• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Azura Contract! Yokai

Accelerate

"You are a Ocean of Gray Waves..."
Welcome young agents!!!

Welcome to the thread Azura Contract! A rp series in the fantasy category that deals with Angels, demons, spirits, and Yokai!!! Your job at Azura Shrine will
Be to contract, Seal and or destroy these Entities that are collectively called
Yoma, From spirits of lost souls to Gorgons of mythology the full range of
Mystery awaits you young Agents! Do you have what it takes to save the World?

"Hi I thought it would be more appealing to type in a recruitment style. In this series those who rp must have their Agent no younger then 17 and no older then 39, this is due to the nature of the world of Azura Contract though 2 exceptions will be granted. I hope you all find this in any way fun!!!"

Agents are humans who have gained the wicked eye, a eye that allows humans to see the yoma as Yoma are completely invisible to the humans of the modern age. Humans stopped seeing yoma as a whole when the last mythology faded into legends and rumor. There are a few levels of Wicked eye that changes how one sees the Yoma.

Veiled wicked Eye- Humans are born with this eye but it usually disappears at the age of 1-2 years old. The Veiled wicked eye is in all human dna and can see the outline shapes of yoma.

Wicked eye (Shadow)- Eyes that allow one to see the yoma in a murky shadow state, these eyes are often for people who are near their death beds allowing them to see the Grim Reaper and all that hides within the Shadows.

Wicked Eye- the normal version of this eye, humans can only gain this one through deliberate (veryfew accidental) cross breeding in humans. The Wicked eye allows a human to see Yoma in their physical manifestations.

Wicked Eye (mystic)- A more enhanced version of the Wicked Eye allows for one to see the Yoma as their physical manifestations and their ethereal Manifestation at the same time.

Primordial Eye- The true Wicked eye from thousands of years ago, this can see all the above with the added effect of being able to perceive the Yoma's true form.
(Limited to 1 rper and i myself will NOT be it)

If i can get one more person interested in it then i can set everything up more formally ^.^

I’m interested! I’m at work rn though. I do have one question how active do you expect your members? I know a few that post multiple times a day and I just can’t keep up with that with my schedule.

I’ll love to join then, should only be Christmas season I’m crazy busy but I can still post once every few days. (Retail hourly ^.^”)

so Accelerate Accelerate what are the differences in some of these affinity types

Affinity: (Elemental affinity) Fire, water, earth, air, Lightning, Ice, magma, light, dark, shadow, holy, divine, Man (means neutral)

How is light different from Divine or Dark from Shadow

and how specialized should this make them? Will they be able to use other types of affinities outside their own at a greater expense of energy or with more difficulty? Or is it more they cannot use something outside their affinity?

Interested. Though questions as the one above me has; What qualifies the levels of Wicked Eyes? For example, The Mystic ones. Any qualifications that come with obtaining or having those? Also have there been cases of transplanting said Wicked Eyes into others? Are the Wicked Eyes actually an eye or something else? Are the Regular Eyes only obtainable as a hereditary trait?

What do affinities even do? Do they aid in defining a person's character or do they provide other benefits? Magic? Unlimited Pancakes? Nothing? Also, I implore you to expand on Man. Is it more the abstract sense of life and the essence of humanity or more based in something like physical enhancements or something?

If a Yoma is contracted will the human, if to say they had a Veiled or Shadow Wicked Eye, be able to see the Yoma? Can they manifest to be seen normally? What effect would affinity have on the contracts? Would similar elements work together more efficient? Speaking of the contracts, the Azura Shrine. Where are they located, if they aren't a global organization?

Also, how's pay :V

Shoot sorry rpn wasn't updating me
First
BriiAngelic BriiAngelic
Okay first of the smaller differences
Divine And Light are different as Light is perceived here as a Creature made of light or can manipulate light by bending it while divine pertains to beings of godly or divine origin. Holy is basically a combination affinity of divine and light

Shadow and Dark are different in the since of dark pretains to beings of darkness while shadow can manipulate and use Shadows as a weapon

You specialize in one as in you use that element specifically in and your body cannot use any other one. Unless its onw of the combination Affinitys

Love of Cyanide Love of Cyanide

As for the Wicked eye level Mystic usually what qualifies for it is being a Nun,Saint,Priest,Onmyouji, Excorist and Half Yoma Though if you have a long family history that synchs with seeing the other world it usually is there in the bloodline.

Affinities like I said earlier is basically what element the user has and can utilize. Man is a unique one in the sense of it allows Yoma to be closer to humankind aka All demi-human yokai variant have this specific Affinity giving them a natural Wicked Eye.

Affinities for example Fire will allow one to use fire spells.

A human who is contracted to a Yoma without a high enough level of wicked eye cannot see the entirety of Yoma not even their own yoma unless that yoma has the Man Affinity. Having A Yoma with a similar affinity to the master though will allow one's Wicked Eye to become the regular level of Wicked eye and allow sight to thw other world.

The Azura Agency is world wide. And the pay is highly dependent on what mission one takes. The branch we focus on at the moment is located in America as the youngest branch only being 250 years old officially

Accelerate Accelerate cool so when I get out of work I’ll work on my dude. Thinking a Mystic level dude who was specifically bred for a stronger eye (parents and him come from a family of onmyouji)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back