• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Back from Vacation, Ready to RP

myvalentina

A half forgotten song
Hey guys, I had a great two weeks off of work and away from my computer, but I'm back and itching to get some RPs going.

I'll just start with some plots (Bolded means I'm more inclined to do those):

• King/Guards - Warring kingdoms
  • Silent Hill/Ghost Town
  • Western - Showdown at high noon
  • Space exiles - outpost at the edge of the galaxy
  • Urban Exploring - Deserted cities and modern ruins
  • Noire - The dame came into my office dressed in silk and heavy pearls, walking towards my liquor she manhandled it like she owned the place. Looking like that she probably did...

Now a couple things about me:

• I like to Rp in the threads for the most part..
  • I do romance in fandom with pairings I like, but I don't care one way or another if a romance happens in an original roleplay. I play M/F, M/M, F/F, but I won't push a romance if I'm not feeling it. Like we can plan for our characters to have a romance like relationship but sometimes it's more fun when things don't work out.
  • Also I play a range of ages, but I tend to skew my characters into their late twenties and early thirties. I don't expect the same from your characters, but if you're playing an experienced character that would have had to go to school or had lots of training I would like to see the age reflect the life being led. (just a little pet peeve)
  • I'm usually a night blogger in my time zone so anywhere between 3pm-3am central is when I'm the most active. Like really active after dark. And I can respond like every day or every other day.
  • I'm flowery with my writing and sometimes I can get carried away and write a lot, but I try to keep it to a few paragraphs a post.
  • I'm not a stickler for grammar. If i don't understand something I'll ask you about it and if we really can't understand each other no big deal we can go our separate ways. No judgement.
  • I don't have any concrete ideas so feel free to change the story or add stuff and expand on the rp. Don't feel like I know what I'm doing I just want to be surprised. I'm also not squeamish or easily grossed out and if I have a problem with content I'll say so. I'd like us to be honest with each other most of all.

Um.... Other then that if you have any questions or if you're interested you know leave a comment or pm me. I'm super excited to be rp-ing on the regular.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm really interested in these though I have to say I'm not too good with long replies, I'll do my best though.

I can't decide between Space Exiles and Urban Exploring xD they are both awesome ideas. I'd love to try either one!

The Warring Kingdoms and Silent Hill/Ghost Town plots seem pretty intriguing! I'm still new to this site but I'd love to try roleplaying with you regarding those two. I normally do M/F pairings but I'm open to new ventures. :)

Charmaine said:
The Warring Kingdoms and Silent Hill/Ghost Town plots seem pretty intriguing! I'm still new to this site but I'd love to try roleplaying with you regarding those two. I normally do M/F pairings but I'm open to new ventures. :)
Fantastic! Are you still on Private Message lock down? If so I can start a thread for us to discuss starting an RP! If not just PM me

myvalentina said:
Fantastic! Are you still on Private Message lock down? If so I can start a thread for us to discuss starting an RP! If not just PM me
Yes I am, sadly. A thread would be good, thank you!

Edit: Are PM's conversations? If so, I'm having one with another role-player so I think I can receive but not start one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Charmaine said:
Yes I am, sadly. A thread would be good, thank you!
Edit: Are PM's conversations? If so, I'm having one with another role-player so I think I can receive but not start one.
Alright I sent you a conversation! Let's see if we can work something out! :D

The Western sounds really interesting to me but the Urban exploring sounds cool too.

I would be mostly interested in the Western though if your interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back