• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic AWAKEN: Second Generation ((Reboot))

He then looked at Tsukabi, "Screw the ice cream we have to go!" He then began to sprint down the halls, even when his powers were off he was fast. It was then that he tripped, and face planted on the floor, quickly getting backup. He wasn't as fast as he used to be... He hadn't run since 1998, he then decided to walk the rest of the way their. Once he arrived he asked "Does anyone know if we are allowed to have weapons?"

Vic:
Vic sighed ad=s the PA went off but smiled non the less. "Heh, y-yeah we could" he smiled. Her second question made him stop and think "...M-my stutter?...n-no... I-I was born with it...I-I;m not really s-sure where it came f-from... I-its just how its alway b-been... I-is it a problem? M-most people find it kind o-of hard t-to understand me..." He said looking down a little as he walked onward, blushing a little.

(Again sorry its short... School)

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

R5Lfz9H.jpg
kelam-kabut.regular.png

Location: Whatever this room is Tags: Midnight2902 Midnight2902

Alan's nature seemed incredibly friendly and upbeat. A wonderful contrast to Jax's own reserved, quiet self. They would make an interesting pair. Jax shrugged nonchalantly when Alan asked what his interest were. The other male didn't give him a chance to answer before launching into his tirade about cats. Personally Jax was more of a bird person but he'd never had a pet. Still it was nice to Alan so enthusiastic about his pet cat. He found himself smiling indulgently. "Comet must have been great." Jax said kindly, hoping Alan was not too sad about his cat. "Ah, as for me I like to read, and draw a little. There's more but I always find it hard to answer that question when it's asked - it's like I suddenly can't think of the things I like." He said jokingly though it was entirely true.
An announcement sounded over the PA informing them it was already time for their first mission. It seemed rather rushed in Jax's opinion but that was because he had no combat training whatsoever. "But uh, I guess we should move onto the virtual training room. Wherever that is..." He hoped they would not have to use their mutations, he didn't want to hurt anyone unnecessarily. Part of him figured it would be unavoidable. He was going to have to separate from his partner already which was a shame. "Sadly we're not on the same team. I'll try to look out for you anyways - if I can." He was looking forward to that delicious meal and wanted to hopefully share it with Alan. It was a shame how attached he was already getting, but Alan was likely to be his only friend.

Alan:

He smiled at Jax's responce. "He really was an amazing cat!" He said with a bright smile and decided to ask easier questions as he walked along with Jax "OooOooOo~! so What books do you like?" He said, trying his best to make a small conversation and an easy question for his partner to answere as they walked along happily.

Yennie Yennie

"Oh, ya the card has information of your partner. Its fine if you forgot, I'll always be here to refresh your memory." He smiled. "As for everyone else I think now they go-..." He heard the P.A. "Oh, nevermind we go to the training room. Did you want to walk together until we got there?" He asked her, if she said yes that was good because he seemed to like being around her and if she said no he would completely understand, he usually got denied most of the time anyway since people didn't like how fast he thought about things which lead to distrust.

doneanddusted doneanddusted

R5Lfz9H.jpg
kelam-kabut.regular.png

Location: Outside the training room Tags: Midnight2902 Midnight2902 Mentions: Clyde

Jax briefly wondered if Alan had paid any attention at all to the announcement but shrugged it off as they started walking. The hallways had much more lighting than the dark room they were previously in. Other pairings were heading toward the training room so Jax steered himself and Alan in that direction with a light touch to the other makes shoulder. He responded to Alan's question as they walked.
"I love fantasy novels. The action, adventure, romance, magic - it's unparalleled honestly. A great writer can totally captivate your imagination and transport you to another world." He smiled as he spoke, thinking of some of his favorites. "Do you read at all Alan?" It would be nice for them to share a common interest, something to bond over.

As they approached the training room another male ran past, promptly tripping over himself. Jax visibly winced when the guy face planted but he quickly jumped back up to his feet, seemingly unhurt. "Well that was something..." He murmured quietly, not sure whether to laugh or to ask the guy if he was alright.

The speaker announcement caused the already startled girl to take a step back form the other, escaping the ironically close call situation, a group assignment? So soon? She let a small escape her mouth, she'd barely said hello and this was already happening With a reluctant and awkward rub of the back of her head she smiled up at the girl and chuckled a little, "S-So~…. Same team huh? I-I mean that's a good thing! I think? It means we can uh- catch up more during the train-y thing!" She stuttered out awkwardly, her pink tinge turning now to a much redder colour.

A rescue team huh? She had too think if there were any sort of thought despite the uniform as to how this was created, after all her power wasn't a defensive one and it certainly wasn't what you'd call recovery, though then again she didn't know anyone else on the team either- wait. Just what exactly were they recovering? Hostages? She had to assume some sort of NPC holograms but you could never really tell by the looks of thing sin this place. She bit her lip lightly at the mention of the training pills, she needed those otherwise- no. That wouldn't happen she assured herself, taking a few steps forward he gestured for the girl to come after her causally, completely slipping her mind that not everyone could see as well as herself in the darkened room, stumbling around it didn't take long for her to find the exit and walk out, her eyes squinting a little as they blearily adjusted to the light, oh yeah- that thing.

Smiling determined and clenching a fist like a small child hyping themselves up she began to extremely slowly walk down the hallway, as though procrastinating as much as possible, reaching into her pocket and pulling out a pair of thing white gloves, her body and skin was almost completely covered now and it let a small wave of relief flow throughout, the only issue being….

How was she going to go about asking someone to drink their blood?

Alan:
Alan smiled as the guy ran past "someones in a hurry..." he said with a happy tone and decided to quickly answer Jax's question "Hmmmm...Those books are pretty good and yeah! I love books~! Almost as much as I love cats... B-but! I still love to read~!" He said keeping his adorable smile and slightly blushing.

Yennie Yennie

A robot girl spoke about training, uniforms, battle... what group was she in? She forgot. She hated forgetting. Shimmering- was that his name?- wanted to walk with her. The girl nodded her head. She wasn’t going to push him away or anything. People were already starting to go. Without thinking, Yuki followed, half hoping and half expecting that the man behind her would follow.

Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

Leila tipped her head, listening to Amanda's announcement. Turning back to Kai, she nodded in agreement before shaking her head lightly. He probably can't see you dummy, words not head gestures. She chided herself silently. "Oh no, I don't mind.. It's kind of silly though." Leila said with a hesitant laugh. "I can recreate the image of anything I've seen. Or draw perfect blueprints just from the description of whats needed." She flashed him a smile as they walked towards the training grounds. "I guess we'll have to finish our talk later though. Seeing as we're on different teams."

AlmighTy AlmighTy

Kai followed behind her “If you need me just yell for me.” I was cool on the outside but inside I was beyond happy I had a beautiful partner and if we didn’t work out I wouldn’t mind dating the robot. I laughed a little “It sounds like the battlefield will be intense. Your on team A rescue mission team that’s cool I’m just backup.” Kai was a little upset that he didn’t get a cool job this mission but he had a cool partner that made everything alright once they walked up to the room he saw a group of people he shouted “Vic! and Alan!”

Avelino snickered a bit at the odd question but as he was about to cheekily answer, the announcement came on. Well, isn't that a nice threat? Do what they say or having to taste dirt. Well it wasn't exactly torture so it was livable. But he needs those pills, or he'll need to keep dunking his head underwater every time he wants to breathe.
Really, he had to win with his team. He heard Aoi pipe up, and he could tell she was nervous, he was too. He wasn't exactly a seasoned fighter, he only got into school yard fights with upperclassman. He finally managed to find his way out and followed a few other kids into a training room? Damn. Well at least he was on the same team as Aoi, he knew someone at least. Wait. The wheelchair was a factor in the training and he bit the inside of his cheek. He wasn't worried that Aoi would slow anyone down, that was never a thought, it was whether she'll be safe. Taking deep breath, he calms himself down, stay positive. Nothing would happen. He reassures her quietly,
"We'll be fine, I promise. Let's meet our team mates."
He needed to find people named Clyde, Tsubaki, Erym and Jax. Well the logical conclusion was to ask right? He called out to another outside the room with pinkish hair,
"You know where team B is by any chance? We're both on it."

SheepKing SheepKing Yennie Yennie

Attached File

Tatiana Llacer

image.jpg

Interacting: Midnight2902 Midnight2902
Located: Hallway en Route to Virtual Training room with Everyone else
Mentioned: AlmighTy AlmighTy

Vic:
Vic sighed ad=s the PA went off but smiled none the less. "Heh, y-yeah we could" he smiled. Her second question made him stop and think "...M-my stutter?...n-no... I-I was born with it...I-I;m not really s-sure where it came f-from... I-its just how it's always b-been... I-is it a problem? M-most people find it kind o-of hard t-to understand me..." He said looking down a little as he walked onward, blushing a little.
AgWordSmith AgWordSmith
"Not a problem at all, I mean we've been having a lovely conversation this whole time. Proof of understanding," she giggled as the two of them followed to crowd out the room. "Feels like the exit found us more than us finding it heheheh." A smile spread across her face again, but she winced a little from the sudden change in lighting. Of course, pain never felt small either. Physically yes, but mentally the light change was as if someone suddenly turned on floodlights and shined them right at her. Playing it cool was rather difficult when she immediately used her free hand to shade her eyes, letting them get used the brighter area. It only took a second since really it wasn't that bad. At least she knew it wasn't that bad, but it felt much much worse. Maybe during this rescue mission, Tatiana could take that single pill she was given. No doubt her powers would be the most useful if they were entirely under her control. "I think I hear someone calling for you Vic...a real voice. heh. Our teams may be trying to group up." She paused for a moment before suggesting, "Want to try to hang out more after training if they give us the time?"

Last edited:
He smiled and walked with her, he looked at the names for the groups that appeared and looked for where to meet as he walked alongside Yuki. "Hmm so you are in group A so I wish you luck Yuki, do you need me to help you find your group?" He awaited an answer from her before he would decide to move on to his group.

doneanddusted doneanddusted

Everyone was training in groups for a fight, right? Yuki knew her job was to fight, but she wasn't sure how exactly. Her power didn't exactly help in combat. The man next to her asked if she needed help finding her group. Of course she did. She had no idea where she was.

"Yes please," she said without hesitating.

(not much to type, srry ^^;)

Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

Kai followed behind her “If you need me just yell for me.” I was cool on the outside but inside I was beyond happy I had a beautiful partner and if we didn’t work out I wouldn’t mind dating the robot. I laughed a little “It sounds like the battlefield will be intense. Your on team A rescue mission team that’s cool I’m just backup.” Kai was a little upset that he didn’t get a cool job this mission but he had a cool partner that made everything alright once they walked up to the room he saw a group of people he shouted “Vic! and Alan!”

Leila turned to smile at him, "I'll keep that in mind, make sure you listen for me." She laughed lightly as she spun back around to continue to the training area. "I'm sure we'll end up needing back and you'll get to do some cool stuff as well." She said as they neared the room. "I'll see you later." She waved as he called out to a couple people, before turning and heading to find her team. He seems interesting, I hope they allow us to spend more time together after the mission is complete. She thought, glancing around for more people in her uniform. Standing near the door, she noticed a girl walking slowly towards the training area. Smiling, she waved at the girl, seeing that she wore uniform A. "Looks like we'll be working together. I'm Leila." She said, as the girl got closer.

Cosmos Cosmos

R5Lfz9H.jpg
kelam-kabut.regular.png

Location: Outside the training room Tags: Midnight2902 Midnight2902 HiNoChi HiNoChi SheepKing SheepKing Mentions: Avelino, Alan, Aoi

"It's alright to love one thing more than another Alan." Jax said kindly, amused by the other males stuttering. "What do you like so much about cats?"
Jax's attention turned as the pair of them were approached by a blonde girl in a wheel chair and a male with beautiful long white hair asking if he knew where the team was. "I just kinda assumed we'd all go into the training room and kinda fumble around till we met our team mates." He said with a light chuckle. "I'm in team B as well, Jax Schimdt. Nice to meet you both." Lucky him to have met two of his team mates already. The male looked capable but he was a bit worried about the girl in the wheelchair. Would she be a hindrance to their whole squad? He hoped she was much stronger than she appeared, that would be a wonderful surprise.

Karumi first turned around to face where the voice had come form with a blank stare and a few curious blinks but that changed when she noticed the girl wearing uniform B, meaning they were both on team A together! This was a really- confusing system. Giving a small and friendly have she came over with a light giggle, "N-Nice to meet you to! Ah- yeah! Working together I, me is Karumi?…. You can just call me Kachi?~….." She introduction started off rather well but evidently trailed down pastime went on for a bit, blushing a light pink she onerously giggled, almost going to extend a hand before mentally reminding herself once again not to do so.

Vic:
Vic laughed happily "I-it was a-a nice conversation, and y-yeahhhhhhh..." he said smiling and eventually let go of her hand due to being in different parts of the mission. He blushed a little but still smiled "Heh, I guess I should go then... I'll... see you afterwards?" He said with a hopeful tone.
AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Alan:
"heh your right. Annnd... I'm not sure... Maybe its they way they purr or the fact that they have such soft fur~ Comet especially had very soft fur~!" He said as he smiled happily holding his hands together and swings a bit sort of like an exited child would. He quickly hugged Jax and ran to his section.

Yennie Yennie

Icarus takes the handkerchief angrily and wipes her eye. "I am nothing but a war machine. That's all that I've ever been. Since birth. Trained to kill in everyway possible. I don't need to fire a gun to feel meaning but it is like my security blanket. I have more than enough speed in my reflexes to be ok but thst limits my combat capabilities," she snarls. As the announcement went over the PA she frowns even more. "This soon and no one is ready for combat? It is going to be a nightmare." At least she was on the rescue team. That might seem easy but we have to ensure the terrorists do not harm the hostages at all. She steered herself towards the training hall instead of the medical bay. The scientists would be ok for a bit longer.

A L M O S A L M O S

Karumi first turned around to face where the voice had come form with a blank stare and a few curious blinks but that changed when she noticed the girl wearing uniform B, meaning they were both on team A together! This was a really- confusing system. Giving a small and friendly have she came over with a light giggle, "N-Nice to meet you to! Ah- yeah! Working together I, me is Karumi?…. You can just call me Kachi?~….." She introduction started off rather well but evidently trailed down pastime went on for a bit, blushing a light pink she onerously giggled, almost going to extend a hand before mentally reminding herself once again not to do so.

"It's nice to meet you too, Kachi. Wanna go find the others with me?" She asked, thinking it would be easier to spot the others with more eyes searching. "It's better to stick together, it'll be easier for them to spot us that way." She rambled on a little as she turned, scanning the room again. "How do you think the mission will go?" She asked, turning back to smile at the cute girl.

Attached File

Tatiana Llacer

image.jpg

Interacting: Midnight2902 Midnight2902 /Open for interaction
Located: Hallway en Route to Virtual Training room with Everyone else
Mentioned:

“Yeah, Let’s try find each other when it’s over.” She smiled brightly at him. “Good luck, hehe, Do you’re best ok? If I remember right you're Team C, we’ll be counting on you for back up if any one falls.” Another smile, and honestly she couldn’t stop. Excited for the mission and extremely giddy from meeting and speaking with Vic Tatiana hoped nothing would go wrong to spoil her her mood. Her heart wanted to hold onto this good feeling for as long as possible. Her face grew red again as she sees him blush too. “I’ll see you soon Vic.” She giggled.

Karumi smiled warmly at the girl and nodded with a slight giggle, "I-I guess but I don't know how much my eyes will help~" She eased, essentially with all this bright light she was either slightly blurred or short sighted, but none the less determined, at the inquiry on her option towards the mission she nervously rubbed her arm, "W-Well, I mean I hope that I don't have to touch anyone~…. But I guess she'll have to come out then?~" She mutter more to herself than the others really, she was rather bad at giving context to her words, a habit of hers she'd only recently noticed after the thousand year sleep and was determined to change with a child like sense of courage she began to wander off beside the girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back