• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy AWOP [OOC] [FI]

that seems like a complicated system. did you look at the magic in the lore?

Not really. It's a modification of the normal contract that demons made. The difference is, it gives both parties more freedom on the term of contract.

Also, I'm done with my CS, I think.

Not really. It's a modification of the normal contract that demons made. The difference is, it gives both parties more freedom on the term of contract.

Also, I'm done with my CS, I think.
Your 'physical abilities' belong under the 'magical abilities' section; the physical abilities are the non-magic ones.
Humans haven't come into the Aether before the end of this roleplay (possibly a later Iteration).

Otherwise, I really like your character and I'm quite interested to see how she'll tie in with the story.

It seems, my giant is more focused on smithing and not magic, while yours is much better at magic, I also like how us giants don't pick sides either BDark BDark

Are they gay for each oth-

This user has been banned for planting an ugly image in your mind.

I'm still interested but completely forgot to watch the first thread, and now I'm days behind. Days.

I'll read all the characters and make an attempt at one when I get home. Any holes you need filled?

I'm still interested but completely forgot to watch the first thread, and now I'm days behind. Days.

I'll read all the characters and make an attempt at one when I get home. Any holes you need filled?
Yees, we need Satan or Gabriel filled. Although personally, i would prefer if you chose Gabriel. Michael is getting kind of lonely being the only angel XD

but if your going to pick Gabriel, i suggest reading up on my character sheet and the lore page on Archangels

I will aim for Gabriel, then. And I'll definitely read all the lore along with your character sheet.

by the way, if any is confused with the timeline of kings, here it is

King number 1: Lucifer
was killed in the first angel uprising by the angel Yeshua, who split his power to form the Archangels

King number 2: Uriel
The longest ruling king in Aethers history and the first archangel. Was killed in the second demon uprising by Sathanus

King number 3: Sathanus
The most vile and evil king in the Aethers history. Killed by Raphael

King number 4: Raphael
The strongest angel king is history. Was killed by Satan due to old age

King number 5: Satan
Sathanus's son and successor. Was banished from the Aether in the second angel uprising

Current king: Gabriel

Yesterday I took a brief look at this thread; couldn't reply or check the CS thread because I was too tired (it was quite an exhausting day), so sorry about that.

Oh yes, she's approved; I forgot to add her in the quoting thing; sorry about that.

Also sorry for accidentally starting the roleplay early. For a moment I thought we had a Satan (we technically do; he's not approved yet, though), so I very cheaply hid my post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back