• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

back yet again. (hopefully for good)

QueenCupCake

One Thousand Club
Yes! Hello! I'm back yet again,my aplogies to anyone that I was role playing with before this. The restaurant I work at decided that they needed me on third shift (11pm to 7am) but hey, you know, a raise and a promotion, so it's cool. Anyyyyywhoooo, I'm Jami ^_^ you can call me whatever (: the only real rule I have is, if you're someone who doesn't like to be nice and talk once and a while outside of the role play, just don't even bother. Also, I prefer to role play with people who are only 17 and older.

Sooo.. I'll start off with what I'm craving most.

Bad boy x good girl (I have a plot for this)

Kidnapped x kidnapper (also a loose idea for this as well)

Kidnapped x kidnapped

Daughter of a rich father x abused servant.

I always prefer to play the female if I'm being honest, but I can and will play 10 male characters to my one female character, and I much prefer mxf. I'm also open to pretty much anything so don't be afraid to message me!(:

I'm up for Bad boy x Good girl or Daughter of a rich father x Abused servant. if you are still looking.

Awesome! Sorry I couldn't get back to you guys last night, I was at work, but I'll message you both now!(:

Hey! I know i'm under 17 buuuuuuut I'm super interested in the daughter of a rich girl x abused servant if you're okay that i'm fourteen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back