• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom B.U. High School - Characters

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Why can't you copy/paste 🤔 I'm sorry, I don't think I can accept you unless you give me a cohesive character sheet 😧

I'm on mobile sorry '(
You should be able to hold your finger over the text. It'll highlight it, and you can move the cursors to cover the entire sheet. And press copy. If that's not doable, do you have no access to a computer or laptop?

I hate to be that person, but I can't accept you until you give me a cohesive character sheet. I'm sorry.

You should be able to hold your finger over the text. It'll highlight it, and you can move the cursors to cover the entire sheet. And press copy. If that's not doable, do you have no access to a computer or laptop?

I hate to be that person, but I can't accept you until you give me a cohesive character sheet. I'm sorry.
Guess I'll just watch

I mean to be fair, ive copied, pasted and made full posts from mobile. There shouldnt be anything that makes your phone unable to do that...then again the CS required is very minor/barebones, you could type it out manually if you couldnt copy and paste.

dbttdoi-6f113e3d-d14d-4d08-9b4e-b4083582466b.png

Hmm... Fascinating. I'm willing to give this one a try:

Name: Hanakamiya
Age/Grade: (freshman, sophomore, junior, senior): 16/Freshman

Quirk:

"Limit Breaker"
This Quirk allows her to break her limits in an extensive way to break her limits far beyond what a normal human would be capable of, vastly increasing her strength, speed, and endurance, as well able to create shockwaves with the mere pressure of her fists and even able to bounce off. And her reaction speed goes far beyond what her brain would be capable of comprehending, meaning she can dodge attacks from the millimeter scale, using nothing but pure thought and instinct. Every other post, her strength would be given a significant increase, making her a deadly adversary for 1 on 1 combat . Every time she utilizes Limit Breaker, her base strength becomes superior to the last time she used the technique, hence why the technique , in more than one way, is breaking her limits. With the air pressure she emits, she can do anything from creating a forcefield with said pressure (with said pressure rivaling her current strength level at that point) or even use the air pressure as a layer to amp her attacks massively above what they would be if she attacked normally.

Her appearance slightly changes as she utilizes Limit Breaker. Her eyes become silver, her hair becomes longer to the point it reaches her mid back, her bodily proportions become somewhat curvier and toned out, and this air pressure comes from the heat exerted from her body.

Quirk Weakness: As immensely powerful as "Limit Breaker" is, it does have it's downsides. Despite her general increases in strength, durability goes down gradually as the strength goes down, so the longer she is using it the more it gradually wears her body out. Due to this, she can only use this power once an hour, and if she burns herself out she cannot use it for the remainder of the day. Being overwhelmed by an barrage of attacks will eventually lessen the amount of chances she can have to dodge. Any non-physical Quirk does quite a bit of damage to her in this form. Elemental Based Quirks also do massive damage to this Quirk, hence why she tries to dodge them whenever confronted by them.

Personality: (feel free to be pretty vague about this. I just want a general idea of what your character is about) She is very secretive but has a heart of gold. Her lack of respect of herself has no boundaries whatsoever, and has even told self degrading jokes about herself more times than one can count. Negative about herself and her own well being, she is more than willing to be canon fodder just for the sake of defusing fights before they even start, unless someone's life is at stake. While utilizing Limit Breaker, she becomes more calm , collected, and generally is considered much more hero material than her regular state of being would be.

Note: Nothing notable.

Other: (anything else you feel is important to mention about your character)

Last edited:
Name: Alexander Ejiri (Alex)

Age/Grade: (freshman, sophomore, junior, senior) Junior, 17

Sexuality: Bi

Quirk: Guitar fingers. Alex can shoot guitar strings from his finger tips and toes.

Quirk Weakness: If the strings are cut or broken, Alex revives a painful shock and is down for the count until the pain vanishes.

Personality: (feel free to be pretty vague about this. I just want a general idea of what your character is about) Alex is a bit of a bad boy. Sometimes missing classes as he likes to focus on music. He cares about his friends but can kinda be a prankster and cheeky.

Appearance:

Other: (anything else you feel is important to mention about your character) Alex has brothers (I’m open to anyone wanting to be related )

Attachments

• DEE9D8A1-65A9-4493-9DAE-9261555F958D.jpeg
    DEE9D8A1-65A9-4493-9DAE-9261555F958D.jpeg
    32.5 KB · Views: 10
1586823274489.png
Name:
Aqua Florentine

Age/Grade: (freshman, sophomore, junior, senior)
15/Freshman

Quirk:
Water slime

Water Slime is a mutant type quirk which manifests within Aqua's entire body. Her body consists entirely of water to which she can manipulate, bend, and even change it's colour whenever she wishes. Her usual form is that of a small blob of water looking like a slime when being compressed this way it has one unique property when it's strangely bouncy. Much like a slime's out of various games while in her natural form she is oddly bouncy allowing her a unique amount of mobility. Thanks to her body being made out of water she is rather resilient physical attacks such as being slashed or punched, instead, this chips away at her body causing her to shrink in size causing her to have to rehydrate in order to get back to her usual size. Due to her unique body, she has no need for food just being able to survive solely off the water.

Quirk Weakness:
Her biggest weakness is temperates on very hot days or very cold days she has to be very careful. On cold days she holds the risk of freezing and on hot days evaporating, due to this, both people with hot and cold quirks scare her to a certain degree.

Personality:
If being happy and carefree was an Olympic sport then Aqua would be a gold medalist. Aqua is a literally a giant ball of happiness and as such it's incredibly rare to ever see the girl with a frown on her face, she takes everything she does in her daily life with a spring in her step and lives life with a very simple motto in mind. "It takes very little energy to smile and takes a lot more to be sad so for as long as I can I'm sure going to be smiling!".

Other: (anything else you feel is important to mention about your character)​

Name: Evan Colin McDowell

Age/Grade: 17, sophomore

Quirk: Punching Bag
Getting hit is something that is generally to be avoided for most people, after all, it hurts to get... hurt. Sadly for Evan, his Quirk gives him the ability to take a beating and deliver it back with extra force, it also makes him a lot more durable, having skin with the same properties of kevlar and bones harder than tungsten lets him take almost any hit blasting back with a wave of force

Quirk Weakness: Unfortunately Evan still feels pain, and while he can get hit by a truck and slam back harder, that still hurts like a mother! it also takes A LOT of energy to store the power inside of him to strike back with getting exhausted after only a few big hits. He also has to get rid of the energy or Evan risks exploding

Gender/Sexuality: Male. Straight.

Personality: Evan never meant to be a kid who constantly got in fights, but he simply can't sort things out with his words well, often angering people into fighting. He has a lot of compassion and empathy and hates bullies, often using himself as a shield to protect those who are being attacked by jerks who want their lunch money or something, always trying to act like a hero because it's what a good person would do! and because it makes Evan look cool... sometimes... But at the end of the day, He just tries to be a good guy and an upstanding friend. Being an only child of a recently single mother he wants to do his best to help his mom out of poverty and wants but an end to people who use their strength to put others down, as his stepfather did.

Appearance:
Evan McDowell.png

Other: The scar and Evan's face was from when his stepfather tried to attack his mom with a broken bottle and he stepped in the way.

46e85d7d8f2e765b2ec4042d23c3d63a.jpg

Name: Touya Matsuda

Age/Grade: 16 / Sophomore

Quirk and Weakness: Growth- Touya can make plants from the ground or his own body. His body is purely organic, with plants growing around his body, even his hair has flowers in it. It's not a flower crown either, it's literally attached to his skin. Vines can protrude from his hands to restrain a villain. His father having rock/Earth-based abilities contributed to the fact that he could make plants from outside his body, his mother could only make plants from her body. His main weakness is that if he uses his quirk to grow plants from his body too much he can injure himself, bleeding skin and weakness. It is essentially a part of his body he's giving up.

Personality:
Touya is a good-spirited individual, he always seems to be in a good mood despite some of the behaviors he expresses. He seems anxious a lot of the time, they tease him and say he's "shaking like a leaf" due to his anxiety. He's able to work through his anxiety and push through bravely. He's got a heroic spirit and the determination to match. He cares a lot about those in his family and friends group. He has a sense of humor and makes jokes a lot, sarcasm is second nature. He's nurturing and would give his friends the world. He's always willing to listen to other people's problems, even though at just sixteen he can't really do much about it. Though what he can do, he will do. He has high stamina and doesn't seem to get tired easily, though when he overexerts himself, he can be lazy for days. Back to his anxiety, he has trouble opening up to people he hasn't already gotten to know. He's pretty open to those from his class though, he's gotten to know them. He's studious and hasn't made it to this point on pure luck, but on willpower, determination and hard work. He's kind of a science nerd, he likes space, plants and believes in aliens, even though he lives in quite an alien-type universe, he just believes something is out there other than them.

Other:

Dislikes-
+Fire
+Being woken up
+Lack of pillows
+Eggs
+Any type of meat. (Vegetarian)

Likes-
+Gardening
+Science
+Space
+Mysteries

Character #1

Name: Yuri GreyThorn

Age/Grade: (Junior)

Quirk: "Lightning" fast speed and reflexes

Quirk Weakness: It has a time limit to it, he can only use it for about 5-10 minutes before It tires him out, and weakens him

Personality: a bit on the silent side, he prefers to keep to himself and his sister, Nova, he can be dense and a jerk, but once you get to know him, he's not so bad

Appearance:
Screenshot_20200323-180150_Gacha Life.jpg
Other: He has quite a bit of experience in fighting, as along with his sister, he always get into fights, and prefers to fight more than one person at once
Screenshot_20200323-195529_Gacha Life.jpg

Character #2

Name: Nova GreyThorn

Age/Grade: Freshman

Quirk: Elemental Manipulation (Fire, Ice, Lightning, Water, and Shadows(Which isn't an Element)

Quirk Weakness: She may be good at it, but it drains her, she can only use it for a bit before it knocks her completely unconscious

Personality: A Fighter, just like her brother, she isn't afraid to use her quirk in a fight whatsoever, she Dense as well, but much smarter than her brother.

Appearance:
Screenshot_20200323-133402_Gacha Life.jpg
Other: While Her Brother and Mother are more Melee oriented, her and her father are mainly magic based users.
Screenshot_20200323-201717_Gacha Life.jpg

Character #1

Name: Yuri GreyThorn

Age/Grade: (Junior)

Quirk: "Lightning" fast speed and reflexes

Quirk Weakness: It has a time limit to it, he can only use it for about 5-10 minutes before It tires him out, and weakens him

Personality: a bit on the silent side, he prefers to keep to himself and his sister, Nova, he can be dense and a jerk, but once you get to know him, he's not so bad

Appearance:
View attachment 712282
Other: He has quite a bit of experience in fighting, as along with his sister, he always get into fights, and prefers to fight more than one person at once
View attachment 712288

Character #2

Name: Nova GreyThorn

Age/Grade: Freshman

Quirk: Elemental Manipulation (Fire, Ice, Lightning, Water, and Shadows(Which isn't an Element)

Quirk Weakness: She may be good at it, but it drains her, she can only use it for a bit before it knocks her completely unconscious

Personality: A Fighter, just like her brother, she isn't afraid to use her quirk in a fight whatsoever, she Dense as well, but much smarter than her brother.

Appearance:
View attachment 712284
Other: While Her Brother and Mother are more Melee oriented, her and her father are mainly magic based users.
View attachment 712286
Heya :) Thanks for taking an interest in our RP, but I don't think your characters tonally fit with the story. I'm going to have to say no. Best wishes in finding another RP :)

Heya :) Thanks for taking an interest in our RP, but I don't think your characters tonally fit with the story. I'm going to have to say no. Best wishes in finding another RP :)
That's fine, Thanks for letting me know it's not fit for this specific one :3

Name: Mirana Vantol

Age/Grade: 18 - Senior

Quirk: Dragon - Mirana comes from a very long line of Dragon lineage. While mostly a physical quirk, it is very effective in what it does. They have scales on certain parts of their body that are strong enough to take a bullet (not that she's ever tried to...). She builds muscle mass easily, and her nails grow sharp. Most people in her family have the ability to breathe fire, but Mirana has not yet unlocked that part of her quirk, and she fears she never will.

Quirk Weakness: Highly susceptible to colder temperatures. Winter time has her lethargic, and almost puts her entire family into a hibernation.

Personality: Rana is a bitch. She could give less fucks about most of the people around her, and she will use everyone as stepping stones to get her to future she dreams of. She promiscuous, but most people assume its just another tactic to get what she wants. She doesn't bite her tongue, and her words carry a hatred that goes beyond just judgement. Rana has a genuine hatred for most people and things in the world, a bitter and nasty outlook on the life she has been given. While raised with a silver spoon in her mouth, she would gladly eat the rich if only to take their wealth for herself. She wants success, craves it. And will do anything in her power to achieve it.

Appearance: buzz.jpg

Other: Rana comes from a renown household. Her mother is a politician, her aunt is a model, and her brother is a firefighter. She is the only one that had any desire to be a Pro Hero, but she wants to become successful on her own accord, and not ride of the coattails of the Vantol name.

[class=bkgd] --dec-color: #fff; --accent-color: #f28fa6; --dark-color: #251e3d; position: relative; margin-right: auto; margin-left: auto; margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: 5px; width: 300px; height: 400px; background: url(https://static.zerochan.net/Algenpfleger.full.916545.jpg); background-size: 150%; background-position: 100% 60%; overflow: visible; border-radius: 10px; cursor: url('https://i.imgur.com/FMvuswx.png'), auto; [/class] [class=bkgdtrace] position: absolute; width: 300px; height: 400px; border: 1px solid var(--dec-color); border-radius: 20px; overflow: visible; [/class] [class=star] position: absolute; width: 100px; height: 100px; color: var(--dec-color); overflow: visible; font-size: 15px; left: 190px; top: 10px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px var(--dark-color); [/class] [class=pic] position: absolute; width: 80px; height: 80px; left: 200px; top: 20px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/48LI0KP.png); background-size: 100%; background-position: 50% 50%; border-radius: 100%; border: 1px solid var(--dec-color); box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px var(--accent-color); [/class] [class=picdec] position: absolute; width: 95px; height: 65px; left: 192px; top: 28px; border: 1px solid var(--dec-color); border-radius: 100%; transform: rotate(10deg); [/class] [class=spinny] animation: {post_id}spin 10s linear infinite; [/class] [class=name] position: absolute; width: 100%; height: auto; color: var(--dec-color); overflow: visible; font-size: 30px; left: 30px; top: 10px; text-transform: lowercase; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px var(--dark-color); [/class] [class=role] position: absolute; width: 130px; height: auto; color: var(--accent-color); overflow: visible; font-size: 20px; line-height: 15px; left: 60px; top: 45px; text-transform: lowercase; text-shadow: 1px 1px 0px var(--dark-color); [/class] [class=tab] position: absolute; left: 260px; font-size: 20px; color: var(--dec-color); transition-duration: 0.3s; text-shadow: 1px 1px 0px var(--dark-color); text-align: center; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] color: var(--accent-color); transition-duration: 0.3s; text-shadow: 1px 1px 0px var(--dark-color); [/class] [class=textcontainer] position: absolute; width: 220px; height: 250px; overflow: hidden; left: 35px; top: 120px; [/class] [class=text] position: relative; width: 210px; height: 250px; color: var(--dec-color); overflow: auto; font-size: 10px; line-height: 12px; text-transform: lowercase; text-align: justify; padding-right: 40px; [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [class=tag] position: relative; display: inline; width: auto; height: auto; color: var(--accent-color); text-transform: lowercase; margin-right: 5px; text-decoration: underline; font-weight: 700; font-size: 12px; text-shadow: 0.5px 0.5px 0px var(--dark-color); [/class] [class=credit] position: relative; overflow: hidden; width: 100%; height: 10px; text-align: center; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 8px; color: #dedede; opacity: 0.2; [/class] [class=accentcolor] color: var(--accent-color); text-shadow: 0.5px 0.5px 0px var(--dark-color); display: inline; [/class] [class=header] position: absolute; color: var(--dec-color); width: 200px; height: auto; line-height: 21px; top: 86px; left: 35px; font-size: 22px; text-transform: lowercase; text-shadow: 1px 1px 0px var(--dark-color); [/class] [class=tabstar] position: absolute; width: 30px; height: 30px; color: var(--dec-color); overflow: visible; font-size: 3px; left: 255px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 0px var(--dark-color); [/class] [class=tabspinny1] animation: {post_id}spin 20s linear infinite; [/class] [class=tabspinny2] animation: {post_id}spin 15s linear infinite; [/class] [class=tabspinny3] animation: {post_id}spin 25s linear infinite; [/class] [class=tabspinny4] animation: {post_id}spin 10s linear infinite; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} 1) (fadeIn 500 tabsContent1) if (eq ${currentTab} 2) (fadeIn 500 tabsContent2) if (eq ${currentTab} 3) (fadeIn 500 tabsContent3) if (eq ${currentTab} 4) (fadeIn 500 tabsContent4) [/script] [animation=spin] [keyframe=0]transform: rotate(0deg);[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]transform: rotate(360deg);[/keyframe] [/animation] [div class=bkgd] [div class=bkgdtrace style="transform: rotate(-2deg);"][/div] [div class=bkgdtrace style="transform: rotate(2deg);"][/div] [div class=bkgdtrace style="border: 0px solid white;"] [div class="star spinny"][/div] [div class=pic][/div] [div class=picdec][/div] [div class=name]leandro barcellos[/div] [div class=role]printer, the ink hero[/div] [div class="tabstar tabspinny1" style="top:140px;"][/div] [div class="tabstar tabspinny2" style="top:200px;"][/div] [div class="tabstar tabspinny3" style="top:260px;"][/div] [div class="tabstar tabspinny4" style="top:320px;"][/div] [div class=tab style="top:140px;"]
[/div] [div class=tab style="top:200px;"]
[/div] [div class=tab style="top:260px;"]
[/div] [div class=tab style="top:320px;"]
[/div] [div class="star tabsContent tabsContent1 tabsContent2 tabsContent3 tabsContent4" style="top: 94px; left: 20px; font-size: 8px; color: var(--accent-color);"][/div] [div class="header tabsContent tabsContent1"]basics[/div] [div class="header tabsContent tabsContent2 hidden"]persona[/div] [div class="header tabsContent tabsContent3 hidden"]Color Palette[/div] [div class="header tabsContent tabsContent4 hidden"]miscellaneous[/div] [div class="textcontainer tabsContent tabsContent1"][div class=text] [div class=tag]name:[/div] Leandro Barcellos

[div class=tag]nickname:[/div] leo ; lele (mother)

[div class=tag]age:[/div] eighteen

[div class=tag]gender:[/div] male

[div class=tag]sexuality:[/div] pansexual

[div class=tag]year:[/div] junior

[div class=tag]faceclaim:[/div] art by RHETTARO on instagram

[div class=tag]d.o.b:[/div] November 22nd

[div class=tag]height:[/div] five foot nine

[div class=tag]weight:[/div] one hundred fifty-seven

[div class=tag]hair color:[/div] jet black

[div class=tag]eye color:[/div] luminescent white

[/div][/div] [div class="textcontainer tabsContent tabsContent2 hidden"][div class=text] [div class=tag]personality:[/div]Leandro, despite what his appearance may suggest, is a laidback goofball. He is inherently goofy by nature, having a penchant for making those around him laugh at his zany antics. Leandro is especially good at handling children, having considered being a full-time day care worker if the superhero thing didn't work out for him. He is a person who enjoys to live in the moment, taking everything in stride. Despite this trait, he also like to take things slow when everything becomes to hectic for him to handle. He used to jump into things headfirst, quite literally at times, but as he grown older, he has learn to use his brain a little more though he can sometime be swept in the moment. As the old saying goes, old habit die hard.

[div class=tag]extra:[/div]
[div class=tag](1)[/div]Due to some family circumstances, Leandro was held back a year at his previous school before transferring at the start of the new year. [div class=tag](2)[/div]Just recently transferred to the United States from Portugal due to his mother remarrying. Not fluent at English, but good enough to keep conversation. Still trying to improve his skills. [div class=tag](3)[/div]Has a mild case of trypophobia that started after watching a horror movie as a child. [div class=tag](4)[/div]Leandro has a one year old half-sister named Adelina that he hopes to impress with his acts of heroism when she is old enough to remember. [div class=tag](5)[/div]A popular misconception is that Leandro is very good at art because of his quirk. However, this is not the case at all as it is, in fact, probably his worst subject. He is surprisingly more adept at dancing, break dancing being his preferred style. [div class=tag](6)[/div]Sometimes he takes a cardboard mat onto the streets and dances locally when he is bored. [div class=tag](7)[/div]Often is asked to refill ink cartridges or ink potts.
[/div][/div] [div class="textcontainer tabsContent tabsContent3 hidden"][div class=text] [div class=tag]quirk:[/div] Color Palette, a transformation quirk that allows Leandro to turn into a sentient being of ink. His pores releases an ink-like substance that covers the entirety of Leandro body that allows his body fluidity and moldablility. Leandro is capable of taking more physical attacks, but he still feels the pain as his body's newfound properties do not completely nullify the impact. From his hands and feet he is able to secrete ink of varying colors and use them to slip up or disorient his opponents if they were to come into contact with it. He grown accustomed to using the ink from his feet like skates to move faster, though it always leaves a bit of a mess behind. Although he can remain in this inky form indefinitely, the amount of ink he can produce is dependent on his hydration level. Prior to transferring to B.U High school, he learned to better control his ink's viscosity enabling to thicken or thin it on a whim.

[div class=tag]weaknesses:[/div] Color Palette is a rather useful quirk, but it also has its downside. It has a large disadvantage against water since water can easily wash away the ink from his body making him vulnerable. Overuse of his quirk can also lead to dehydration as it takes a lot of water for him to produce ink out of his body, so it is advised that he drinks a little more than eight glasses a day to keep his hydration level up. Another minor effect is that the more he uses his quirk, the more likely his pores begin to clog up with ink, having already heavily affected his face, arms, and legs. Color Palette is also very messy, so it can be a hassle to clean, especially if they get onto his clothes. There's been numerous times where he's had to throw away his favorite t-shirt because he's accidentally gotten ink on them.
[/div][/div] [div class="textcontainer tabsContent tabsContent4 hidden"][div class=text] [div class=tag]theme song:[/div] morena by mariana nolasco part. vitor kley

[div class=tag]enneagram type:[/div] 2

[div class=tag]mbti type:[/div] enfj

[div class=tag]gallery:[/div] ↓

1jZfIfF.jpg
KcNpTwW.jpg
93XYQOQ.jpg
b11b95e63d574ae2d3ed6f08bc302b21.jpg
[/div][/div] [/div] [/div] [div class=credit]code by [COLOR=#dedede]sox[/COLOR][/div]

Tell me if the coding too much and I'll just paste it plain text.

Last edited:
Name: Kooper Daniels

Age/Grade: 18/Senior

Quirk: Blade Wings: His hair is almost like wings and they are razor sharp

Quirk Weakness: Technically his wings are his hair so he has to keep them pulled up so they won't accidentally cute him or someone else.

Personality: athletic, loud, competitive, argumentative

Appearance:
hashou_shibasa__bnha_oc__by_22rii_dc0gxtl-fullview_-_Edited-removebg-preview.png

Other: He's an orphan, he got into the school on scholarships.

Attachments

• hashou_shibasa__bnha_oc__by_22rii_dc0gxtl-fullview_-_Edited-removebg-preview.png
    hashou_shibasa__bnha_oc__by_22rii_dc0gxtl-fullview_-_Edited-removebg-preview.png
    136 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Name: Von Cruz

Age/Grade: 16 years old; junior

Quirk: Friction | He can control the friction of anything he touches--whether it be an object or a being--including himself. He can also control air resistance but not gravity.

Quirk Weakness: The heavier the object(s), the smaller the effects are. Overusing his quirk results in soreness of the body and less control over friction. (These ailments are only temporary.)

Personality: He doesn't mean to seriously hurt anybody's feelings, but he can be obnoxious at times. (Make sure you don't let his mouth keep running or he'll yak on and on.) Despite seeming like all talk, he's incredibly competitive. Surprisingly, he excels at academics and sports. Most alarmingly, Von eats just about anything--even rocks, if you pay him enough. Really, he'll do almost everything for a couple of dollars. (Nobody knows what he's saving for.)

Appearance:
3bfeb2749c8d20b68918512b4a3fb7ca.jpg

Other: He's somewhat about his girlish sneeze.

(Decided to give Aqua an old brother)
EATTO1uWwAA_ouI.jpg
Name:
Raymond 'Ray' Florentine

Age/Grade:
Senior/18

Quirk:
Internal acceleration: This quirk involves the user overclocking their heart's cardiovascular output to rapidly boost their metabolic rate, increasing their speed, acceleration, torque and, consequently, their damage output. While using Internal acceleration, the user's heartbeat grows loud enough to be heard from a distance, their body becomes extremely vascular, with their blood vessels becoming noticeably visible on the surface of their skin and also causing the user's skin to become red and when using the quirk to its fullest capacity, in addition to the other aesthetics, the user's eyes also visibly darken. This quirk also speeds up the user's recovery time from both fatigue and injury.

Quirk Weakness:
This quirk has some very severe drawbacks that stem from either using it for too long or overuse in too quick of a period of time they are; blood vessel damage, cerebral haemorrhaging, acute memory loss, and confusion, visual and auditory hallucinations.

Personality:
Raymond has a reckless and carefree personality which often gets him into trouble. He is unable to see the consequences of his actions and believes himself to be invincible, believing that he is simply unable to die unless he decides to. This reckless approach and act now think later attitude has gotten Ray into trouble multiple times.

Other:
He's is Aqua's older brother.
He has a bad reputation in the school being known to be a person with 'violent tendencies' and is well known for getting into fights for slim to no reason.
His is extremely protective of Aqua.​

Frostbuny Frostbuny
Kyūban Chishio
6ffd406e9de99067c57c97a9b74f394d.jpg

Nicknames
Chikyu
Chi

16th coming up soon

Grade
Junior
Skipped a grade

Sexuality
Gay

Quirk
Bloodsucker

"Blood"

~ Can control and manipulate his blood
~ ~ When it leaves his body, the blood multiplies itself to 5 times
~ ~ Yes, he can do it while it's still inside of him or another person but that's hella dangerous
~ His body can regenerate using his blood to repair wounds and organs. For reasons unspecified, doesn't work for bones
~ ~ His blood can also be used to heal others. Quick way is for them to drink his blood but transfusions also work.
~ ~ ~ Because of how his blood works, they'll be able to regenerate for a limited period of time after the injection until their own blood is enough to "overcome" Chikyu's

"Sucker"
~ He's pretty much a vampire
~ ~ He has very sharp canines.
~ ~ He has enhanced strength and speed Not to the extent of people who's quirk focuses on them, but he can easily beat the average person
~ ~ he gets stronger in darkness and nighttime and weaker in sunlight and bright lights
~ ~ ~ He also has excellent night vision, able to see things much better even though he's by no means blind.

Quirk Weakness
~ Because of his quirk, he's developed aplastic anemia. As such, he has to get blood transfusions like every other day.
~ ~ He can't reuse the blood he's taken out of his body until it's been "purified"*. Doing so before can put him in a coma for an unidentified amount of time.
~ Sunlight
~ ~ He literally starts smoking if he spends more than an hour under the sun without protection.
~ ~ Although there's a host of other things that happens in between, if he spends 4 hours under the sun, he goes into a coma.
~ He can suck people's blood through the whole vampire thing, but he only does that if it's a dire situation, it's with someone he trusts, and they're the one urging him to do it. In otherwords, he'd rather die than bite someone
~ He gets, for the lack of a better term, intoxicated whenever he consumes the blood of animals.

Personality
~ He's very smart
~ ~ His eidietic memory helps
~ He's very friendly and helpful towards others. Always putting their needs before his own
~ ~ Despite this, he's a bit closed off, and doesn't know how to express his own needs, wants, and feelings properly
~ He's got anxiety issues. This leads to him being a major worrier as well as very self-critical and insecure.
~ He loves animals, like, a lot. He frequently stops to just admire nature in his daily life.
~ ~ Awkwardly enough, he's also an avid animal eater, willing to eat anything and everything.
~ He also has a love for cooking which might help explain the above.
~ He also has a guilty obsession with all things supernatural and occult.
~ ~ He doesn't tell many people because he's scared it will scare them off.

Other
~ Wears a hoodie or jacket & hat during the day to help slow the process of being burnt alive by the sun.
~ ~ It also helps to cover the scars left behind from his past and quirk usage
~ Was born in Japan as the son of two big time villains. Long story short, he was sent to America at age 11 by Pro heroes to keep him safe from them. Ever since, he's lived with a nice lady who owns a restaurant.
~ He carries a small ornamental pocket knife with him to help with his quirk. Gotta get the blood out somehow.
~ ~ He also keeps his fingernails sharp for the same reason, though it's a last ditch effort.

Last edited:
Name: Riley Ejiri

Age/Grade: 18

Sexuality: Bi

Quirk: Time warp he can manipulate the state of objects like revert them back to there first state or put them in a final state (Like overhauls but more weaker and it don’t work on people)

Quirk Weakness: It don’t work on people and can only go in a state he puts it on for a certain amount of time .

Personality: Riley is a villain and lives up to It he’s a bully and dose not care

Appearance:

Attachments

• 3AD74B92-6DD3-40E9-AB45-6F7F61B02177.jpeg
    3AD74B92-6DD3-40E9-AB45-6F7F61B02177.jpeg
    26.6 KB · Views: 4
Name: L̛͍̭̩̓͂͟͡è̻̻̪̗͓͗̃͑͊ó̥n̢̙͋͠ ̢̛̝̟͉͍͛̅̃̈́W̲͇͚̦̽͘͞͠ì̡͙͚͓̫͗̐̓̓t̪̱̞̒̎̍

Sexuality: everything is fair game

Quirk: Digital camouflage allows Ļ͇̺̠̆́́͘e̞̿o̫̟͔͐̄̄n͍̳̰̈̑͊ to be invisible to camera's anywhere. he can also negate security systems like motion sensors.

Quirk weakness: Camera's can still see what he does to objects around him, for instance, if their is papers on the ground, and Ļ͇̺̠̆́́͘e̞̿o̫̟͔͐̄̄n͍̳̰̈̑͊ steps on them, it will still leave shoe prints. and if he knocks something over, it will still be picked up on security cameras

Appearance:
1587579054987.png
N̘̳̳̽́̎Ǫ̛̗͉̱̠̟̳̅̀̑̅̾̊ ͓͖͉̪͛̾̃͑͢͠Ŏ̢̝͓͙͌̊͝N̨̛͚̮̥̼̰̊̌́̑̅̊͢E̡̗̪͇̻̼̭̤͑͋̍͐͊̊̐̓͟͠ ̝͉̜̆̏̀Ẅ̱͈́̈́Ǐ̘̅͢L̲͐͊͜L̢͈̠͖̎̑͆͡ ͉͓̦̒̆̍̏͟S̳̥͈̔̇̈E̛͚̣̯̟͈̳̤̖̪̗̔̿̽͋͛̉̀͝͠È̬̩̜̝͉̇͋͞͡ ̹̌̏͢Ḿ̨̧͍̟̮̲̫̓̎̂̈́̑͒Y͔̏ ̝̫̭̟̀͆̑͞F̻̣̻̻̾̌͛̚Ǎ͕̭͍̥̮͈̜͇͉̎̈̆̔̓͗̍̾C̯͓̏͡E͍̮̰̪̍̅̋̌

Name: Archie Chambers
Pro hero name: Sharpe eye
Job: Pro hero / Teacher

Quirk: Archie has eyes like a hawk, he can see things from a mile away and this is something he can activate. Being that he uses support teams like swords to fight.

Notes: His glasses are an aesthetic thing

Attachments

• 1e984926358f8f29eaf0c782f4323fbc.jpg
    1e984926358f8f29eaf0c782f4323fbc.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Back