• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avoiding The Devil

Thana was in fact or cold.

“If anything happens we will let you know.” Banner said.

Magnus smiled at hearing this. “Let’s head over then.” He said.

Sarah nodded her head, “you should take her temperature.” She said before walking away.

Thor sighed a bit, “She worries a lot.” He said as he looked at Banner. “Not surprising though. She chose nursing for a reason.” He said as he leaned back.

“I know.” Banner said and checked Thanas tempature. He wrote it down and the time to make Sarah happy.

“Want to help me make food?” Magbus asked.

Thor chuckled a bit as he looked at Banner. “It’s asmirable.” He said as he sat there.

Sarah nodded her head, “sure!” She said smiling happily.

“True but like I said before you seem very fond of thana.” Banner said calmly as he looked at Thor.

“What do you think we should have and serve the others?” Magbus asked as he slowly for things ready.

Thor shrugged his shoulders, “I care about people.” He said as he looked at Banner.

Sarah smiled happily, “French toast!” She said laughing s little hit.

“Yea you care about people. You wouldn’t have stayed here unless you more than cared about someone.” Banner said.

Magbus chuckled and nodded. “Alright then.” He said as he finished gathering said stuff.

“I would have watched her since it’s sorts my blood and the gamma radiation that is running through Thanas vains.” Banner said and smirked. “Your avoloudonf something though.” He said.

Thor chuckled, “nah you haven’t seen her enough. That woman has heart and passion. She ain’t going no where when a patient needs her.” He said laughing a bit, “in what few minutes I have seen this girl, I have learned that much.”

“You think I haven’t learn anything?” Banner asked with a smirk. “Either way you chose to stay normallt someone has to ask.” He said.

Banner nodded. “Whenever puts you mind to ease Thor.” He said and smirked. “Though a small bit of advice. You don’t admit you like her someone else may.” He said wirh a smile before leaving the room for a bit.

Magnus worked on making the French toast.

Clint has also joined them but he wasn’t aware of what happened the past day or so.

Magnus smiled at everyone as he finished. He had made more but put them in a microwave to stay warm till they where taken over to the others.

Thor looked at Thana and then closed his eyes again. “Magnus and Sarah will be back soon.” He said as he rested his eyes.

Sarah smiled as she ate.

“Ok.” Thana sajd her voice was low. “Is there really a reason why everyone keeps fighting to keep me alive?” She asked.

Magnus was pleased as he slowly ate his food.

Thor finally opened his eyes, “because your worth saving, Thana.” He said as he looked at her. “Your worth saving, and whether you believe it or not, everyone else thinks you are.”

Sarah was just enjoying her time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back