• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern B.A.S.H

JustAlexandra

Mother of Tiny Lions
B.A.S.H
Beat Academic Struggle (with) Help
Aka, the club that will ruin your life.
A group of seniors have decided to create a club that, according to the principle, helps students with their academic struggles. A worthy cause, no? Well lo and behold that is not the case, as this is a club to teach the innocent how to have fun. Every week the seniors recruit the newbies, tell them where to meet them and when so they can work on their "academic needs", but when they all show up its a massive party, meant to help them "break out of their shells" and "let loose".
Sometimes this goes well
Sometimes it doesn't

-------------------------------------
Ok, sorry that was written so terribly but I was trying to get some new idea out into words and that was what happened so have mercy on me, you got the gist at least.
So , to start off, a few rules
1. I'd like this to be a high level RP, responses must be 2 paragraphs 5-7 sentences minimum. That's really not that much, so please don't make me have to say something to you.
2. RPN rules, be nice, don't get too innapropro
3.Don't kill of anyone's character (which is really out of place for this RP, but don't do it anyways)
4.If you need to drop, let me know. Don't just disappear if you don't have to.
5. I appreciate one post a day, If you don't think you will be able to do this, don't join. I understand missing it every once and a while but if you don't think you can do it then you can't

For the characters, we'll have 1-5 seniors as the main members, and then the other grades are unlimited, although I would like to keep it more sophomores and freshmen since they'd be more considered as innocent, i'll allow some juniors.
I will play a senior and be the president 0.of the club, we can fulfill places in the club like VP, Treasurer, Etc. If you're interested in one of those positions message me please.

I will be accepting/denying people as they make their CS. As I said, I want this to be a higher level RP, and I'm not great at making CS's but just keep that in mind when you are making it. (Although I'll mostly be looking at your sample)

Let me know any questions below, thanks <3

apolla apolla
spookie spookie

I'm in! If I can only be one person... I dunno. I'll have to think about it. xD Either way I'm in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back