• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ๐”น ๐•– ๐•ช ๐•  ๐•Ÿ ๐•• ๐•‹ ๐•™ ๐•– ๐•Ž ๐•’ ๐• ๐• ๐•ค โœง ๐˜›๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜–๐˜–๐˜Š

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
AaIUUGGHHHHHHHH kinda eyeing the leader role, but maybe a slight subversion of that role. With the leader being less of the usual tough and griff no nonsense kind of person and more of a surprisingly soft appearing person whoโ€™s leader becuase she pays attention to the companions strengths and weaknesses and is painstakingly compassionate towards them. Which is why they choose to follow her. (yet also willing to commit heinous acts to ensure her groups safety)
Weโ€™ll see, hopefully I have enough time between now and the deadline to get a good idea refined and written out.
I love that idea so much omg. Youโ€™ve got lots of time (up until the 17th!). If you need time beyond that, just lemme know and Iโ€™ll see what we can do โค๏ธ

Just have to write up the history and do my doodles and I'll be done! Will post tomorrow ^^

Okay, so I'm just reiterating what I posted on the RT over on to here for discussion purposes. (I guess you missed my comment on there from earlier?)

Definitely interested in the barbarian role. Those kinds of characters are totally up my alley. BUT, I'm wanting to do this as a goblin. And obviously, as a barbarian, she's not at all from the city of Camsir. Barbarians by their nature are wild people that live in primitive fashion away from towns and cities.
I'm thinking that as a goblin (and a barbarian), she generally is regarded as a malefactor by most civilized folk and isn't exactly welcomed within city walls to begin with. So, her home would be out in the wilds in some cave somewhere. I'm looking at that forest surrounding Erenthalas as a possible location of her home cave. And if it's not overreaching, she'd have a bestial companion/mount.

I already have a character that I could tweak and repurpose to this setting fairly easily. I just need the creative margin to work the character into the setting and keep her core components as something that I'd want to write. I'm not fond of fancy coding, so the format will be simple and straightforward. Well, the format will be simple and straightforward IF the above character parameters are something I'd be allowed to work with.

Oh, yeah.... and the CS faceclaim is obviously not going to be a photo or GIF of some irl person because, well... she's a goblin. lol

If I can get a go-ahead or if there are any questions that you'd need answered, I'd be more than happy to answer them. I just want to get this show on the road and drum up a CS for approval. geminiy geminiy

Last edited:
def interested! just wondering if it's okay to make someone affiliated with the higher military official? if so, do you have list of family names you already established or am i free to pick them?

def interested! just wondering if it's okay to make someone affiliated with the higher military official? if so, do you have list of family names you already established or am i free to pick them?
Hey there! That would be totally allowed. I donโ€™t have any family names picked so if you want to pick it yourself, go right ahead โค๏ธ

okay. So, I'm clearly being avoided/ignored. Possibly on geminiy geminiy 's ignore list? I wouldn't know. But I do know that if ignored people tag you, it still gives a notification. Regardless, I can take a hint and I'll see myself out. Best of luck to the rest of you. And I hope your writing ventures prove fruitful.

Praying I didnโ€™t forget anything. I was rushing myself a bit so if any corrections need to be made feel free to lmkkkk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back