• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom aw shit here we go again <33 *looking for a harry hotter rp to obsess over*

Universal Trash

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- moon dust in your heart.
hi hello yes, tis i. usually, I'm the type to scroll endlessly through the treads and find whichever one piques my interest, but this time I'm shaking things up >:3 I'm specifically looking for a harry potter roleplay atm

ABOUT ME
- You can call me Mari. I'm 19, a coffee-addicted college student who uses writing as a productive means of getting my emotions out and on paper. Fun.
- I've been roleplaying for god knows how long. I probably started about nine years ago? So, I do have Experience (TM)
- I love OOC chatter. Feel free to ramble about our characters, the worldbuilding, etc etc. I'm all for it!
- I would prefer doubling, and am comfortable with mxm, fxf, and fxm.
- I write around 500-1000 words per reply. Obviously, sometimes it's shorter or longer depending on the stuff happening in our stories, but this is a general length. I'd like my partner to write around that length as well.
- Winter break has just started for me, so I have a shit ton of free time. I'll try to reply at least once a day, but sometimes it might be every other day. I won't take weeks though!

TROPES + ANOTHER THINGS I'M DRAWN TO
- enemies-to-lovers, friends-to-lovers, fake dating, opposites attract, ride-or-die type friendships, found family, warming up to one another, battle of the wits, bickering and bantering, romantic tension, well-developed platonic relationships, whole lotta overarching themes, drama hehe
- love, love, love introspection and interesting character dynamics. give me a hufflepuff who has a strong sense of justice paired with a morally grey slytherin? hell yes. right now, I'm obsessed with slytherin and ravenclaw partnership--the intellectual debates and fiery conversation ughh sign me tf up

Feel free to send up a message if you're interested! I'd be happy to send a writing sample, and get the conversation going.

I’m busy today but I’m gonna express my interest for later! Super drawn to the Hufflepuff x Slytherin pairing. Gonna send you a message, we can plot there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back