• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic AWAKEN Reboot

So I want a character (I will name her Icarus) that is blind in one eye and covered in scars. She has the ability to analyze any situation (especially military scenarios) quickly and respond accordingly. Her actual power though is her quick reflexes. What should her curse be?
um- the eye and scars? XD

Hm, the best way to describe it is a trade off, like in alchemy you can't gain something without giving back, so say someone has heightened hearing as their power, they may be blind as a consequence. Mental physical or even really out there things are accepted as curses, heck you can even have a character who gets pregnant if anyone touches her of the opposite gender if you want. XD

Oh okay! Makes sense. ^u^

Also from what I understand, we will be matched to a person according to our CS to already go for to bond to? Like we as the players will know but our characters don't and we just have to some how get em together??

Oh okay! Makes sense. ^u^

Also from what I understand, we will be matched to a person according to our CS to already go for to bond to? Like we as the players will know but our characters don't and we just have to some how get em together??
No, none of them have met before the start of the roleplay, all have just awakened form their frozen state and according to information from the CS they'll be put together, think of it like the scientists analysing them to try and put together the most likely candidates for falling for each other, taking into account things like a blind character and a mute character wouldn't really be able to talk.

It's essentially a program to re-populate the new world they're going to, hence they want them all ready to ah…. 'breed' as soon as they arrive.

Hm, now to work out what her power is lool.

Okay, I think I found the girl I'm going to go with (The one on the right, I'll edit it properly later but I feel like her curse should be more for the power I have in mind of essentially being able to move objects with her mind (Maybe) Unless anyone has any cooler suggestions? I really like the leg idea but dang you stealing Kawata shoji girl! I can't find another one as good as the one you snagged. XD potato.
f2868627dd5e97083e25f19ea5f5f735.jpg

Also found some others is anyone wants some-
17e1e7adca3b16bd2d1482ac507cfee0.jpg 2008-04-26-98260.jpg 567126.jpg 3171409i.jpg DK3RhGZVwAEnnWn.jpg f0032bf2ec53d87c7949957d4a07cfad.jpg
SheepKing SheepKing

Attachments

• anime_style_male_and_female_school_student_by_animerious-d6e3jzz.jpg
    anime_style_male_and_female_school_student_by_animerious-d6e3jzz.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I don't know why but it's actually fun searching for this type of stuff. I guess it's because of how unique it is and how rare for modern media to protray these types of characters. Either that or I'm just babbling. Once again I is tired. I going to continue my search for animu grills.
XD Yush!! Though please if you can find another image of a girl in physical therapy training like the one you found give meeeeee~…..

Haha just got here but I'm interested
Thinking of a guy that can control water but can't breathe air (aka he's a god damn fish)
But we'll see.

Haha just got here but I'm interested
Thinking of a guy that can control water but can't breathe air (aka he's a god damn fish)
But we'll see.
Sounds beautiful. XD

I'm thinking of trying again for a mind reader who's blind

if that's not good enough, they'll also be mute.

I'm thinking of trying again for a mind reader who's blind

if that's not good enough, they'll also be mute.
Hm, for mind reader it'd have to be pretty dang up there though I don't suggest that combination.

well, they just read minds... like, tap into other people senses.

They can't talk telepathically or anything.

but if they were to be able to tap into people's senses, what if it's only through touch? what if their only working sense is touch?

they can link their mind to other people's minds but only through touch, and touch is the only sense that works for them, so they're gonna need someone to cling to for everything

Okay now I've finally kinda decided for one arm one eye but dang is that hard to find images for lool

XD ARGH I CAN'T FIND ANYTHING

literally I even went back to both legs missing and can't find one halp //>w<// *Flips Table*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back