• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Axiom: A Sci-Fantasy Pathfinder Campaign [ACCEPTING NEW PLAYERS]

@Protagonist Just finished my sheet. Sorry for the delay, I was drunk out of my mind last night.

Going with rogueish technomancer hacker wizard (and designated driver). Probably gonna get Craft Wondrous and the like as we go up in levels for crafting.

Last edited by a moderator:
I finished my character. Allow me to introduce Robbare Proshule, arrogant and self-important wizard supreme. Just ask him.

Oh, LOL-it said on my computer there was 91 new replies to this thread. Nearly had a heart attack and jumped for joy at the same time.

@Dicer Rest assured, Moryn is definitely putting that "Wizard Supreme" theory to the test. And nobody does "arrogant and self important" like elves do.

I can see this going one of two ways without characters. Either we recognize one another as colleagues in the pursuit of the ultimate, cosmic solution, worthy of at least some middling amount of respect, or we clash constantly in a never-ending chess game of out-doing one another. There can be no middle ground. Either way, this is going to be entertaining.

@ARSENIC Indeed. However, my character is so used to thinking that everyone who are not his parents, must be his servants. Sometimes they just don't know it.  :smile5:

Almost done with my Rogue just need the backstory.

@ARSENIC Well he is used to rude servants. Most of the best servants are rude to him, but they are still servants. He is an aristocrat after all.

Is this still accepting? I'm not the biggest fan or player of Pathfinder but...

We're always accepting new players. However, I do think we're about to get started soon, perhaps your character might be introduced after it starts?

Or we can just delay the beginning a little bit.

I'm surprised at the amount of interest this is getting. I haven't seen a roleplay in the dice forum attract so many people before.

I'm surprised at the amount of interest this is getting. I haven't seen a roleplay in the dice forum attract so many people before.

Well, it's sci-fi. That always gets attention.

How different is the system btwn Pathfinder and others, say like D&D or D20?

Well, it's sci-fi. That always gets attention.

How different is the system btwn Pathfinder and others, say like D&D or D20?

Pretty similar, to the point that it's rather easy to port D&D 3e content into Pathfinder-in fact that's a major part of the point of Pathfinder.

Cool. Looking forward to doing some Smite Evil on the bad guys.

I've been ready for a while. Let's get going before we lose our steam on this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back