• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Awakening - Zombie RP (In the Eyes of the Undead)

SilentWhisperer said:
My thought was that any injuries received following the transformation into an Awakened would be felt, but pain itself would be much more tolerable than one feels as a human. Anything before the transformation, such as when you are attacked by the zombies, cannot be felt.
Thanks so much for the help and for asking questions, as it helps both others and myself know exactly what's going to happen. I'm extremely glad you guys show interest in my idea, and I hope I can produce a plot better than that of "Warm Bodies" haha.

What do you guys think: instead of waking up in the middle of a horde of zombies, you wake up in a highly secured underground laboratory where humans who are still alive are running tests on you to see why the virus works differently in your bodies than other zombies. The problem with this idea though, is, how do these humans know that you are different? Maybe, unlike zombies, you don't rot. And they capture you during the 3 week "limbo" period because they notice that you are different?
I'm not saying you have to go with my idea,but you certainly have to address the main issue at hand, why the zombies can differentiate the awakened. If you do this, it lowers the stakes by quite a bit and takes the impact away from your roleplay. But if you wanted to do something else it's totally fine. I'd suggest using something biological such as scent or perhaps sound.

You could possibly spin it by having your players take the place of the last of many victims. People who are captured by an Umbrella like corporation, such as runaways or the homeless, ad use them as guinea pigs. The players would roleplay humans turning and then humans breaking out and causing the zombie apocalypse.

As I previously stated, the zombies would be able to tell an awakened is different because awakened can speak.

And, as far as the plot goes, I think I've found what I want to do. I'll have it up sometime this afternoon!

Forgive me, I didn't mean to sound short or rude. I'm in school, so, can't reply as fully as I can while at home.

SilentWhisperer said:
As I previously stated, the zombies would be able to tell an awakened is different because awakened can speak.
And, as far as the plot goes, I think I've found what I want to do. I'll have it up sometime this afternoon!

Forgive me, I didn't mean to sound short or rude. I'm in school, so, can't reply as fully as I can while at home.
Erm, you really never answered my initial question. Just wondering what level the RP will be is all. (If its posted somewhere then by all means, I do apologize)

StoneWolf18 said:
Both seem plausible yet the latter of the two is a bit over used. The laboratory part I mean.
agreed man

also how would the zombies really know where diffrent? it would only work if you had Zombies AND Infected going at eachother. @SilentWhisperer

GoldenCharizard4 said:
agreed man
also how would the zombies really know where diffrent? it would only work if you had Zombies AND Infected going at eachother. @SilentWhisperer
*Ma'am*

Now, with zombies acting like animals, it would most likely them reacting to the awakened having a different scent, behavior, etc.

StoneWolf18 said:
*Ma'am*
Now, with zombies acting like animals, it would most likely them reacting to the awakened having a different scent, behavior, etc.
i call girl man sometimes.

also i usually (on rpn) go something like "agreed sir/ma'am" but i got rushed DX

GoldenCharizard4 said:
i call girl man sometimes.
also i usually (on rpn) go something like "agreed sir/ma'am" but i got rushed DX
Your fine, don't hold anything against yah

SilentWhisperer said:
I was going to make it casual. That work with you guys?
SilentWhisperer said:
I was going to make it casual. That work with you guys?
as long as the posts remain of a decent length. Personality I prefer detailed but -shrugs-

o-O why did that quote twice?

The reason I don't want to go with detailed is, for one, I'm coming back after a long break from this website and don't want to moderate such a detailed RP right away, and, it discourages some members.

Well, it seems that I may not have this up and running until tomorrow. I have some RL issues I must deal with right now, but I'll do my best to get it ready to go tonight. I'm sorry if this is an inconvenience to any of you.

This reminds me a lot of the book series Zom-B by Darren Shan, which is my favorite book serise ever. I will join and see how this plays out.

Awakening ~ Zombie RP (WIP) - Notes | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

This is what I have done currently, no where near as detailed as I'd like for the amount of time I've put into it so far, but this week has not been a short one, and I'm very exhausted. Any questions or concerns, of course, just say. I'm going to retire here soon. Thanks to all who've shown interest and aided me with this idea.

You may create a character now if you'd like, but I understand for those who wish to wait until I've finished everything.

This seems interesting... I will want to see how this goes... also, how many people do you think should join before starting?

Hmm, five or six others. 1-2 humans, 3-4 Awakeneds, and I'll role as the Mutant. Does that work well for you all?

DemonAbove said:
This reminds me a lot of the book series Zom-B by Darren Shan, which is my favorite book serise ever. I will join and see how this plays out.
Darren Shan

*starts breathing heavily*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back