• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Aventura: A World Within A Mind

aaaah

One Thousand Club

Aventura: A World Within a Mind

large.jpg

This is the story of Alice Danvers. A high school girl who loves to write stories and create characters. Unfortunately, Alice doesn't have that many friends and is usually seen alone. Also, her mother and father are almost always at work, so she doesn't see them too often. Somehow, Alice's overactive imagination gave her the ability to create her own parallel world, a world she calls Aventura. She is able to manipulate Aventura in any way she wants to. Since Alice lacked friends, she created some in her world and since her world lacks excitement, she makes her own adventures she and her friends can embark on. Get ready for endless adventures and endless fun!

"Ready yourselves, folks. We are going on an adventure!"

In this rp, a girl named Alice goes on adventures in her personal world with her friends who reside in her world, Aventura. I will play as Luka (and an Aventura friend) and everyone else will play as Alice's Aventura friends. The adventures Luka and her friends will go on will be different every time. Different setting(s), different situation(s), and different characters. The main focus of this roleplay will be the bizarre and comedic adventures Luka and her friends embarks on.

(This is a remake of an old rp.)

Before you can join this rp, you have to follow these rules:

* No godmodding. This rule is basically a no-brainer.

*You can only have 2 characters, but they both have to be characters created by Alice.

* Please don't be rude in OOC. Treat others the same way you ant them to treat you.

*Don't be afraid to get creative with your character!

* If you have any questions concerning the rp, just ask me.

If you have any questions, just ask me. If you are interested, just reply. If you are not interested, then...I don't what to say to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back