• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern [B L O O D | L I N E S]

kou

trash.

EVERYTHING WAS MADE BY

@Angst. EVERYTHING.

tumblr_static_6a21glnvt64ogs0ccg8cg4wk4.gif
11111111111111tumblr_mhlahyonF51qaozevo1_250.gif
thenug-hvq4FdDzkw.gif
tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.gif

Plot
In the city of Chicago, Illinois, two powerful gangs hold dominion over the streets. The first, Obitus, is a ruthless, cutthroat group, one whose interests lie solely in gaining reign over the city, using whatever cruel means necessary to acheive their goals. The second, Nox, is a tamer group, focused primarily on providing meaning and refuge to those who have turned to crime simply because they have no other option. While the two, understandably, never exactly have seen eye to eye, conflict was kept to a minimum. That is, until the FBI got involved.

To accomplish their goals of taking reign over the city, Obitus has thought up a plan that appears to be full proof. One by one, by employing the best talent that they have available, they will kill off city councilmen and councilwomen intent on supporting policies geared towards a stronger fight against crime in the city. These men and women, including the mayor him/her/themselve(s), will then be replaced with policians paid off by Obitus, destined to win the votes to propel them to office due to the...lack of competition. The FBI, of course, seeks to prevent this at all costs. Unable to find a solution on their own, they have been forced to invoke the help of Nox, with whom they have had long-running relations (Simply put, Nox offers tip-offs in regards to wanted, dangerous criminals; the police turn a blind eye to their criminal activities.).

Of course, not everything is black and white. Corruption runs rampant in both Nox and the FBI. Obitus has more than one trick up its sleeve. What remains to be seen is this: in the end, who will come out on top? And what will it take to get there?

Setting
This roleplay will be set in present day and, as previously mentioned, in the city of Chicago, Illinois. It will begin on July 4th, at an Independence Day parade being held by the city. What the FBI does know is that the members of Obitus are expected to attend, which could mean very bad things for one or more of the politicians set to appear in the parade. Instead of canceling it, however, they have decided to continue based on their confidence in their ability, and in that of the companions from Nox, to stop any scene before it can unfold.

Unfortunately, this is not to be the case. However, this is just the first of many battles. Who wins the war is yet to be determined.

Roles
Obitus

Leader

Co-Leaders

@MidnightSoul

Members

Nox

Leader

@AbstractAnnabella

Co-Leaders

@Angst

Members

FBI

Head of FBI

Archivist

@AbstractAnnabella

Intern

@Angst

Special Agents

Intelligence Analysts

Medics

Forensics

Politicians

Mayor

Members of Council

Note: Each person may have up to two characters, though not all will be accepted. Each group will have a character sheet specifically tailored to that specific group. Finally, one member of Nox, one politician, and two FBI members will be corrupt. Make sure to PM one of our GMs if you wish to be one of the corrupt, but do not notify anyone else. This will make it more fun! :)

(Also, the politician who dies in the beginning will be an NPC, so don't let that stop you from making one. They are very important parts.)

Notes
*My GMs are @Angst and @MidnightSoul, do not disrespect these two or you will hear from me.

*Get along with one another, I shouldn't have to say this.

*If you have any questions/concerns, come to me or the other two.

*Remember to be diverse.

*I love you and your face.

tumblr_mr4lyk278D1sd1kzso1_500.gif
tumblr_mrqasfhQO51rcnx6no1_500.gif
tumblr_nufwhhxoiU1uautgso1_500.gif
giphy.gif

Angst said:
STOP THIS YOU DID A LOT OF THIS. THIS WAS NOT ALL ME.
ldJZ0.gif

Let's see here:

You made the code.

The info inside the code.

Found the gifs.

I literally just tagged people.

AbstractAnnabella said:
ldJZ0.gif

Let's see here:

You made the code.

The info inside the code.

Found the gifs.