• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: The Last War OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
yeah we do, the others haven't shows anything of themselves, also... work on your grammar? Cause it's hard to see where the talking ends or begins sometimes. I'll also ignore the fact I mentioned 'most dangerous lab in the world' and your character walks right in, it's not easy, more like almost impossible. And she lives outside of New York, for safety, if her creations get out of control, so yeah, your post seems too rushes in my opinion.

Next time Techno breaks into her house please remember that all world leaders, as I said in my first post, agree it's the most dangerous lab in tge world. I get the feeling you didn't read my post properly

Also I've just got a plot choice I'm not sure who to decide on, basically I've gained info to make clones, because I can temporarily mind control (Loki doesn't know) what avenger shall I clone

Leave making the clones to Angel, she's a perfectionist, which I'm pretty sure I put down

She's 'kindly' asking the two to leave, cause the laser can do some serious damage even to you character

Users who are viewing this thread

Back