• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ๐”น ๐•– ๐•ช ๐•  ๐•Ÿ ๐•• ๐•‹ ๐•™ ๐•– ๐•Ž ๐•’ ๐• ๐• ๐•ค โœง ๐˜›๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜–๐˜–๐˜Š

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

geminiy

v tired
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
howdy-cute.gif

For all your temporary OOC needs! All OOC will be taken to the Discord server once characters are accepted!​

hi hi! just to check, would it be alright for me to go ahead and put up a placeholder cs to apply or would you prefer if i waited? (โœฟโ— โ€ฟโ— )

alright i put up a super simple placeholder! i'll hopefully finish kiona within a couple of days, though i might just finish her up tonight :3

hi friends i am unfortunately very indecisive and need help!
i'm eyeballing the thief or bard role, and waffling between two fcs! sherouk farid and alba baptista โ€“ do you think either of them would suit either role better? i'm leaning a little more towards sherouk, and i'm hoping she'd work as a bard? thoughts would be appreciated! xx

hi friends i am unfortunately very indecisive and need help!
i'm eyeballing the thief or bard role, and waffling between two fcs! sherouk farid and alba baptista โ€“ do you think either of them would suit either role better? i'm leaning a little more towards sherouk, and i'm hoping she'd work as a bard? thoughts would be appreciated! xx
oh my gosh they're both such amazing choices I'm swooning. they both have more bard vibes and I think sherouk would be best, but both are wonderful options!

oh my gosh they're both such amazing choices I'm swooning. they both have more bard vibes and I think sherouk would be best, but both are wonderful options!
they are so pretty fr, i'll go with sherouk then!! thank you <3

hey, i was wondering, would it make sense for kiona to know any type of magic or should her skills be purely related to her physical abilities (archery, navigation, etc). i was thinking it might be interesting is she had some type of magical ability that would allow her to hide herself, kind of like camouflage? i thought that would fit with her role haha

hey, i was wondering, would it make sense for kiona to know any type of magic or should her skills be purely related to her physical abilities (archery, navigation, etc). i was thinking it might be interesting is she had some type of magical ability that would allow her to hide herself, kind of like camouflage? i thought that would fit with her role haha
Absolutely! Magic is very commonplace in Camsir so it would make total sense.

Unless you want her to specifically have magic talents that needed to be studied at the university (those can be found in the lore page), youโ€™re looking at common magic. Common magic are specific to the person and are small, weaker magical talents that help them with their daily lives. So for her, having common magic that helps her hide, navigate, and have a better shot would absolutely make sense. Just remember that common magic is untrained and is generally weaker than trained magic. Hope that helps!

kiona is finished! i may go back and add more secrets and other little facts but other than that she is finished! i hope she look alright. if her backstory needs to be changed at all to fit into the overall lore of the world, please let me know! :3

Alrighty; posted my placeholder. I should have time to get the actual CS posted tomorrow ^_^

Finally wrapped up and edited my placeholder. Riordan Warwick, the Thief, is up! I'm just uncool enough that I don't have any fancy coding but I spoiler'd meaty sections so its not so much scrolling. I also spoiler'd the secrets just in case anyone doesn't want them spoiled.

Finally wrapped up and edited my placeholder. Riordan Warwick, the Thief, is up! I'm just uncool enough that I don't have any fancy coding but I spoiler'd meaty sections so its not so much scrolling. I also spoiler'd the secrets just in case anyone doesn't want them spoiled.
I love that we both grabbed Shadow and Bone FC's lmao

Coding is so difficult sometimes I donโ€™t blame you at all ๐Ÿ˜‚

Didn't get a chance to work on CS today; been working all day an just exhausted. Probably not going to do coding to expedite the process; hoping tomorrow I am not as swamped!

Finally done with the meat of my CS application! Will make it prettier, but I hope Garth is up to the group's standards (โ  โ โ•นโ โ–ฝโ โ•นโ  โ )

Finally done with the meat of my CS application! Will make it prettier, but I hope Garth is up to the group's standards (โ  โ โ•นโ โ–ฝโ โ•นโ  โ )
Your sheet looks great! Orlando Bloom was such a genius choice of a fc

Working on the CS slowly; hopefully will be done later tonight or tomorrow. Sinuses have been killing me from allergies or something and it's been torture ๐Ÿ˜ญ

AaIUUGGHHHHHHHH kinda eyeing the leader role, but maybe a slight subversion of that role. With the leader being less of the usual tough and griff no nonsense kind of person and more of a surprisingly soft appearing person whoโ€™s leader becuase she pays attention to the companions strengths and weaknesses and is painstakingly compassionate towards them. Which is why they choose to follow her. (yet also willing to commit heinous acts to ensure her groups safety)
Weโ€™ll see, hopefully I have enough time between now and the deadline to get a good idea refined and written out.

Working on the CS slowly; hopefully will be done later tonight or tomorrow. Sinuses have been killing me from allergies or something and it's been torture ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Youโ€™ve got time babes, donโ€™t worry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back