• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic AWAKEN: Second Generation ((Reboot))

AlmighTy

Two Thousand Club
Dr.Smith takes the stand "Hello everyone stand in line and the announcements will start."

station_alpha_by_machiavellicro-d5pju2y.jpg

The room was so dark you could barely see Mr.smith however, that didn't stop him from giving his speech.

"Thank you, for supporting me and my dream to start for a new world! Where sickness won't exist and a generation with no imperfections. I Dr.Smith am 367 years old I tested on myself for years until I was funded for this experiment. You are the future and I want to say thank you again for making my dream come true. You all have 300,000 yen from your code when you want to buy something from the store just punch in your number"

He took a sip of water

"Here you will learn the necessary combat skills to protect yourself on the new world none of us know what could be lurking in the shadows. Well to protect your family: I had a family once they lived a short happy life and I'm sad to say I missed it the only one still here with me is Amanda."

Amanda stepped forward

532ba5c16ce65b7c8cb1d79bffec6761--cyborg-art-robot-girl.jpg

"Yes, father."

Dr.smith smiled "She will be your help if you need anything just ask and she reports back to me. I put my daughters' mutation in this robot she could put her soul in anything but another human being." Dr.smith begins to cough "Old age getting to me." he chuckles "I have to go... Amanda take over."

"Yes, father," Amanda says in her cheerful tone. "I am here to guide you and help you on this journey anything you may need feel free to ask me. Your mission for today is to train very hard you and your partner must push each other to your limits the partners were posted outside the dorms" Then Amanda sits and starts reading a book "You may begin."

Kai stands and looks around the room "Leila Moore" He says in a very relaxed tone. Kai didn't like yelling he was a very relaxed person. "3122 where are you?"

Attached File

Tatiana Llacer

image.jpg

Interacting: N/a
Located: Dark Room with Everyone Everyone
Mentioned: Midnight2902 Midnight2902

A wide grin grew onto Tatiana's face. The hallucinations before her turned into bright, happy creatures and other non-threatening oddities. She was over the top happy about not being afraid of the dark, just think about the chaos that would make. To be fearful from only the lights being off Tatiana would never have been able to keep it together during this little meeting. So instead, she felt giddiness. Her hands shook, well it looked more like they vibrated, she held them up to her face and let them shake, not caring about who saw. No one would see! It's dark and she's not afraid! A soft giggle escaped her as she let her hands shake out the happy feeling till they were content. Partners. We're supposed to find our partner.... Her eyes swept the room from left to right.

Oh no....It's dark. Would she be able to find him in here? This, Vic Herondale? She couldn't see anyone's face clearly. Worry began to form knots in her stomach. She began to hear somebody call her name but she knew it wasn't the voice of anyone hear. It sounded gurgled and it was whispered right into her ear. Those cheerful images from her head started to turn unnerving. Again she looked around. "Is ther-" Her voice was too soft, speak louder Tatiana, don't let the worry overwhelm you. You can find this guy...maybe..."Is there a Vic Herondale here?" She managed to pull some steadiness into her voice to at least speak in a slightly louder than normal tone. "9300?" The worry was really messing with her now. Her eyes continuously swept the room nervously and anxiously looking for her partner.

|| Karumi||

147319c54e1a5f00c6beb3939230116d--turquoise-color-turquoise-hair.jpg

Karumi was standing about as far away from the group as possible without seeming too rude or not being included, an awkward and timid smile on her face to accompany the shy blush that'd lit up her pale cheeks with a light pink tinge, her fingers interlocking with one another and curving around each in a nervous manner, fiddling as she glanced around at the others, their were so many people here, it was a terrifying thought but one she supposed she'd have to get used to, suddenly changing from her scared puppy expression the girl gave a determined nod with a childish face of self-built confidence. She listened to Mr. Smiths speech in a somewhat spaced out manner, happy that the room was so dimly lit whilst he was present as it meant she could actually see everything rather well though his figure was out of view even to herself, once the robot appeared seemingly out of nowhere she practically leapt on the spot, tensing up into what one could describe as a student who forgot to hand in their homework position.

The instruction were simply, but her eyes downcast to the floor at the part of demonstrating their powers, a hand reaching up and rubbing her arm awkwardly as she continued to try and pull off her warm smile, she didn't really wanna show- 'that' side of her yet, her powers made her a very different person from who she really was, at least in her opinion. Standing forward a little she snapped out of it as she heard two others call out in search of her partners, yeah! that was right she had to find uh-…. w-what was her name again? C-…. Catina? Catsuki? Ca?- Catrina! Yeah, that was it, glad she remembered who she was supposed to spend the rest of her time on this ship with, and into the foreseeable future she let out a small sigh off relief, taking one nervous step forward and a little closer to the group, "C-…. Catrina?…. 1958? I-I think, I'm so sorry if I messed that up!? D-Did I do this right what's the process ah- now I'm rambling to sorry!" She stuttered out awkwardly, facing becoming an even more prominent shade of blush as she grasped her hands together at her front down at her waist and bowed apologetically, it was just something she almost instinctively did when unsure, kinda like a fallback tactic, standing back up a little she let out a half-heated giggle as though trying to clam herself down or break the tension, she hoped her partner would be nice.

Vic looked around feeling a little pissed about the situation.He did not expect anything like this especially the fact that it was so dark that he could barely see. After a speech was said he sighed and adjusted his tie and heard someone mention his name. "D-did s-someone c-call for me?" He asked in a worried tone. He was hoping that he wasn't going insane an that he really did hear his name. "I-I'm looking f-or T-tatiana?" He said aloud hoping for his partner to respond.

(Sorry for the short post, I'm in class)
AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Avelino squinted his eyes, trying to see, well, anything. Was it gonna kill someone to install some lights in here? Suddenly he heard a man's voice, someone named Mr. Smith rattle on about something about a new world. Then a girl named Amanda, soul switching, and then go find a partner. So, elementary school gym all over again? Lovely. His own thoughts were dripping with sarcasm.
Well, hopefully, it wasn't volleyball, he was atrocious playing that. His long white hair swished around as he tried to think of the person's name on the paper. It started with an A, just like his, so that's one clue. Everyone was already calling out names, some more foreign than others, but at the end of the day, he has to remember what his partner's name was. He felt a bit sheepish from forgetting their name, quite rude of him honestly. Avelino heard the nervous talking of a girl, somewhere? God, he was blind in this darkness. He reassured to maybe the wall,

"Don't worry about it, love. I'm as lost as you!"

His overly sophisticated tone of voice dripped with flamboyancy, but it was mostly meant to be overdramatic for a laugh. Going back to the quest at hand, he tried to remember his partner's name. He knew the ID code, 6754, after all, it's just numerical order but the last two were switched. But that was no way to greet someone! Avelino pursed his lips, concentrating as he tapped his foot before it finally came to him! Just ask who was partners with him, right? He purred out,

"Whoever has Avelino Dufresne, number 8910, I am your partner and I would love to meet you!"

SheepKing SheepKing

Last edited:

Attached File

Tatiana Llacer

image.jpg

Interacting: N/a
Located: Dark Room with Everyone Everyone
Mentioned: Midnight2902 Midnight2902

She turned around. A voice said her name. Not a gurgled whispering one, nor the angelic chanting that made her wring her hands together as her anxiety build. Her hair was starting to float up....uh oh... Frantically she turned around, looking for the source of the hopefully real voice. Tall looming square monstrosities started to walk into her vision. They started to make her feel scared. Doors opened and closed around her, she could hear them slamming. These awful images, they were going to make her have a melt down. Some one else seemed to address her but it wasn't the same voice. It only further her fear of never finding her partner. "Vic!?" She called out desperately, walking away from the Foreboding doors and creatures in her vision. Hopefully nothing would obstruct her vision in the already dark room. Her feet just took her towards the direction of what was hopefully Vic calling her name and not just hear chasing the ever increasing voices in her ears.

Vic stood where he was,hoping his partner would hear him and luckily it seemed that way. But not what he expected, the voice calling his name seemed scared, whoever it was seemed to be entrapped or just terrified. He couldn't blame her at all, the dark room made it really hard to see anything or anyone and its been proven that you begin to hear and see things, Your mind makes it all up and he begins to slowly close his eyes. He managed to call out again "T-Tatiana? I-Its Vic!" he yelled hoping she would hear him over his stuttering again. He knew there where other people there but he was too determined to find HIS partner.

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Icarus stands at attention as the leader gave his speech. So this was the highly important project that she was assigned on over a thousand years ago. Trained from a young age by the military. Her senses had been heightened by some experimental training and a lot of getting kicked and punched by people. The military molded her into an unstoppable and loyal killing machine. Born with naturally fast reflexes, she was able to shoot enemies in a single shot with ease either killing them outright or wounding them to incapacitate them depending on the mission. The mission was always the most important aspect of her job to Icarus. Icarus is not her true born name either. She was given the codename as a way to ease her into the life of a soldier easier. The military actually tattooed her name into her arm at her request.

Icarus eases out of her stance as he leaves and they are asked to find their partner. She hoped it would be someone who was as motivated to the mission as she was. They had no time for weakness if they were to prepare for the mission of securing the new world and restart the population. Icarus never thought too highly of family. She thought of them as baggage that could be used against a target. She knew since she had done it plenty of times. Never truly knowing a family probably helped. "Erym Ryker! Number 2290 to me!" She shouts authoritatively.

Attached File

Tatiana Llacer

image.jpg

Interacting: Midnight2902 Midnight2902
Located: Dark Room with everyone else
Mentioned: N/A

She heard her name again and ran right through one of the opening doors and straight into somebody. She was sure it was him? This guy was just finsihing saying 'it's Vic' right? This was indeed him. She held onto his or whoever this was's arms. Her eyes looked up to where she hoped was a face in the darkness, full of fear and worry, her hair was floating up as if she was underwater. "You're Vic right? Right? Please say yes...I'm Tatiana....Please tell me I found the right person." Her voice waivered and cracked from the fear of holding onto the wrong person. Her hands gripped their arms. She begged the universe to have had her found the right guy.

He stood in silence for only a second when someone had run into him, She seemed to be shaking as if they were afraid or spooked.
She had his arms in a tight grip and spoke to him, It was defiantly His partner, Tatiana, he decided to finally answere her to calm her nerves down "Y-yeah, this is V-vic u-um... hi" He managed to say making sure he was talking to her directly. He stood a little straighter to support his and her weight just in case.
AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Yuki was laid back and relaxed at the darkness, it reminded him of the times he listened to music late at night when he wasn't supposed to. It was so soothing and calm and each beat seemed to get his heart pumping. When he looked up he noticed the doctor, oh ya he remembered him the one who wanted to give everyone a better future and the same one he got questioned about before. He listened on and on but it seemed to almost bore him, he was into upbeat EDM anyway so it made sense that something slow and calm wouldn't be the ideal voice he would listen to but he tried anyway. He listened and listened and eventually he heard people calling out for their partners, it shouldn't be too hard to find his. Just call out the name and follow where the air takes him. He stood up. He remembered the name and code they gave him, it was quite humorous that he would be matched up with another Yuki. "Hello Yuki number 6417, it is your partner Yuki." He said rather calm but with a sense of urgency and haste but still managed to chuckle a little at the humor in whoever made the decision to pair them, would they even be compatible enough, what if they just paired them with her for the pure humor in their names.

doneanddusted doneanddusted

Yuki knew she was here to find someone, butshe had completely forgotten who she was tryong to find. So, after listening to the boring tones of the man and the sound of a robotic daughter (somewhere deep inside, a voice said That's messsd up.), Yuki sat and watched the world around her move. Why was everyone in pairs? Why not find your own pairs? Yuki was lost, watching a whirlwind of people shouting out and comimg together.

A young man with white hair and bright green eyes came out out the hurricane, towards her.

"Hello Yuki, number 6417, it is your partner, Yuki."

Yuki stared at the man for a few seconds before realizing that what he meant was that his name was also Yuki.

"Hi." Yuki's voice was small and gentle.

In her mind, she had already gathered as much as she could of this man. she hoped she woukdnt forget anyrhing.

sorry abkut typos im on my ohone
Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

Attached File

Tatiana Llacer

image.jpg

A wave of relief hit her so hard her telekinesis had her hair emulate the feeling physically as it seems to be blown away but sudden hard wind before dropping to agree with gravity. Tatiana would be crying if she wasn't trying to maintain a good impression. She smiled brightly and couldn't help but reales his arms from her grip and hugged him instead. "Yes! Found you! The real you!" A realization hit her. "O-oh sorry," she let him go and gave him some space. "I didn't mean to invade you personal bubble....it's just.. I was just really scared I wouldn't be able to find you..." her eyes move from looking to the floor in her moment of shyness and apology to meeting his with smile. "We found each other though. So its all okay now." Happiness filled her chest. The voices turned to soft gentle whispers that she could barely hear as the doors and tall creatures dispersed into glittering stars instead. This only made her even more joyful, she smiled so sincerely at him it was like that previous fear was completely taken over by the sudden happy feeling.

Last edited:
He looked around to see where that soft tone came from. He moved his eyes to the girl in front of him. "Oh, hello heh guess it was that easy. Its nice to meet you, I think maybe we should move somewhere with a bit less noise and people." He smiled at her, were they supposed to get to know each other then head off to training? He couldn't really remember. He wasn't really sure how to even start a conversation with Yuki, he kinda hoped she knew how.

doneanddusted doneanddusted
(Lol its no worries I can understand it.)

Vic smiled with a sigh of relief as it seemed Tatiana had calmed down. "I-it's fine, I'm j-just glad you found me in t-this darkness." He said with a warm smile. "I-I wonder why I-it has to be so d-dark?" He asked scratching the top of his head to then adjust his toe again.

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Aoi was practically frozen in fear through the entire speech. It was like the man basically said a kinder version of "Everything you had is now gone and we're placing you in a new world that even we have no idea about" and the worse thing was this wasn't even the main problem that stuck to every corner of her mind. As Aoi looked down at where her calves and feet used to be. She wasn't sure on the details but apparently they were all given a power called a mutation which required that they would have a curse.

Aoi was in a wheel chair and had her amputated stubs exposed to the world as she wheeled around to look for her partner. She had no idea how to pronounce his name and Wasn't about to embarrass herself the first day they meet. She, out of nowhere, the. heard someone shout
"Whoever has Avelino Dufresne, number 8910, that would be me and I would love to meet you!"
Hearing this, Aoi quickly wheeled herself to the shouter. Looking up at the handsome man, she said with a confident smile "It's nice to meet you! You probably already know but my name's Aoi Takamaki!"
The young man was pretty tall and already she felt intimidated under the smile. Who knows, maybe he was nice.
HiNoChi HiNoChi

Attached File

Tatiana Llacer

image.jpg

His smile made her's last longer on her lips, but her face changed into an expression of wondering. Why was it dark? "I don't know... it is weird...but it didn't freak me out at all till I realized I had to try to find a person in these shadows, maybe it's some sort of experiment. To see if we could actually find who we were supposed to be with?" Her theory wasn't all that sound but it was all that made sense to her. "But umm...since we're here I would like to officially introduce my self." She stuck her hand out for hincto shake. "Tatiana Llacer." Her last name pronounced as if the double L's were just a y. "It's a pleasure to meet you." Make a good impression Tatiana, good impressions.

That was it! It was on the tip of his tongue, Aoi! It was certainly cute, but he wasn't the most sure on how to pronounce it. Everyone makes mistakes. She was rather pretty too, from what he could see. As he looked at his partner, his grin faltered a bit as even in the darkness he could see what had happened to her. She was in a wheelchair and even he could see the missing limbs. Avelino, despite his many vices, was still human. Even if he breathes like a fish. He didn't want to put a damper on the party mood so he reaffirmed his friendly smile as he commented,

"Lovely to meet you sweet heart! But unfortunately, my little forgetful brain couldn't quite recall it, my apologies."

He bowed a little bit and tipped an imaginary fedora with a cocky grin. But he couldn't hide the empathy in his eyes, after all, no one deserved for that to happen to them. For once, he broke his confident attitude to hesitantly offer as he approached behind her wheel chair,

"If you don't mind I can always… Well for a lack of a better word, wheel you around."

SheepKing SheepKing

Last edited:
Aoi felt awkward seeing the empathy that clouded his eyes. Through the darkness Aoi could already see the pitying glances of others as she wheeled by. It felt as if she was drowning in pity. Aoi didn't want to blame him for basic human nature though so Aoi ignored the emotion in Avelino eyes and pretended to have a fedora herself and tiled the invisible hat in response to his question.

"I would be honored to have M'Avelino push me around,"

Aoi arms already started to sting from the force she needed to wheel herself around. Aoi stretched her arms and kicked up her stubs as she asked "So, where to?"
HiNoChi HiNoChi

Avelino grinned and chuckled in delight, he already warmed up to her. Although he did feel a guilty for making her feel awkward, pity from people that they've never seen before would probably feel strange. It was best to look forward, not dwell on the elephant in the room. He gripped the handlebars of the wheel chair and with a bit of a huff, pushed them both forward in a jaunty pace as he hums,

"The honor is all mine Ms. Aoi. And I'm not sure, maybe we should meet up with the other pairs?"

Avelino waved towards the others but he wasn't sure if they even saw it or acknowledged it. Everyone was uniting with their partners after all. He clicked his tongue before getting an idea, ice breakers! He should get to know Aoi, just some basic level questions for now. After all, a foundation is needed for building a structure. No wonder that Avelino didn't hesitate but think of food. The type of food someone likes can tell a lot about them, like their taste in aesthetic and this helps avoid any accidental bad restaurant choices, although he probably won't be dealing the with the last one. He asked,

"Soooo, hon' I wanna get to know you, and the fastest way I know to make a friend is through food. What's your favorite?"

SheepKing SheepKing (won't be replying for the rest of the night, need to sleep)

R5Lfz9H.jpg
kelam-kabut.regular.png

Location: Whatever this room is Tags: Midnight2902 Midnight2902

Jax had tried to observe his surroundings but it was rather difficult given how dark the room was. Instead he focused on listening to Smith as he spoke to them, his calculating mind trying to discern the truth from the lies. The scientist seemed excited and enthusiastic even as he continued his speech. A generation with no imperfections. Jax scoffed at the statement.
So why am I here then?
He was not 'perfect' by any means so was he truly suited for this? He supposed it didn't matter, they were all lab rats anyways. The scientist revealed his age at 367 years old though he certainly didn't look it. The whole thing had him skeptical but he was here now and there was nothing left to do but try his best to learn what he could and survive. Perhaps even connect with someone... it wasn't the most pressing thing on his mind but Jax couldn't deny he yearned for that attachment. The scientist moved on to introduce his daughter who's soul now resided in a bionic body. Somehow the sight of her was the most normal part of the experience so far. She instructed them to their mission for the day as well as to find their designated partners.

Jax recalled the name that had been posted outside of his dorm room. Alan. He had repeated the name to himself like a mantra. Alan could very well become the most important person in his life - or he could be no one. He found it very interesting that he was paired with a male though he hadn't answered bisexual in the interview. That didn't bother him per say, in fact he was somewhat looking forward to it. Either way, Jax was mostly eager to see what he looked like.

He waited as the other participants called out for their partners. It seemed everyone was only interested in meeting with their partners, not sparing a glance at anyone else. He didn't blame them. Eager to find his own partner Jax spoke up, "Alan Turner, your partner is here."
He winced at that awkward introduction but shrugged it off, crossing his arms as he waited.

1f277fc5ccfb3a6dfeba2be6ca87171c--attack-on-titanes-mikasa-mikasa-attack-on-titan.jpg

Caterina was about as far back as one could get. She stood behind the rest of the group, her dark brown eyes attempting to adjust to the darkness of the room. If anything were to happen she wanted to be behind the others, not in front. Cat didn’t trust easily. The room full of strangers in the dark did nothing to ease her tension. Her expression rather a mix between an alert and suspicious look in her eyes, with her mouth forming a thin line, making her look both cautious and irritated.

Dr. Smiths speech didn’t settle her nerves. Why were they in the dark, hardly able to see his features? Caterina couldn’t help but step back in twisted disgust as the robot he named his daughter step forward. Living so long seemed so...depressing. Dr. Smith reminded her of Dumbledore from Harry Potter. She wondered if he had a wizard beard.

“Amanda” announced their task for today and Caterina clenched her jaw. She despised using her abilities. It made her feel weak, and helpless. More often then not she “pushed herself too hard” and passed out. They were useless. On the other hand, Caterina was no stranger to the art of physical fighting whatsoever. The thought of having a partner made her want to dive off the ship instantly. She prayed it was someone that was quiet. Wasn’t it a “Karumi?” Something like that.

Caterina’s narrowed eyes scanned the group, as she just began to approach, a timid voice began to call for her by name, before her number. Cat inwardly groaned before turning to face her partner.

The blue hair took Caterina off guard, as did the innocence of the girl. She looked very naive. She wondered what her ability could possibly be. Don’t judge a book by its cover. But it was hard when it was so...cute. Cat looked her partner up and down with a blank face. “0009.” Cat greeted flatly, careful not to show any other emotion then her cold demeanor, and making sure not to use her actual name.
Cosmos Cosmos

f7011d0af48c9e61b2bd6eef44217edd--story-inspiration-story-ideas.jpg
Vic:

He smiled and shook her hand "V-Vic Herondale, I-its nice to m-meet you t-too" he smiled at her and let go of her arms in return as she did so to him, noting as the smile on her face faltered instead into that of nervous curiosity, her comments on the experiment was certainly intriguing though there was no truth either for or against them, "T-Tatiana, huh?... T-That's a pretty nice name." He extended a hand of his own to shake shake but, a small and cheerful smile appearing on his face to try and assist the girl in feeling comfortable with what he hoped was a warm greeting.He wasn't used to talking to normal people and hasn't had the opportunity to talk much.

Screen Shot 2017-10-15 at 9.22.31 pm.png

Alan:
Alan perked up when he heard his name being called followed by some sort of Shakespearian addition making him laugh a little. He then called out loud his partners name to see if it was him who called out "Hello? Was that Jax Schmidt? Its Alan!" He yelled aloud happily in his sweet and innocent tone. He adjusted his glasses (Which really annoys him because he always has to do that) and keeped his happy little smile, even if it was a little dark he knew he'd eventually run into his partner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back