Bad Beasts Rising In Character

↬ Gabriel Dalca  

"Galahad"

tumblr_inline_nfovopdZJM1slk5sm.gif

Alliance: Aurors (Veteran) | Location: The Ministry of Magic, London (Auror Office) | Scenario: Arrival | With: Those within the Office | Mentions: Bianca  @TheWeirdPhilosopher

Gabriel had considered declining his order to work on this salient case.  The cause was urgent, and an uprising shouldn't be considered insignificant to anyone within the Wizarding community.  The outcome of this conflict was going to impact everyone.  However, it was not the most important thing on Gabriel's mind, not at this time.  His sister had gone missing.  Upon his visit home from Germany, he had arrived at the door to a distraught Liliana and Adrian.  Bianca had vanished a short time before his return.  The ordeal left Gabe perturbed.  He was apprehensive, left in a continual feeling of anxiousness as he didn't know if his little sister was safe.  He had felt aggrieved initially.  He was furious that his mother and father had not taken it upon themselves to inform him of the situation as soon as she was declared missing.  They claimed that they 'didn't want him to worry', which only caused Gabe to grow more tense.  He was frustrated.  He couldn't fathom that Bianca could've actually run away.  He had noticed that she and their parents had begun to grow distant.  He could see that she felt resentment towards them.  He wasn't blind to that.  Gabe could empathize with his sister, as he had seen how unfairly she was treated and utilized himself as a comparison.  The only thing that Gabriel could not understand was why she would do this to him.  He had treated her with unwavering love.  Aside from the occasional inconsequential bicker, he couldn't recall a time that he had not sought to comprehend how she felt.  Although, it was true that his occupation and place of residence meant that he couldn't always be there for her when he wanted to be.  Perhaps that was why, maybe it was his fault.  However, in the case that it wasn't, he failed to grasp the reason why she couldn't come to him.

In spite of his personal tribulation, Gabriel found himself in the Foyer of the British Ministry of Magic.  Heinrich Schneider, the leader of Das Zauberer Parlament (The Wizard Parliament) had been determined for Gabe to join the international Aurors.  His decision was inflexible.  Ultimately, Gabe was relieved that it had been.  Schneider had insisted that Gabe was invaluable.  Though, it wasn't the flattery that had convinced him.  Schneider's inability to allow Gabe the option to decline provided him with enough time to seriously rethink his choice.  He realized that he would be failing to fulfil his duty as an Auror, and that not joining the force would be foolish of him.  His little sister was missing and there was an uprising at hand.  His lack of knowledge of her whereabouts meant that she could be vulnerable to the dangers that have arisen.  The least that Gabe could do was try to minimize the possibility of her being harmed.  The notion that by joining this team he could simultaneously prevent a ungovernable uprising and search for his sister was a thought that he maintained when stepping into the Auror Office.

Genesis Caligo

"Little Wolf"

tumblr_msnw8w5yEG1qhg6ebo3_250.gif

Alliance:  The New Hope / Aurors (Rookie) | Location:  The Ministry of Magic, London (Auror Office) | Scenario: A Wolf in Sheep's clothing | With: Those within the Office | Mentions: N/A

London.  Genesis had been there once before.  She had been young, only a little girl.  She was eight when they visited.  Her brothers, Baptiste and Gero, had been ten and thirteen.  Her mother and father were not the kind who travelled often, so the rare occurrence was rather exciting for Gen.  From what she could recall, London and been vastly different to Medellin.  First of all, England's maritime temperature was a huge change from Cambodia's monsoon climate.  They had exchanged Cambodia's dry monsoon season for England's snow during late December.  This had been her first time seeing snow, and although her  memory is tenuous, she could remember it being delightful.  Her family had visited London during Christmas.  She knew that it was technically not supposed to be a holiday.; it had been a gathering for her father's elite Pure-blood club.  However, little Gen had tried to make the most out of it.  She had convinced her mother to take her to the 'Winter Wonderland' in Hyde Park.   There, bright Christmas lights were wrapped around large Fir trees.  They illuminated the dark sky.  Those colourful lights decorated the festive plants and almost every building in sight.  The scenery had been something to marvel at.  However, as an eight year old, it had been the taste of candy canes and the smell of Gingerbread that had captured Gen's attention.  She had even enjoyed singing out of tune to Christmas melodies that she didn't really know the lyrics to.  Needless to say, her mother didn't sing along.  Santiago and Caecilia tolerated Muggles.  They felt indifferent when surrounded by them and their culture.  However, they despised those who polluted Pure-blood families with their blood.   And now, so did Gen.

She had apparated by the Palace of Westminster, quite close to Big Ben.  Gen had examined a photo of her destination prior as her memory of the Palace was unreliable.  The witch was highly skilled in apparition, however she was no reckless fool.  She didn't want to risk the chance of being splinched.  Not again.  That one time she had lost her eyelashes in class had been enough.  In spite of the very slight chance that she would suffer from being splinched again, she utilized her ability to apparate often.  This mode of transportation was highly convenient, especially in her current field of work.  The Palace of Westminster wasn't too far away from Whitehall anyway, so it wasn't far from the British Ministry of Magic.  She had arrived promptly, and there were already a decent amount of attendees in the room upon her entrance.  Genesis wasn't the least bit concerned that any of the Aurors would know where her alliance truly lay.  She was neither worried if she came across a Legilimen.  Occulumency was her forte, and lying was her second nature.  It was crucial that she manipulated her own personality, sculpting herself into a woman who would be welcomed by them.  Analyzing her desired speech before expressing her opinion would be pivotal in every moment.  Regardless, Gen believed that she needn't be concerned.

f71373170f55147061eaa1233814f5da.png

ROOKIE AUROR, CODENAME: GOLDIE

tumblr_ndtnyxBxpz1u0oggko3_250.gif

[FONT= 'Courier New']LOCATION:[/FONT][FONT= 'Courier New'] [/FONT][FONT= 'Courier New']Auror Office[/FONT], Ministry of Magic || [FONT= 'Courier New']SCENARIO:[/FONT][FONT= 'Courier New'] [/FONT][FONT= 'Courier New']Exquisite Dress Robes[/FONT] || [FONT= 'Courier New']WITH:[/FONT] (Formerly) Johanna @explosiveKitten Patrick @Saru (currently)|| [FONT= 'Courier New']MENTIONS:[/FONT] Antoine @Saru

Leandra smiled when the girl (who still hadn't formally introduced herself) confirmed what Lea had already known. Leandra couldn't say she knew a whole lot about quidditch other than what her father had told her of Hogwarts. The sport wasn't popular across the Atlantic. "That sounds like a lot of fun. We don't really play much in the states, but my papa is English and used to love watching the sport back in his school days," she had managed to say whilst stuck in the elevator, though she had exited just before the 'auguamenti incident' which was good because she didn't want to have to magically restyle her Marilyn curls that she had styled without magic that morning. Sometimes she didn't know how no-majs had the patience.

The young blonde quickly took a seat next to another auror she was familiar with. "Hi Patrick!" she said brightly as she took her seat, "This place is super crowded right?" Before she made anymore conversation, a charming blonde male passed her wearing fancy dress robes. She simply had to compliment him on his flair for style. "Love the dress robes honey!" she commented sincerely, with a coquettish way about her and a warm smile that was almost never apart from her.

Last edited by a moderator:

85a624dd3ac3d57ad298dbec35c3b47b.png

[COLOR= rgb(64, 224, 208)][SIZE= 28px]VETERAN AUROR, CODENAME: LADY OF THE LAKE[/COLOR][/SIZE]

tumblr_inline_mm552xsK5A1qz4rgp.gif

[COLOR= rgb(64, 224, 208)]LOCATION:[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(64, 224, 208)] [/COLOR]Auror Office, Ministry of Magic || [COLOR= rgb(64, 224, 208)]SCENARIO: [/COLOR]Rendezvous with the Frenchman || [COLOR= rgb(64, 224, 208)]WITH:[/COLOR] Grant @ReverseWells || [COLOR= rgb(64, 224, 208)]MENTIONS:[/COLOR] N/A

Saga was now almost certain by his sharp tone of voice that something was not right with Grant. It was true that he was usually aloof, distant and occasionally surprisingly violent, but he had always been different around her. He would let his guard down in her presence. She knew that even from the brief time they had known each other. "I'm sure teaming up isn't half as bad as you paint it. I don't like it either, but it isn't as if they are school children." With that she took the decision to give him some space. Besides, she was sure someone would question her on their familiarity with one another and she would rather they didn't. With a short nod, a look that lingered a little bit too long and a small smile, she took her leave, deciding to slink back to her desk and wait somewhat impatiently for the niceties to be over.

8db841b48a43850d818dad264fade7d4.png

[COLOR= rgb(0, 128, 0)][SIZE= 28px]NEW HOPE ALLIANCE[/COLOR][/SIZE]

tumblr_m0zo1jSuAL1r99f4t.gif

[COLOR= rgb(0, 100, 0)]LOCATION:[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(64, 224, 208)] [/COLOR]A London Alleyway || [COLOR= rgb(0, 100, 0)]SCENARIO:[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(64, 224, 208)] [/COLOR]Leap of Faith || [COLOR= rgb(0, 100, 0)]WITH:[/COLOR] Catriona @StarrySkyofLostSouls || [COLOR= rgb(0, 100, 0)]MENTIONS:[/COLOR] N/A

Corinth stared at the wooden stick in her outstretched hand. A safe place to use magic? A place where he wouldn't be punished? It was hardly a decision that needed much thought. He looked at her as if pleading, but still with a bit of distrust. He carefully took the stick from her. "A...a wand?" he muttered to himself before making up his mind. "Can you take me there...to the safe place?" A sudden leap of faith and the boy placed the wand gently back into her hand before drawing close enough to take her other hand. He did not understand why, but this woman made him feel secure. He wanted to stay around her for as long as possible. "I'm Corinth."

IMG_0178.PNG

IMG_0181.GIF

Location: Auror Office || Role: Rookie Auror || Scenario: Leandra Hey! || With: Leandra @PixieDust || Mentions: Antoine, Zacharias 

The young Auror was quietly sitting down within the office and watching the others enter and converse, others quiet and observing as well such as the old man Zacharias who seemed more interested in minding his own and observing then talking. Maybe he's not a morning person? Patrick had wondered about that after his failed attempt of making his acquaintance and being a positive and pleasant in doing so. While he was sitting there, a familiar voice and presence approached his ears and sat next to him. He turned toward the woman and smiled in bright expressions as he was glad to see someone he recognized here after all. "Leandra! Great to see your here. And yes it's getting quite crowded....... a little too much actually, if the pace keeps up like this.  " He greeted with a nod and looked around the room, his voice turning to a mumble near the end as he was becoming rather aware of the busy atmosphere in the room and potential crowd level that could add to the office. Quite hoping in silence it wouldn't be too much more as his claustrophobia may just kick in and bring with it a level of uncomfortable nature. As his mind and attention returned to Leandra but before any more conversation took place between them, Patrick looked over toward the arriving figure that Leandra spoke to about his robes. 

IMG_0192.PNG

IMG_0191.GIF

Location: Aurors office || Role: Rookie #2 || Scenario: Oh, how my eyes treat me... || With: Leandra @Pixiedust & Patrick || Mentions: Zacharias, Saga (Sorta)

Making his way into the office or further in actually, Antoine continued to greet and charm quietly as he passed until reaching the lovely voice of a beautiful stranger. He turned his eyes toward her and smiled upon her words of loving his robes and calling him honey. The sound of her voice was rather familiar and quite noted by the young wizard as he much enjoyed such interactions and this woman made it seem like a natural way of life. Her smile and tone seeming quite pleasing to the lads ear and eyes as looked toward then to the man next to her giving a nod. "Thanks dear! I never turn down the opportunity to look good while taking action or simply enjoying it." He commented in turn while keeping a relaxed posture as he stood before them. "Speaking of which... you do look quite breath taking yourself. Fashionable and beauty but deadly, I bet. Am I right?" He spoke with a warm but playful smile and charming qaulity to his voice. A smooth and complimenting style but taking note of a equally possible and aware fact that she was likely more then just a pretty face. 

Patrick looked on for a moment before taking the opportunity to meet the guy himself, introduce and take a moment while sitting with Leandra and the standing blonde before them. "Ah yes, well names Patrick. And you?" The man spoke with a extended hand and greeting smile. Meanwhile Antoine turned his eye toward Patrick and smiled softly in turn allowing a brief and quiet chuckle accompany it, while shaking hands with the guy. "Ah, yes, sorry about that... my manners seem to have escaped me. I'm...." He paused now noticing the older man off against the far wall in the back of the room across from his desk and Sagas. The man seemed to bring a pause and hesitation to the young wizard for a moment, he recognized him instantly from tales from his aunts stories & details about him and some old pictures with a young Zacharias and his mother Ella when they were together and others when they attended Hogwarts. Realizing his pause and bringing himself quickly back to reality and attention of the pair before him. "Uh, hmm.... I'm Alastor, least that's what they call me these days. Well met Patrick." Antoine spoke rebounding from his distraction and making use of his alias though still mixing in some truth about it as well. Almost sounding like a codename rather then a fake alias he had been using lately. He then turned to Leandra with a bright and charmed expression as his eyes lightly looked to hers, "And if I may have the pleasure... Whats your name? In all my captured attention. I seemed to have forgotten proper introductions and the learning of your name." He commented softly but more then audible in his words. 

The Morningstar

Scene 1 Moment 3 "Rats and Ships"

With: Dear One, X, Donovan, Arwen @crucialstar @Saru @PixieDust

The Morningstar looked over his followers. Two new arrivals entered. Donovan, one that had been here from the start, and a new recruit. He turned to X about the remark about who to send to the Giants. "Volunteering, are we X? Very well, giants adore brute strength. Take Donovan with you. He can be used to...persuade the more stubborn to aid us." 

He turned to Arwen. He noticed she was stunned. Probably was not used to blood. Not everyone was so eager to spill it. That's why she had other uses. "Ah, my Little Bird. Arwen was it? Yes, your mission. I want you to ingratiate yourselves with our enemies, give me a clear idea of where they lie in terms of mental health. I trust you know the way to the Ministry? I have arranged all needed contacts. You will join them as a recruit. Try your best to avoid the elder ones, neh? They are most unkind to those who see the world for what it is. Perhaps even try to get a few of the Purebloods there a boost in pride? A pride that will happily lean them to us. Best hurry along now, My Guard will see you out." There was a loud hacking sound. Morningstar sighed."Wuffles, would you carve the body somewhere where it won't disturb the conversation. I admire your work ethic but it is souring my wine." "Yes High Master!" Came a soft yell from the halls. There was the sound of a few thumps, a body being drug down the stairs. "Before you go, however..." Morningstar drew his wand and drew it across Arwen's heart. "This may sting a bit." He muttered. She could feel her heart burning and pain throughout her body. "You are now one of us. When you feel the mark, come as swiftly as you are able. Try not to pull a Severus shall we? I would have done far worse to him had I the inkling he was on the other side." He brushed her cheek and kissed it, leaving a small drop of blood on her face. "For The Blood and Love my dear."

IMG_0179.PNG

IMG_0193.JPG

Location: The New Hope HQ, Highlands Scotland || Role: Mwahuaha... Dark Wizard || Scenario: Have I? Haha I'll take the assignment & Donovan || With: Morningstar @Ritzy, Morticia, Arwen @crucialstar, Donovan @PixieDust

"Oh have I? *laughs* Well sure, why not. Giants may appreciate a advocate of strength and one who can admire it in turn." He remarked with a deep laugh and speaking in reply to his leader and the observed volunteering by X. "Hmm..... Very well. Combine a strength with that of brains, maybe we'll turn up something useful for sorts among the giants tribe." X continued looking toward Donovan and giving him a look over and narrowed brow, assessing the lads condition and giving a approving nod to him, before looking toward Morningstar then toward Arwen a recent arrival who came around the same time as Donovan. "So your the new blood huh? Hmm.... Welcome to the domain of hope." He spoke looking over the young woman with quite noticable eyes, taking a moment to observe the woman. 

Meanwhile watching the scene between Arwen and Morningstar. Taking in the words, listening to the mission and catching the girls name. Little bird? Hmm...... a curious name but it works. A look of disgust upon the name of Severus being spoken and now looking toward Morticia. "Remind you of old times, Morticia? A mark of true worth." He spoke to her and referred to their own marks of the Morningstar. 

Morgana Abbott

04011952ea1d3cc9c823fb30cf85702e.gif

Location: In a telephone box || Scenario: Vhere the Blayd' iz he!? || With: No one yet || Mentions: Merlin Abbott

Morgana crossed her arms and huffed slightly, where was Merlin? He was suppose to meet her at the telephone booth on 9th square, which she was lucky she had even manage to find on her own considering they have never been to Great Britain before. Knowing him he had gotten lost or had been busy getting it on with some passing witch or wizard. She sighed in frustration as she crossed her arms, her foot starting to tap slightly as she got a bit more irritated. With a huff, she turned and made her way into the telephone booth before inputting the code before the telephone booth started to separate from the original as she was lowered into the ground. She stepped out of the phone booth carefully as she looked around the semi busy floo system as witches and wizards appeared and disappeared through them, however what was noticeable was the large group by the fountain. She normally didn't socialize with others unless her brother was with her but he wasn't this time so she had to suck it up and go. She slowly started to make her way towards the group, tilting her chin up to look confident.

Catriona Riddle

tumblr_m4bzmnxdTn1ql2t3wo1_500.gif

Location: A London Alleyway || Scenario: Let us away || With: Corinth @PixieDust || Mentions: Morningstar @Ritzy

Catriona smiled a bit as the boy stepped closer to her. She offered him her hand to take as she held her wand out carefully and conjured up a portal on the alley wall. "Of course I can.. My name is Catriona, my dear boy.. I'm sure Morningstar will be pleased to meet you... After all, he always welcomes newcomers with open arms.." She said while starting to walk towards the portal, pausing to look at him. "Ready to leave this place behind Corinth?" She asked while looking at him with a kind smile, she didn't want to force him although she doubt she was at this point considering he was willingly coming to her and agreeing to go with her, but she wanted to make sure he was sure.

IMG_0177.PNG

IMG_0148.JPG

IMG_0196.PNG

Location: Aurors Office || Role: Veteran Auror || Scenario: Alliances met || With: Alexa @PixieDust || Mentions: None Codename: Songbird

Zacharias had been standing idle and in the back not far off from his desk, near Saga's. A quiet and view point advantage as none could appear behind him or catch him off guard when his back was to the wall in leaned fashion, no exit or entry to account for and gave full view of the room. Rather perfect for the Auror of some experience. Taking a look around the room seeing the different faces, interactions and growing number of Aurors in one room, his pale crystal eyes took pause once finding the unfamiliar but likely fellow veteran in Alexa who was not far from his boss and head of Aurors the famous and powerful Harry Potter. 

Scratching his beard and running the hand across his face. Zacharias motioned up and off the wall, shaking his head and muttering the words 'Why not' it was best to learn about his new allies and he wouldn't be off to a great start by standing off on his own. Would he? No. despite his isolated and silent manner this morning he knew it wouldn't be wise to let it last long. Today was significant and more so his knowledge would be better served by learning more on his new compatriots as they fight a war, shed blood and share in its loss together. Not mention the whole deal of nations and global alliances serving best when not pissing each other off or seeming unfriendly and uncooperative. 

Walking over to her and quietly approaching as he gave a slight smile. Zacharias nodded to her on approach and greeted with his own style of openings. "Are you the lead from the states?" He asked getting started with a question. "Figured they would send someone of equal status to Mr. Potter here. Names Zacharias, a pleasure to make your Acquaintance." Zacharias continued with a smile. The rust of more kind and charming manners was evident, his youth and past experiences with people and meetings were more pleasant, charming and social. But it was a start perhaps. Least now he was off the wall and vantage point, getting to know. 

78e9a865d68463cc6f30f61240be0266.png

trigger warning: violence, gore, torture

Alliance: The New Hope || Location: The Scottish Highlands [HQ] 

Scenario: Old Blood and New Blood. || With: Morningstar @Ritzy , X @Saru , Donovan @PixieDust , Arwen

Tapping her fingernails against the black wood table, Morticia's patience was wearing thin as she was waiting for the other insolent members of New Hope. Why she decided to be on time this time was a new record but she was itching for a duel. Nevertheless, another presence appeared as she looked up from her boredom as she hissed slightly at the male approaching them. Muggle. Narrowing her eyes at him, a slight cackle escaped her lips as she smelled the blood and danger radiating off of the human before her.  Tilting her head to the side, little by little, like clockwork, a sardonic smile appeared on her lips. Nefarious, on the other hand, slithered his tongue out as he moved around on her lap, swaying side to side as he lifted up half his head and neck, eyeing X. At hearing her Dark Lord's voice, Morticia's head whipped around quickly, like whiplash, as she stared at him, growling under her breathe at him cautioning her to not scare the cult. At his words at speaking about gathering more people and burning villages, another cackle escaped her lips as she stood up, moving her seat, as Nefarious slithered to the next chair, not wanting to fall to the ground. "Ha! I can burn the village to crisp for all they know! Let them fear the burning sensation in their bones, as their ashes fall to the ground. Step on them like the dirt they really are!" She screeched loudly as she imagined the beautiful flames resting upon the houses that were made for "protection". Her eyes widened in gleefully, the opportunity that is arising as she imagined the fearful screams of young children and the fear in the eyes of the adults, begging for their lives. They reminded her of ants, running around, trying to find area of safety, but to no avail. "Like a rat in a trap!" Her voice grew darkly, as she walked around the table. 

Nonchalantly, Morticia walked around the scared woman, glaring her down as she listened on and off of what X was saying. She liked his tenacity of murdering those beneath the soles of her feet, but his blood was something she had a distaste for. Maybe a duel with X would have to come in play? Of course, the winner takes all, no? Though, it won't be fun, if he didn't writhe in pain, nothing would take the fun out of it. Unless, her Dark Lord tells her to stop and spew nonsense about this foreign "l" word. "The werewolves are no better than those muggles that cower when it comes to Death! They are easy to manipulate, insolent dogs!" She shouted towards X, her lips curving upwards into a smirk as her eyes widened, as if her eyes were going to bulge out of her eye socket. "Unworthiest, indeed! We must kill them. Kill them all!" At the mention of giants, Morticia narrowed her eyes, "Why try to coerce them when we can make them?" She pouted slightly, her fingernails on her lips as she walked behind X, placing her hands roughly on his shoulder, speaking in his ears, "Make those giants understand through torture. Show them the power they can have if they only but merely come follow us, or well . .  die. Show them the meaning behind their strength and to use it for well . . something then absolutely nothing. What a bore!" Morticia finished, before taking a step back, manically laughing. However, seeing the Dark Lord and the encounter with the muggle, as she pronounced those disgusting words of nonsense, another loud laughter filled the room as the muggle took her own life for her Dark Lord. "Blood has been spilt! Kill!" Walking to the dead body, Morticia kicked it as she saw Wuffles dragging the body away as Morticia licked her lips. 

Turning to the sound of an innocent voice, Morticia narrowed her eyes as she stared at the young girl in the doorway. Her fingers curled as it showed the veins of her hands. Seeing the girl speaking to the Dark Lord so directly, Morticia screeched loudly, with all her might, as veins could be seen on the side of her head, "How dare you look at him in the eye, girl! A fresh meat must learn where she stands!" She hissed, anger filling her body as she wanted to snap the head of the bold girl who intruded. However, seeing that it did not phase the Dark Lord, Morticia narrowed her eyes once more, as her breathing became heavy. She didn't like the girl's eyes as it seemed glassy, but sensing not fear from the girl made Morticia curious. Growling under her breathe, Morticia headed towards X, stalkingly, "A day! Give the girl a day and she will fail to blend in with the Aurors. She will be found out!" Morticia pointed accusingly, not trusting the girl, Arwen. However, seeing that the Lord gave her the Dark Mark, Morticia watched in frustration as the girl hadn't groaned in pain, but instead, stood her ground. But, seeing the Dark Lord planting blood on the "pure" girl's cheeks made Morticia's sinister smile appear once more as she grinned at the look in the girl's eyes, wanting her Dark Lord to taint her even more, but disappointed was only left. "Leave! Now, girl! You have a duty to attend to! Don't disappoint, or you'll answer to me!" Another maniacal laugh escaped her lips as she watched her silhouette disappear. But, hearing X's voice, Morticia scoffed at X, "Old times? Seemed centuries ago, but it didn't even hurt. That? Was nothing compared to the pain you can feel from me! True worth? We shall see about that!." Looking over in the back, Morticia sneered at Donovan, signaling him to come over. "Why are you back there, boy? Come sit and make your acquaintances."

8db841b48a43850d818dad264fade7d4.png

[COLOR= rgb(0, 128, 0)][SIZE= 28px]NEW HOPE ALLIANCE[/COLOR][/SIZE]

tumblr_m0zo1jSuAL1r99f4t.gif

[COLOR= rgb(0, 100, 0)]LOCATION:[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(64, 224, 208)] [/COLOR]A London Alleyway || [COLOR= rgb(0, 100, 0)]SCENARIO:[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(64, 224, 208)] [/COLOR]Leap of Faith || [COLOR= rgb(0, 100, 0)]WITH:[/COLOR] Catriona @StarrySkyofLostSouls || [COLOR= rgb(0, 100, 0)]MENTIONS:[/COLOR] N/A

Corinth was wide eyed as he nodded to her, taking her hand with his own trembling one. It wasn't a trembling of fear now, but of uncontained excitement. He did not even think to ask who this Morningstar was. He supposed he could ask later on. [COLOR= rgb(0, 100, 0)]"Yes, yes I'm ready to go!" [/COLOR]A moments pause and then he added, shyly, [COLOR= rgb(0, 100, 0)]"thank you. Thank you so much..." [/COLOR]The feeling of this strange portal that had appeared was that of a soft breeze in the summer even though it was the dead of winter now. His chestnut brown hair gently rippled in the breeze as they drew closer into the portal. [COLOR= rgb(0, 100, 0)]"Does it hurt?"[/COLOR] he couldn't help asking, looking pointedly at the portal.

64011e53d3962077ef3326f93706816b.png

[COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 128)][SIZE= 28px]VETERAN AUROR, CODENAME: FIREBALL[/COLOR][/SIZE]

tumblr_mdspszG0Gl1qdpmluo11_r2_250.gif

[COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 128)]LOCATION: [/COLOR]Auror Office, Ministry of Magic || [COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 128)]SCENARIO:[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(64, 224, 208)] [/COLOR]Setting Things Straight || [COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 128)]WITH:[/COLOR] Jack and Miles @Ritzy and Zacharias @Saru || [COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 128)]MENTIONS:[/COLOR]

Alexa had just been about to start up a conversation with Harry, when Walker and his brother approached her. By his body language alone, she could tell that the no-maj was fairly hostile toward wizards in general. If that hadn't been enough he had begun to give an entire exposition on why he disliked them. She gave him the benefit of the doubt, taking his file from him with folded arms and her famous 'listening pose' that anyone who had worked with her long enough knew well. From the corner of her eye she could see Potter smirking slightly as he had seen this many a time.

[COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 128)]"Mr Walker let me make it very clear that I have no grudge against no-majs okay? So let's try to work without the passive aggression. I know your credentials. You don't think The MACUSA President Rita Sondheim would have recommended you to me and I would not have checked your papers?" [/COLOR]she then turned to Jack and gave him a pointed nod, giving him her usual sage advice, [COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 128)]"and you Walker junior: try not to worry so much. Your brother can handle himself I'm sure." [/COLOR]She had said none of this particularly unkindly, but she was always blunt with her wording.

Soon another person had approached her. God if her mother could see all the men she was attracting today she'd be over the moon and thrusting unsubtle wedding hints their way. God help them all. The man introduced himself as Zacharias. He had not mentioned a surname but she knew from her files that it was Warbeck.

[COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 128)]"I certainly am the head of the States division. Zacharias huh? Last name Warbeck. Any relation to the singer Celestina Warbeck?" [/COLOR]She extended her hand to shake briefly, [COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 128)]"My name is Alexa, Alexa Chen."[/COLOR]

f71373170f55147061eaa1233814f5da.png

[COLOR= rgb(238, 130, 238)][SIZE= 28px]ROOKIE AUROR, CODENAME: GOLDIE[/COLOR][/SIZE]

LOCATION: Auror Office, Ministry of Magic || SCENARIO: Exquisite Dress Robes || WITH: Patrick @Saru and Antoine|| MENTIONS:

Leandra gave Patrick a kind and reassuring look, knowing that he, like her, was uncomfortable in crowded spaces. If she could just remember the spell, she would make the room able to hold more people without changing the size. [COLOR= rgb(238, 130, 238)]"Mmm..." [/COLOR]she started nodding, [COLOR= rgb(238, 130, 238)]"Claustrophobic too huh? Don't worry, we'll be out of here soon hun." [/COLOR]She gently patted his hand before turning her attention to the dashing blonde who had drawn her attention and was now apparently attempting to keep it.

"Thanks dear! I never turn down the opportunity to look good while taking action or simply enjoying it." The man replied with a relaxed posture as if he was used to this sort of semi-flirtatious banter. Lea smiled, pleased that someone at least understood the value of fashion. [COLOR= rgb(64, 224, 208)]"Speaking of which... you do look quite breath taking yourself. Fashionable and beautiful but deadly, I bet. Am I right?" [/COLOR]Lea found that she was actually blushing a little at this remark. She gave a small, girlish shrug and nodded with wide-doe eyes.

[COLOR= rgb(238, 130, 238)]"I don't think I'm at liberty to say. It would ruin my mystique!" [/COLOR]she gave him another of her flirty looks before turning her attention back to Patrick who introduced himself as though feeling left out.

[COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"Ah yes, well names Patrick. And you?" [/COLOR]He said to the blond man.

[COLOR= rgb(64, 224, 208)]"Ah, yes, sorry about that... my manners seem to have escaped me. I'm...." [/COLOR]The blond trailed off and Lea instantly turned her attention to where his eye-line was. He was distracted by a man at the far end of the room. Letting her curiosity get the better of her, she tried delving into the young man's mind to see what was troubling him. Nothing. An occlumens of course. She did sense that the males had a connection of sorts though. She didn't need to be a mind reader to know that. When you have constant access to the emotions of others, you tend not to need to hear thoughts anymore.

[COLOR= rgb(64, 224, 208)]"Uh, hmm.... I'm Alastor, least that's what they call me these days. Well met Patrick." [/COLOR]He then turned his attention back to Leandra, as if trying to resume the previous mood. Being the sensitive soul that she was, Lea pretended she hadn't noticed the change and let her gaze return to that of polite friskiness. [COLOR= rgb(64, 224, 208)]"And if I may have the pleasure... Whats your name? In all my captured attention. I seemed to have forgotten proper introductions and the learning of your name." [/COLOR]

Lea giggled a melodic laugh. [COLOR= rgb(238, 130, 238)]"My aren't you formal? I feel like Marilyn Monroe!" [/COLOR]she said, making the name of the Hollywood starlet sound as though she was Marilyn. [COLOR= rgb(238, 130, 238)]"My name is Leandra. Pleasure to meet you Alastor." [/COLOR]She suddenly stood, apparently irritated by something. She approached him with abandon and reached out, gently flicking a piece of lint from his dress robes. She gave him a discreet wink. [COLOR= rgb(238, 130, 238)]"You had a little something on your dress robes." [/COLOR]With that she sat back down as if nothing had happened.

Mission Classification: Top Secret

Personal: Captain Miles Walker

Location/Date: REDACTED

Attached Personnel: Everyone in the Auror Office

I sigh at Mama Bears words. "You're right, Mama Bear." I grunt. "We'll get nowhere if we are at each other's throats. I'll keep my preferences to myself. I'm still here to protect you all. I'll keep a bead on anyone that tries to ice any of you. I'm just salty by nature. Blame it on my old job of being a line Sgt. in the Infantry. Jack's used to my snark but it may take time to get you all adjusted to my...effervescent personality?" Jack looked at me. "Yes, Jack. I know what that means. Just because I'm a grunt doesn't mean I'm an idiot."

I lean back against a desk. "So Mama Bear. What are we here for? All I was told is that werewolves were killing normals. Did they get any of your people to? If so, that sucks. I hear it's contagious. Probably some sort of blood based affection. Lucky we don't have vampires to worry about." "Uh, Miles." Jack said uncomfortably. "Vampires are real." I sigh again. "Of course they are. Do they sparkle?" Jack gives me a confused look. "Nevermind." I grunt. "Bad joke I take it what with all the crap going around." 

I look at the people around. "So we got some people that have been in a real battle." I notice. "That makes me feel better. I was worried that we'd have nothing but kids running around, saving the world." I stretch, limbering up my my body. "How many barkies we talking about dealing with here?"

1aed3521e8831dd75e06e6d77a6b9f2c.png

d65682a1714b73f787a4afca4a5da90f.png

tumblr_inline_mm2u49Oq9N1qz4rgp.gif

________________________________________________________________________________

LOCATION: Ministry of Magic || SCENARIO: This paperwork is going to kill me. || WITH: Saga @PixieDust || MENTIONS: Everyone in the room, subtly. (Grant @ReverseWells, Antoine, Patrick and Zacharias @Saru, Genesis and Gabriel @mxlly, Alexa, Leandra @PixieDust, Jack and Miles @Ritzy, Johanna @explosiveKitten, and Kyle @TheWeirdPhilosopher

"Bloody paperwork!" A pale hand rested on top of a pile of paper, resisting the urge to move just a couple inches and scatter the entire stack all over the floor. "If I have to sign one more of these I will end up in a looney bin. Simple as that!" A grumbling noise came from equally pale lips as the fist tightened and lifted from the stack.

Konstantina Ibsen, assistant to the one, Mr. Harry Potter in the Auror Office at the Ministry of Magic was exhausted, plain as that. She had been in her office since 5 a.m. the previous morning, had only one break for a quick meal of some kind of stew, and now she was just about ready to scream. This sudden influx of paperwork from whatever the hell was going on just didn't sit right with her, especially given that she wasn't the type to sit nicely at a desk. She needed some form of exercise, and right now, that just wasn't happening. The only source of movement she had in the past thirty-something hours had been eye movement as she read through endless pieces of parchment.

This time, when her fist came down on the papers, it came with a loud thunk! Angrily, she pushed the paperwork until it flew onto the floor, becoming a jumbled mess. Her ice blue eyes gazed down at the destruction with no remorse at all, in fact, there was a touch of relief and glee- a spark of entertainment. With that fun out of the way, she knew she needed to reorganize the mess, but there was no way that she was going to go through all of that herself. Her hands came down to her sides and patted at her pockets, in search of the thirteen inches of Aspen wood and Dragon Heartstring. "Hmm. Not there." One hand reached up to her head as she wondered if she maybe, possibly, held her hair up with it. "No, Koni, your hair is down. Merlin's beard, sometimes I wonder if you've got a brain. And here you go, talking to yourself. Maybe you should take a trip down to the looney bin, admit yourself. That'll go over well, surely!" To add onto it all, she rolled her eyes. 

Standing there, she pondered for a moment, finger stereotypically tapping at her cheek, when she realized that she had placed her wand precisely where she always placed it- tucked into her boot. She bent down and pulled it out, grabbing it firmly. Whispering a spell, she whisked her wand just so and all of the papers flew back onto her desk in the order that was appropriate. A grin danced across her face as she tucked her wand back into her boot. There. That job was done. Her gaze trailed to the other end of her desk where...there was another stack of paper about twice the size of the one she had already taken care of. She sighed heavily. Never was there a sigh that was as defeated as that one. "Fuck. Looks like I'm stuck here." 

Allowing herself to fall back into the large leather chair, she slumped there for a moment before getting an idea. Konstantina had likely never sat up so fast in her life. Frantically she opened up a drawer and started shuffling through the mess found within, looking for something. "Hmm. Odd. Coulda sworn I put it there. Maybe it's somewhere else?" She closed that drawer and looked through another, and another, until she went through her entire desk. Now, she was pissed. 

Koni flung herself from her chair, ran a hand through her hair to make sure it was out of her face (to no avail mind you). Honestly, she looked rather intimidating. Short blond hair that fell to her chin in wild curls, angry, ice blue eyes, scowl that held all the furies of hell. Not to mention her height and choice of dress. Standing at Six foot tall exactly, she was quite the force to be reckoned with. She adorned a sleeveless shirt with tight black jeans tucked into heavy combat boots. Sure, not really a typical Ministry look, but she also wasn't the typical Ministry employee. 

So imagine all of this flinging open and office door and allowing it to slam behind her. Intimidating? Absolutely. 

Koni marched straight to Saga's desk, ignoring the large sum of people that could happen to be within earshot and looked Saga directly in the eyes. Her voice was calm when she spoke, but held a note of severity so serious that if anyone dared laugh at her, they would get a punch straight to the jaw. "Saga. Where in the bloody hell is my stash of fire whiskey?"

602fa03bf86bc80f8fe2a41046c20996.png

02aeea6d63dad0056c5342d9ea70d13c.png

tumblr_inline_mp4aruQZQ31qz4rgp.gif

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

LOCATION: Ministry of Magic || SCENARIO: There are way too many people here... || WITH: Genesis @mxlly || MENTIONS: Saga @PixieDust

_________________________________________________________________________________________

"Sophie?" A masculine voice called loudly in the small apartment in Vienna, Austria. He waited one, two, three seconds. No response. "Sophie!" His tone was emphatic and urgent, but not unkind in the least. He waited a few more seconds, there was still no response. He threw his head back and elicited a groan, a rather dramatic action for this particular man, but no one was around to see so it didn't really matter. A little peeved, he threw down his coat (he had been stuffing the pockets full of things he thought he needed to get ready for his departure) and exited the room. 

"Sophie?" While it was an inquisitive statement, it still held a note of severity. It was clear that Niklaus Vogl was not amused by his current situation. The carpet whispered softly under his feet as he made his way to the den in search for this so-called Sophie. Big surprise, she wasn't there. "Sophie! I need my journal and I know you have it. This isn't funny! I'm running late and you know how important this is to me!" Still. No. Response.

With an annoyed huff, he whirled around and marched back towards his room, in search of something altogether different from a journal. Once there, Niklaus picked up his coat and shuffled through one of the pockets, pulling out his wand. "Accio journal." With a specific swish of his wand, the spell was made.

"Hey!" A woman's voice squealed in protest. A few seconds later, a leather-bound journal flew into the hands o the very unhappy wizard. A few seconds after that came a woman who looked significantly like the previously mentioned wizard. She walked in, a small pout on her face. "I was going to give it back. I promise."

"Yeah? Before or after I was late and ruined all chances that I've been given?"

"Before!"

"Yeah, sure." Niklaus rolled his eyes and slipped the journal into one of his coat pockets, then put the coat on. It was a typical look for him, a brown leather trench coat that made him seem rather foreboding. 

All of a sudden, there were arms around him, holding onto him tightly. "I'm going to miss you, Klaus."

"Aren't you supposed to hate me? Thought that was in the job description of an older sister."

"I've never hated you and you know that good and well!"

"Yeah? Then why did you always-" 

"I thought you were going to be late? And now you want to stand here and argue with me?"

Klaus sighed an emphatic sigh, the shrugged. "Yeah well, maybe I'm going to miss you too and I just didn't want to admit it." He kissed her quickly on the cheek then made his way to the fireplace, Sophie following directly after. He took a handful of floo powder and stood in the fireplace, ready to head out. "Bye, Soph. Love you." 

"Wait! Your shoes!" Sophie leapt into action and grabbed his shoes from beside the door and hurled them at him. He managed to catch them just in time as he threw down the floo powder, exclaiming loudly, "Ministry of Magic!" 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He had arrived all right. The hustle and bustle of different wizards caught him a bit off-guard. He wasn't the type to enjoy himself so much around other people, but he could manage. Coughing as he exited his arrival point, he stopped for only a few moments to slip on his shoes before making his way to the Auror's office. He entered just in time to see a very angry Konstantina Ibsen confront a pleasant looking Saga about some sort of missing fire whiskey.

Caught up in the interaction, he bumped into someone. Looking down, it seemed to be a rather attractive young girl. "Oh. Sorry." His expression was stoic as he eyed the creature before him, betraying nothing.

c5b8508842b0e29e9f0b817a5b7d9093.png

tumblr_inline_mve4ljfLIi1s9jtpg.gif

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

LOCATION: The Scottish Highlands (HQ) || SCENARIO: Hm. Not too far away from home. || WITH: Mummy Dearest || MENTIONS: n/a

Thin, cold, bony fingers grasped tightly to the back of Tempest's neck. Long, sharp nails, painted the deepest of reds dug into her skin. It hurt, but she wasn't about to let that be known. The fingers in question belonged to that of her mother, Davina Alighieri, bitch extraordinaire. At this moment, they were gazing at their location. It sent shivers down Tempest's spine. Not that she was scared. No, that wasn't it at all. She was just dying to get inside, make her escape, and thoroughly check the place out. It honestly seemed like a good adventure to her. Lots of scary dark corners in there. Maybe some people she could give a hard time. 

The Alighieri family, meaning Tempest and her mother and father, made their way to the door. Tempest was pushed slightly in front due to her mother's grasp on the back of her neck. Giovanni, her Papa, was following behind. As they walked, she heard her mother's shrill, commanding voice behind her. "Miranda. Straighten up dear. Slouchy isn't a good look for you."

"I''m standing as straight as I can Mum. Sorry, I'm not as tall as you are." She didn't comment on her mother's use of the name Miranda. She knew that was a lost cause. Tempest, the name she had started using herself during her third year at Hogwarts, was not a name that her mother approved of in the slightest. 

"Don't sass me, little girl." 

Tempest rolled her eyes, but flinched when her mother's nails dug into her skin even more than they had done before. But finally, they had reached the door. Upon entry, Tempest waited while her mother took the time to remove her fur coat, which honestly wasn't necessary in weather like this, but she insisted on wearing it anyway. Her blue eyes caught onto her father and she smiled a wide smile. "Papa, can I go exploring?"

"Absolutely not!" Came Davina's shrill voice.

"Why not, dearest, the girl should have fun!"

Ah! There it was! An argument between her parents. The only time they would ever argue: over her. With a small smile, Tempest turned away and began to explore the house.

THE EVENSTAR - ROOKIE AUROR

tumblr_inline_nr8nfmHKgd1r2z5wy_500.gif

Location: Scottish Highlands - Ministry of Magic, London || Scenario: "Deep breathe." 

With (formerly): Morningstar @Ritzy, X  @Saru, Donovan @PixieDust, Morticia (formerly) || With (currently): N/A  || Mentions: N/A

[SIZE= 12px]With a slight jump, Arwen was caught off guard by a woman's screeching towards her for looking directly in Mr. Morningstar's eyes. Her heart beat picked up slightly as Arwen stayed where she was standing, not moving an inch, as her eyes briefly met the woman who was scolding her. Arwen observantly took in the woman's appearance as she noticed the woman's veins popping out of her skin as well as her blood-red shot eyes buldging out of her eye socket. Swallowing the nervousness in her throat, Arwen's attention went back to Mr. Morningstar as she didn't want to make eye contact with the woman more than necessary. She couldn't talk back to the woman and simply nodded in acknowledgement of her words, mentally telling herself to avoid her if necessary and to never anger her. As Mister Morningstar approached, Arwen stood taller as she listened to his nickname for her Little Bird. She didn't know what to make of the nickname, however, the order he had for her was a strange request but understandable. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]She had to infiltrate the Ministry of Magic as an Auror to observe who their enemies were and what they were up against. Arwen didn't know if this was a test or a saving grace, but this was something Arwen knew she could do. She had the blood of an Auror running through her veins, though, the New Hope did not have to know that. "I understand, Mr. Morningstar. I will do as you ask. Thank you for the advice, I will make sure to find an opening where I can recruit the pure-bloods to come to our side and to observe our enemies. I will not disappoint." Arwen spoke calmly and clearly, however, her ears rang slightly as she heard a loud shrill voice coming from the same woman, accusing her of not being able to do her mission correctly. Furrowing her brows, Arwen bit her lip as she shook her head, showing her determined motivation to prove that woman wrong. However, the sound of the dead weight body being dragged by the house elf Wuffles made her heart sink as she focused her attention back to Mister Morningstar who surprisingly had a comforting yet soothing voice as she didn't know what to make of it. Soon enough, before Arwen could think why Mr. Morningstar would say that something might sting, Arwen felt herself biting her lips and clenching her fist as she resisted the urge to groan and hiss in pain. Her breathing hitched as she clenched her fist tighter, feeling as if her heart was about to explode out of her chest or as if her heart was slowly sizzling and burning in a molten, hot, lava. Arwen felt her hands getting clammy and herself growing hotter before eventually, the heat died down and she felt herself returning back to normal temperature again. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Taking a deep breathe as she calmed herself down, Arwen nodded, speaking politely, [/SIZE]"Yes, sir. I will come when the mark warms. Thank you for entrusting me." [SIZE= 12px]She sincerely told him, only to have the words "you are now one of us" and "do not pull a Severus Snape" being repeatedly over in her head. However, before she knew it, Arwen froze in her spot as her eyes stared blankly ahead. Time stopped as she felt Mr. Morningstar placing a gently kiss on her cheek, only to leave a small drip of blood from the woman that had died before her very eyes a few minutes before. Arwen smelled the iron and felt the drip of blood falling down her cheeks as Arwen didn't make a peep or sound. Automatically, as if trained to be in auto-pilot, Arwen turned to the voice that greeted and welcomed her as Arwen nodded, sending him a small smile.[/SIZE] "Thank you, sir".[SIZE= 12px] At those words, Arwen turned around on her heels, seeing the Guard gesturing her to the out-doors. It was only then she noticed another presence in the room as she looked at him briefly, her stormy, blue eyes staring ahead. Walking out of the mansion, it was only when Arwen smelled and felt the fresh air was when she looked to the Guard as he gestured to the bag in his palm. Taking the bag gently, Arwen looked inside, noticing the floo powder. Nodding, Arwen sent another small smile and a last thank you before she took some floo and simultaneously threw the floo on the ground and said the words [/SIZE]"Ministry of Magic, England"[SIZE= 12px].[/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Once Arwen arrived at the Ministry of Magic, Arwen couldn't take the time to check and look around at the beautiful architecture of England as she made a bee line to find the ladies room. Once she found it, she walked straightly to the sink and turned on the water as she stared at her image in the mirror. Seeing the dried blood on the side of her cheeks, Arwen's eyes were devoid of any color as her hands shakily reached up to her cheeks only for them to curl slightly as she silently screamed to herself at the sight of innocent muggle blood. Quickly rubbing the blood off her cheeks frantically as she wanted it off quickly, Arwen scrubbed soap and water together hastily taking off the blood. She wanted to drown away the smell of iron as well as get rid of the taintedness on her unblemished skin. She silently cried to herself as she continued washing away the small drip of blood. A few minutes passed by and she slowly started humming to herself, trying to calm down her nerves as she took deep breathes, not wanting to alarm or alert anyone in the vicinity of her situation. Soon enough, when the smell and mark was gone from her face, Arwen took out a notebook and quill, citing an incantation to unlock the journal as well as allowed the ink to be invisible unless another incantation was said. Writing down her observations, Arwen started with the New Hope's mansion and the few people she met: Mister Morningstar, X, Donovan, and Morticia. For each person she wrote their appearances as well as observations of them that she saw interesting. Once she finished, Arwen locked the book with the same incantation as well as hid the quill and ink. Arwen was grateful for the lullaby from her childhood as it always seemed to calm her down. [/SIZE]

[SIZE= 12px]Soon enough, Arwen left the laboratory and entered the halls of the Ministry only to see a fountain that depicted different beings such as Witches and Wizards as well as magical creatures and house-elves alike. Taking in the Ministry as much as she could, Arwen made a lot of mental reminders and different observance remarks so that she wouldn't forget anything. As she went up the elevator and made it to the Auror's office, she noticed how crowded the room was as she spotted many foreigners and different faces. Her eyes scanned the area, taking everyone's appearance as she made sure to remember everyone's name. Next, she noticed a black long-haired woman in the center of the crowd only to have a blonde haired woman marching into the direction of another colleague's cubical, it seemed. Arwen felt her heart rapidly beat as she found herself intrigued and excited for the adventures that laid ahead, determined to do what she can.[/SIZE]

Location: Ministry of Magic ||Scenario: The colour of passion ||Status: Rookie ||Codename: Lancelot ||With: Arwen @crucialstar ||Mentions: 

"So what seems to be your problem ma'am?" Rory asked into the Bluetooth he used for travel fortune telling. He couldn't be expected to stay cooped up in his house all the time, now could he?

He was supposed to have been at the ministry of magic a while ago, but it was one of the days where Rory was made to spend time with his parents whether he wanted or not. If he tried to weasel his way out of Family Day, his mum and dad will call all of his muggle relatives and have them shun him through three holidays for not showing respect to his parents after all the time and love they put into raising him; their only child, an online con-man. They put all their efforts into homeschooling him only for him to not go to college and get an actual job,  buying him his ADD meds only for him to scarcely take them, and still putting their son first even though he's a legal adult. The claims of his wrongdoings just went and on.

Rory only noted the ironies in the fact that his relatives didn't know the other half of each of those issues; Rory wouldn't tell him the other half even if he was permitted to. They had made their judgments and he didn't feel the slightest bit bothered to change them. Rory gave props to his parents to homeschooling him on muggle studies on every break he had from Hogwarts so that he could live in the muggle world if he desired so, but they knew he had plans to become an Auror.  The ADD meds were not something he asked them to continue buying since they interfered with his ability to do magic -Rory now to a magical remedy for his disorder that did not interfere with his magic- but never said anything to his parents because it was one way they knew how to apologize, and them putting him first in their lives was just another example of their stubbornness and desire to have him forgive them; which he was slowly on his way to doing.

Not only did Family Day cut into Rory's work time, forcing him to play catch-up afterward, but they just had to do it on the Auror meeting day, making him behind on that also. Fast forward an hour or so, and here Rory sat on a bench in his hometown's train station, sipping on a hot chocolate and listen to a woman speak about a spiritual disturbance in her relationships, and how angry she's been feeling lately with no clear reason why. Not everything Rory said was bs, he actually listened to his callers when they told him their problems, and he'd actually draw on the knowledge he'd learn in Divination to help them out if he felt the desire to, but mostly the calls were about relationships and work desire and troubles. Not everyone would get that big promotion or find love instantaneously, and so he preferred to be vague on those topics, even if he got a premonition about it. "Well, love, I think it would do you well to take it easy. By the looks of it, you've been putting a lot of stress on yourself, and you're beginning to crack under all this pressure, and it's also beginning to change the atmosphere of your home life" Rory replied standing up and stretching the muscles in his arms and back before getting on his train to London. Sometimes he felt more like someone working on an advice line than a fortune telling hotline. "Make sure to say no at least 3 times this week to something you have no desire to do, or you believe is threatening yo your health mentally, physically, or emotionally, and do you like the colour red?" Rory took his seat and drummed on his armrest while the ticket inspector checked his stub. 

"Um, yes."

"Yes, you should definitely avoid the colour red. It may be a colour of passion, but sometimes it's a tad too passionate and can flip without notice over to its other meaning; anger. Do this..." Rory paused as he got one of his premonitions. He sighed, deciding that there was no harm in telling the woman. "Did this and you're luck will definitely improve, especially with work. You just might get the project you've been wanting to be head of, and have it be quite the success."  "Oh thank you so much, sir!" Rory grinned humorously as the woman continued to thank him, before finally ending the call. It was always a drag, working on the hotline. He leaned back in his chair, mentally pleading for no more calls, not all of them went as well as the one he just had, and he didn't need the stress.

~%~

It seemed that life wanted to give him a break, keeping the Bluetooth silent all the way until Rory's time was over, and another person took over on the line. He was one of the first to hop off the train, when it stopped in London, quickly shoving the earpiece into his messenger bag, and jogging to the nearest telephone booth. He typed in the numbers that would gain him access to the Ministry of Magic and leaned against the glass as the booth made its decent underground. If someone were to watch Rory at that particular moment as he twisted and weaved his way through witches and wizards to try and reach the other end of the hall, they very much would have thought the young man was doing a very awkward interpretive dance. Finally, he made to his destination and headed down to the second level. Rory entered the Auror office and looked around impressed and a little uncomfortable with all the Aurors they had managed inside the room so far. He sat his bag on a hook near the door, hung up his jacket, and walked further into the room with his hot chocolate in one hand and the muffin he had snagged from his coat pocket in the other.

[SIZE= 12px]Slowly, he sidled up to a young woman he had seen enter the room before him and took a sip of his coffee. "Noticed anything interesting?" He asked after watching her gaze around the office for a moment. "About the people," He added on taking a moment to look around himself. There were a few faces here and there that he recognized, none that he had really gotten past acquaintance stage with as of yet. "I'm Rory." He hummed holding back a smile as he made eye contact with Mr. Eun, and twiddled his fingers at the man, making him scowl. It was much too easy to get under the veteran Auror's skin. "Muffin?" He asked, offering up the plastic encased blueberry muffin. He'd bought it on a whim when buying his cocoa at a cafe but realized quickly that he didn't want food just yet.[/SIZE]

Warning: Utter Craziness, War, Cults

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]The Morningstar[/SIZE]

fun.gif

With: The Chosen @PixieDust @crucialstar @Saru and anyone else who comes in during the walk

Scene 1 Moment 4: Faith is the Only Truth that Matters

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Watching the departing Little Bird, Clarion sat down again. “So. Giants.” He said while swirling his wine. “Brains lacking but they will be useful. The crackdown on them since they sided with He Who Shall Be Killed By a Brat a Quarter His age. Dear One.” He said, turning to Morticia. “I have a mission for you. Take one of the Guard, ahhh Jenkins will do. Go to North Korea. There I want you to steal what is called a nuclear bomb. There should be remnants left after the Americans fought them, even with China taking control of the area. Please understand this is a mission of great importance, so try not to let your enthusiasm distract you. Feel free to kill as needed but return with the device. The Guard will be able to identify it, so don’t kill him either. Protect him until he returns with the device. I have a plan.” He gave a catlike smile to his Chosen.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“We are going to start a war. Not a Wizarding War, that has already begun. We are going to start a war between China and the United States. We are going to place the device in Seattle, right in the middle of the city. We will imperious several Chinese Nationals and make sure they are spotted right before the blast. This will create chaos. I have a man within the American military that will call for war immediately. The Americans will have no choice but to retaliate in kind. Then cities will burn. While Potter’s Fools are dealing with the Americas, we will slowly take root here in Britain. We will convince the Muggle Government that they must side with the Americans. Even with the tensions between them and the rest of Europe, soon they will follow suit. After all, what civilized country kills millions? A war that Grindelwald only dreamed of will follow. Muggle blood will fill the ocean. This, however must be done in carefully precise steps. This above all else cannot be rushed. We will lure Potter’s Fools into thinking we are but a small threat. Easily snuffed out should the situation allow itself. Small raids on villages. Werewolf attacks. Giants attacking. This will bring more dementors into the world, they will side with us. Come with me, all of you.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]The Morningstar talked as he led them through his manor, down into the caverns below. “We will win not through the use of magic. We will win by pitting the world against itself. Wizards will no doubt try to stop the chaos and we will use them to destroy the Statute of Secrecy. Wizard will fight Muggle. Muggle will fight Muggle and we will just have to wait and sip our tea until the world burns around us. Then, when only the Wizards are left, we will begin the Purge. Mudbloods and Halfbloods alike will die. Perhaps some of the Halfbloods will remain, if they dedicate themselves to us, however they will be forced to take The Vow never to sire or mother a child. Only the Pure will remain in a generation. It makes me a little sad that I will not be around to see the perfect world, and I have yet to find a suitable Heir but all will come in time. Ah here we are.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Behind a heavy steel door a long walkway was revealed, leading into the caves. “It has been some time since we’ve paid a visit to the Cult. I don’t want them thinking I’ve forgotten about them.” Morningstar said with a shrug.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“Our God! He descends!” Came a cry from a young man. There were cheers and sounds of happy crying. Morningstar let them have a little bit of their fun, then held up his hand for silence. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“My Children!” He bellowed. “The time to strike at the Unfaithful is almost at hand! I will bring you victory for those sad few that remain and a GLORIOUS afterlife for those that die in the service of The Morningstar!” There were more cheers. “We must take heed though. Tricks and traitors are around every corner. Welcome the new that will come but watch them. Those that do not follow The Truth will not be a part of our new world and the afterlife that is promised. Your God will bring you to the Light. My Children. I love each and everyone of you. Prove to me that that love is well placed! Prove your devotion and a perfect world waits for you. You just have to have faith! Come, drink from The Pillars of Hope and toast to a new tomorrow and hail the victorious dead!”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]Morningstar waved his wand and out of the mouth of two raven statues poured love potion. The Cult scrambled to drink it. “Drink my children. Drink and know that as sweet as the Ambrosia is, it will taste like sour milk compared to what awaits you! Your God and His Angels are among you now and will be forever by your side. Faith is Salvation. Faith is The Path. Faith is VICTORY!” There were loud cheers as the Cult drank by the handful.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]“How about an early lunch?” Morningstar said to the others as they climbed the stairs. “All that speaking has aroused my hunger. I’m sure Wuffles is making something right now. Let’s have him serve us, shall we?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.666666666666666px]The doors closed behind them. The Damned, not the Saved cheered, minds wiped clean of anything resembling thought. To them there was only him and the Chosen. In a way, Morningstar almost pitied them. Almost.[/SIZE]

[COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 128)][SIZE= 28px]VETERAN AUROR, CODENAME: FIREBALL[/COLOR][/SIZE]

tumblr_mdspszG0Gl1qdpmluo11_r2_250.gif

[COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 128)]LOCATION: [/COLOR]Auror Office, Ministry of Magic || [COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 128)]SCENARIO:[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(64, 224, 208)] [/COLOR]Setting Things Straight || [COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 128)]WITH:[/COLOR] Jack and Miles @Ritzy and Zacharias @Saru || [COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 128)]MENTIONS:[/COLOR]

Alexa had just been about to start up a conversation with Harry, when Walker and his brother approached her. By his body language alone, she could tell that the no-maj was fairly hostile toward wizards in general. If that hadn't been enough he had begun to give an entire exposition on why he disliked them. She gave him the benefit of the doubt, taking his file from him with folded arms and her famous 'listening pose' that anyone who had worked with her long enough knew well. From the corner of her eye she could see Potter smirking slightly as he had seen this many a time.

[COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 128)]"Mr Walker let me make it very clear that I have no grudge against no-majs okay? So let's try to work without the passive aggression. I know your credentials. You don't think The MACUSA President Rita Sondheim would have recommended you to me and I would not have checked your papers?" [/COLOR]she then turned to Jack and gave him a pointed nod, giving him her usual sage advice, [COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 128)]"and you Walker junior: try not to worry so much. Your brother can handle himself I'm sure." [/COLOR]She had said none of this particularly unkindly, but she was always blunt with her wording.

Soon another person had approached her. God if her mother could see all the men she was attracting today she'd be over the moon and thrusting unsubtle wedding hints their way. God help them all. The man introduced himself as Zacharias. He had not mentioned a surname but she knew from her files that it was Warbeck.

[COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 128)]"I certainly am the head of the States division. Zacharias huh? Last name Warbeck. Any relation to the singer Celestina Warbeck?" [/COLOR]She extended her hand to shake briefly, [COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 128)]"My name is Alexa, Alexa Chen."[/COLOR]

IMG_0177.PNG

IMG_0148.JPG

IMG_0196.PNG

Location: Aurors office || Role: Veteran Auror || Scenario: Alexa Chen..... Celestina Warbeck? Hmm, interesting possibility. || With: Alexa @PixieDust 

Observing the two men alongside the woman and their conversation with each other. He then looked toward her more focused on a single person rather then all to provide full attention as he listened to her respond and he reply in turn. "I thought you might be, you have the look of a veteran in our field. Plus the states seemed true enough of locations as I haven't seen you before now. But yes Zacharias Warbeck." Zacharias replied though completely surprised by the question as if not getting that one before now. Any relation to the singer... Celestina Warbeck? It brought a small smile at the thought of being related to such a woman. He wasn't sure if he was as his grandfather and grand uncle both were rather wide spread in playing the field and engaging women with charm and passion of ways in their pursuits. Maybe he was? Could perhaps explain his love for music, if a little much for simply having a love for it from a unknown source. Shaking her hand briefly as she extended her hand. "Actually I'm not certain. Would rather be, a incredible possibility. But well met Alexa Chen and welcome." Zacharias responded with a short smile 

(apologies for the shortness and lacking of posts, overslept and now have work to leave for shortly. Will continue with my other posts over time and get them posted as soon as able. Tomorrow likely)

[COLOR= rgb(238, 130, 238)][SIZE= 28px]ROOKIE AUROR, CODENAME: GOLDIE[/COLOR][/SIZE]

LOCATION: Auror Office, Ministry of Magic || SCENARIO: Exquisite Dress Robes || WITH: Patrick @Saru and Antoine|| MENTIONS:

Leandra gave Patrick a kind and reassuring look, knowing that he, like her, was uncomfortable in crowded spaces. If she could just remember the spell, she would make the room able to hold more people without changing the size. [COLOR= rgb(238, 130, 238)]"Mmm..." [/COLOR]she started nodding, [COLOR= rgb(238, 130, 238)]"Claustrophobic too huh? Don't worry, we'll be out of here soon hun." [/COLOR]She gently patted his hand before turning her attention to the dashing blonde who had drawn her attention and was now apparently attempting to keep it.

"Thanks dear! I never turn down the opportunity to look good while taking action or simply enjoying it." The man replied with a relaxed posture as if he was used to this sort of semi-flirtatious banter. Lea smiled, pleased that someone at least understood the value of fashion. [COLOR= rgb(64, 224, 208)]"Speaking of which... you do look quite breath taking yourself. Fashionable and beautiful but deadly, I bet. Am I right?" [/COLOR]Lea found that she was actually blushing a little at this remark. She gave a small, girlish shrug and nodded with wide-doe eyes.

[COLOR= rgb(238, 130, 238)]"I don't think I'm at liberty to say. It would ruin my mystique!" [/COLOR]she gave him another of her flirty looks before turning her attention back to Patrick who introduced himself as though feeling left out.

[COLOR= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"Ah yes, well names Patrick. And you?" [/COLOR]He said to the blond man.

[COLOR= rgb(64, 224, 208)]"Ah, yes, sorry about that... my manners seem to have escaped me. I'm...." [/COLOR]The blond trailed off and Lea instantly turned her attention to where his eye-line was. He was distracted by a man at the far end of the room. Letting her curiosity get the better of her, she tried delving into the young man's mind to see what was troubling him. Nothing. An occlumens of course. She did sense that the males had a connection of sorts though. She didn't need to be a mind reader to know that. When you have constant access to the emotions of others, you tend not to need to hear thoughts anymore.

[COLOR= rgb(64, 224, 208)]"Uh, hmm.... I'm Alastor, least that's what they call me these days. Well met Patrick." [/COLOR]He then turned his attention back to Leandra, as if trying to resume the previous mood. Being the sensitive soul that she was, Lea pretended she hadn't noticed the change and let her gaze return to that of polite friskiness. [COLOR= rgb(64, 224, 208)]"And if I may have the pleasure... Whats your name? In all my captured attention. I seemed to have forgotten proper introductions and the learning of your name." [/COLOR]

Lea giggled a melodic laugh. [COLOR= rgb(238, 130, 238)]"My aren't you formal? I feel like Marilyn Monroe!" [/COLOR]she said, making the name of the Hollywood starlet sound as though she was Marilyn. [COLOR= rgb(238, 130, 238)]"My name is Leandra. Pleasure to meet you Alastor." [/COLOR]She suddenly stood, apparently irritated by something. She approached him with abandon and reached out, gently flicking a piece of lint from his dress robes. She gave him a discreet wink. [COLOR= rgb(238, 130, 238)]"You had a little something on your dress robes." [/COLOR]With that she sat back down as if nothing had happened.

Location: Aurors office || Role: Rookie || Scenario: The room of crowds & reassurances || With: Leandra "Goldie" Goldstein & Alastor: Antoine Warbeck codename.... still to come || Tags: @PixieDust @Starfish @crucialstar @TheWeirdPhilosopher || Mentions: Konstantina, Arwen, Saga and Rory 

The american Auror had often struggled with crowded rooms despite his rather outgoing personality. But even experience of troubles never meant control over them, it only meant they were not as bad and with the room growing with more and more people as Patrick could have expected, it was still uncomfortable. If not for Leandra's presence and kind, reassuring look and gentle pat of his hand the young man would have likely taken a step outside. But she did and he didn't. The kind gesture and comfort of knowing it would be fine as they would be out of there soon enough. Patrick looked toward her with appreciative smile and took a deep breath, closed eyes and relaxed with a exhale as he nodded. "Thanks for that Leandra." he commented quietly to her in reply. "And yes.... I am. Odd right? Claustrophobia being my basic kryptonite." Patrick smiled slightly while showing his muggle lad side with a small reference to one of his childhood favorites and comics in superman with the mentioning of kryptonite. As Leandra and Alastor continued this gave Patrick a moment to look upon the room noticing a frustrated seeming woman at her desk looking for something as she knocked over and picked up a stack of papers and placed them back on her desk. Eventually speaking to another woman near her about fire whiskey, watching this scene Patrick moved his eyes toward another woman that seemed near his age and just arrived with a young brown haired man walked up to her and began speaking. Once more he observed for a moment getting familiar with the different faces before returning his attention to Leandra and Alastor. 

(Alastor up next once work is over :)  )

9fb7490a89a45499a53df29adc1f90e5.png

VALKYRIE - VETERAN AUROR

tumblr_n4xt69xThE1tpz5yuo1_250.gif

Location: Ministry of Magic, England || Scenario: "Another sleepless night - The Mission"  || With: Morgana @StarrySkyofLostSouls || Mentions: Kwan @TheWeirdPhilosopher

Clink, clink, the chains went as loud thump thumps were heard as a punch and kick was thrown against a punching bag. Heavy breathing ensued as sweat dropped from Gyeoul's pale, oval-shaped face. She had been awake after one of her night terrors managed to wake her up from her slumber. Gyeoul never was able to go back to sleep after such occurrences, night after night. It would be a new record if she ever got to sleep for at least six hours, but sadly, that wasn't the case as she only slept for four hours. It has been six years since she left South Korea and her family as well six years since she got her citizenship to be a citizen in England. Taking a step back from her regimes, Gyeoul wiped the sweat off her face with the warm cloth she brought with her as she always got cold easily. Checking the watch on the wall, Gyeoul took a deep breathe, knowing it was time to freshen herself up for the day to come. She didn't like being late, especially when she was summoned by Mr. Potter to be there for a debrief of their mission. It was her duty and her passion to become an Auror, someone who held an important job of protecting and keeping the Wizarding World and Muggle World safe from dark wizards who wants to cause  messes and corruption. Gyeoul never understood the need to keep "pure-blood" lineages in the Wizarding World when the day and age was starting to charge, or at least, she thought it was. Walking to the bench that held a newspaper of the different headlines that showed mauled corpses of decaying bodies. Gyeoul felt her insides stirring as she knew that most were going to start suspecting the werewolves as the attackers, especially if the Ministry of Magic in Paris called for more aid than normal. Was it due to the work of the new darkness rising? 

Not realizing she was gripping the newspaper so hard, Gyeoul released her hold on the paper as it dropped to the floor. Gyeoul didn't bother in picking it up as she felt too disturbed and angered by the matter. She could only hope that the werewolves were found and detained before the matter started to get out of hand and the non-magical humans wouldn't start suspecting it was something otherworldly. As Gyeoul started walking out of her underground basement of her apartment, Gyeoul quickly walked back into her house, freshening up to appear at the Ministry of Magic, on time. Making sure she smelled of a scent that wasn't too sweet and pungent, Gyeoul dressed considerable modest with a white button-up shirt and black slacks. However, she took a denim jean shirt and extra pair of pants in case she needed to change into a more casual attire. Once she was ready, Gyeoul took one look in the mirror as she knew first impressions always stuck in someone's mind. Should she bring the welcome cake and perhaps one or two balloons she bought to bring to the refreshment room? Or was it not the time or place? Nevertheless, Gyeoul looked at the box and the cake, shrugging her shoulders as she took the box in her arm as the balloon floated in the air. It couldn't hurt to welcome the newcomers, right? Shaking her head, disregarding the many questions and the nervousness swirling inside her stomach. With her empty hands, she took some floo powder, walked in the chimney she had, and threw the floo on the ground, "Ministry of Magic, England!" 

It was always a habit for her to say "England" whenever she used floo to get from her apartment to the Ministry as she was peculiar with not wanting to be taken to the wrong place. As she entered the Ministry via floo, Gyeoul fixed herself quickly, wondering if Kwan had arrived yet. She spoke to him yesterday in his lab when he was working on his potion, but didn't stay for too long since he seemed preoccupied and it required a lot of concentration. As Gyeoul walked to where the Auror's office was for the meeting, Gyeoul took note of a taller, ginger-haired girl, standing slightly a few distance from the others. Although she seemed alone, Gyeoul smiled softly at the confidence that seemed to radiate off the girl as she approached her. Something inside her told her to be approachable and be nice, it was her chance. "Hello, are you one of the new Aurors? I don't think I have seen your face around here before. Have they announced the mission yet?" Gyeoul spoke politely, looking up to the young woman, as she stood at only four five and eleven inches. Gulping the nervousness down her throat, as she was proud of the fact that she didn't high-tail out of the conversation, she smiled softly, adjusting the cake box that had some balloons attached to it, to extend her hand out to the young girl."My name is Gyeoul, but you can call me Winter." Gyeoul - 1 and Shyness - 0. It seemed her morning was turning out just okay so far, though, she had Kwan to thank for helping her find some sort of confidence to greet someone . 

Jack Walker 

Bookworm

giphy.gif

With: Miles, Alexa @PixieDust

Place: MOM

Jack stands there uncomfortably. Miles is there, being Miles again. His boss is not exactly looking amused, then again Miles is not exactly giving her much to laugh about. Jack just stands there as Miles grunts on and on. Seriously, why did he even join if he hated magic this much? Jack looked over and spotted a fresh pot of coffee. He sighed and took a cup. He needed it after everything Miles had done today. He poured in way to much sugar and way to much cream. It was the only thing Miles and him ever agreed on, how to drink coffee. Shame it wasn't triple coffee but still, you take what you can get. Now Miles is off about Vampires. He can't believe they are real. Didn't his government tell him anything? Still, Miles was right to ask about the mission. Things were being tight lipped and even Jack was curious. This seemed more than just a normal werewolf shakedown. Then again, that could just be the paranoia sitting in. 

85a624dd3ac3d57ad298dbec35c3b47b.png

[COLOR= rgb(64, 224, 208)][SIZE= 28px]VETERAN AUROR, CODENAME: LADY OF THE LAKE[/COLOR][/SIZE]

tumblr_inline_mm552xsK5A1qz4rgp.gif

[COLOR= rgb(64, 224, 208)]LOCATION:[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(64, 224, 208)] [/COLOR]Auror Office, Ministry of Magic || [COLOR= rgb(64, 224, 208)]SCENARIO: [/COLOR]Koni's Here || [COLOR= rgb(64, 224, 208)]WITH:[/COLOR] Konstantina @Starfish || [COLOR= rgb(64, 224, 208)]MENTIONS:[/COLOR] N/A

Saga was now quite comfortable watching the occasionally insipid interactions going on around her. Many of the younger aurors were already forming their little 'packs'. It was bittersweet to see. She knew that being an auror could forge great bonds, but she also knew it would be hell for those who got too invested in the others. Misfortune struck more often than it should in her line of work. She was just beginning to absorb herself in people watching to pass the time when her attention was caught by the sound of an office door swinging open and the figure of her tall, blonde haired femme fatale of a boss storming into the room. An angry Konstantina Ibssen was still an intimidating sight after all these years, however unlike a fair few people in the room, she did not flinch as she saw her approaching.

Saga inhaled a deep breath as Konstantina's eyes flashed almost accusingly toward her. Saga remained calm and took a slightly straighter posture in her seat, waiting for the exclamation her boss was dying to make.

"Saga. Where in the bloody hell is my fire whiskey?"

Saga took a quick glance around the area of onlookers. Koni really was tactless. She was not exactly giving a professional impression, but Saga knew full well not to point it out just now. 

"Top cupboard on the left in your office. That's where I saw it last...Ms Ibsen." she said with a complete lack of her usual informality with Koni. They were friends, but now was a time to keep face.

Saga could see the exhaustion on her friend's face and wanted to add that water would be far more refreshing, but she hardly wanted to cross her either. "Perhaps you could just sit for a moment. I know you've had a lot of paperwork." Saga may not usually be the best at sympathy or empathy, but she knew when someone was overworking themselves, "We've all had a lot of things on our plates as of late..."

Users who are viewing this thread