greeted him. "Good morning, sir." She softly said, her voice was gentle yet clear despite her French accent.

Once they departed, out of sight and out of mind, they made their way towards an open meadow so they couldn't be seen disappearing. Once they far away enough, Arwen nodded towards the Guard as she used her wand and apparated them to their destination: the Scottish Highlands. Arriving at the Highlands was unexpected as Arwen was glad to not have lost an arm or body organs. Seeing that the Guard with her was still in tact as well, Arwen sighed in relief before another smile appeared on her face, reassuring the Guard before her everything was okay. However, it seemed the Guard wasn't phased as he trudged forwards, guiding her to where she needed to meet Him. 

Looking at the scenery around her, Arwen felt more comfortable and at ease as she took notice of some herbs she would have liked to use for medicine or even for her potions. With each stride and steps they took, Arwen took her time, grabbing some herbs in her hand before placing them in her bag. However, with each mile they trekked, she felt the change in atmosphere and aura. Looking across the grassy fields, Arwen looked around, trying to find the emanating source of power as well as darkness. However, far ahead, Arwen squinted her eyes slightly, seeing a lavish mansion. Taking out her small notebook, Arwen wrote down her observations as well as the items she found on her travels. A small smile appeared on her lips as she trekked forward, hearing a grunt from the Guard, a signal to tell her to "hurry up". 

As they approached the mansion, Arwen took notice of the architecture, and described it as deadly beautiful. Once she was inside the mansion, Arwen heard voices down the hallways as she observed the dark, midnight interior, as no signs of color was present but black and gray. Although the voices were heard, she couldn't quite make out what they were saying as it seemed the room was muffled, just in case intruders or attackers perhaps, may enter. It was best to always be prepared, at least, that is what she assumed. But, it did make sense since she couldn't understand what they were speaking about. At the same time, she hadn't want to eavesdrop on their conversation.

As she walked closer and closer to the source of the voices she heard, what she hadn't expect was to see a woman, a human, yelling her love for the Dark Lord and what an honor it was to have him. The Dark Lord sat at the edge of the table while two others were on his sides. Arwen's eyes widened in surprise as her face exhibited a plethora of emotions as she witnessed the scene before her. Just. .  what exactly was that. . ? Why? More questioned coursed through her head as she looked at the blood stained floor and the lifeless body of a once warm woman. Shock coursed through her veins as she couldn't find it in her to move as she felt frozen in her spot. Was that fear she felt? Or was it more than just fear? Curiosity and horror mixed together, maybe? It was her first time seeing someone taking their life, graciously, no less. Should she have felt happy for the woman to have believed in something so real and attainable? Or angry because she had been manipulated even to her death? Nevertheless, Arwen had sent a little prayer to her soul, giving her thanks for her bravery as well as her condolences. Regardless of her feelings, Arwen couldn't fathom anything at the moment as her mind went blank. Could she have saved her? As her body didn't move, her gaze never faltered. Soon enough, the lifeless body was dragged away by a House-Elf. Blinking back her shock, Arwen regained her composure, however, before she spoke, she felt someone's presence near her, but hadn't turned to see who it was, instead, she looked ahead. Making herself known, Arwen took one step forward, a polite smile appeared on her face, "I apologize if I had interrupted you." She began as she made direct eye contact with the Dark Lord, her stormy blue eyes conveying her honesty. "I also apologize if I am late for the meeting, my Lord. May I ask what is our mission and what you would like of me?" Arwen spoke gently, though her voice was clear and confident even through her accent.

The Morningstar                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Warning: Graphic Violence 

Finally. Dear One @crucialstarand X @Saruwere here. "Amusing yourselves, I take it?" Morningstar said with a hint of his own to his voice. He sighed as Dear One made with her antics. "There is a time and place for theatrics, Dear One. We must consider our next move, not scare members of the Cult. It makes them all the more hard to control. "The werewolves were a step. The wizards at large will continue to treat them poorly and thus more will join our cause. We need to widen our area though. We need someone to speak with the giants. Remind them of the glory days. Assure them that they have a better chance siding with us than the Unworthy. Then we carry out strikes in small villages. Where the Unworthy will not find us. Burn the entire village to the ground. Soon others will see our success and see that I am better than any Dark Lord to have come before. We tread carefully. We need not be hasty. That's what killed Voldemort, He Who Shall Be Brainless. Morningstar said dryly. We strike where we can be most effective at minimal cost to us. We turn the muggles to the Cult and thus our ranks grow. I'm sure you all want to kill them.I'll let you indulge in a few but the majority will be saved from the court. After all, the Unworthy will be hesitant to kill them, making for excellent shields. Killing one or two does not bring you power."

He turned to the woman peeling his apples. "Do you love me my dear?" He said smoothly. "Forever My Lord. In this life and the next!" "It's time for you to Ascend then, my child." Morningstar said softly. The woman began crying tears of joy. "I am not worthy of that honor My Lord, thank you I will serve you in the time to come." "Yes, yes you will." Morningstar said calmly. "Now is the time. You will be with me forever in but a moment." The woman put down the apple and slit her own throat. "For my God." She gurgled out before falling to the ground. "Oh, some of it got into my wine." Morningstar commented as there were specks of blood on his wine glass. "No matter. I enjoy the taste of blood." He said with a small sigh and continued drinking his wine. "Love is power, my friends. It will always be power."

IMG_0149.JPG

IMG_0179.PNG

The large fellow stood rather pleased yet bored while observing the Master the one Morningstar and his fellow follower and pain enthusiast Morticia. As The Master spoke in amused tone to the pair in speaking of their respective hobbies and enjoying themselves X grinned with a mad short grin with a grunt like laugh following in brief but noticable sound that escaped him. "The unamused are not my company. Gotta keep ones self occupied or else grow lazy Master." He replied with a returned grin and sharp bold eyes. "Wits become dull and lack purpose too. Wouldn't want that..." X continued keeping his responses short and simple finding no need to prove his mental capacity here among the worthy. No he'll leave that for those judgmental illbloods and catch them off guard upon first meeting, yes plans, oh the plans and fun he could have with their foolish notions. The muscle and bearded fellow who stood quiet now and paid his attention to the two of Morningstar and Morticia of whom he called by other names at times, but respect worthy ones in his mind. The man could picture the fun in his mind now with great clarity and scenic value if even only briefly as he smiled wide and eyes lighting up excitedly for a moment, until returning his mind to focus and once more to the Master as he spoke. At the moment he was speaking with the Dear one as he called her and spoke to her about theatrics and a time and place for them. Before expanding to other horizons such as the grand plan for the New Hope. 

"Werewolves get all the fun..... for now. But I see, I understand Master.... it's for the betterment of your plan. But maybe next time, I am allowed to go and create chaos for those ungratefuls of magic wastes to watch and see, to investigate, I would enjoy that very much. Just a thought." X spoke laughing in soft manically filled tones. Truth be told, any form of chaos and destruction, duels and challenges of the blood gambling kind X had always enjoyed. "The unworthy are fools, claiming equality while staying the same. Giants, giants know power, but they are lacking. Power and understanding or well portrayed acting to feign belief and understanding of them to bring them to our side, show them real potential and hope with us." He offered a opinion on the matter of giants, while seemingly somewhat shared a glimpse to the large folk from the mountain tribes. "They should be able to easily bring them to our cause. Especially with that Voldemort could do it, then we certainly can achieve it. But who?" 

While X was a man of action and destruction, getting his hands dirty with the blood of others of whom opposed him and were deemed unworthy. He had come to understand patience, the new hope showed him a new path, the path of patience and treading carefully without much haste. A different layer of evil, a deeper level beyond the fallen dark lord of previously mentioned variety. Hearing the plan unfold further before them in telling and the mention of being allowed a kill or two to satisfy their desires while still having plenty of muggles for the plan, X grinned and quietly remained standing, standing in overlooking of them and approval. Delight of the indulging of the pair, of him. He was looking forward to it..... he would have some more play things to occupy him while satisfying his thirst for blood. Shedding it of course, he was never big himself on the consumption of it, but that was him and each had their own tastes after all. "Love is Power." X repeated with a deep, maniacal and hearty laugh as he watched the muggle succumb to the masters love and sacrificing herself before them. 

3a39fb45add12e74cd7f6ca2b1f069de.png

[COLOR= rgb(178, 34, 34)][SIZE= 28px]NEW HOPE ALLIANCE[/COLOR][/SIZE]

tumblr_o2tctcIFpe1rp2oueo2_250.gif

[COLOR= rgb(178, 34, 34)]LOCATION:[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(64, 224, 208)] [/COLOR]The Scottish Highlands (HQ) Morningstar Mansion || [COLOR= rgb(178, 34, 34)]SCENARIO:[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(64, 224, 208)] [/COLOR]The Gathering || [COLOR= rgb(178, 34, 34)]WITH:[/COLOR] Morningstar @Ritzy, X @Saru, Arwen and Morticia @crucialstar || [COLOR= rgb(178, 34, 34)]MENTIONS:[/COLOR] N/A

The wind seemed to be whipping through the trees as Donovan made his way through the dewy grass. The wind cuased a sound like a mourning person to emanate from the bare branches. He was more than used to the cold and ominous aura surrounding the Mansion Headquarters. Perhaps it was just the fact that the Highlands tended to be isolated anyway, but Donovan had always assumed it was all of the dark energy collated from the dark arts practiced within the building.

Although he had been a part of The New Hope Alliance for three years, since its conception, the feeling of dread whenever he drew near to the area never ceased to unease him. It reminded him of all the questionable things he had done over the years to be initiated and accepted into the group. He had no problem with it. The things he had done were for the greater good, but for someone as optimistic as him, the darkness surrounding the mansion was quite the downer.

Donovan made his way inside the grand, gloomy house with its high walls and wooden furniture, hearing voices from the main drawing room. It sounded as though Morticia and X were growing impatient for blood. The thought of the pair sent chills down his spine. Donovan entered the room discreetly. Apparently he had entered at the wrong moment. A woman, a no-maj woman had slit her throat as a display of loyalty and love toward Morningstar. The sight of the blood was not the sickening thing. What really got to him was how willing she was to do such a thing without even needing the imperius curse.

Donovan's specialty was that particular curse. It never bothered him using it because the people he used it on would not remember what happened, but this amount of manipulation was different, and he did not know how to feel about it as he stood at the back of the room and observed. 

8db841b48a43850d818dad264fade7d4.png

[COLOR= rgb(0, 128, 0)][SIZE= 28px]NEW HOPE ALLIANCE[/COLOR][/SIZE]

tumblr_m0zo1jSuAL1r99f4t.gif

[COLOR= rgb(0, 100, 0)]LOCATION:[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(64, 224, 208)] [/COLOR]A London Alleyway || [COLOR= rgb(0, 100, 0)]SCENARIO:[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(64, 224, 208)] [/COLOR]Dead, Both of Them || [COLOR= rgb(0, 100, 0)]WITH:[/COLOR] Catriona || [COLOR= rgb(0, 100, 0)]MENTIONS:[/COLOR] N/A

Corinth had been staring at the now destroyed remains of the metal bin he had exploded. He was still wondering what exactly he should do now that he was away from his home. It was as he pondered over this that a policewoman approached him, causing him to panic and begin slowly backing away. He knew that doing so would make him even more suspicious, but what else could he do? He wondered if eleven year olds could be sent to prison...

[COLOR= rgb(173, 216, 230)]"Excuse me hun, is everything okay?" [/COLOR]The woman asked, gladly he noted that she kept her distance from him. Corinth did not meet her gaze even though her tone was reassuring. He wasn't used to being spoken to kindly or even being asked whether he was okay. Corinth's guard was up completely when she asked about the explosion and he gave the excuse that had been trained into him.

[COLOR= rgb(0, 128, 0)]"Gas explosion I think,"[/COLOR] he tried to say it causally, but the emotion in his voice easily gave him away. His thoughts were filling with the memory of all the times his parents had abused him, beat him or told him he was scum. His fingers began to ball into fists and his gaze became hard at the memories. [COLOR= rgb(0, 128, 0)]"I have somewhere to be if you don't mind miss." [/COLOR]He began heading deeper into the alleyway, hoping that she would leave him alone.

85a624dd3ac3d57ad298dbec35c3b47b.png

[COLOR= rgb(64, 224, 208)][SIZE= 28px]VETERAN AUROR[/COLOR][/SIZE]

tumblr_inline_mm552xsK5A1qz4rgp.gif

[COLOR= rgb(64, 224, 208)]LOCATION:[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(64, 224, 208)] [/COLOR]Auror Office, Ministry of Magic || [COLOR= rgb(64, 224, 208)]SCENARIO: [/COLOR]Rendezvous with the Frenchman || [COLOR= rgb(64, 224, 208)]WITH:[/COLOR] Grant @ReverseWells || [COLOR= rgb(64, 224, 208)]MENTIONS:[/COLOR] N/A

Saga watched as Grant made his way toward her office cubicle without much regard for any of the other aurors. It was slightly amusing to her, how single-minded he was. The man did not seem to care what anyone thought of him, it was an admirable quality. The woman fiddled with the handle of her cup absently as Grant finally reached her. She looked at him with a hint of embarrassment, not knowing how she ought to react to him in her office environment. The last time they had seen each other was in Russia where they had both saved each other's lives on multiple occasions.

"I didn't either. Knew you would be here though, which is probably the only reason." Saga fiddled even more with her cup as he said this. Was he really saying the only reason he took the job was because she would be there? How foolish of him. It was completely illogical, though she supposed she was flattered. Grant closed the gap between them as he leaned in to reply to her remark about Harry Potter. Saga felt ever so slightly uncomfortable at their lack of distance, but only very slightly.

"Trust me, I am still no fan of Monsieur Potter. Government salud that man." Saga glanced over at Mr Potter briefly before returning her attention to Grant, clearing her throat awkwardly before rolling her eyes.

[COLOR= rgb(64, 224, 208)]"I will never understand your dislike for him. He is a good man, really. Besides, you're not going to tell me you only took this job because I am here. Their had to be some money in it."[/COLOR] Saga was not usually one to defend people, but she happened to admire her boss a great deal. She had only wished she had been close to him while at Hogwarts or joined Dumbledore's Army like she should have.

"Did you hear that?" Grant suddenly exclaimed. Saga frowned, confused.

[COLOR= rgb(64, 224, 208)]"Hear what?"[/COLOR]

View attachment 207402View attachment 205673

Location: Ministry of Magic ||Scenario: Social Hour ||Status: Veteran Racer ||Codename: Sand Racer ||With: ||Mentions: N/A

Like most work days in the Auror Department, Kyle was there well before the sun had risen and any of his coworkers had arrived, working on something. Keeping his hands and mind busy were his preferred stress reliever when movies weren't an option. Kyle was both a workaholic and a screen junkie. A strange combination, but entirely him. Kyle removed his wand from the cauldron he had been cautiously stirring, and wiped it off with sterile rag. He stared at it not entirely sure of whether or not the concoction he made was safe enough to test yet or if he should wait for it to cool. An array of labled poisons of strengths and types filled vials on the shelf behind the young man, and across from sat the antidotes marked accordingly.

Kyle sighed in resignation, waving his wand at the cauldron, transferring the liquid into a vial with the experiment number on the front and levitated it to a cabinet, lifting the security enchantment to place it down. He did a similar routine for the poisons and antidotes; the security was for him as much as it was for the nosey aurors who wandered into his workspace.

It was time to play.

Kyle swung his work robes over his body and made sure his hair was retied before shutting the light off and exiting his office. He knew he was late to the meeting, but potion-making could not be rushed unless one was willing to risk an explosion or a crater in their floor. Kyle had experienced both when being forced to finish up a test, or wa rushed out of his office, leaving a bubbling cauldron unattended. Thankfully, his coworkers had learned by now the repercussions of interrupting such a sensitive process. 

"Have I missed anything particularly important?" Kyle asked entering the head of office' office; the dwelling of Harry Potter. He looked around at his fellow vets, scanning their faces for an inclination of what had gone on as he moved to the wall and leaned against it.

"This place needs more natural lighting."

Erik-Lehnsherr-Magneto-michael-fassbender-as-magneto-27263689-1920-1200.jpg

Grant Fitzgerald- Veteran- M.O.M

Looking around frankly, blocking out all outer noise but the scream. It sounded like a woman, but it seemed distant. Like it wasn't in the room, which worried him. Grant thought he must be hearing voices, which had been happening ever since his last mission in the moutains of Scotland. Never a scream though. Usually a man speaking in third person, or a deranged woman. Taking a deep breath, Grant looked back to see Saga, quite worried.

"Nozing, must be ex voices again'" He replied sarcastically, as he gestured his finger around his temple as if he was crazy. "Don't worry I am fine Saga." He said with a wink before continuing on in the conversation. "I will not sway your opinion Saga, but my opinion on Potter is my own for many reasons. But yes, money was involved, but not as much as you may zink. The Ministry pays outsiders very little compared to ozer branches of my array of clientele."

Surveying the room once more, he noticed more people were beginning to come in, probably due to the briefing. Sure he wasn't happy about the partnering thing, he was a freelance agent, not a babysitter. Pushing his negetive thoughts back, he looked once more to Saga.

@PixieDust

lucifer-pray.jpg

The Morningstar

Scene 1 Moment 3 "Rats and Ships"

With: Dear One, X, Donovan, Arwen @crucialstar @Saru @PixieDust

The Morningstar looked over his followers. Two new arrivals entered. Donovan, one that had been here from the start, and a new recruit. He turned to X about the remark about who to send to the Giants. "Volunteering, are we X? Very well, giants adore brute strength. Take Donovan with you. He can be used to...persuade the more stubborn to aid us." 

He turned to Arwen. He noticed she was stunned. Probably was not used to blood. Not everyone was so eager to spill it. That's why she had other uses. "Ah, my Little Bird. Arwen was it? Yes, your mission. I want you to ingratiate yourselves with our enemies, give me a clear idea of where they lie in terms of mental health. I trust you know the way to the Ministry? I have arranged all needed contacts. You will join them as a recruit. Try your best to avoid the elder ones, neh? They are most unkind to those who see the world for what it is. Perhaps even try to get a few of the Purebloods there a boost in pride? A pride that will happily lean them to us. Best hurry along now, My Guard will see you out." There was a loud hacking sound. Morningstar sighed."Wuffles, would you carve the body somewhere where it won't disturb the conversation. I admire your work ethic but it is souring my wine." "Yes High Master!" Came a soft yell from the halls. There was the sound of a few thumps, a body being drug down the stairs. "Before you go, however..." Morningstar drew his wand and drew it across Arwen's heart. "This may sting a bit." He muttered. She could feel her heart burning and pain throughout her body. "You are now one of us. When you feel the mark, come as swiftly as you are able. Try not to pull a Severus shall we? I would have done far worse to him had I the inkling he was on the other side." He brushed her cheek and kissed it, leaving a small drop of blood on her face. "For The Blood and Love my dear."

Catriona Riddle

Veteran Auror/New Hope Alliance

mia_0.gif

Location: London Alleyway || Scenario: Checkmate || With: Corinth @PixieDust || Mentions: ||

Catriona watched him and tilted her head. "It's late, and quite dangerous to walk the streets at night, why don't I walk you home?" She asked while taking two steps towards him since he had started to move deeper into the alley, one in which she knew was a dead end. She didn't want to be too forward but it was the only way at this point. "...I know that the house didn't explode due to a gas explosion... it was done by something much more powerful... Something that can't be contained.. Something known as Magic." She said while watching him to gauge his response. Because she knew a lot of the response to that would be denial, disbelief and rejection to the idea, but she was use to it by now, she had to deal with a lot of idiots and muggles due to state of job. "And I know... that your magic caused it... because everyone who has magic, has a signature..." She stated while watching him as she took off the police cap, her police uniform change back into her professional black dress with white blouse, her hair was loose rather then in her bun.

64011e53d3962077ef3326f93706816b.png

VETERAN AUROR

tumblr_mdspszG0Gl1qdpmluo11_r2_250.gif

LOCATION: MoM Foyer-Auror Office, Ministry of Magic || SCENARIO: Too Damn Early || WITH: Jack and Miles @RitzyJohanna @explosiveKittenand literally anyone else in the foyer || MENTIONS: Leandra

Alexa was beginning to rethink her occupation as head of MACUSA's auror department. She was getting far too old for excursions to London at four in the morning and the thought of leaving the warmth of her Egyptian cotton duvet in her simple New York apartment was not her favourite to dwell on. According to the clock on the wall (her no-maj parents had brought it for her as an 'early wedding present'in the hope she'd take the hint and find a man)it was half three in the morning giving her enough time to get ready before apparating to London. Why Harry Potter had to arrange this whole meeting for ten o'clock British time she did not know, but it was anything but practical. Grabbing a ginseng tea to-go and her wand she began letting magic pick out an outfit for her as she went about her usual morning routine, tying up her hair and concealing the bags under her eyes.

With all the no-maj murders reported in The New York Ghost, she and her own had enough problems of their own to tackle and she hadn't been getting nearly enough sleep. She understood that help from international aurors could be useful however. Potter could be smart at times. Besides, she was going on the orders of the President of MACUSA herself. Once she was ready and reasonably refreshed, she flicked her wand and in a matter of seconds was stood in the busy foyer of the Ministry of Magic. Almost immediately, she spotted the blonde hair of one Leandra Goldstein. Mercy Lewis that woman was perky in the morning! Beside Leandra was another rookie of hers, Jack Walker. The pair clearly had no idea where to go, and she couldn't abide tardiness. 

Striding through the crowd toward them, she jerked her head in acknowledgement of them. "Walker, Goldstein, anyone else who needs to be there; follow me to the auror office." With that she continued striding on with purpose. No time like the present after all.

Johanna Hayes. Rookie Auror, Ministry of Magic

"Hunh?" The Irish woman looked up fro her thoughts as a painfully American voice asked her if she was an Auror as well. She looked rather disinterested at the bunch of them, then sighed and said, "Aye, I know where the Auror's office is.." She mumbled some more, more to herself than anyone else, then looked at the bunch with a raised eyebrow. She looked at the three of them, then sighed again and looks up when someone walks by, basically demanding everyone follow her to the Aurors Office.

"Does she even know where the Auror's office is?" Joey mumble, then looked towards the guest entrances and sighed, then walked away from the fountain, and stepped onto the first lift down to the Auror's office, grabbing onto the little strap above her head. "Alright, well, get on already. Don't have all day to wait, do we?"

@Ritzy @PixieDust @Annnnyone else?

Jack "Bookworm" Walker

Where: MOM

With: Johanna, Leandra, Alexa, Miles @explosiveKitten @PixieDust

Scene: Cat's here, mice start working

Jack stiffened when his boss came in. He nodded. "Yes, Sir. Uh, Ma'am." He said as he followed Alexa. Truth be told he was a little terrified of her. She hadn't spoken much to him but when he was a Magical Maintenance worker she had a reputation for being a bit of a hardass. Her and Miles would just be dandy together. Pulling a pistol in the middle of a government office, he was such a hot head. Granted he had a wand pointed in his face but there was no need for brute tactics. He followed quickly behind his boss, taking out his wand to quickly clean it with a piece of cloth. Inspections were hard on him. He straightened his tie as well. He looked nervously at Miles. "Try to be nice, she's my boss." He muttered to him. Miles just gave him a hard look. "I'm always nice when people are not pointing sticks at me." He grunted. Damn it Miles, this was more important than pride. He kept silent as he always did though. He really didn't compare to his brother in a fight. He had to work twice as hard as Miles, even with the magic. He just didn't have his confidence. 

Mission Briefing Top Secret 

Personnel: Cpt. Miles Walker

Call Sign: Bandit 1

Time/Date: Redacted

Attached Personnel: Bookworm, Owl Queen, Goldie, Fireball

I hear muttering behind me as I'm walking to the lift. A woman who looks like she knows what's going on comes in out of nowhere and starts ordering Princess Jailbait and

Jack. "Finally, someone who knows what the hell is going on." I mutter. She doesn't address me directly but that's no surprise. Everyone underestimates the normals. I walk with them into the lift. It's rather crowded. "Cozy place. I think I'll take my next leave here." I say dryly. Jack gives me a look. Yeah, yeah his boss. Well Mama Bear doesn't scare me. It's a long elevator ride. Miles is squirming. Grow a backbone. "So. Werewolves." I start. "I'm all out of silver bullets. I don't suppose I can get some here?" I ask. Jack gives me a panicked looked. "What? Silver through the heart kills one, right? Or do I just shoot it through the head like anything else. That's simpler." I say simply. "I'm Captain Walker, Miss." I say at Jack's boss. "I'm the 'anyone else that needs to be here." I said in a mild tone. I take a smoke out. I pull out my flameless lighter and push the button. No dice. Did I forget to charge it? "No-maj tech won't work here, Miles." Jack mutters. I sigh and light a match. The elevator fills with smoke. Everyone gets to enjoy it. Jack is about to have a heart attack. "Calm down, Jack. You need one of these..." I sigh and take another drag. "I'm sure they can simply call me a barbaric no-maj or muggle and deal with it." After all this oddness, I need a smoke. Besides, it's a good way to see how high strung his boss is. 

I observe Mama Bear. She has the eyes of someone's who's seen some shit. I know those eyes. I see them in the mirror every morning. "So this must be just another job to you." I say calmly. "I take killing normals a little more personally though. I'm here to kill werewolves. Fair warning. If you want to keep them alive, best get them surrender. I don't have a stun setting." I say, taking another drag. Damn this ride is long. 

8db841b48a43850d818dad264fade7d4.png

[COLOR= rgb(0, 128, 0)][SIZE= 28px]NEW HOPE ALLIANCE[/COLOR][/SIZE]

tumblr_m0zo1jSuAL1r99f4t.gif

[COLOR= rgb(0, 100, 0)]LOCATION:[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(64, 224, 208)] [/COLOR]A London Alleyway || [COLOR= rgb(0, 100, 0)]SCENARIO:[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(64, 224, 208)] [/COLOR]Dead, Both of Them || [COLOR= rgb(0, 100, 0)]WITH:[/COLOR] Catriona @StarrySkyofLostSouls || [COLOR= rgb(0, 100, 0)]MENTIONS:[/COLOR] N/A

Corinth froze in shock when the woman spoke once more.[SIZE= 14px]"...I know that the house didn't explode due to a gas explosion... it was done by something much more powerful... Something that can't be contained.. Something known as Magic." The boy blinked rapidly. This woman knew about magic. There was one of three options he could take now: deny the existence of magic, tell the truth, or say nothing and keep walking. He chose the latter.  [/SIZE]"And I know... that your magic caused it... because everyone who has magic, has a signature..." That was when Corinth turned to face the woman again, his eyes wide[SIZE= 14px] in awe and fear. Would she punish him now? "I-I didn't mean to!" he stammered, hanging his head in shame, "Please don't hurt me...I didn't mean-" He stopped speaking when he saw the woman's outfit change as if by magic. His eyes were wide and his jaw was slack. "How did you do that?" he gasped, looking up at her and drawing a little bit closer to her. "Are you like me?" There was a tinge of hope to his voice now.[/SIZE]

85a624dd3ac3d57ad298dbec35c3b47b.png

[COLOR= rgb(64, 224, 208)][SIZE= 28px]VETERAN AUROR[/COLOR][/SIZE]

tumblr_inline_mm552xsK5A1qz4rgp.gif

[COLOR= rgb(64, 224, 208)]LOCATION:[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(64, 224, 208)] [/COLOR]Auror Office, Ministry of Magic || [COLOR= rgb(64, 224, 208)]SCENARIO: [/COLOR]Rendezvous with the Frenchman || [COLOR= rgb(64, 224, 208)]WITH:[/COLOR] Grant @ReverseWells || [COLOR= rgb(64, 224, 208)]MENTIONS:[/COLOR] N/A

Saga continued to watch Grant carefully, not convinced at his dismissal of what had just happened. She wasn't really listening to him as he made up his excuse and changed the subject back to Harry Potter. Without thinking she interrupted him sharply, "Does this happen often to you?" She looked at him with more concern than was usual for her. The very act of showing so much concern made her a bit uncomfortable so instead of dwelling on the moment, she stood from her seat and picked up her coffee. "I'm going to get you a coffee, you probably need something to drink before the briefing..."

With that, she had already set off toward the office kitchen. As she busied herself making coffee, Saga let her mind wander back to the time she had saved Grant's life from a deranged follower of The Morningstar, one of the first followers in fact. A small smile appeared on her face. She had enjoyed her time partnered with Grant far more than she cared to admit, but it was a tad bittersweet to be seeing him again, and she wasn't entirely in control of her emotions which were all over the place. With a sigh, she let the coffee stir itself and headed back into the main area where their were now far more people than their had been. "Here," she said as she handed him the coffee with a small smile, "perhaps this will help." After that she simply sipped her coffee until a thought came up in her mind and she looked at him with a sort of amused smile. "So, the lone ranger is going to have to partner up again. Looking forward to that?"

f71373170f55147061eaa1233814f5da.png

ROOKIE AUROR

tumblr_ndtnyxBxpz1u0oggko3_250.gif

[FONT= 'Courier New']LOCATION:[/FONT][FONT= 'Courier New'] [/FONT][FONT= 'Courier New']Auror Office[/FONT], Ministry of Magic || [FONT= 'Courier New']SCENARIO:[/FONT][FONT= 'Courier New'] [/FONT][FONT= 'Courier New']I Hate Tight [/FONT]Spaces || [FONT= 'Courier New']WITH:[/FONT] Johanna @explosiveKitten|| [FONT= 'Courier New']MENTIONS:[/FONT] Jack and Miles @Ritzyand Alexa

Leandra was mildly disappointed at the lack lustre response she had gotten from the redheaded girl. She seemed a little bit disinterested, a response Leandra didn't often get. People were either charmed or irritated by her...at least in their thoughts anyway. Lea didn't let it faze her though and she continued speaking in a friendly manner to the woman. "My name is Leandra Goldstein," she introduced in the hopes of a conversation starter, "I'm training as an auror at MACUSA." The woman's thoughts were a little hard to interpret due to her Irish accent, but Leandra quickly gathered that she had been on the Irish quidditch team. The perky blonde didn't want to make it known just yet that she was a legilimens, it tended to make others uneasy. The only reason she had been so candid with Miles was because she had already gaged his reaction. Instead, Lea brought quidditch up in conversation as naturally as possible. "Say, you look familiar...do you play quidditch at all?"

It was then that another familiar and foreboding figure approached them, nodding briefly and telling her and the others to follow her to the auror office. This was Alexa Chen, her superior and head of the MACUSA auror department. Frankly the woman was both awe inspiring and intimidating at the same time. Lea couldn't read her thoughts, something that added to the intrigue of the woman. Of course, most of the higher-ups were accomplished occlumens. Nobody wanted the enemy invading their thoughts. That skill was simply something Leandra could never grasp.

It was cramped in the elevator to the auror office. Lea found herself sandwiched between a bunch of people which was hardly her idea of fun. To make things worse, Miles had decided to light a cigarette in the elevator. By the look of things Ms Chen was not exactly thrilled. She didn't hear what she had said to him though because as soon as the doors opened Lea was out of there like a shot and made her way into the office with a bright smile toward the people there already. Some were familiar to her, others not at all.

Erik-Lehnsherr-Magneto-michael-fassbender-as-magneto-27263689-1920-1200.jpg

Grant Fitzgerald- Vet- M.O.M

Studying Saga's worried eyes, Grant opened his mouth to interject before she spoke. Of course this was happening often, and steadily increasing matter of fact. "No not often, just recently after a job in Scotland." Running his hand through his mahogany hair, he continued, "Listen, quit fussing over me. I am capable to tell what it happening to me, and it's probably due to lack of sleep Madam."

But of course, she wasn't convinced. Leaving to fetch a coffee for him, which might help, Grant sighed. But suddenly an image flashed in his head, of a table with people surrounding it, and the voices of the man and woman he heard often surrounded his head. But as quickly as it started, the image and voices dissapeared, but a new voice emerged. "Hello Grant, now I know you've been hearing voices as of late, but i'm here to stay for good. You can call me whatever you like, but to keep it simple i'm a new friend. Now, look sharp she's coming."

Looking back up with wife eyes, Grant smiled taking the coffee. " Taking a sip of the bitter black coffee, which was what he liked. he listened to Saga's question before the voice interjected. "You know you hate company. Except for this woman's oddly, which I will never understand even though I see every thought. of yours. Now my bad, continue your conversation."

"I am not looking forward to it actually. I hate company, and expecially a puppy to follow me around." His reply could've been in a nicer tone, but his wasn't feeling quite himself. The voice simply complemented his response, which made Grant's goosebumps shiver.

@PixieDust

64011e53d3962077ef3326f93706816b.png

VETERAN AUROR

tumblr_mdspszG0Gl1qdpmluo11_r2_250.gif

LOCATION: MoM Foyer-Auror Office, Ministry of Magic || SCENARIO: Too Damn Early || WITH: Lea, Jack and Miles @RitzyJohanna @explosiveKitten || MENTIONS:

Alexa continued on until she had reached the elevator, sidling inside and greeting a ministry worker as he exited. It was very apparent to Alexa that the two aurors-in training were intimidated by her. It did not bother her too much. Most people were at first taken aback by her straightforward approach to things. She stood in silence as the lift took off. That is until someone unfamiliar to her addressed her personally. The very fact that this man thought silver bullets would kill a werewolf clued her in to the fact that he was a no-maj. A small smile graced her features as he introduced himself as Captain Walker. 

"Ah so you're Walker's brother I see. I'm his boss. Chen, Alexa Chen. Silver bullets won't work on these werewolves I'm afraid. Well I mean they would, but not for any other reason than being shot in the heart tends to kill." When he lit a cigarette in the elevator, she shot him a disapproving look. "Don't they have vapes these days?" She sniffed irritably. She had always thought of smoking as an unhealthy habit. On several occasions she had urged her father to quit, as well as her best friend Hammond.

The elevator doors soon opened and she stepped out briskly, heading into the office and over to Harry. She would be the one to brief everyone on there 'mission' so to speak.

Johanna Hayes. Rookie Auror, Ministry of Magic.

The smell of burning tobacco and smoke filled her senses, and immediately Johanna coughed and looked around for the source. Her eyes fell on some beefy guy with a hard expression that demanded respect, and a stare set to "I'll kill you if you say hi wrong".

So obviously she just HAD to piss him off.

Swiftly, she turned on the man and pulled her wand out of her pocket. With a fluid motion she pressed the end of it to the lot end of his cigarette and said, "Aguamenti." A small spray of water sprayed from the wand and thoroughly soaked his cigarette, effectively making it useless and gross, not that it wasn't gross already. She then returned her wand to her pocket and looked the man in the eyes and said, "I suggest you kick the smoking habit. That tobacco can give you cancer."

The lift doors opened not a moment after she said that, and she slipped out of the lift, along with several other people probably trying to avoid the smell of his cigarette. 

Quickly, she made her way to the Auror's office. I probably shouldn't have reacted that way, she thought as she strode down the hall, but images of her father in the hospital were flashing through her mind, along with images of him smoking on the porch. Maybe the smell of the smoke triggered some long dormant memory of her father that she had pushed to the back of her mind long ago.

"Oh, and you asked about Quidditch?" She walked up beside a blonde woman who had asked her a question, her mind still distracted, "I played professionally for the Irish Quidditch team. Seeker."

@Ritzy @PixieDust

Catriona Riddle

mia_0.gif

Location: A London Alleyway || Scenario: Hook line and sinker || With: Corinth @PixieDust || Mentions: ||

Catriona blinks at the other's words, surprised he would even say that, but remembers that his parents, especially his mother hadn't been the nicest. "Don't worry... I won't hurt you. And what you did was an accident... but quite spectacular considering your age... you have quite strong magic within you." She said softly a small smile settling on her face as he came closer. "And yes... I am like you... born with magic running through my blood... running through your veins as well. I could take you somewhere safe... somewhere were it's okay to use magic... without worrying about being hurt for any or every outburst of magic you will have..." She spoke softly with gentle words as she summoned her wand and held it out, palm out towards him. "And I did it with the help of this... However my most powerful magic comes from wordless spells... like the one you saw me do." She said while watching him, a small smile on her face.

IMG_0177.PNG

IMG_0148.JPG

Location: Aurors office :: Scenario: Patience and all the time before :: Role: Veteran Auror :: With: The room :: Mentions: Saga, Alexa & Leandra @PixieDust, Grant @ReverseWells, Kyle @TheWeirdPhilosopher, Johanna @explosiveKitten, Jack & Miles @Ritzy (Did I miss anyone?)

Standing at the corner of the room near the back wall and leaned against it with his shoulder, watching as others entered the room after him, a young American Auror or soon to be perhaps quite optimistic that one. Later on they were joined by Grant and Kyle two fellows of similar experience and veteran status. While Grant and Saga spoke to one another over coffee and Kyle asked after if anything was missed, Patrick was off in the room as well while Zacharias stayed quiet. Minding his own for now and awaiting the announcement of importance and rather changing news of partners now being a requirement, while Zacharias wasn't against socializing.... He was once a far more social and less guarded man, but now it just seemed like a poor decision to stick the aging Auror with a partner seemed odd, dangerous and out of what he was used to and how he operated over the years as an Auror. "Getting awfully busy in here...." Zacharias thought as he took note of the new arrivals in the office, a veteran looking woman who didn't seem to be from around here.... maybe he's was wrong but the odds and potential of being a Auror herself was likely that she was from the U.S like the rookie he just met. While three others followed, no four actually had followed her out of the halls and into the office, the lead went straight for Potter of all folk. Certainly a foreigner and Auror by the passing moment. The others seemed like possible rookies and a fellow veteran going by age and appearance. He observed like a casual guy in the room awaiting to see the news, while his hand reached in and took out his flask from a inner coat pocket, taking a swig before replacing the cap and putting it back. "It's likely to begin once everyone checks in. How many are left though? Ah well, I'll see soon enough." He continued in thought his occlumency still active in defenses of his mind. The idea of being partnered with someone was still not a favored highlight of the coming address of state. But he was old enough and had been through enough to adjust with the changes. 

Truthfully the wait for partner announcements was the least of his worries right now. The coming mission for these werewolves he heard about and that was in the news and papers, the obvious and known assignment for them..... for now atleast it might seem. Wasn't a featured attraction for the guy, he had come to know the beasts too well and didn't care for them much. A love/hate relationship perhaps. But the old man it seemed as others were looking quite young and atleast younger then him by some length. Never shied away from assignments, dangerous tasks and risky business, he's done it before and will continue for who knows how many years. After all retirement Though contemplated some time back was not for him precisely, too stubborn maybe, or just plain bored in retiring from his job. Maybe it was something else, Zacharias simply would continue like always. 

Mission Report: Classified Top Secret

Personnel: Capt. Miles Walker

Call Sign: Bandit 1

Time/Date: Redacted

Attached Personnel: Bookworm, Owl Queen, Goldie, Fireball, Songbird, Napolean, Sand Racer, Mad Hatter  @explosiveKitten @PixieDust @Saru @TheWeirdPhilosopher

"So killing them the normal way works." I grunt at Mama Bear. I'm enjoying my smoke. Suddenly, it gets wet. I  search around for the source. Odd Jailbat has her wand out she declared something about cancer. "Little girls should be quiet when grownups are talking." I say dryly. "Also, cancer? We're going to be fighting werewolves and you think that I'm worried about my health? I'm worried about not getting eaten, Jailbat." I sigh. "Have it your way though." I pull out my can of dip and start thumping it. I take out a chaw and look at her. I'm tempted to spit on her feet but I'm an adult. I take out an old soda bottle from my backpack, half full of spit and chewing tobacco remnants. "Doth thy mother knowest you wearath her drapes?" I say with a smirk. Seriously, at least I taught Jack how to dress and Mama Bear knows how to dress. I give her a cold stare. "Now I know why you're so wet behind the ears though."

Damn witches. 

We arrive in an office. Looks fairly normal, save the live photos popping out at you. Could almost be mistaken for my old post at Bragg. I see the others running about, or looking at me. I'm feeling a little overdressed for the occasion but oh well. My camo stands out in the room. Several of the new people look like they know what they are doing. Good. If I was saddled with Princess Jailbait and Odd Jailbait for the entire time, I might as well tattoo a bullseye on my ass cheeks. Still, none of them are normals and no one, save Mama Bear has left me with a good impression. I hope that changes.

"Well might as well get it over with." I grunt as I spit into my bottle. "You're the American rep so I'll hand this to you." I say and toss Mama Bear my file. "Captain Miles Walker, Operator number 2119, Magical Anti-Terror Taskforce. I'm sure you'll find all my paperwork in order." I say with a shrug. "I'm the one they sent to wipe your asses. Yes I'm a no-maj, or muggle, or whatever the hell you all call normals but my fangs are quite long. Play tricks on me and you won't have just werewolves taking a chunk out of your ass." I spit into the bottle again. "Miles...." Jack sighs. "You need to work on your people skills." "You mean I should point my wand at people that have no way to counter it save a bullet through the head?" I say dryly. "Thanks but I'm already used to shit assignments. I'm here to make sure the normal casualties are kept to a minimum with you walking tanks around. The minimum is zero by the way." I say as I spit into the bottle again. I'm sure I'm winning hearts and minds as I speak. 

Damn wizards. 

IMG_0192.PNGIMG_0191.GIF

The hour was rather late in the morning and a rushing about figure was just out of the shower and putting his clothes on, when a sudden emergence of pain it his face. Moving a hand across his features after dressing into his dress robes that many wizards had worn to more social occasions but this man wore on a regular basis. A image portrayal perhaps? Could be. As his fingers traced one cut on his cheek to a lower one at his chin and a small cut or two near his eye on the lower and upper left side. A memory of the night before came to him, a drunken and or nearly drunk Antoine posing as a guy by the name of Alastor was mixed up in some minor conflict with some loud mouth and his pals. The young man was merely expressing his gratitude for the kind and pretty waitresses service to him while he sat at his corner table and observed the room with a playful and smile crossed expression. When a unexpected but expected nasty fellow got up and started jawing at him.... first it was easy enough to ignore, but the continued ramble and insults to just about everybody caused a different reaction from a young wizard at a very magical folk known tavern that was just a hop, skip and a appirate from the ministry and his hotel room too for convenience. The whole ordeal and how it started was a fuzzy and uncertain portion memory at the moment, but it seemed like a jealous old geezer and his sons or pals or what have you got jealous of the attention the pretty waitress gave to Antoine/Alastor that night. Typical. Just when you start enjoying a drink and the back and forth play between early acquaintances.... troubles must arise not long after. 

Well luckily Antoine hadn't too much to drink and could still put on a show of grand performance if need be and he so desired. Which he did actually. The bunch were becoming a nuisance to the tavern and louder by the second. But multiple foes against one did leave some difficulty on the table for him, such the cause of his faces cuts and minor gashes here and there. 

Shaking off the memory and realizing the time, Antoine quickly rushed out the door and jumped through a near window for short cut and purposes and well.... who doesn't jump out of windows when in a rush, huh? Using his wand to lessen the impact and rate of fall, Antoine continued on down the streets before finally appirating to the ministry and continuing his now casual but slightly quickened pace of stride upon arrival and continued motion from appirating to walking. Heading up toward the Aurors office arriving toward the door, giving a quick moment to pause and gather himself before entering. 

Reaching a hand for the door and stepping inside the office, Antoine gave a look and manner of out of breath, a performance of rushing here and giving his best to get there on time. Looking over the room with a smile and just about to speak as he pretended to catch his breath. "Oh sorry, not late am I?... Funny thing happened on My way here, rushed as quickly as possible, but traffic don't you know?! Quite troublesome for timely efforts." He spoke curious of how late he was as it seemed the worst he might have done was interrupt some pre announcement and briefing discussions and interactions, maybe a introduction as well? Walking further into the room and looking to others he passed by with charming and flirtatious looks about his eyes and expression as quietly spoke in passing. "Hey", "How are you doing?" "A pleasure" and some other phrases that were short but accompanied with a playful wink. 

Location: Tavern, more of a blurred memory though, hotel room and now Ministry office || Role: Rookie Auror || Scenario: Window jumping and overly done entrances into Auror offices.|| With: Nobody at first || Mentions: 

Users who are viewing this thread