• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom B.U. High School - "Lore" and OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Rhino Schneider Rhino Schneider Kinda want our characters to interact for the meantime but I have no idea how to start it xp
Well he did want to introduce himself to her at some point maybe with Felix getting called away he would take the opportunity. He doesn't seem like the overly-social type but maybe he remembered how hard it's been for him to meet a friend or how hard it would have been if not for Amaryllis?

Well he did want to introduce himself to her at some point maybe with Felix getting called away he would take the opportunity. He doesn't seem like the overly-social type but maybe he remembered how hard it's been for him to meet a friend or how hard it would have been if not for Amaryllis?
Good ideas, I'll do it once soon xp.

Also, I assume classes are gonna be skipped and stuff, just to get to the good parts. Just making sure

Rhino Schneider Rhino Schneider Kinda wanted to advance the freshmen since the sophomore's class have begun themselves, and make a way to force the students to have some sort of contact. If you want Aqua to stay at the back later on, you can slowly do that, there never was really/Block Buster didn't bother to assign seats and all that ^^

Rhino Schneider Rhino Schneider Kinda wanted to advance the freshmen since the sophomore's class have begun themselves, and make a way to force the students to have some sort of contact. If you want Aqua to stay at the back later on, you can slowly do that, there never was really/Block Buster didn't bother to assign seats and all that ^^
That's fair enough I'll get a post out soon!

Truth be told I don't think she really cares about where she sits, she only picked the back so she was out the way and could sleep through class being at the front just meant that was harder :closed eyes open smile:

Computing Magus Computing Magus Want me to interact with Aden now or wait till classes are over? Don't want to start an interaction only for it to be cut short by a time skip...if we are skipping class that is.

Computing Magus Computing Magus Want me to interact with Aden now or wait till classes are over? Don't want to start an interaction only for it to be cut short by a time skip...if we are skipping class that is.
I'm not sure if we'll be doing a time-skip again, since we've already done one relatively earlier, and since I'm just thinking it'll be an average lesson by Block Buster, unless it'll be something engaging, since Block Buster is their hero-class teacher. The fields are kinda under clean-up, so I'm not sure if they can do something, if anything, inside the classroom and stuff.

EDIT: But either the timeskip will happen or not, I think it's fine if ya interact

I'm not sure if we'll be doing a time-skip again, since we've already done one relatively earlier, and since I'm just thinking it'll be an average lesson by Block Buster, unless it'll be something engaging, since Block Buster is their hero-class teacher. The fields are kinda under clean-up, so I'm not sure if they can do something, if anything, inside the classroom and stuff.
Roger that! By time-skip, I was meaning skipping over classes and not something like a week-long time-skip again😅

So what I'm hearing is go for the interaction!

Why must Aqua be a freshman 😭 I want to squish her fucking cheeks and protect her from all evil and trucks 😭💖
Haha isn't she just adorable, she's actually so much fun to play just this little innocent goofball. Don't worry Amie can meet her at lunch...possibly. Amie can be Aqua's lunchtime protection squad captain! Benefits include free headpats and cheek squishing privileges 🤣🤣

Sh
Haha isn't she just adorable, she's actually so much fun to play just this little innocent goofball. Don't worry Amie can meet her at lunch...possibly. Amie can be Aqua's lunchtime protection squad captain! Benefits include free headpats and cheek squishing privileges 🤣🤣
i want her to meet Alex she won’t be As innocent 😂 Nah but seriously am loving seeing her posts she's just so cute 😭

Users who are viewing this thread

Back