• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Back to the Past

thoroughfare

sun bleached fly
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

A group of teens in 2033 are working on a science project, the project fails. Instead of making a potato clock, they make a time machine, the time machine brings them to 2015, to get back they have to remake the machine, but, some of the parts they used are non-existent in this year, they have to re-invent them and find a way back to the future.

I will be making an 'evil' character as well as my character. The evil character will be trying to kill every teen, but unsuceeds. More information will be put in if enough people are interested.

Ah. It sounds fairly interesting. However my current RP skills are not very high so I will simply watch your roleplay for the time being.

First time to the site, and my interest is piqued. Count me in.

So how many people are you hoping for, for this to work?

FALLENProdigy said:
First time to the site, and my interest is piqued. Count me in.

So how many people are you hoping for, for this to work?
About 5-7.

If anyone wants to tag someone they think might be interested, it would be highly appreciated!

Hmmmm *Smells the idea* smells like....Time travel....*Smells again*...and...interesting idea

I *Smells the idea once more*...i think i smell potatos there.........

But anyway im interested yes -3-

That was about the number that the thread hoster was looking for. -Jumps up and down, fangirling even though he is obviously not a girl.-

-Bows ceremoniously, sweeping the severed head of an enemy from atop his own.- You are too kind, ma'am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back