• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

what would you want to explore?

• thug life

• farming

• sheriff

• run for president

• magic

Results are only viewable after voting.

OnyxMule

Mod Podge
The year is 1869 america is run by parlamanet, this is in an AU where the white house is empty. magical powers of unknown origin have resurrected all current and past US presidents of the united states into this new different world. they find themselves in the wild west, tumbleweed around every corner, smoke hazing from the rag-tag saloons and gunshots heard everywhere in the nation. what would obama do in the wild west? would teddy roosevelt be a very good gunslinger?

This is where you come in. you take command over one of the presidents who enter the saloon, only to find others who have shared profession in past and future. you recognize the profiels and mingle. get an idea of the other characters. I want this to be intrigue heavy. What we do will be up to every one of us. you want to do something go ahead and the story will unravel there is space for a lot in this. i do want to focus on relations and forging aliases and backstabbing and so on. i have already a sheet ready for Richard Nixon, i am working on Bush Sr. Anyone else is up for grabs. i will consider other world leader later if we get enough people would be fun to have some russians too haha!

Rules:
! No godmodding, only control your president
! follow forum rules
! at least 1 pragaraph
! no politics debate

pictures below for inspraytion

1589575015941.png

Last edited:
Oh my god.

Andrew Jackson.

- Loved to duel. Even after his election though he IIRC never did duel anyone while president.
- During duels preferred to let his opponents shoot first so he could take the time to aim a killing shot without pressure.
- Nearly got assassinated once. Both of the assassin's pistols misfired. Afterwards the secret service had to save the assassin from the president. Jackson nearly beat the assassin to death with his beloved heavy duty cane.

Okay so you up for this? 'Looking like we gonna be doing a bit of everything except policing so maybe like an adventure squad? could be fun :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back