• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avoiding The Devil

Thana looked at him. “I guess. I get why my brother and Sarah are fighting for my but I don’t understand why you and banner fight for me.” She said softly.

Thana looked at him. “I guess. I get why my brother and Sarah are fighting for me. But I don’t understand why you and banner are fighting for me.” She said. “It’s not like you or him owe me anything.” She said.

Thor sighed a bit, “well, we wanted to help because what Tony did was wrong... going after someone for something they couldn’t even control doing.” He said as he sighed a bit and shook his head.

Thor shrugged his shoulders, “no ones a mind reader Thana.” He said as he looked at her.

Sarah was also done and just doing dishes as they were brought to her.

“Unless they telepathic.” Thana said and looked litbtje window.

Banner soon rejoined them. “Oh your up.” He said a bit surprised seeing thana up.

Magnus helped to an degree

Thor chuckled, “well, I don’t know many people who are telepathic.” He noted as he sat there. He then looked to Banner and nodded his head, “ya she woke up a few minutes ago.”

Sarah soon finished the dishes and smiled a bit.

Thor looked at Thana and then to Banner and smiled a bit.

Sarah grabbed stuff for them. “Alright, I’m ready to bring lunch over.” She said smiling happily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back