• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic AWAKEN Reboot

This definitely does explain some more. Now that I know more, I'm definitely a lot more interested. But, just a few more things. I have somewhat of a tendency to not be able to post for a whole day at times without warning (at most it happens once a week, at worst). Is that okay or are you wanting someone with more ability to post more regularly? What do you expect for post lengths? AlmighTy AlmighTy

This definitely does explain some more. Now that I know more, I'm definitely a lot more interested. But, just a few more things. I have somewhat of a tendency to not be able to post for a whole day at times without warning (at most it happens once a week, at worst). Is that okay or are you wanting someone with more ability to post more regularly? What do you expect for post lengths? AlmighTy AlmighTy

That’s Fine With Me However When The Partners Are Generated Thats Something You Two Should Discuss. As far as length 1 paragraph but I understand writers block so I won’t get mad a few sentences every now and again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back