• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Back at it Again!

Spooky_Juicebox

FROGGGGG
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey fellas! I’m Spooky! I’m 20 and a full-time college student with a full-time job so sometimes I’m unable to chat or rp and if that comes up I’ll let you know.

I’m semi-lit/lit and I ask that you be the same or more. I tend to write anywhere between 2-5+ paragraphs at a time and I’m working on being a better writer, so please be understanding. :)

I prefer 1x1 short-term rp although I don’t mind long-term. I’m alright with doubling up.

OOC chat is preferred but not required. I just like to be able to communicate with my partners and chat/plot as we go.

Okay, now that that’s out of the way let’s get into the good stuff.

I’m down for whatever, really. I can do any gender pairing and any genre (magical-realism, romance and horror are my favorite topics <3).

Here are some pairings I have in mind (so many classics):
- Roommate x Roommate
- YouTuber x YouTuber
- Vampire x Human
- Vampire x Vampire
- Werewolf x Anyone (Realllllyyyy wanting this right now!)
- Angel x Dark Angel
- Angel x Demon
- Demon x Demon
- Demon x Human
- Superhero x Villain
- Detective x Journalist
- Murderer x Journalist
- Murderer x Detective
- Thief x Guard
- Elf x Anyone
- Master x Maid
- Cowboy/girl x Cowboy/girl
- Cowboy/girl x Criminal
- Sheriff x Criminal
- Babysitter x Parent

Of course we can do any pairing you’d like, but these are just some of the ones I can think of.
~~~
Fandoms:

If the pairings don’t interest you, I’m also interested in a few fandoms which I’ll list below :)

-FNaF (All but Help Wanted, Special Delivery, Freddy in Space, and SB: Fury’s Rage)
-Detroit: Become Human
-Invader Zim
-BATIM
-MLP
-Demon Slayer
-Minecraft
-Undertale
-Deltarune
-Helluva Boss
-Hazbin Hotel
-Red Dead Redemption 2
-Doki Doki Literature Club
- Mario and The Music Box
- Skyrim: The Elder Scrolls

We can do OCxOC OCxCanon or CanonxCanon

If any of these interest you, feel free to comment or DM me and I’ll get back to you when I can, ty! :) 🦞

Last edited:
I would so be down for a Red Dead Redemption role play if you’d be interested! I can play just about anyone!

I'm 22, I prefer MxM and like a lot of your pairings, are you interested in me Pming you?

If you are still looking for a rp partner, I am trying still to get started with any rp, and as you suggested elf×anyone I would go with that and choose to be the elf then, if it will work, I do like going with any fantasy involved in it.

If you are still looking for a rp partner, I am trying still to get started with any rp, and as you suggested elf×anyone I would go with that and choose to be the elf then, if it will work, I do like going with any fantasy involved in it.
Sweet, DM me

Hello! My name is Moon. ^^ I'd love to roleplay the thief x guard pairing, if you'd still be interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back