• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic AWAKEN: Second Generation ((Reboot))

|| Karumi||

Karumi straightened up at the sudden appearance of her partner, much like the robot girl Amanda out of the blue, she simply stayed there, innocent smile and blinking a few times with a blank expression before even responding, "I-I! Uh!? Y-Yeah Me- That I?-" She stuttered her words out flailing her arms around chaotically though being all too conscious not too touch her, looking up cheerfully despite her partners otherwise saying own facial pose she awkwardly rubbed the back of her head, "I-I'm Karumi but you can just call me uh- 'Kachi'! Because it's shorter and easier to say I guess?~…." she chuckled a little lightly and gave a shrug, her light pale and delicate skin tone almost seeming to highlight itself in the otherwise dark room, she hadn't thought about it but she supposed she was the only one who could really see decently well right now.

Glancing around she noticed a few more pairs coming together, in particular that of two guys moving towards each other catching her interest, so she wasn't the only one paired together with another person their gender! N-Not that she'd mind or anything but her timid nature would benefit from hopefully not standing out to severely this soon. Realising she'd just trailed off and suddenly dazed out in a different direction she quickly pulled back to the taller girl in front of herself, "Well- I would offer you a handshake b-…." She ailed off, nervously raising one of her hands up as it shook a little before quickly pulling it back down, "I'm presuming you do't want children quite yet ya' know?~" She continued, the message rather cryptic though she didn't realise she was the only one with context, it was almost as though she were acting like one of those children that were scared into thinking holding hands would somehow make a baby, though in her case that were a little too true.

The female looked rather pretty she had to admit and it caused her to regain her pink shade from before, her eyes glancing a little to the side as she avoided eye cotnatcm once again fiddling with her fingers as her unusual blue hair settled gently against her back from the movement, she as wearing the uniform B assigned to her and it seemed to suit her pretty well, though admittedly a little big, as though it were one size up than it should be.

"S-So~…. Do you like- uh?-….." She trailed off, she wasn't exactly sure how to start a conversation with such a well- any, other person, they had been frozen for a thousand years after all, she was hoped the girl didn't pester too much into her power, she'd do anything she could to avoid showing it off, and even more so her curse. In fact on the topic of that she realised just how dangerously close they were and froze up a little once again.

R5Lfz9H.jpg
kelam-kabut.regular.png

Location: Whatever this room is Tags: Midnight2902 Midnight2902

Jax turned around when he heard the sweet dulcet tones of his partners voice calling to him. He was greeted with the sight of a shock of red hair and bright, friendly green eyes. He found himself smiling in response to the males warm greeting. "Yea, I'm Jax. Nice to meet you Alan." He wasn't sure if he should extend his hand for a handshake. Did people really do that anymore?
Completely unsure of himself but wanting to be polite, Jax extended his hand out to Alan.

Alan:
Alan smiled as he saw his partner walk over and introduced himself. He saw him hold out his hand and happily shook his hands "It's nice to meet you to Jax~!" He said keeping his usual happy and innocent smile and posture. He stood up straight and let go of Jaxs hand. "So... What kind of things do you like? I like cats! especially black and white ones~! I had one once... his name was Comet and he was the coolest!...heh sorry that just kinda came out of nowhere" He said as he rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment. He was never one for good first impressions.

Yennie Yennie

Attached File

Tatiana Llacer

image.jpg

Interacting: Midnight2902 Midnight2902
Located: Dark Room with everyone else
Mentioned: N/A

They shook hands warmly and she smiled back, "Thank you." A blush spread across her face. Any little compliment made her so flustered, she couldn't help feeling it so much though. "I-I like your vest and t-tie," Shyness spread throughout her being l, she smiled and looked away. Her face was no doubt red by now. It could never just be pink like a regular person could it? "looks cute and snazzy on you." Honestly suits and vests like that can make any one look fantastic! It's seemed to fit him nicely too. Tatiana remembered a little bit of her past where she wanted to get one, but her mother instead got her a dress. Sadness droppped into her heart upon remembering her old life. It took everything she had not to cry from missing her family. Instead she kept her eyes on Vic. Seeing him smile and hearing others meet and great their partners cheered her up tremendously, and kept her hallucinations from getting too menacing.

"We're supposed to train right?" The question popped out of her mouth suddenly. It's was just, how would they train in a room like this? We're they supposed to go into a more combat and skill building room or just straight up start sparing in this darkness?

Vic:
He smiled as he noticed that Tatiana was blushing and not even just a little bit, He even found himself blushing a little at her lovely comment on his formal attire. He smiled and looked at himslef "T-thank you... Y-you look lovely too! I-I mean You look b-beautiful" He said mentally slapping himself for sounding probably weirder that he may have before. He desided to go on with what she had said "Y-yeah... I wonder h-how we will T-train?" He asked.

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Yuki, Number 6417

The man- what was his name again?- suggested that they should move away from people, away from noise. Internally, Yuki panicked. She didn’t want to move away from everyone. She didn’t want to be alone, with this stranger. Better to be in a room filled with strangers than to be in a room with only one.

“No dank you,” She said. “If- If w-we are kose enou-nouf, w-w-we can e-ear each oo-ooder.”

If he heard hard enough, he might actually understand her. Yuki casted curious glances at everyone else. Most of them had already paired up. Some were acting flustered. There was a small one with long dark blue hair... one with short blackish hair... one with pink hair... one without lower legs... All types of people. Why were they all gathered here? A new world... right? Yuki looked back at the man. She was forgetting things again. She hated forgetting.

Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

Attached File

Tatiana Llacer

image.jpg

His face was getting pink too. She giggled softly, grateful that she wasn't alone in her flustered state and doubly, no triply grateful for the compliment. More giggles escaped her, she felt like she was floating on clouds, entirely happy about the remark he made. "Thank you," Her face will definitely be sore later from all this smiling but she'd rather have that than the alternatives. Directing her attention on the subject at hand she let it distract from the bubbly feelings inside her to keep her from going over the top and end up embarrassing herself, "Maybe we're not supposed to do it in here...? Isn't there an actual training room somewhere?" Memory failed to give her the exact located, the layout of the ship confused her a little. She couldn't quite pay attention to where she was when all she could see where shadows and things.... wondering the hallways, obscuring her view of where she was and always. "What if we just talked? Get to know each other more till more clear directions are made? Or.." She smiled "We could try to find that Training room. I remember there is one but I don't know if its this room or some other room, could be an adventure." Though, were they even allowed to leave this room? Would the kinda creepy Amanda stop them? She had no idea but she'd let Vic decide on what they'd try to do.

Vic:
He smiled and blushed a little more due to her cute giggle, he managed to try and hide by looking down for a bit. "Hmmmm w-why don't we t-talk a little more... a-and go find t-the training room at t-the same time?" he suggested with a smile as he looked back up to face her again. He adjusted his tie and held out his hand for her hoping it wouldn't be so awkward, even if thats what he thought. He knew he'd have to get to know Tatiana well enough to know if he truly would like her, but deep down he didn't think there was a problem with her at all. His blush finally died down a little as he stood calmly.

AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Attached File

Tatiana Llacer

image.jpg

"Two birds and one stone. Hehehe, I would love to." She took his hand. Complete and utter euphoria filled her entire being and more soft giggles escaped her. He was nice, charming and they were already holding hands. This was a great start Tatiana! Now just to actually spend the time to get to know him more before letting herself feel romantic feelings and who knows, they could really end up being perfect for one another. She just had to be careful, as soon as she started to feel an ounce of love it would just jump straight into being head over heels for him, or anyone she may end up feeling that way to. Right now, just keep it friendly, but slightly more...? Could she even do slightly anything when it came to emotions anymore? The thought was shook from her mind as she just concentrated at what was at hand, or what was in her hand, hehe. Realizing this again more bubble laughter rose in her chest, but she kept it at bay so as to not freak him out. Another smile and a small, giddily nervous squeeze of his hand Tatiana began to look for the exit to this particular room. "Which way should we go?"

ERYM RYKER - 2290

latest

Name: Erym Ryker

Birthdate: 02/13

Mutation: Psychometry - When he touches an object he can learn aspects regarding it's past - where more recent aspects such as previous ownership or uses would be easier to determine, while ancient artefacts and their purposes would be almost impossible without further training. The stronger the personal bond between the object and the previous owner, the greater amount of detail her might be able to garner about said previous owner or user.

Curse: He is unable to recognise people unless he makes physical contact with them. Thus, he could be speaking to his greatest enemy or best friend - but without making contact he would not be able to tell them apart. He knows that some people obviously exist outside of himself, and he would be able to describe them to someone else - but he would not be able to find them within a crowd. He can use things like clothing or trinkets that some people always wear to try and figure out who is in front of him, but if someone took or stole said things, he would not be able to realise that the wrong person is wearing them - unless he makes physical contact with them. Beyond this, he also finds it hard to remember people while not touching them, and should he not be in contact with anyone for a few days - his memories of people begin to blur - and he might start to literally feel like he is the only real person in the world. This is not entirely bad, as to a point he can't remember anyone else ever having existed - so he can't miss them.

Favorite Color: Gray

Favorite Food: Sushi - Salmon Roses, paired with a Single Grain Cape Mountain Whisky
Favorite Animal: Goldfish
Hobby: Playing the piano and reading books
Sexual orientation: Sapiosexual - He needs to know someone very well, and they need to show a level of awareness and interest within the world for him to consider them in a romantic light. As such... he has been rather lonely... not that he notices.
Partner: N/A

What is your ideal partner?
(while sitting next to the interviewer, holding her wrist) I suppose, whoever they are they will have to be independent and secure enough within themselves to not require constant affection and doting on my part - considering... (glances down at where he is holding her wrist) It's not like I do not want... someone. I can understand loneliness. Especially now when I am speaking to you. But romance can't be casual for me. I just don't feel it when I do not know a person. So they will have to understand that I will care for them utterly and completely whenever we are together, but when we are apart - I will not have the luxury of missing them, or message them or buy them considerate gifts. Sometimes I feel like that would be too much to ask of someone. Perhaps it would be best if I just... don't bother.

What's your last memory?
I do not remember anything concrete. I can't remember anyone from before. At most I remember a greyish mist... I am not sure it is imagined or not. A large void filled with quiet nothing - as though I am in a large room, previously filled with bright memories that are now removed, lost... gone.

Do you agree with the scientist?
Who?

Which uniform do you want A, B, or C?
B

Erym frowned at the group. When they started shouting and whimpering about one another, blindly flailing about trying to make some or other desperate connection, he could not help finding it ironic. Looking at them, he could make out details of their faces, and he could easily recall the list of people in the hallway. But now... they were just strangers. He knew he had not really gotten to know them before, but he could not place names, ID or anything to them. Then again... he supposed that this was his life now. He stood still among the chaos, his hands in his pockets, his eyes half-lidded as he waited for the majority of them to gain some sense of order. If he waded in it would just confuse things even more.

He did know his own name, and number though - and when an abrasive and insistent voice nearly shouted it in front of him, he cleared his throat at the back of the girl. "Yes? You rang?" He kept his face impassive. As he looked at her, her features played about in his mind. He could spot singular details within her, but the moment he focussed on another detail he forgot the former. Realising it was pointless, he just stared at the perfect stranger in front of him - his hand twitching for a cigarette. Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez

Leila sighed while listening to Dr. Smith speak. I can't see anything in this darkness.. She thought, as she looked around at the indistinguishable figures of the others. Right, I have a partner to find. It was 2678.. Standing, she moved through the crowd, attempting to distinguish faces. "Kai Kaga? 2678, Kia Kaga?" She asked, as she passed people. Well this is fun.. I totally wanted to spend the afternoon wandering aimlessly in the dark, looking for a stranger I'm to spend my life with.. She sighed, nearing the edge of the crowd. "Kai? 2678 are you here?" She called out again, hoping she was closer to him and he'd hear her.

AlmighTy AlmighTy

Icarus turned her gaze to the boy in front of her. Her gaze going up and down to examine him. "They partnered me with You?" She frowns and shakes her head "you are unfit for combat, you like to smoke, and you are lazy," she says from her examination of him. "Why did they pair me with you?" She clenched her fist. She didn't quite understand why they would want to have the partners procreate if their pairing was not perfect. Icarus had never questioned the mission before but this made no sense to her.

Icarus sighs and closes her eye before adjusting her eye patch. "I guess I will have to whip you into shape to get prepared for the new world," she looks at him. He wasn't bad looking but he was rough around the edges when it came to discipline. She would need to get him ready and prepared.

ERYM RYKER - 2290

latest

Mutation: Psychometry - When he touches an object he can learn aspects regarding it's past - where more recent aspects such as previous ownership or uses would be easier to determine, while ancient artefacts and their purposes would be almost impossible without further training. The stronger the personal bond between the object and the previous owner, the greater amount of detail her might be able to garner about said previous owner or user.

Curse: He is unable to recognise people unless he makes physical contact with them. Thus, he could be speaking to his greatest enemy or best friend - but without making contact he would not be able to tell them apart. He knows that some people obviously exist outside of himself, and he would be able to describe them to someone else - but he would not be able to find them within a crowd. He can use things like clothing or trinkets that some people always wear to try and figure out who is in front of him, but if someone took or stole said things, he would not be able to realise that the wrong person is wearing them - unless he makes physical contact with them. Beyond this, he also finds it hard to remember people while not touching them, and should he not be in contact with anyone for a few days - his memories of people begin to blur - and he might start to literally feel like he is the only real person in the world. This is not entirely bad, as to a point he can't remember anyone else ever having existed - so he can't miss them.

Favorite Food: Sushi - Salmon Roses, paired with a Single Grain Cape Mountain Whisky
Sexual orientation: Sapiosexual - He needs to know someone very well, and they need to show a level of awareness and interest within the world for him to consider them in a romantic light. As such... he has been rather lonely... not that he notices.

(while sitting next to the interviewer, holding her wrist) I suppose, whoever they are they will have to be independent and secure enough within themselves to not require constant affection and doting on my part - considering... (glances down at where he is holding her wrist) It's not like I do not want... someone. I can understand loneliness. Especially now when I am speaking to you. But romance can't be casual for me. I just don't feel it when I do not know a person. So they will have to understand that I will care for them utterly and completely whenever we are together, but when we are apart - I will not have the luxury of missing them, or message them or buy them considerate gifts. Sometimes I feel like that would be too much to ask of someone. Perhaps it would be best if I just... don't bother.

What's your last memory?
I do not remember anything concrete. I can't remember anyone from before. At most I remember a greyish mist... I am not sure it is imagined or not. A large void filled with quiet nothing - as though I am in a large room, previously filled with bright memories that are now removed, lost... gone.

Who?

B

Erym remained impassive - the girl description of him not being entirely inaccurate. He ran his tongue over his teeth on the inside of his mouth, raising his left hand up to fix a cuff as a force of habit. "Are you done? If you imagine that I, or anyone else here for that matter, would find interesting your tedious need for authortiy, and your obvious attempt at forcing purpose out of your meagre existence through platitudes barely disguised as order... then I am afraid you are sorely mistaken." He sniffed slightly, raising a brow as he looked her in the eye. He cleared his throat. "Let's be clear though. You do not order me. That inferred superiority which clings to your kind extends not unto me." He placed his hands back in his pockets.

Clearly, she was military. Her tone and avarice reeked of it. He would do the training if only to make sure he kept some semblance of dexterity. He was going to forget this woman the moment he looked away from her, but he already felt that whenever they met again this initial level of ire would be inevitable. If they required him to use his power for this enterprise he would do so from an administrative position. Perhaps as an informant. Beyond that... he would have to procreate with this... he felt his frown develop slightly. Gods... The highlight of her day was probably gun maintenance. Every sense of decency in him recoiled slightly.

BrteiYDCUAAYpnR.png
Tsubaki Bathory
case number 6500 couldn't find her way out. Her vision was blurred and flickered to infrared causing her to bump into various things and people? She couldn't see the details on their faces but she heard the scientist talking. With a sigh she walked to the nearest corner and sat down. And then her vision flickered to Ultraviolet light, now she suddenly saw everything in so much detail that it was Almost surreal. She simply stayed quiet as she listened to the scientist talk about 300,000 yen being attached to their case number.

She slightly understood what was going on but feared her vision flickering to x-Ray vision as she is clearly traumatized of seeing walking skeletons and walking hearts. She sees everything but she hoped no one noticed her as she slowly cracked her neck. Seeing in Ultraviolet light freaked her out...not to mention if her eyes flickered to gamma ray sight she would be practically blind to everything around herself.

He was confused on why she wouldn't want to move to a place with less noise but he paid it no attention. Yuki respected her wishes anyway and stayed close like she asked, honestly he didn't even really notice her speech problem. "Oh, alright as you wish then." He smiled. "I'm sorry if I'm a little awkward...heh I don't really talk to females let alone in a pitch black room. Umm so getting to know each other lets see...hmm...umm I'm Yuki Shimizu as you already know...umm I don't know what else to start with since I'm sure that card told you about me." He felt awkward and he didn't even really know where they were supposed to go.

Icarus frowns more and stuck out her hand for him to shake. "We can hate each other all we want but the mission comes first and I do not intend for you to drag me down so we have to at least get along well enough to watch each other's back." It seemed to make her feel terrible for even thinking of being eith him but her duties always came first. "I look forward to seeing what you can do. Want to do some target practice down at the range?" She asks not knowing about the weakness to her enhanced powers. She blinks up at him. The spite coming from his mouth interested her. No one had spoken to her with such contempt before. This would probably her hardest mission yet. Getting along with this guy.

A L M O S A L M O S

ERYM RYKER - 2290

latest

What's your last memory?

Who?

B

Erym reached out and took her hand, purposefully offering as lax a grip possible - if only to further show how little he thought of her disciplined and hardened persona. When his hand met hers, he ran the pad of his thumb across the back of her hand for but a moment as he withdrew from the grip. His pupils dilated for a moment as he flew back in time. He saw her as she was before - only for a moment, before seeing her now - her bright eye looking up at him. As his hand came back to his side her face dissolved again - and she once more became the mannequin most people resembled. "Agreed. Disdain can be humoured till it impedes effectiveness. We might use our mutual fondness of utilitarianism as grounds for mediation." He almost snorted when she mentioned gun practice. Really? How bloody predictable. He took a deep breath.

"We might." As he spoke, his finger tapped his chin. His eyes glanced down at it, before staring directly at her once more - offering little more than glare, flickering back to the finger.

.-- . / ... .--. . .- -.- / .--. .-. .. ...- .- - . .-.. -.--

The Finger tapped the rhythm out quickly before he placed his hands back into his pockets. With what he got from her background... she should be able to catch and understand that with relative ease. He wanted to talk about their supposed leader. Her skill set might come in handy. "Yes, let's go do some shooting." He tried to keep the sarcasm out of his voice, as he turned and waited for her to follow before he started walking towards the door. Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez

She frowns and looks at the boy. "You seem oddly complacent for someone so full of disdain for me," she whispers with suspicion in her voice. "Why do you ask to speak privately? You do know they probably have bugs all over the shop so if you intend to include me in something perverse or illegal I do not intend to join you. I will be at the gun range if you want to tag along. Being frozen for a thousand years makes me feel stiff and I need to work on my reflexes again.

She walks with him to the gun range with every assortment of guns imaginable. She began to fan girl over the sheer amount of guns and even mused about cleaning them. They were like toys and babies put together. She cared for them like a mother but also wanted to play with them. After regaining her composure, she sighs and looks at the boy "tell ANYONE about this and YOU will die got it?" She threatens.

A L M O S A L M O S

Tsubaki Walked away from everyone "They don't understand me" She thought and walked half unconsciously until she noticed two people talking to each other Icarus and..Erym her vision was normal for a little while until it flipped into x-ray causing her to see through them and into the very complex of the area around her. there was weapons in there as well. she picked up one of the guns and because of her x-ray vision saw the internal components of the fire arm.

"A...laser?.....This reminds me of a old movie i watched with my dad..." she said while taking it appart. she was kind of happy about the vision as she was able to spot a piece that would have clearly exploded if fired. after taking out the faulty wiring she placed it back her eyes flipping from X-ray to Visible light. regular eyesight. she looked over at the two but decided not to bother them as Icarus seemed to be overly excited.

Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez A L M O S A L M O S

ERYM RYKER - 2290

latest

What's your last memory?

Who?

B

Erym tssk'd quietly as she walked away towards the gun range. He wanted to mock her for whispering - by noting that he obviously had considered the potential bugs and wanted to use the gun range noise as a cover - to discuss the fact that they are being presented with a series of grand statements, given very little evidence as to the validity of the statements and then asked to comply with what is effectively a eugenic's dream breeding program. He remained quiet as they walked, frustrated with her stupidity. At least he hoped it was stupidity, because if she was already loyal to their supposed benefactor - with this little to go on? Then there really was no hope.

He made sure to follow her movements, using logic to make sure that he followed the correct person. When they entered the range he noted another person to whom he paid no attention. He did not have the luxury of paying attention to strangers... because they all were. When the girl started fawning over the weapons, he almost rolled his eyes. When she threatened him, he really did roll them. "Oh please... your shame is safe with my indifference. Consider my agreeable tone social lubricant and nothing more." He walked forwards and touched a few of the guns, his eyes going wide again. It did not feel like they had been used to kill before. They seemed like stock weapons not owned by anyone. "What do you think of Smith... was it? The Doctor." He would need to choose his words carefully. In this initial stage, he could get away with general inquisitiveness. They would allow that even if there was something nefarious going on.

For now, he was just going to have to use this moron as a pair of eyes. The story about the girl? The droid? Was that a real person? Or a ploy to get some sort of sympathy from the duller of the group? What better way to keep an eye on your projects than to have them befriend your tragically mechanised little girl? Either way... he really hoped that he was not the only person who actually considered how weird this entire situation was. Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez

I have to get a little bit of sleep in. I am back in six hours.

Icarus frowns and shakes her head. "I don't know how I feel about him. I was trained to follow orders of my commanding officer and if he truly is my CO then I will follow my orders unless I feel like they endanger the mission," she says dryly. She never met the doctor before and she had a sense that something was up, but she had no idea what so it was best to play along for now. She takes a basic assault rifle off of the rack and examines it and weighs it in her hands before walking over to the range and putting in safety glasses. She was so used to the sound of gunfire that she never used the ear protection. She turned off the safety and loaded in a may before training her sight on a target and firing. The sound echoed throughout the room. The sound made her vision blurry and knees weak forcing her to put the gun down and lean against the railing for support. What happened to her! A poor doctor is going to get an ear full later. This was a reaction that should not arise from a highly trained special operations operative!

A L M O S A L M O S

Leila sighed while listening to Dr. Smith speak. I can't see anything in this darkness.. She thought, as she looked around at the indistinguishable figures of the others. Right, I have a partner to find. It was 2678.. Standing, she moved through the crowd, attempting to distinguish faces. "Kai Kaga? 2678, Kia Kaga?" She asked, as she passed people. Well this is fun.. I totally wanted to spend the afternoon wandering aimlessly in the dark, looking for a stranger I'm to spend my life with.. She sighed, nearing the edge of the crowd. "Kai? 2678 are you here?" She called out again, hoping she was closer to him and he'd hear her.

AlmighTy AlmighTy

Kai grabbed her shoulder from the back “Leila?” He hoped it was her because the last four girls he grabbed punched him. “I’m 2678 Kai Kaga,” Kai had many questions and wanted to know if he partner felt the same way. It they were in a very peculiar situation.

Yuki, Number 6417

The man spoke about how he normally didn't talk to girls. Yuki understood. She normally didn't talk to guys either. In fact she didn't really want to talk to a guy. Not in her state. Not when she could barely remember. Not when she barely knew who she was. She wanted to talk to girls. Not that she was sexist. She found them easier to connect to, that was all. The man called himself "Yuki Shimizu." Shimizu. That was his last name. Shimizu. Shimizu. Shimizu. Shimizu. He spoke awkardly. He thought she knew who he was. She didn't. At all. Did everyone get a card? Yuki held back her frustration. She forgot, didn't she?

"Juuuus se-say ih a-a-aaa-agai-gain." She said, horribly aware of her inability to pronounce things.

She looked around awkwardly again. There was a new woman, with blue hair. She looked like she had nobody to talk to. She wanted to call out her name, but she didn't know her name. And so she was left staring at the woman, opening and closing her mouth, nothing coming out from her lips.

Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Accelerate Accelerate

Tsubaki Bathory sighed she didn't know who her partner was and she felt isolated again. Nobody wanted a to talk to a girl like her She felt alone despite all the people around and she was not the type to take any sort of initiative to go towards someone to talk. She looked down at her card 6500, She thought to herself 'Are we going by our names or....these Numbers?' she then almost looked like she wanted to talk to someone but then decided to look down again.

Her eyesight was normal for now...but what about 2 minutes from now? or even 2 seconds? it will change without her even wanting it to change. almost in a instant her eyes changed into X-Ray again seeing people's hearts beat. She sits crossed legged on the ground and sighs simply waiting for her eyes to fix back to normal.
doneanddusted doneanddusted

Users who are viewing this thread

Back